Sarah White - A Smoking Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gremelda smiled and then tilting her head back took a long swig of the wine bottle gulping down the contents before she licked her lips and turned and in a deep voice said, "You will have to be much quicker next time Cu...Hunt." As she swung her other hand to her mouth as she then had a cheek caving inhale on her cigarette.

"Yes, ma'am." Jeremy bowed his head as he said thoughtfully as the exhale went over his head as he smiled sheepishly.

***

"I hope you like cottage pie?" Sarah asked as she served up a dollop on the plates.

"Its food, we like food!" Bashful said, and the others nodded in agreement.

Sarah smiled, "Great, enjoy! I will leave you guys eat and come back in a bit." She then headed back upstairs carrying a bowl of cottage pie. The seven heads followed her leaving the room.

As she left the dining room Happy piped up between large mouthfuls, "Doc, I am sad to admit that this girl can cook."

Doc smiled, "She can cook, and she can clean!"

"She is also not ugly..." Grumpy grizzled almost disappointed.

"That is also true." Doc supposed thoughtfully.

***

As they 'retired' to the living room, leaving the kitchen free, Sarah came back down the stairs. To be faced with all the bowls neatly stacked up and the cutlery all organised in the sink. She smiled to herself appreciating the effort that had gone to, then got on with the dishes as the guys drank, smoked, and played cards or were just on their phones in the living room.

After a few minutes one of the miners walked in the kitchen and got two beers out of the fridge, he silently offered one to Sarah.

"Oh, thank you so much." And he nodded. He then fished in his jeans pocket and produced a cigarette pack and lighter and offered them to her.

"Oh, you are so kind, but I don't smoke." She smiled kindly. He frowned and lit a cigarette for himself.

"Do you talk?" She asked and he silently shook his head.

"Oh, I am sorry to hear that, thank you ever so much for the beer." She grinned as he turned and slowly plodded his way back to his colleagues in the living room, pausing for a fleeting glance back to Sarah at the sink before he went through the door.

Ten minutes later Doc came into the kitchen and opened the fridge and got two beers out, opened both, and placed the other next to the sink.

"Oh, thank you Doc, I haven't finished this one yet, but you are very kind."

"It's ok, we want to welcome you. Do you want a cigarette?" Doc asked.

"You are all very kind to me and as for the cigarette, I am ok at the moment thank you." Sarah replied and then swigged her beer and carried on scrubbing.

"Suit yourself, other than drinking and smoking, there is not much else to do here in the evenings." Doc replied.

"Oh, I am sure I can find something to do in the woods during the day." Sarah suggested.

Doc wearily shook his head "I wouldn't go too far from here, if I was you!" He said wisely before taking hit on his cigarette.

"How come?" Sarah asked inquisitively cocking her head to the slide slightly he exhaled his cigarette.

"There is a very evil crazy, normally very drunk rather scary women, and her equally strange male assistant that lives not too far from here, she used to a famous movie star."

"Surely, she is, ok? She just must be an old cat lady?"

He chuckled as he nodded and stroked his small beard, "All I can say, is please don't get on the wrong side of her, she is the reason our last helper left." He said before he again drew on his cigarette, turned, and walked back into the living room.

Sarah stood there watching the cloud of smoke dissipate and pondered.

Chapter 5

"Have a great day at work" Sarah said giving them each a high five and their lunch box. She had found them stashed in the cupboard yesterday afternoon. She had got up with the commotion of seven large guys coughing, moaning, and banging around as they were getting up in the morning. As she was up, and as they eat their breakfast, she made them their sandwiches.

"Thank you, Sarah" they said in unison as they headed in a line back on to their minibus. "High Ho, High Ho it's off to work we go!" Doc sang at the top of his voice as the others grumbled behind as the climbed the steps.

Sarah smiled waved as they drove off and shut the door. She then headed into the kitchen, singing happily to herself as she cleaned up the breakfast mess.

***

"Good morning, oh darling, Mirror," she coughed and wheezed, and promptly inhaled on her cigarette, "please do tell me who is the fairest of them all?" Gremelda as usual asked her reflection in mirror, as she exhaled a large cloud of smoke against the mirror and then coughed again.

"Are you ok this morning Gremelda?" Jeremy asked with genuine concern taking a step forward out of the shadows.

"Yes of course I fucking am!" She growled before inhaling on her cigarette. "Don't be so silly. Shall we do it again?" She asked rhetorically as she exhaled. "Take two. Mirror, fucking mirror, who is the fucking fairest of them all?" she asked again.

"Er, erm, I guess you are?" Jeremy awkwardly responded.

"Harrumph. You're perving on someone else other than me, aren't you? Jeremy, I can feel it in my waters!" Gremelda grizzled as she dangled her cigarette, she huffed a cloud of smoke as she pulled up her nighty to reveal her large sagging buttocks and jiggled them, as Jeremy gawked as they slapped together, he loved her naked body.

"Oh, no, there is, er no one else Ma'am." He shook his head and squirmed holding the ashtray.

"Have those fucking miners got a new fucking housekeeper in?" Gremelda asked around the dangled cigarette as with both hands she squeezed her large breasts through the nightie.

"Er, erm, I am, er not sure..." Jeremy stumbled and wobbled over the words.

Gremelda released her right breast and pulled the cigarette from her lips and the smoke billowed out of her mouth, "Well the fucking longer they don't have another fucking girl here, the better. That last women were just so ghastly and awfully pretty. Keep an eye on the fucking house for me, won't you?" She asked turning her head exhaling her cloud of smoke all over Jeremy who was now standing just behind her holding the ashtray out at arm's length.

"Absolutely, of course ma'am." Jeremy stimmed a cough, then smiled and deeply breathed in the aroma of Gremelda's exhaled smoke that had mixed with perfume, happy as he got the permission he really wanted.

Chapter 6

The sun was out Sarah had done two loads of washing and was hanging both the miners and her clothes on the two large whirligigs in the back garden.

Jeremy had parked the car in an old clearing up in the hills to the north of the house, which for him had a strategic view of the house. He had spent many hours parked there with the previous inhabitant of the house.

Sarah popped inside and came back out with a bag, a towel, and a drink, she pulled down her shorts and pulled her top over her head bunched them together as pillow and settled down on the grass on her back just wearing her matching white cotton underwear.

***

Jeremy lit his cigarette, dug around in the back of the car, and picked up his binoculars, removed the lens caps, and then opened his fly of his trousers. He then enjoyed himself watching her lying there on the grass in just her white bra and matching white thong in the back garden.

***

Sarah shuffled and rolled on to her front and undid her bra strap and got some sun on her back. She looked into the darkness of the forest, shrugged her shoulders, and rested her head back on her makeshift pillow and closed her eyes.

***

Jeremy sat and watched on his hand still down his trousers and after about half an hour as she rolled around on to her front and back again, and he enjoyed seeing her small but firm breasts hang down as she got up on all fours as she rearranged herself. The women then rummaged in her bag. She brought out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. She tentatively opened the pack and looked inquisitively at it.

She pulled a cigarette out from the pack and placed it between her lips. Jeremy had to put the binoculars down and take his rather erect cock out of his trousers.

He picked up the binoculars again and watched as she tentatively put the flame to the cigarette, it caught alight, and she stopped in a coughing fit. "Wonderfully silly girl" said Jeremy under his breath as he watched her try again.

***

"High Ho, Hi Ho, home from work we go" The miners sang as they got off the minibus.

"Evening guys!" Sarah grinned welcoming them through the door. "Shoes off please, I've vacuumed and cleaned the hallway this afternoon."

"Yes boss!" Doc saluted, winking at her as he came through the door and kicked his boots off.

"What's for tea?" Demanded Grumpy as he walked pass Sarah standing in the dining room doorway.

"Lasagne and chips, if that is ok with you?" Sarah asked hopefully.

"It will do" Happy grumpily said as he passed her.

***

"Fucking Mirror, fucking, fucking, Mirror, who is the fucking fairest of fucking all?" Gremelda slurred as she sat cross legged on the floor, completely naked, with her full ashtray and a couple of cigarette packs stacked on top of each other on one side, and the bottle of whiskey on the other.

"Ma'am, have you been there all afternoon?" Asked Jeremy as he expectantly trudged up the stairs, "and what happened to your clothes?"

"Where else would I be, whilst you are fucking the miner's bint, where else would I be?" Gremelda bit back, looking around the hallway, repeating herself confidently. "One fucking minute you are fucking here, then you fucking run away."

"And your clothes Ma'am?" He asked pausing and his eyes travelled across her body, he was enjoying her nakedness and her breasts lifting and rising with every cigarette inhale and exhale.

"This fucking mornings pick me up, fucking ended up on them." She frowned, and inhaled on her cigarette, "anyway fucker, where were you this afternoon little fucker?" She said with her exhale as she changed the subject back on to him.

"I was doing what you requested ma'am, I can confirm I watched all afternoon and there is definitely no helper there, and I heroically, as you asked ma'am stayed and watched the house all day. A very pretty sexy girl is, er, definitely not there." Jeremy confidently smarmed as he made his way a little closer to Gremelda breathing in her intoxicated body aroma and stood beside her and looked down his still sexy naked boss sitting on the floor. "Talking of requests, can I remind you, your son is visiting soon?" He mooted and took a step back.

Gremelda giggled to herself and wiped her nose and then took a swig of her bottle loudly gulping it down. "Oh, fucking hell, yes, I will, er, fucking deal with him, when he fucking gets here!" She sighed and then inhaled on her cigarette. As she exhaled, she thought for a second the cogs in her muddled brain slowly turning. "Right fucker, it's time for my fucking dinner." She slurred, then flicked the now long ash into the bowl and then dragged hard again on her cigarette. "Cu...Hunt, you are a good fucker to me, looking after my fucking affairs and my fucking family." She smiled drunkenly at Jeremy, "but you might fucking need to fucking help me fucking up...or fucking not?" She giggled as she pushed her hands down on the floor and struggled to move. She then looked up at Jeremy's stern face, pawed at his crotch and felt his semi though his jeans, she then exhaled out the corner of her mouth and then laughed evilly as stubbed the cigarette out in the ashtray and turned so she could focus on opening his top button of his jeans and opening his fly.

***

As the miners retired to the living room full on her lasagne, Sarah came back down the stairs. To be faced with all the bowls neatly placed with the cutlery in the sink with it full of water. She smiled to herself got on with the dishes as the guys did what they did, it seems every night, they drank, smoked, and played cards or on their phones in the living room.

After a few minutes the silent one, she had nicknamed Dopey came in on his own again walked in the kitchen and got two beers out of the fridge, he silently offered one to Sarah.

"Oh, thank you so much." She kindly smiled as he silently nodded. He then fished in his jeans pocket and produced a cigarette pack and lighter and offered them to her as he had done the previous night.

"Oh, go on." She smiled kindly. He smiled and offered the flame to her.

She took a very tentative suck on the cigarette and badly exhaled the smoke and failed to hide a grimace as she tried not to cough. Dopey smiled and waved his hand to insinuate and suggest slowly.

Sarah took another small drag and exhaled and smiled at the silent miner. He grinned and triumphantly turned and headed back into the living room leaving Sarah alone with her cigarette and beer.

She looked at the burning cigarette between her fingers and took another drag, as she had practiced this afternoon, she was in her head getting better at smoking.

As the evening progressed the miners one by one came in and offered her beer and cigarettes, she took every other one as an attempt not to offend anyone.

With the dishes finished she, was feeling slightly relaxed from the couple of beers and joined them in the living room. She carried a beer in one hand and a lit cigarettes between her fingers. "Sorry guys for interrupting your evening!" She stated and croaked a bit from the cigarette intake and coughed and the seven heads turned to look at her. "Whilst you guys were out, I have been thinking." She said tentatively "Doc, is there anywhere pretty to go and see around here? Whilst you know, you guys are at work between me doing my work of course?" She asked before looking at and then drawing on her cigarette.

"Well Sarah, as I said you have to be careful going beyond the house. It's dangerous, the animals and other thing. You also might get lost, and we don't want that" Doc cautioned. "Do we guys?" They all shook their heads.

"I know, I know, but I am a big girl, I can look after myself."

"Well, let me think" and Doc thought for a second or two "There is a pretty lake about 2 clicks from the back of the house, in that direction." He pointed, "I know people have been known to go swimming and things down that way, many years ago I think we even had a BBQ down there." Doc said ponderously.

"Oh, thank you Doc!" She smiled and took a swig of her beer and then leaned forward and the seven pairs of eyes watched as she stubbed her cigarette out in the ashtray on the table.

Grumpy piped up, "Watch out those woodland animals are very mischievous!" As he winked.

"I will do, thanks again, think I have had one too many of these beers and your cigarettes this evening, good night, guys" she said turned and headed up to bed.

"Good night!" They said in unison as Sleepy yawned loudly.

Chapter 7

Jeremy sat in his car and through the windscreen watched the girl, he brough his blue mug to his lips and slurped his coffee. She had come back out of the house after popping back in having just hanged out a fresh washing. She then sat on the front doorstep with her little rucksack as she pulled up her long white socks and then put on her walking boots. He smiled at the thought of her now trying to explore the area. "Silly girl, it's very dangerous out there, there are crazy men." He deeply chuckled to himself, finished his coffee off and screwed the cup back on the top of the flask. Then doing up his fly, got himself ready to follow her.

As she disappeared into the undergrowth as she walked along the lower path into the woods at the back of the house, he jogged as quickly as he could down the hill towards the house and just watched as the girl vanished between the trees as she made her way down one of the many hunting and animal paths around the house and into the dark woodlands.

'I wonder where she is going', he thought to himself as he followed at what he thought was a safe distance watching her cute arse wiggle down the path. He clocked the destination after about half an hour of walking. She came out into a clearing with a large crystal-clear mountain water lake.

He watched as she got out her phone from her pocket of her walking shorts and started taking pictures of the view. He nodded in appreciation; he agreed it was an amazing view, especially with her in it. He quietly laughed at her taking numerous selfies of various angles of the lake.

As the sun came out from behind a small cloud, she looked around, undid her shoes, and kicked them off. Jeremy slid and hid behind a tree as she confidently peeled off all her top, unhooked her bra and pulled down her shorts to reveal a lacy red thong, she then bent over as she pulled at that too. With a couple of tugs, it glided down her slim legs. Jeremy gawked at her naked back, with hourglass slim waist and cute firm buttocks. Her pert breasts jiggled as she bundled her clothes up into a ball and placed them on a top of large glacial till rock beside her.

She then looking around checking the coast was clear she then tentatively tip toed over the slippery rounded pebbles into the water, loudly shrieking at the coldness of the water as she got ankle deep. The sound of her squeak echoed around the lake, and as the cold water climbed up around her body, the next shriek reverberated even louder against the silence of the trickle of the water. It echoed around the wall of trees surrounding the lake, birds squawked and flew out across the water from their hidden perches amongst the dark woods.

She slowly got her shoulders below the water and started swimming out into the middle of the lake. Jeremy slid out from behind the tree as he watched as she swam further away from the rock, her head was a mere dot in the middle of the large lake, and after a few minutes he creeped further out from the tree he was hiding behind and slowly made his way around the edge of the woods. He was trying to watch where he was stepping and keeping an eye on her at the same time. Eventually he reached behind the rock and trying his best to stay hidden behind it. His fingers creeped along the top of the rock and shuffled around in her clothes until he felt the frilly part of her underwear, he tentatively picked up the thong and pulled between his thumb and index finger away from her clothes and sighed as the pile stayed put. He brought the gusset to his mouth breathed in through. He was in heaven licking his lips at the smell and then stuffed it in his pocket. He then slowly creeped back the way he had come into the woods holding on desperately to his pocket. He finally sat down out of view in the edge of the woods to watch his gorgeous prey swim, rubbing her knickers between his fingers with every long stroke.

After she had swum a couple of lengths from side to side in the middle of the lake, she turned and slowly made her way back towards the shore. He Jeremy watched as she carefully walked up the rocky beach her eyes focused on watching where her feet were going. His eyes were drawn to her erect nipples protruding from her small firm breasts as they gently jolted and bounced with each of her dainty steps, and then his eyes followed down to her trimmed dark black thatch. With the water dripping off her body and between her legs, he was itching to run up and give her towel. But he knew his place, he stayed sat on the edge of the darkness, his hands in his trousers stroking as he watched.

She dug into her bag and brought out a small cream towel and then quickly dried her body down the best she could.