Sarah the Libertine - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, we lay side-by-side on the bed, sipping some Prosecco I'd opened.

"Tiffany isn't the sort of name I'd associate with a goth girl like you."

"Yeah, well, most of my friends just call me Tiff. Sometimes people just call me Blue."

"How long have you been that colour?"

"Couple of years, I guess."

"And are you full-on lesbian or bi?"

"Oh, I don't like boys. I don't even like being fucked with a dildo."

"Really? A shame. I love it. I was going to fuck you with my strap-on later, but I guess you're not up for that?"

"No. I mean, a little G-spot vibrator - you know, one of those with a remote control that you can slip inside - that can be fun. A friend and I put a pair of them in, swapped controls and went to a gig. I ended up squirming up against a wall as she made me come three times. People must've thought I'd taken something. My knickers were soaked."

"There's a fix for that; don't wear any. I don't, and it's really useful if you want to get fucked or eaten."

"I'll bear it in mind. It might be a bit uncomfortable with the fishnets."

"Yeah, I guess so. But if you don't want to be fucked, I do. Would you fuck me, please? I've got a couple of strap-ons. Would you like to try one?"

The one I offered her was less of a 'strap-on' and more of a 'plug-in'. The main cock-shaped bit was relatively slim, though around eight inches long and with a bulbous end. The base part had some detachable straps to go around the hips of the girl who was doing the fucking. But the most interesting bit was that she got to join in the fun, because there was a plug that went into her cunt and another one up her arse. The plugs weren't too big - I owned another where the plugs were (satisfyingly) larger, but I didn't show that one to Tiffany. And the device was a multi-way vibrator, so both girls got the benefit.

At first, Tiffany was unsure. "I've never had anything up my bum. I'm not sure..."

"Trust me. A vibrating plug in both holes - oh, and a pad pressing on your clit - and you'll be coming before I do. Let me fit it for you."

I'd bought the device in Japan. It was very expensive and very sophisticated; it could be adjusted to fit different girls' anatomies and it had a rechargeable battery. The vibrations were quiet, powerful and controlled from a separate remote control. With quite a lot of lube and significant patience, I first prepared Tiff's tight starfish, and then popped the little plug into the hole, accompanied by some squeals from her - and a moistening of my pussy. Then the cunt-plug; yeah, not the nicest of names, but what else do you call it? It was shaped so that, although thrusting the main cock-dildo put pressure on the back wall of a girl's vagina, the plug was curved to feed the vibrations onto her G-spot, and it didn't penetrate so deeply that Tiff would object. And then there were the straps that went around her upper thighs and her waist, holding a soft pad against her clitoris and enabling her to thrust with her hips without making her hole sore.

I turned on the vibrations to a gentle hum, tugged on her nipple piercings and kissed her. Before I took up position, I squeezed some lube onto my fingers and shoved as much as I could into my own arse. I wanted to be prepared, just in case. Then I dropped the lube onto the bed beside me and took up a kneeling position, presenting my pussy to my new friend.

Looking over my shoulder, I could see the look of arousal on Tiff's face. "Enjoying it?"

"It's - it's weird, but - but yeah, it feels interesting. Not sure I'll come like this, but maybe I can do it for you?"

I smiled. "I'm sure we'll both enjoy it Now, Tiff; fuck me."

I bent low so that my pussy was at the right height, and Tiffany lined up with my fuck-hole, which was by now very well lubricated, and slowly, tentatively, started to introduce the tip of the vibrator.

"You can push it deeper," I said, and she responded with a slow, very gentle probing.

I needed more, so I pushed back, swallowing most of the length of the plastic cock in a second or so. What I like about this dildo is its length. Unlike most of the guys I've fucked - Nick being a proud exception - it's long enough to hit that rather special spot right at the top of my vagina. It's not as thick as I'd like for a fulfilling vaginal fuck, but has the added benefit that it feels comfortable up my arse, should I want it. Which I often do.

"Come on, Tiff, fuck me harder," I demanded.

Her next thrust was almost brutal, as if she was trying to prove something. The tip of the vibrator hitting the 'special' spot was good - almost too strong. And it's then I reached out for the remote and turned the dial up.

Tiffany gave a little shriek, as she felt the benefit of the increased intensity at the same time as I did.

"Fuck - that's - that's - ohmygod, that's - that's intense!"

"Sure is," I breathed back at her, enjoying the vibrations on my G-spot and at the top of my cunt. "Tiff, lean in, frig my clit."

The girl obliged, all the while moaning and gasping, but maintaining a nice fucking rhythm, if a little slower than I would've liked. But she started getting the knack of pushing the dildo fully in, then slowly withdrawing it, and it felt good. I like doggy because the cock - or dildo - makes a lot of G-spot contact, so I was getting stimulated in three important places; G-spot, the top of my cunt and, thanks to Tiff's clever fingers, my clit.

But something was missing, and I knew it would delay my climax and possibly fail to get me there. I turned my head and told Tiff to stop thrusting and pull out.

"Sorry. Am I doing it wrong? I - I've never actually fucked a girl before."

"You're doing great," I said, turning around and spreading my legs. "It's just that I want to look at you, maybe kiss you and play with those pretty nipple piercings of yours."

See, sex is a whole mix of things. Sure, a lot of it comes from between your legs, but the brain plays a huge part in sexual arousal and orgasm. I was horny as fuck because I knew I was being naughty. Sweet little Tiffany was this tiny goth-elf-warrior-slave; so many things rolled into one. She was quirkily gorgeous and sexy because of the combination of her innocence, her spikiness, her curiosity and her attitude. She looked at the same time fragile and ferocious, nervously trying something new and teetering on the edge of orgasm from the thrill of it, but determined to fuck me hard, as I'd demanded. I was the wicked witch who was making her go beyond her comfort zone, corrupting her and making her come in new and exciting ways. And I needed to see her, watch her as the orgasms pulsed through her, and as she took me where I needed to go.

I looked down and, judging by the copious amounts of fluid down her thighs - and even pooling on the floor - my little elf-warrior had already come at least once. I looked her in the eye.

"Good?"

"Fuck - fuck, yeah! I can feel it - woah!" Her eyes took on a faraway look and I felt sure there was even more liquid dribbling down her skinny legs.

"OK, Tiffany, my turn. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me 'til I come."

She lined up the vibrator, and I felt a lovely buzzing on my pussy lips before she plunged it back inside me with some force. I reached up and pulled her down onto me, kissing her hungrily and reaching for her nipple piercings. The clever girl kept thrusting hard, and her thumb went back onto my clit.

In this position, seeing my sweet little fucker and feeling the intense vibrations on all my special spots, I came in about a minute. It was good - but it wasn't enough. I gently pushed her back and reached out for the lube.

"Put this - put a lot of it on the - the vibrator and then - then stick it up my arse."

"Your arse? What?"

I squeezed the lube onto the vibrator. "Just - just do it," I panted. I lined up the tip, rubbed the excess lube from my fingers around my sphincter and then looked Tiffany in the eye.

"Do it. Now."

She pushed.

Now, I don't know about you, girls, but anal sex can be appalling or orgasmic, depending on the mood you're in, who's doing it to you, how big he/it is and whether the fucker knows what they're doing. Tiffany had no idea how to fuck another girl's arse - why would she? - but she was a sexy little minx, I was in a very horny mood and the vibrator was slim enough that I wasn't stretched to my limits. And I really wanted Tiffany to fuck my arse. As I said, she had this look that was all spiky vulnerability. I wanted to see and feel her attitude as she drove that long plastic cock right up my tight, resisting but willing arse. I wanted to see the look on her face as the full realisation of what she was doing - sodomising another woman - sank in. And I wanted to come in the most dirty, perverted way I knew.

"Tiffany, baby. You're fucking my arse," I whispered, my hands on her narrow hips.

"I'm - I'm - oh my God!" she gasped. I held on tight because I could see the look on her face, the way her cute little body suddenly twisted and bucked. I could feel the way that the long plastic cock that was invading my tight arsehole jerked and wiggled as my sweet little goth girl came again. She pulled back - maybe intentionally, maybe involuntarily - and I felt the bulbous knob on the end pull on the inside of my ring. Fuck, that felt amazing. But Tiff was definitely coming, and I was afraid she'd go limp, maybe collapse, which could end up being painful with so much of that plastic inside me. But she seemed to plant her skinny little legs firmly down, and then thrust again, quite hard.

"Yes. Yes, I'm - I'm fucking your - ooh! - I'm fucking your arse, you - you - SLUT!" she panted.

"Yes. Yes, I'm a dirty slut. Fuck my arse, Tiffany. Fuck it hard. Treat me - treat me like a slut. And frig my clit. DO IT!" And then I grabbed the remote and turned the vibrations to maximum.

She shrieked, her thumb returned to my clit and she made a series of hard, almost brutal thrusts with her skinny hips. I reached out and pulled her in, closer to me. Our mouths met, we kissed passionately, and I moved my hands around and tugged hard on her nipples. I wrapped my legs around her skinny hips and pulled her in as close as I could. The intense vibrations and the sensation of that big plastic knob buried deep in my rectum became too much. About then, I came.

I love anal orgasms. They start right inside your arse and bounce around your abdomen. In this case, my clit was probably a second or two behind the throbbing in my bum. My cunt started contracting, my nipples pinged and everything went into spasm. And from the way little Tiffany was moaning, she was coming again - or maybe still coming from the last time. We stayed like that, in an orgasmic embrace, for quite a while until things had stopped spinning around.

Finally, I had to carefully push her back until the long plastic dildo emerged from my arsehole. It was still vibrating and Tiffany seemed to be rapidly turning to jelly.

"Turn it off! Please! Please turn it off! I can't - can't take any more."

I hit the remote and Tiffany visibly sagged. I pulled her onto the bed beside me and covered her in kisses. She lay there, limp, as I unstrapped the device and carefully unplugged it from her cunt and her arse. She was drenched in juices, from the blue arrow above her pussy to below her knees. And when I'd freed her from the device, I lay down beside her again and cradled her in my arms.

"Awesome," was about all she seemed able to say.

Later, I ran a bath and we soaked together in my big whirlpool tub. Then I got out, helped her to her feet, dried her - and then made her wet again with my mouth and fingers. I tied her wrists with a length of ribbon as she lay, unprotesting, and then pulled her arms up and fastened the ribbon around a strut of the bedhead. I slipped a sleep mask on her and proceeded to explore every inch of her delectable body with my fingers and tongue. Her armpits were a little ticklish, but she seemed to respond positively to some firmer strokes there. I tugged on her nipple piercings with my teeth and bit gently. She squealed. By the time I'd worked my moist way down to her pussy, licking across her tight abdomen, probing her navel with my tongue and lapping over her prominent hipbones, she was very, very wet. And she got wetter the more I licked and probed. Her pussy juices were sweet, and her tiny, neat little cunt yielded only reluctantly to my naughty finger. She wriggled and squealed again as another finger invaded her even tighter arsehole.

"No, please!" she pleaded. I ignored her, slowly sodomising her with my finger and teasing her G-spot with the other hand as she let out a series of squeaks, moans, squeals and gasps, culminating in a long "OH FUUUUUUCCCK!" and an equally long spurt of juices. Her skinny little thighs were shaking like my vibrator as yet another gush of delicious pussy-juice hit my face. I kept licking and finger-fucking until she begged me to stop - and, in fact, for nearly a minute longer. Her tiny chest was heaving, her mouth was wide open and she was letting out a long, extended cry of anguished orgasm as she writhed around, pulling on the ribbon that held her arms captive. When I finally stopped, she kept writhing for a while before finally slumping into the mattress, softly sobbing.

"Bitch! Fucking bitch!" she gasped. "I - what did you - I mean - fuck!"

"Yeah, but as you called me names, you unappreciative little slut, you can pay me back."

I pulled off the sleep mask, straddled her face and pressed my pussy down onto her mouth.

For all her apparent innocence, Tiffany knew how to eat pussy. My clit rode her tongue for two, then three orgasms before I finally relented and rolled off her. Unlike Tiffany, I don't squirt, but I left a thick layer of pussy fluid over her cute face. I untied her wrists, and we kissed and cuddled, both of us still coated in the other's juices, before finally cleaning up and lying down to sleep.

When Tiffany woke, she became drowsily aware that some dirty bitch had managed to attach Velcro cuffs to her wrists and ankles and she was held, spreadeagled, on my bed. I was smiling down at her, holding a large vibrator.

"What? What..."

"Quiet, my sweet little slut. Just take what's coming to you and be grateful."

"But..." was about all she could say before the head of my quite powerful vibrator hit her clitoris. About a minute later, her back was arched and she was screaming - and squirting - as I tortured her into her first orgasm. And then...

"NO! NO, PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T!"

I ignored her, and slowly inserted the head of the rather-thick vibrator into her cunt. I slowly pulled and pushed it back and forth until around three inches were inside her, ignoring her screams and curses. Then I applied a second one to her clit, and watched in delighted fascination as she came again, juices escaping her cunt around the sides of the thick plastic cock inside her. Then, with the smaller vibrator still on her clit, I edged the larger one deeper.

Tiffany called me a bitch, a whore, a slut. I smiled as she swore and spat at me, her face a mixture of terror, anguish and orgasm, as I worked the big plastic cock in and out, in and out, deeper and deeper. When I'd gotten about five inches of it inside her, I flipped it to the next level of vibrations. Tiffany screamed - and came again.

And then I pulled the vibrator almost out, and shoved it in hard, three, four, five, six times, each thrust a little deeper than before. And then I pushed it all the way in - eight inches of thick plastic up the girl's virgin vagina.

"AAAAH! YOU - YOU CUNT!!!" she screamed. And came again. And this time, she kept coming and coming - until she passed out.

Job done.

I extracted the vibrator from Tiff's sweet cunt and, because I was by now almost terminally horny, filled my own with the buzzing plastic. With the small one on my clit and gazing down at my helpless, still groggy little victim, I came in about a minute.

"You - you bitch! I told you - told you I didn't like anything - up my - up my vagina. Why did you do that?"

"Are you saying you didn't enjoy it? You came - let's see - four times, the last time so strongly you passed out. But you still didn't enjoy being fucked."

Tiff pouted, and I could see in her expression a trace of the little girl who'd liked her Disney videos and her soft toys until, bullied at school, she'd applied the tough, aggressive goth shell. It was as though she was a child who'd been forced to try some food that she'd never tasted but claimed she hated, and suddenly realised that it was nice.

"It - it wasn't like I expected. And - and it wasn't a boy. I wouldn't want a boy to do that to me."

I smiled. "Perhaps. But maybe you should try it sometime. I adore pussy, but I also like cock. A handsome man with some skill with his cock can make me come as strongly as a good pussy-licking. And a cock in my cunt or my arse gives me a different kind of orgasm. You really should try it sometime."

I untied her, unsure of whether she would kiss me or bite me. As it was, we snogged quite a bit, before, during and immediately after a light breakfast. We exchanged phone numbers, but we haven't hooked up again - yet. She did send me a picture, a few weeks ago, of a sleeping, naked boy on a bed, with the caption "Tried it. Nice."

Oh, the indescribable pleasure of corrupting the innocent. That's my mission. And also fucking the not-so-innocent. That's fun too.

Chapter 2. Whatever You Want

12