Schoolgirl StripTreats

Story Info
Stripper experiences sexual firsts with two men in VIP room.
9.4k words
4.78
10.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is inspired by a lover's sexual fantasy, which I offered to attempt to bring to literary life—sort of a "commissioned" tale, but purely for fun and personal pleasure.

This is a work of fiction in a universe where unprotected sex has no consequences or health risks, so please enjoy it as such. It features a sexual encounter with three people and includes first time experiences, oral, anal, and double penetration; two of the characters are father and son, but this is not a story of incest, and they don't directly interact sexually with each other. That's your heads up in case this is not your thing.

Any similarity to any event or person, living or dead, is purely unintentional and coincidental. All characters are over 18. As always, I appreciate your taking the time to leave comments and feedback, especially regarding the success of capturing another's fantasy as a story here. 

__________________________

I stood in the mirror, fussing with my costume before going out for my set, and smiled at my reflection. Sexy. Young-looking but not childish—a classic look with a sexy twist. Perfect. And I was proud to be able to pull off the look, even at almost thirty years old. Well... all right, not almost; it was my thirtieth birthday. Looking good, Diamond.

I was wearing one of my favorites: "Naughty English Schoolgirl." A short, pleated, blue tartan skirt barely covered my bum, and a white, short-sleeved blouse with a Peter Pan collar and tartan necktie set off my sun-kissed complexion. My long dark hair was tied in pigtails with blue ribbons, and I wore white ankle socks with black Mary Jane buckle shoes. 

I felt a warm flutter in my belly at the thought of being the center of libidinous attention, wanted and desired by the men visiting the club where I worked. Even after five years, I got excited and slightly nervous before going onstage. My nipples hardened and pressed against the thin fabric of my blouse, and my heart rate increased. I didn't bother with a bra, preferring the dark hint of my areolae to be slightly visible through the white cloth. Under my skirt, I wore a pair of frilly knickers designed to be conspicuous and removed. Beneath that, I wore a tiny red thong.

Exotic dancing—okay, stripping—was an unexpected vocation for me. Five years earlier, I was in dire need of finances, and some friends convinced me to enter a wet t-shirt contest with a cash prize. I came in second place, won some cash, and, more importantly, discovered that I loved showing my body to people in public. Loved being wanted, lusted after, feeling feminine, powerful, sexy, and in control. In short, teasing and stripping turned me on. Sometimes turned on enough to spend time with customers in the club's private VIP rooms.

The club that night—a Saturday and my birthday—was crowded. The room had an invigorating energy and vitality, and the guests felt loose and happy. The thumping music, buzz of conversations, and moving lights in the darkness formed a background of liveliness for the dancers, waitresses, and primarily male patrons. 

The club's central area had three general sections: a stage and table area, an area where dancers gave lap dances that spanned the whole back of the club opposite the stage, and a bar on a side wall. It also had several private VIP rooms down a hallway off the central area where dancers and patrons could indulge in more intimate activities unobserved.

When I danced, I stripped down to my thong and necktie; part of my routine was to pull off my schoolgirl blouse and leave on my narrow tartan tie, which draped between my bare, handful-sized boobs. Men loved that look: topless, wearing a thin tie and a tiny red thong below. The effect sparked their imaginations, sending an incongruous message that many found alluring and arousing. 

I received propositions at least a dozen times a night to go to one of the "special VIP rooms," which I did very selectively. In the private VIP rooms, I might give a peek behind or remove my thong or allow more physical contact than was permitted in the main areas. I also received invitations several times a night to meet somewhere outside of the club, which I always politely declined. Although I was tempted a couple of times by good-looking, attractive men who seemed like they might be fun to know had we met under other circumstances.

As my set approached, I closed my eyes, took several deep cleansing breaths, lifted my chin, and stepped out into the lights and onto the stage. The stage was a half-circle, with smoky-glass mirrors across the back and chairs pulled up to the stage along the circular edge for patrons to get close-up views. A stainless steel pole ran from floor to ceiling in the center of the stage. 

Every ring-side seat was taken; men sat with expectant looks, waiting, smiling. Waiting for me. A quiver rippled through my groin as I saw the smiles of men wanting to see me—men I would show my body to. My naked body.

I couldn't see much beyond the front row because of the stage lights shining at me; from the stage, most of the club was in shadows and darkness, punctuated by sporadic roving lights splashing out from the stage area. Goosebumps played across my skin as my inner excitement ignited.

I walked out onto the stage, stopped, and pretended to be shy, biting my lip and looking nervously around. That usually caught the audience's attention more than just strutting around—like whispering to get attention instead of yelling. I smiled, looked around like I'd had a naughty idea, and skipped freely around the stage like a young girl. The bouncing of my movement caused my skirt to flare up and expose my frilly knickers and made my breasts jiggle and rub under my white blouse. My pigtails flopped and swung randomly, out of sync with my movement. 

Then I halted. I spun and floated my arms to my sides like a young girl spinning on a playground, then dropped in half at the waist and placed my hands on the floor. I wiggled my butt a moment, then popped back upright, reaching my arms overhead with a little jump—this maneuver always sparked smiles from my viewers. I felt the thrill of being the focus of their rapt attention.

The naughtiness and charged atmosphere in the room kindled a sensual fire in my loins. I slowly circled my hips, turning around and facing the different sides. I tipped my head with a finger at the corner of my mouth as if contemplating something. Then I reached under my short skirt, hooked my fingers under my frilly knickers, and slid them down and off. 

I smiled inwardly at some men's attempts to see up my skirt as I did so. Several succeeded in catching a glimpse of my red thong, but most were left to imagine what I wore underneath. Or to wonder if I wore anything. I spun the knickers around one finger and flung them to the back of the stage.

At that point, patrons began tossing one and five-dollar bills onto the stage—a sort of "tip" to get more of a show, to encourage and reward the dancer. I paddled around in a circle and unbuttoned my blouse under my tie, keeping it closed with my hands in front of me. My collar was fastened with velcro so I could pull it open and off without removing the tie. I pulled it open slightly, giving tiny flashes of my boobs but quickly closing again, playing with opening and closing it. Then I shifted it off my shoulders and looked back at the men with an innocent "who, me?" expression. 

I ripped open my blouse and threw it off. The audience loved it. I loved it, and any remaining hint of self-consciousness had vanished. I was topless in front of strangers and having a blast. Their cheers of approval stoked my confidence. I spun, undulated my pelvis, grabbed my boobs, squeezed and mashed them, licked my nipple, then let them bobble free. I felt naughty, free, and fun. 

I raised my arms over my head and undulated my chest and belly. I let the patrons drink in the sight of my bare breasts, areolae crinkling and nipples hardening in the cool air. My schoolgirl tie waved about with my movement. I felt a familiar tickle between my legs; I was getting wet with arousal.

As the next song played, I circled, becoming more sexual in my movements. I thrust my hips, smiled, winked, and caressed my naked tits. The men cheered with each hip swirl and wink. I grabbed the center pole with one hand, hooked my leg on it, and swung around several times, causing my tie to flutter and my skirt to flare and reveal my bare bum and red string thong. I felt like I was flying, untethered and joyful.

I walked to where some guys had put some fivers on the stage and stood over them facing away. I bent forward at the waist with straight legs and unbuckled and kicked off my shoes; the guys sitting there could stare right up my skirt and see my bare ass cheeks and my barely covered pussy lips between my legs. I slid down into the splits before them, winked, rolled over, and rippled back up. I wore my skirt, thong, tie, and socks at that point.

My skirt came off next. First, I flipped the back up and flashed my bare bum several times, arching my back and sticking my butt out in a "Betty-Boop" pose. I picked up some bills on the stage in front of an older man by doing a deep knee bend with my knees open to the sides, which pulled my short skirt up and gave him a nice close-up view of my thong-covered vulva. The thin fabric of my thong left little to the imagination; it barely covered my cleft and the outline of my labia was clearly visible. Then I stood, slipped the skirt off, kicked it up, caught it with one hand, and tossed it to the back of the stage. 

Finally, I reached down and peeled off my socks, leaving only my red string thong and a tartan tie. I stood momentarily and let everyone get a good look at my full perky breasts capped by pink silver dollar-sized areolae and erect nipples; my dark pigtails reached down just past my nipples, tickling the sides of my boobs. My ass was bare—toned and round—the thong's string was invisible in my crack. I turned slowly in place, then swayed and circled the stage again.

My third song involved more flirting, posing, and gathering tips than actual dancing. I moved from man to man. Sometimes, I squatted in front or crawled over and showed my breasts up close with erect nipples that invited a kiss (which I never allowed on stage), or I would back up and show my bare bum with my red-fabric-covered pussy peeking out. I occasionally exchanged friendly or sexy words, but more often, the men stared hungrily in silence. 

I felt so alive, so sexy, so feminine and confident. The men looked at me with hunger, lust, and appreciation. They wanted me and were aroused by my mostly nude body, which caused a surge of pleasure to ripple deep in my vagina.

It was flattering to know they were getting turned on by me—by my looks, movements, and femininity. I'm unsure if they could see how wet I was, but I was acutely aware. I was incredibly turned on by being on display in front of a room full of men. 

I reached down and ran my finger along my pussy, pressing the damp fabric between my swollen labia. This created a deep camel toe that outlined my pussy almost as if I were naked.

I was nearing the end of my set when I noticed a handsome man, probably in his early 40s, sitting by a younger, nervous-looking guy. The older one had a strong, chiseled jaw, broad shoulders, and a twinkle in his vivid blue eyes. He appeared fit and confident. A twenty-dollar bill lay on the stage before him, a rare and large stage tip.

Dropping down onto my knees in front of the pair, I scooped away the money and leaned forward towards the handsome man. "Thanks, honey, this is very generous."

The man's eyes flicked down at my naked breasts, then back to my face. Out of my peripheral vision, I saw the younger guy openly gaping at my boobs, making no attempt to be circumspect. 

"Our pleasure," Mr. Blue-Eyes said, a grin tugging at the corners of his mouth. "You're gorgeous and delightful to watch. We would be honored if you would join us for a drink when you can." He gestured towards the tables away from the stage.

I smiled, warmth radiating out of my belly through my body. Damn, this guy is hot. I feel like a teenager meeting a pop star or something. 

"That sounds nice. Grab a table, and I'll join you in a few," I said. Blue-Eyes smiled and nodded.

My final song ended. I collected my cash from the stage, picked up my clothes, and returned to the dressing room. My heart was racing, and my breathing was shallow. Something about that man really connected with me—in an erotic way. I was excited to talk with him, even slightly nervous. 

I wanted to make a good impression, flirt, and be sexy. I touched up my hair and makeup, put on a short kimono-style dressing gown, and slipped on sandals. Then I went to meet the two men.

The men sat at a table towards the back of the club, away from the stage. Mr. Blue-eyes stood as I approached and pulled out a chair for me. The gesture was unexpected and appreciated. Wow. Hot looking and a gentleman—a dangerous combination. A tingle of apprehension and expectation betrayed my attraction to him.

"Why, thank you, sir," I smiled. "And for the invitation."

I sat and turned my smile towards the younger, nervous-looking man. "Having fun tonight?"

The young man moved his mouth as if about to speak but then bit his lip shyly and only nodded back. 

Mr. Blue-eyes sat. "Can I get you something to drink? You must work up quite the thirst out there." He signaled for a waitress.

"I'd love one, thanks," I said with a playful grin.

"So, I must say it is a special treat to meet someone as beautiful as you," Blue-eyes said. "Thanks for sharing your presence with us." He lifted his glass as if making a toast. "I'm Kurt, and this is my son, Billy."

I smiled, invigorated and pleased at his positive attention and quirky phrasing. "I'm Diamond. Nice to meet you, Kurt." I turned and nodded to Billy. "And you too, Billy." 

My eyes locked on Billy; he looked slightly stricken, as if unsure what to say or how to act with me. With his head lowered somewhat, his focus darted from me to the club, his dad, and back to me. That's so sweet; he's nervous and shy. 

I couldn't decide if I wanted to cuddle him or corrupt him.

"Er, yeah, you too... um, to meet you, I mean. Nice, that is." Billy stammered and blushed slightly. I placed my small, soft hand over his larger, strong one; he started and almost pulled it away in surprise but left it there. His face flushed a deeper red.

"So, father and son are spending a night out together," I said. "Any special occasion?" I looked from one to the other.

"Sure is," Kurt replied with a grin. "Billy's birthday."

"Wow, that is special. Happy Birthday, Billy. How old?" 

Billy squirmed in his seat under my scrutiny. "Nineteen. Turned turned nineteen today." Billy lifted his chin and managed to meet my gaze. 

I tipped my head and gave a coy little smile. "I think the Birthday Boy deserves a little birthday kiss." I turned to Kurt, who nodded with enjoyment.

Billy's eyes widened as I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He grinned happily but said nothing. 

This guy is adorable; he makes me want to squeeze him and give him a hug. I ran my eyes over Billy. Naughty thoughts encroached on my maternal feelings, and I saw him in a different light. Or... maybe do more than hug. Upon closer examination, he was nice-looking behind his veneer of youthful bashfulness. Dark, tousled hair and blue eyes like his dad—the emergence of the handsome man he would become. 

"Well, it so happens that you're not the only one with a birthday today, Billy." I sat up straight with my nose in the air, pretending to be haughty. "It's my birthday today, too."

"That's wonderful," Kurt said. "It's cause for a real celebration." He leaned forward. "I think you deserve a birthday kiss as well—kisses, I should say, since there's two of us." Kurt's expression was a mix of playfulness and predatory, his voice low and suggestive despite his innocuous words. 

A wave of pleasure flipped in my groin in response to Kurt's strength and confidence. I met his vivid blue eyes and imagined his lips on mine, on my body... between my legs. I bit my lip. "Mmm, two kisses from two handsome men; that sounds delicious."

"Your wish is our command," Kurt said. His eyes dropped to my cleavage, peeking out from the loose folds of my kimono. Then his gaze drifted back up, smoldering with desire and arousal. "But I think a proper birthday kiss might be better in a less public place, don't you think?"

"I do think," I said with soft breath. The thought of these two handsome men pleasuring me—sexually worshipping me—sent a ripple of arousal radiating from my vagina through my inner core. "Perhaps you two would like to join me in one of our VIP rooms, where we can celebrate our joint birthdays in private. Just the three of us?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Billy following our exchange. He looked slightly befuddled, only partially following what was being proposed. I ran my fingers up his arm. "Doesn't that sound nice, Billy? Would you like to give me a nice birthday kiss without all these people around? Somewhere we can give each other special kisses?"

"Er, oh, yes," Billy said eagerly. "I... I think that would be great," He looked tentatively at his dad for confirmation.

"Sounds like a plan, then," Kurt said. To me, he tipped his head and gestured. "Lead the way, beautiful." 

We stood, and they followed me through a doorway at the back of the club, down a hallway, and through one of several plain, unmarked doors. The VIP room was softly lit, with gauzy, red-colored fabric draped on the walls. A large sofa and end table were against one wall, and a small table, two armchairs, and a mini-fridge were against another. There was a faint aroma of cinnamon, and music played from hidden speakers with a driving, sensual rhythm.

I walked to the fridge and leaned forward to get a bottle of water. My short kimono rode up and exposed my toned legs and a bit of bum cheeks. "Either of you like some water or soda?" I called back, holding my position, knowing they would enjoy the view.

"Sure, I'll take a water, please," Kurt said.

"Nothing for me right now," Billy said, his voice somewhat strained.

"Right. One water coming up." I bent further down with straight legs to grab a bottle from the bottom shelf, which caused the lower part of my kimono to flip up over my waist. I could feel the cool air on my now exposed ass, the string of my thong nestled nicely out of sight. 

Somehow, displaying my butt in the more private, intimate setting was more erotic and arousing than showing the same view on the public stage. I felt sexy, attractive, and eager to see where the situation would lead. I handed Kurt his water, and the two men sat on the sofa.

I slipped off my sandals and padded over to Billy, my hips swaying, and stood before him. He gazed up at me in wonder. I brushed a lock of his hair off his forehead, then traced my fingertips along his jaw—a strong jaw like his father's. He just needed to grow into himself more to fully morph from his geeky teen phase into a hot, attractive man phase.

"So, Billy, I believe we discussed giving me a nice birthday kiss." Billy just nodded, transfixed, unable to resist focusing on my slightly gaping kimono as if it might magically open and reveal my hidden globes. I lifted his chin, moved forward, stood with my legs outside his, and sank onto his lap. "Well, here are; where would you like to kiss me, Billy?"

The look on Billy's face was both endearing and comical as he struggled to answer. "Um... kiss... where?" He looked overwhelmed. "I guess, on your cheek? Or... I don't know, maybe... your lips?" He looked hopefully at me.