Sarah's Break from College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gave me permission when you wore this sexy schoolgirl outfit for me."

"I didn't wear this for you!" Britney argued. "This was my stupid work outfit! You saw!"

Sarah gave the blonde's cheek a firm squeeze. "You could have changed out of the outfit if you really wanted to. The second we stepped into your house, you were no longer wearing it for work. You're wearing it for me now."

Britney demanded Sarah let her go, but her eyes told a different story. There was desperation and lust in the blonde's big blue eyes.

"You've always had a plump bottom from all the spankings," Sarah joked. "But now I think your butt is even nicer than before."

Britney could only respond by grabbing her rival's ass. "Your butt has gotten bigger too!" she yelled as their bodies pressed together.

Sarah just giggled as she squeezed Britney's tush even harder.

"This isn't fair!! Britney whined. "You're wearing leggings!""

"So what?"

A look of anger came over the prissy girl. She gritted her teeth and pulled the college girl's leggings down to the floor. The quick action caught the brunette by surprise as she was left standing there in her little black thong.

"I might be wearing a schoolgirl outfit but you're wearing a thong for me!" Britney teased, grabbing the brunette's exposed cheeks.

Sarah quickly regained her composure and smiled in the blonde's face. "You're wearing a thong too."

"Huh... I'm not wearing a thong..."

"Oh, yes you are." Sarah grabbed Britney by the panties and gave her a strong wedgie, pulling her panties so far up her ass she almost lifted her right off the ground.

The pressure running up Britney's crack made her squeal out of shock. "What are you doing?!"

"I'm just admiring your thong," Sarah teased as she pulled the cute white panties up even harder.

"It's not a thong!" Britney squealed.

"It is now!"

Britney grabbed two handfuls of Sarah's ass and squeezed as hard as she could. The brunette countered by doing the same thing to the blonde. The struggle between the two women not only rekindled their rivalry, but also reminded them how much their competition turned them on.

Sarah surprised the prissy girl by forcing a deep kiss on her. Britney let out a moan before regaining herself and returning the kiss with just as much passion. They started making out competitively, trying to gain the upper hand while enjoying each other's lips.

The brunette lifted her bratty rival by the ass and brought her straight to the bed. As they continued to make out while lying on their sides, Sarah reached around and smacked Britney's ass.

"Oh!" Britney squealed. "Don't spank me!"

Sarah forced her tongue down the bitchy girl's mouth. It was the perfect way to shut her up while continuing to smack her nice, plump ass.

Every blow surprised the bratty blonde, causing her to moan into her rival's mouth. She tried to spank Sarah back, but she was lying on her right side, leaving only her weaker left hand to do the spanking.

"This isn't fair!" she whined. "You get to use your right hand and I'm using my left!"

"I think this is plenty fair," Sarah teased while giving her another spank. "Besides, you're moaning from pleasure, not pain."

"Ugh!" Britney grunted as her butt was smacked again. "I am not moaning!"

Sarah groped her ass and pulled her closer, leaving the blonde shuttering. Their legs intertwined and their bodies pressed together. Britney began rubbing her pussy up and down Sarah's leg as they kissed.

Sarah could feel the moisture from her former rival's crotch. She gave a sexy stare and asked, "You're not enjoying this, are you?"

With a completely red face, the blonde responded, "Of course not! Why would you think that?"

The brunette pushed the desperate woman onto her back before rubbing her pussy through her little white panties. "Oh, I don't know... Maybe because you're soaking wet."

Realizing she was losing the battle, the prissy woman tried to pull away. However, Sarah grabbed a hold of her hair and forced her to kiss even harder as a loud smack landed on the blonde's butt.

"Ohhh!" Britney moaned desperately into the brunette's mouth. It had been so long since someone dominated her so easily.

Sarah rubbed Britney's wet pussy even harder. She kissed her on the neck and whispered into her ear, "Tell me what you want, Baby."

Britney couldn't hide it any longer. She loved the way Sarah forced her to swallow her pride. It was everything she wanted, and so much more. "I want you to fucking humiliate me!" she finally admitted.

Sarah came to a complete stop and stared down at the spoiled blonde. Britney was worried that she had ruined the moment, but her rival slowly started to smile.

"Oh yeah? Is that what you fucking want?"

Britney let out a big gasp as Sarah slid a finger past her little panties and rubbed directly against her clit. "Yes! I want to be humiliated!"

The brunette watched the hot little blonde squirm around. She looked deep into her big blue eyes and asked, "You've been such a bad fucking girl, haven't you? That's why you need me to humiliate you?"

"Yes!" Britney cried out. "I'm such a bad girl! I need you to teach me a fucking lesson!"

"Tell me how bad you are while I kiss your neck and play with your clit."

"I've been so fucking bad!" the blonde squealed. "I needed this so badly!"

"Yeah, you're so fucking wet, aren't you?" Sarah teased.

"I'm fucking wet for you!"

The dirty talk was too intense for the blonde. She needed that stimulation of being dominated by a stronger and better woman. Her body quivered hard as she gripped on to the strong brunette.

Unfortunately for the spoiled girl, Sarah knew her too well and immediately stopped pleasuring her as she got close to an orgasm. Britney opened her eyes and looked up desperately. "What are you doing?! Why did you stop?"

Sarah giggled in her face. "Do you really think I'm going to let you cum that easily?"

"But I need it!" the prissy girl whined.

"If you really need it, then you're going to have to work for it," Sarah said with the sexiest look.

"Ugh! But I want it now!"

Sarah sat up and moved herself to the edge of the bed. "You're a little too naughty to get exactly what you want, when you want it. You're going to have to earn it."

Britney sat up and stared into Sarah's brown eyes. "What are you going to make me do?"

"You know what you have to do," Sarah teased. "Now come over here and lay across Mommy's lap."

Britney hung her head in shame as she crawled over the dominant woman's lap. However, as firmly placed herself, she realized how comfortable she was in the humiliating position. This is what I've been missing, she thought.

"This is where you belong, isn't it?" Sarah said as pulled the bitchy blonde's plaid skirt up.

"Yes, Mommy," Britney said, hanging her head in shame. She then yelped as she felt a strong smack on her right cheek. "That hurt!" she whined, looking back at the strong brunette.

"Who said you could look back at me?" Sarah asked, furrowing her eyebrows. She grabbed Britney's long blonde hair and gave her another powerful smack. "Looks like someone has forgotten the rules."

The bratty blonde cried out with every blow to her plump little cheeks. Sarah spanked her so hard, her entire body rocked back and forth. God, I forgot how hard she spanks! Britney thought to herself.

Just when she thought things couldn't get any more humiliating, she felt her panties being pushed to the side as a finger slid deep inside her juicy pussy. "Oh! What are you doing?!" she squealed.

"I'm rewarding you," Sarah said as she stroked the blonde's g-spot. "Don't even try to pretend this is humiliating enough for you."

"What do you mean!?" Britney urgently asked. "What could be more humiliating than this?"

Sarah giggled before letting go of the blonde's long hair. She then placed a finger in front of Britney's face and said, "You know what to do."

"What... What do you mean?" the blonde asked, shaking.

"I think you know," Sarah teased, placing her finger at the edge of the prissy girl's lips.

Britney accepted the finger into her mouth and began sucking on it like a good little bitch. "What are you doing to me?" she whimpered, with a finger in her mouth and another in her pussy.

"I turned you into my little shish-kabob," Sarah answered with a giggle. "Actually, more like my little bitch-kabob!"

Britney did not find this amusing at all. "That's not funny! Don't you see me struggling?!"

Sarah slid her fingers in and out of the blonde's holes, enjoying the juices from both ends of her former rival. "I wouldn't call it struggling. You seem to be rather enjoying yourself."

"Without even realizing it, Britney was sucking on Sarah's finger hard while grinding her body back and forth. All Sarah had to do was sit still as the prissy bitch did all the work.

"Do you still think about me when you play with yourself?" Sarah asked in a sexy voice.

Britney looked up at the brunette with her desperate eyes. "Of course, I do!"

"Well, why don't you play with yourself right now?"

"In front of you?!"

"You love playing with yourself in front of me," the brunette responded. "Do it right now, over my lap."

Britney swallowed her pride and reached underneath her little panties. Neither of Sarah's fingers left her body as she began rubbing her clit. Although there was no doubt in her mind the humiliation turned her on, she was still shocked to find how soaking wet she was.

"Is this what you had in mind when you wanted to get fucking humiliated?"

"Yes, Mommy! You're humiliating me so bad!"

As the blonde continued pleasuring herself, her body went completely stiff. Sarah could sense the oncoming orgasm, but she wasn't ready to let Britney enjoy it yet.

"Not so fast!" the dominant brunette said as she pulled her fingers out of the bitch.

Britney groaned in frustration. "Ugh! Not again!"

As the blonde turned to her side and looked up, Sarah grabbed her hand and forced her to stop touching herself. "You're not the one in charge here."

"But when can I..."

"Shhhh..." Sarah interrupted before cradling the blonde in the fetal position. "Don't worry... I have a gift for you."

Britney felt like a little baby in her Mommy's lap. "What kind of gift?" she asked as she looked up at the stronger woman.

"It's something you have missed," the brunette answered as she pulled her own shirt over her head.

Britney watched as the brunette undid her bra and let out those nice large breasts that she missed so much. Her mouth watered as she thought to herself, They're even bigger than I remember!

Sarah placed one of her nipples right in front of Britney's face. "Don't you miss Mommy's milk?"

"Uh huh! I miss Mommy's milk so much!" The blonde latched on desperately, sucking as hard as she could.

As much as Sarah enjoyed the schoolgirl outfit, she decided it was no longer necessary. With as little interference as possible, she stripped Britney of her sexy clothes.

The desperate blonde was hardly unfazed, never leaving Sarah's tit longer than she had to. Although she had met women with breasts as large as Sarah's, nothing could match the feeling of suckling on Mommy's.

Sarah cradled Britney's head with one hand and fingered the desperate woman's pussy. The blonde moaned onto the breast as the brunette stroked her g-spot relentlessly.

No matter how hard Britney squirmed around, she was held in place firmly by her strong Mommy. Her moans were so strong she could hardly continue to suck on Sarah's tit. Drool dripped down the side of her mouth and her body went stiff again.

"That's right, Baby," Sarah said softly, fingering the blonde as fast as she could. "You miss the taste of Mommy's milk, don't you?"

Britney struggled to nod, confirming how much she missed the taste of Sarah's nipples. But suddenly she went frantic, feeling the huge orgasm building within her. "Mommy, may I please cum!?" she begged in the sweetest voice.

A big smile grew over Sarah's face as she answered, "Yes you may, but don't you dare let go of Mommy's tit until you're done cumming."

Britney felt a huge sense of relief as she finally got the approval she so desperately needed. Her eyes rolled back as she sucked as hard as she could. Finally, a huge orgasm exploded within her, forcing juices to gush from her body and spill all over Sarah's lap.

She almost fainted from the overbearing rush of adrenaline. Fuck, it's huge! she thought as the orgasm ravaged her fragile body.

Sarah could feel the bitch's body going limp, but knew she still had more to give. She continued fingering her, getting every last ounce of pleasure out of the whimpering and moaning woman.

Britney could no longer suck on Sarah's nipple. She was left just drooling as the juices came out of her mouth and pussy at the same time.

It wasn't just the waterfall of cream that had been released; it was the months of sexual frustration that only Sarah could remedy. All was right in the world as Britney squirmed and moaned uncontrollably in her dominant Mommy's lap.

That was exactly what I needed, Britney thought as her body went limp and relaxed in her rival's strong arms.

Sarah could tell her blonde rival was zapped of all her energy. She laid Britney down on the bed, allowing her to catch her breath.

A post orgasm clarity came over the prissy woman as she could finally open her eyes and gaze upon the woman who relieved her. I needed that... but it was so degrading. I don't know why I wanted to be humiliated by her.

Her train of thought was interrupted as she noticed Sarah taking her panties off. "What are you doing?"

"I'm just getting ready."

"Getting ready for what?" Britney asked with a confused look.

"I took care of your needs," the brunette answered as she scooted next to the exhausted blonde. "Now it's time for you to thank me."

"Oh..." Britney reacted, twiddling her thumbs as she gazed upon her rival's naked body. "Thank you..."

"You're not going to thank me with words," Sarah interrupted.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Oh, you'll see," Sarah replied as she climbed over Britney and straddled her face. "I think you know what to do now."

Now that the bitchy blonde had her sexual frustrations relieved, she didn't seem so desperate to be humiliated. She turned her face away, trying to resist Sarah's wet pussy.

"Aww, now that you had your orgasm, you don't want to please Mommy?" Sarah teased. "Don't pretend you don't want to lick my clit."

Britney struggled underneath the dominant brunette. She knew there was no point in resisting. She was so exhausted, and Sarah was so much stronger than her.

She stuck her tongue out and gently pressed it against Sarah's clit. As she got a taste of her former rival, she realized how much she missed pleasing such a strong and dominant woman.

"That's right," Sarah whispered as she started grinding her pussy against Britney's face. "Be a good little bitch and eat my pussy."

The prissy woman whimpered underneath Sarah but continued to give light strokes with her warm tongue.

The brunette moaned harder as the blonde showed more enthusiasm. She started rubbing her own tits and grinded even faster against Britney's face.

The slutty blonde placed her hands on Sarah's ass and licked her rapidly. She could feel the brunette struggling on top of her and wanted to hold her in place so she could dominate that clit with her tongue.

As Sarah's hot body tensed up, an evil thought came to the blonde's head. This is my chance to take control.

Thinking the brunette was about to cum, Britney immediately stopped licking her pussy. That's right, Bitch. Now you're the one who's going to have to beg me for an orgasm. Who's getting humiliated now?

"What are you doing?" Sarah asked as she looked down and found her blonde rival smiling up at her.

"You cum when I let you cum," Britney answered in a confident tone. "I'm in charge now."

Sarah just looked down at the bitchy blonde and laughed. The smile on Britney's face quickly faded away. "What's so funny?"

"It's cute that you think you're in control."

"I am in control! You're not going to cum until I let you!"

"That's not how this works," Sarah responded as she began rubbing her own clit.

There was a sudden panic in Britney's eyes. "What? What are you doing?"

"I want to finish on your face," the brunette answered with a giggle. "I don't need your help to do that."

"No! I want to be in control!"

"You're not in control of anything," the dominant woman replied as she rubbed her clit even faster. "The only thing you're in control of is how much of my juices you are going to drink."

"No!" Britney whined while trying to turn her head away.

Sarah moaned louder and louder until she got close to the inevitable climax. She took one final glimpse at the defeated blonde before releasing a wave of gushing cum juice all over her pretty face. "UGH!!!"

Britney tried her best to avoid the liquid but it squirted all over her face, ruining her makeup. In a moment of weakness, she swallowed her pride once again as she opened her mouth, hoping to catch a taste on her tongue.

Sarah's voice trembled as she struggled to catch her breath. The tension in her body was gone and she was left slumped over, still on top of her rival's face.

Through the brunette's loud moans, Britney accidentally let out, "Yeah, cum on my fucking face!" before regaining her composure and pretending she hated it.

Sarah collapsed, falling onto the bed right next to the blonde. They both lay there for a moment, panting as they tried to gather themselves.

"You really humiliated me..." Britney said with a quiet voice.

"That was what you asked for..."

The blonde just nodded and put her head down. Sarah was right, she got exactly what she asked for.

"Go clean your face," Sarah said with a giggle.

Britney went to her vanity and looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a mess and she had black mascara running down her face.

As she looked herself in the eyes, she realized how humiliated she was. I can't believe I asked for this. What's wrong with me?

She continued to ponder her life's decisions. Is this really what I want for myself? Is this what I have become? I'm supposed to be stronger than this...

Britney closed her eyes and clutched her fists as she replayed everything in her mind. She then stomped her feet as she let out a groan of total frustration.

"Hey bitch!" she yelled as she turned around and faced Sarah. "I told you I wanted to be humiliated! Is that the best you could fucking do?!"

The brunette was left frozen and silent. She knew the blonde was a hard puzzle to piece together, but she was still left stunned. "What?" she finally asked.

"You fucking heard me!" Britney shouted as she walked towards the bed. "Now fucking humiliate me like the little bitch I am!"

A big smile grew on Sarah's face as she finally realized what Britney really wanted. The former rivals had a complicated and unique relationship. They both understood it was immature to continue running towards the storm, but after spending so much time apart, being in the middle of the storm felt like home for the two ladies.

Sarah dominated Britney's hot little ass that entire night, showing her the love and care only they could understand.

12