Sarah's Birthday Present (Him)

Story Info
My wife takes me to a brothel after we open up.
3.8k words
4.06
15.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my birthday, Sarah told me that she had a special surprise planned in Vegas. I suspected that she was going to take me to a brothel, but I gave no indication.

Just a few months earlier, Sarah had admitted to having had an affair...before we got married. We had been together long before we got married. With both of us approaching 30, I found her admission a relief (to which she was surprised.) That's because while I loved her dearly, I had a much stronger sexual drive than her. I had grudgingly turned down more than a few opportunities at a fling.

In my mind, a relationship is both special and amazing. But monogamy isn't natural...we all need the occasional gratification in our lives; to live out our fantasies. And like Sarah and I, few couples were on the same sexual wavelength.

After her admission, we both opened up more about our fantasies and sexual desires. Unsurprisingly, I had been repressing myself more than her. I told her she was free to have the occasional boyfriend so long as she was responsible and protected herself.

But what about me? Women saw in me a married man, someone cheating on their wife. It wasn't true, but perception is reality. And so we decided that I could occasionally visit a brothel and/or strip club. For brothels, they had to be legal. We both concluded that there was nothing wrong with prostitution as long as the women were both treated and paid well. Of course, this is only true where it is legal - which is not many places.

Given that we live so far from a place like Nevada, I resigned myself to only living out my fantasies on the rare occasion. I think Sarah understood, though...because she was going to give me something special for my birthday.

Sure enough, the night before flying to Vegas, Sarah told me we were going to visit a brothel. She apparently had fantasies about watching me with another woman. Secretly, I was a bit apprehensive. I suspected that she would watch to a point, only to get jealous and put a kibosh on the whole thing.

Even so, I was excited. I gave her the benefit of the doubt. After all, she had planned the whole thing: flying in, car rental, the brothel - even the girl whose services we were to pay for. She seemed serious about it, so it relieved my apprehension somewhat.

Landing in Vegas, I noted her outfit. She had dressed for the heat: a skirt, heels, and a shirt that cut off at her shoulders. I also dressed for the heat: shorts, a Polo shirt...sandals.

I had figured that we would gamble a bit upon landing in Vegas, but I was wrong. Instead, Sarah wasted no time in renting us a car and driving us to a nearby brothel. In anticipation, I wasn't much for conversation - I had other things on my mind.

I do not remember the name of the place, but as we arrived I could already feel an erection starting to build. Walking in, I felt like a kid in a toy store - so many beautiful women. I could ask any of them to help live out my fantasies without judgement...well, maybe not this time. With Sarah in tow, it would have to be done in baby steps. Nonetheless, I loved her in that moment a lot for doing this.

Scantily-clad women walked by and around us. Drinking in the sights, Sarah grabbed my hand and led me to the bar. "Let's have a few drinks here, first."

I couldn't argue with that. Ordering a drink, we both sat down at the bar and watched the working girls come and go. Sarah had mentioned she already paid for a girl ahead of time, and so I suspected that this specific girl would show up at the bar before long.

Sure enough, after we were both mostly finished with our drink, a bubbly Asian woman in her 20's sauntered over to us at sat down on the stool next to Sarah. She was wearing black lingerie with heels, and her hair was cut in a short, cute fashion. She was rather short, and she was fit-but-thin with an eastern asian body type. She was sexy as hell. For a moment, I thought I even saw a twinkle of lust in Sarah's eyes as she sized this woman up.

After sitting down, she reached out her hand to Sarah for a handshake. "You must be Sarah and Steve?"

"Yes. You must be Kim?"

"That's me! You didn't tell me that you were such a good looking couple!"

"Well, Steve is quite handsome - I tell him all the time. But I'm just here to watch."

Flipping her mouth into a frown, Kim replied "Awww. Okay. Well it's not too late to change your mind. If you want to get in on the action, you're welcome to."

"Well, thank you."

The whole time, I was basically a bystander as Kim tried - unsuccessfully - to convince Sarah to join. I had hoped Kim would win out...part of me suspected that Sarah was still going to get jealous if she was only an observer.

"Well, it looks like you're almost done with your drinks. When you're done, do you want to go back to my room and get this party started?"

We made a bit more small talk and polished off the remainder of our drinks. Afterwards, Kim was whisking us both back to her room.

Opening to the door to what was presumably Kim's room, she led us in, shut the door, spun around, and began going over the ground rules. "Okay, so here are the rules. We have to use protection. You're free to try anything you want - but if I want you to stop, I'll let you know. If you don't listen, I'll have to hit the red button to get security." She pointed to a red button next to a bed.

"Next rule - relax. Have fun. And Sarah, if you want to jump in at any time...feel free. I won't mind." She winked at Sarah. "But, until you feel like joining in, you can enjoy the show by sitting in this chair." She motioned to the love seat adjacent to the bed.

"And finally, I have to check Steve here to make sure we're all healthy and clean...and then we have to take a shower. So Steve, can you take your shorts off, honey?"

This was it. This was the make-or-break moment. With a glance at Sarah before making a move, I unfastened my belt and let my shorts slide off. Sarah sat in the love chair, her face expressionless. I was painfully aware of the erection protruding under my boxer briefs for all to see. Then I slid off my boxer briefs, half expecting Sarah to get up and tell us that it's gone too far...but she didn't.

Getting on her knees, Kim grabbed my stiff cock and inspected it. Presumably, she was looking for any sign that would indicate an infection. Satisfied, she purred "You have a nice cock. It's very thick and clean."

Sarah's face gave nothing away. Was she enjoying herself? "Okay honey, we need to shower. I'm going to clean us both up before the party begins. And Sarah, baby...you can see us in the shower from here. You're welcome to join."

With a nod, Sarah relaxed back in the sofa. She looked damn sexy sitting there, legs crossed, in that skirt, heels, and shirt. I probably looked a little ludicrous standing there, the only naked person in the room, with a blatant erection.

Kim led me to the shower, and began stripping down out of her own clothes. "At least I won't be the only naked one, now" I thought. As she stripped down, I got to see her in her naked glory: she was fit, her tits were small-but-firm, and she had shaved away the last semblance of any hair from her mound.

As good as she looked naked, she looked even better as she entered the shower and let the warm water wash down over her. I watched her as she lathered herself up in shampoo and body wash. Although I could not see, I assumed Sarah was also watching.

When Kim was done with herself, she turned her attention towards me. First, she grabbed my cock and gave it a few soapy, lusty tugs. And then she began to apply body wash to me, and soaped me down. More than once, she made a point of brushing my raging cock with her smooth, shiny ass.

All at once, she decided she was done. So she led me out of the shower, and toweled both of us dry. Sarah was intently watching from her seat, although I noticed she had since shifted position.

Wordlessly, Kim guided me to the bed and laid me down. It was a strategic position - she laid me down in a way that Sarah would get a full viewing of the action. "Lay here and relax honey...and Sarah, please feel free to join us..."

From nowhere in particular, Kim produced a condom which she deftly slid on to my erection. Shortly thereafter, she began to expertly - and simultaneously - stroke my cock and bob her mouth up and down over it. "Thank god I'm wearing a condom", I thought, "I wouldn't last long without it with her skills..."

I still couldn't relax - not entirely. Part of me still suspected Sarah would jump up from the chair at any moment and stop our session. But she didn't. Rather, when I looked to Sarah - as Kim's head was bobbing up and down on my cock - I saw a small smirk. It was a smile so subtle is almost didn't register - but it was there.

Even without being able to relax entirely, I was enjoying it. Kim was an expert, no doubt. Occasionally, as her mouth left my cock, I would hear suction noises. Those did more to turn me on than I can admit. The remainder of the time, her muffled, deep breaths in between bobs also turned me on. The sexiest thing, though, was the spittle running down her chin as she occasionally took a break to look up and give me a devious smile.

Finally, Kim had decided she was bored with that. She looked to Sarah - still sitting motionless in her chair - and again reminded her that she was welcome to join. Kim stood up and as she did, I noticed wetness between her legs. She was getting very turned on, I thought to myself. And part of me suspected it was Sarah's presence that was turning her on...

Kim got up, gently pulled at me to make me move to the edge of the bed...and turned towards Sarah before pushing her ass towards my cock. Without breaking eye contact with Sarah, Kim climbed on to me into a reverse cowgirl position. At first, she was too tight - she wasn't able to slide my cock into her. But she nudged and pumped her hips into me a few times. Each pump, I could feel more of her give way to my cock until finally, the warm, wet velvet of her pussy parted entirely and I was fully inside of her.

I really expected for that to be too much for Sarah, who was still watching. Indeed, Sarah began to shift uncomfortably in her chair...but it was the uncomfortable shifting of someone who was turned on.

As Kim slid on to me and I could feel her entirely engulf my cock, I noted how wet she was. Even through the condom, I could feel her wetness. She was looking at Sarah as she slid up and down my length. One of her hands began to caress her own breast before again calling out to Sarah "Sarah...unh...this would be...mmmm...a lot more fun with you..."

To my surprise, Sarah reached under her skirt with a hand at began rubbing herself. This was going well - better than I could have hoped. My hands reached for Kim's waist so that I could match her rhythm better...but she barely noticed. Instead, she was intently watching Sarah pleasure herself.

I myself was enjoying watching Sarah rub herself while Kim continue to buck her hips back and forth on me. It was fucking hot - the whole situation...everything.

Leading the charge yet again, Kim asked Sarah "Would you like to touch me? I'm very soft..." I suspect Sarah secretly wanted to touch her the whole time, because Sarah bolted from the chair, walked to Kim, and placed a hand over one of Kim's breasts. "You are soft!" Sarah admitted, before plunging in to kiss Kim. Kim met her kiss - and rather passionately, too. I began to feel like i wasn't the main attraction...but I was good with that!

Kim rather boldly began taking Sarah's shirt off...and Sarah responded by unfastening her bra. As her breasts spilled out, Kim in an almost-girlfriend manner remarked "Nice tits!"

Sarah was a beautiful woman. Where Kim was asian - and had the prototypical body to match - Sarah was latina. Where Kim was slim, Sarah was curvy. Where Kim had smaller breasts, Sarah had fuller breasts. Where Kim's ass was shapely-but-subtle, Sarah's ass was full and delicious. Where Kim had pale skin, Sarah had a light brown tan. And where Kim's breasts were completed by small, pink nipples, Sarah's breasts were completed by larger, dark brown nipples. Kim, for one, seemed to enjoy Sarah's body.

Sarah seemed unsure when she dove in to kiss Kim, but Kim met her kiss. As the two began kissing, I turned my head to the side so that I could enjoy the sight of Sarah's backside moving back and forth with my cock firmly inside of her even as she kissed Sarah.

I enjoyed them lusting over one another - even while Kim continued to rock her hips back and forth on me. At one point, breaking off their kissing, Kim grabbed one of Sarah's nipples and popped it into her mouth. Skillfully, she somehow managed to both pleasure Sarah's breast and continue rocking back and forth on me.

Sarah responded by bringing her body closer to Kim so that Kim didn't have to strain so much. I watched Sarah as she looked down and intently - almost curiously - watched Kim lick and nibble a nipple.

All at once, Kim got up from her reverse cowgirl position and stood. Gently placing her hands on Sarah's hips, she guided her down to the bed adjacent where I had been laying. "Honey, would you like to watch me fuck your wife?"

"Yes. Nothing could be hotter."

And so, I got up and sat on the sofa where Sarah had once been and began to watch as Kim worked her magic. First, she laid Sarah down and began to kiss her stomach. Sarah clearly enjoyed it, because she began to moan and her hips began to buck up. She also began to pinch both of her nipples between thumb and forefinger. Both nipples became erect in response.

Kim slid off Sarah's skirt and then her panties as Kim writhed and pinched her nipples. With neither a skirt nor panties in her way, Kim was able to start licking Sarah's pussy. Normally, I would have done more foreplay...but Kim was a woman and thus knew how to please a woman.

As she positioned herself to lick and suck Sarah, her ass was pointed towards me. I could see her pussy lips and the back of her legs...and the dribbling trail of wetness from one to the other. Sarah's moans became louder and louder, until Kim brought her to orgasm. After a shake of her legs, Sarah sat up and kissed Kim. Somehow, I could only think of how hot it was that Sarah was kissing Kim while Sarah's juices were all over Kim's mouth.

This was a great present from Sarah...and i hadn't even finished yet!

"Sarah, honey...would you like to lick me?" Kim asked.

"Uh huh" was all Sarah could respond.

Kim got up and sat down on Sarah's face. From my angle, I could see Sarah's head turn up to greet Kim's kitty. I saw the underside of her chin move as Sarah's tongue began licking Kim.

"Mmmm...yessss...unnnh. Steve...baby...you should fuck your wife now." The lusty twinkle in Kim's eye almost demanded me to do so...so I did. I pulled off my condom, walked to the edge of the bed, and placed the tip of my cock near Sarah's pussy.

While Sarah continued to lick away at Kim, one of her hands grabbed at my cock as I stood there and guided it inside of her. Unlike when I fully entered Kim earlier, this time there was no effort. One single deft pump, and I was fully inside my wife. The position was a bit awkward with me standing next to the bed, and her body splayed out on it. Even so, she was wet - wetter than I'd ever experienced before. Apparently, Kim was turning her on more than I ever could. Not that I minded, of course. Thanks to Kim's magic touch, I might have more of these sessions in my future.

The orgasm took me by surprise. I was very turned on watching these two beautiful women pleasure each other even while I fucked one...but even so, it surprised me. As I felt the orgasm suddenly come on, I grabbed Sarah's hips and pushed myself into her as deep I could...and came in her. The orgasm was amazing and each pump of semen felt better than the last.

Kim, the sexual being she was, seemed turned on by it. Watching me cum in the woman licking her, she reached a hand down and began furiously rubbing her clitoris. She somehow brought herself to orgasm not long after my own. Part of me wondered if Sarah could feel Kim's pussy muscles clench and quiver as Kim's orgasm took her.

"Well, that was delicious" Kim said as Sarah broke away and wiped her mouth. "We still have 30 minutes left...we should clean up and go for round two..."

We all seem to agree on that point, and so we collectively entered the shower. My cum was dripping from Sarah as we entered the shower together. We all replicated the scene from earlier: Kim made sure were all soapy and clean. This time, she didn't tug at my cock. But it was okay, because she instead kissed Sarah and caressed her tits. And Sarah made sure to clean away all of my juices.

When our shower session was over, we all went back to the bed - almost instinctively. I suspected Kim was going to take the lead, but this time, it was Sarah.

With blushed cheeks, she said "Steve, I want to watch you cum in her. That would be fucking hot."

Without hesitation, Kim grabbed a condom and slipped it on me. She guided me to the bed, and slid down on me. Unlike before, she was sopping wet and her velvety walls parted for my cock without effort.

Sarah, for her part, replicated Kim's earlier position of sitting on Sarah's face by sitting on mine. It was fucking hot - I could look up and lick my wife...or I could look down and watch Kim's body move up and down on my cock.

So, I started licking Sarah. Long, deep licks. Her familiar, tangy taste greeted me. She was wet - very wet. Her juices ran down my tongue, past my cheek, and began to pool on my collar bone. "Perhaps the sight of Kim sliding up and down my dick turns her on", I wondered

Both women were at this point moaning loudly. I find moans unbelievably sexy, and I couldn't ask for a better situation than these two moaning away. I noted Kim's swollen clitoris as her body ground up and down, back and forth on me. "Has Kim cum, yet?" I couldn't remember. Looking to rectify the situation if she hadn't, I placed a thumb over her clitoris and tried to rub it in unison with her own movements. It was harder said then done, given that I was still licking Sarah.

Even so, Kim seemed to enjoy it - a lot. She eventually shifted position such that she was up on her feet, her legs spread wide, and her hands helping steady her as she began sliding up and down my condom-ed cock. With her legs spread wide, I got a full view of her pussy engulfing my cock as it slid up and down my length. Wet, fleshy sounds erupted each time her mound met my pelvis.

Kim was getting quite wet now, too. Her juices began to puddle up at the base of my cock, and I could see glistening juices beginning to accrue all over her pussy and lips.

All at once, I muffled "I'm going to cum again". I heard Sarah hiss "Yesssss...unnnh". Kim, being the pro that she was, said nothing. Rather, she again slid down on me cowgirl style but began to again furiously rub her clit. Moreover, she arched her back, made eye contact with Sarah, and gave Sarah full sight of my cock moving in and out of Kim.

Before I could cum, Kim did. Perhaps unsurprisingly, it was a doozy - her orgasm squirted her lady juices all over my crotch and chest as she slid off of me. I had never had a woman squirt before - especially during a hot threesome.

Sarah, too, then, began to cum. She slightly lost control of her body as I could her pussy convulsing with my tongue still in it. Somehow, I had not yet cum.

"I want to watch you cum in her, Steve."

Without hesitation, Kim again slid on to me in that position with her legs spread and her hands steadying her as she aggressively slid up and down the length of my cock.

I could almost feel her juices splashing on me each time she aggressively landed her pelvis on mine. Before long, I came. My toes curled, and the hands I at some point placed on Kim's hips held her tight. As wave after wave of cum spurted out into my condom, Kim tightly ground her hips into me.

12