All Comments on 'Sarah's Birthday Present (Him)'

by SteveLengAndrew

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is anyone really THAT stupid?

Why are they married? Ugly story of unlikable characters doing really stupid things.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why

Why didn't Sarah have to take a shower before she joined the fun? I think Sarah did this for herself and not her husband. In order to get her lesbian fix she had to include her husband. She made all the arrangements in advance so this was all planned out with Kim ahead of time. Women are such devious bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Huh?

So the protagonist has a stronger sex drive, but his wife, who's already had an affair, is the one who gets permission to have "discreet" hookups with ordinary guys, while he can only have legal prostitutes? Because he would be a "cheating husband" which would be a problem, but apparently having Sarah be a "cheating wife" wouldn't be an issue? What kind of whackadoodle logic is that?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Pretty good story, why taint the wife by making her a cheater.?? .Please spare us the pep talk for open marriage. One swinger Joe is plenty.

Keep going, it was a fun little tale. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Have to agree the claimed distinction between a wife engaging in extramarital sex and a husband doing the same is illogical and sexist. This wife is a piece of work. She has an affair, convinces her husband to agree to much less access to extramarital sex than she is allowed in their newly opened marriage and manages to distract and dilute the attention of the whore she supposedly hired as a birthday present for her spouse. What a selfish cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous