Sarah's Brief Encounters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dan814
Dan814
43 Followers

Her eyes pricked with tears as she revelled her secrets to this stranger, was she so lonely that this was what it came to? Tears rolled from her eyes.

Paul almost leapt over to her...he looked deep into her beautiful eyes full of tears and he kissed her with all the passion he had in his twenty-four-year-old body. Sarah kissed him back, after he initial shock and began to taste his mouth and smell his saliva as they spent ten minutes kissing and kissing. Paul forgot about his sleeping bag and his naked body was fully revelled to Sarah's eyes. He had a strong body but was no body builder, just strong and vibrant and healthy, his body was dense and soft at the same time and he felt as strong as a tree as they embraced. He was a hairy guy too, ginger all over, like lines of fire on his lightly tanned skin. His cock was leaking it juices now and Sarah just could resist him and longer. Both of them on their knees in the tent, Sarah clothed and Paul naked, Sarah went in for her kill.

"Paul please, I need to smell it!" she said urgently.

She pulled her lips away from Paul and got on all fours as she brought her head level with Paul's huge penis. She started at the head of his cock and just sniffed and sniffed, then down the length, smelling him at every angle.

"Oh god, your really smelly Paul." She said.

"Oh ye... I'm sorry I haven't..." Paul embracingly started.

"Oh I know,... you haven't washed in days, me neither...its just perfect...God! I love it so much!"

She smelled its length again and licked at the tip of his cock where a big drip of pre-cum had formed. It tasted better on him than his boxers had.

"Ok I've got to smell the rest Paul, please" she almost wined. "Just get on all fours for me...just do it!"

Paul obeyed, he didn't understand but whatever Sarah wanted he loved her hot breath on his cock and it made him hornier than he'd ever been in his life that she like his musky smell, something he though only he enjoyed.

Paul was on all fours and his bum stuck out towards Sarah's face.

"Pull your cheeks open Paul, I want to see all of you." She said firmly.

Paul pulled his muscular bum open to revel his hairy sweaty crevice. Sarah had pulled down Paul's briefs and her joggers and was masturbating without reserve. Paul could smell her as she knelt down by his cock and balls and began another round of sniffing.

His hard cock was against his stomach in full erection but she was now smelling his heavy balls and the musk that had built up around there. She licked at them with the tip of her tongue and tasted their salty flavour. Sarah slowly sniffed upwards to finally get to Paul's hairy smelly bum. She sniffed from his perineum up to the spread bum hole which she finally stopped at and began sniffing deeply, all his musky odour of days of hiking and the remnants of what had passed through this area over that time. There was no poo, just the knowing that it was distinctly dirty.

"Oh fuck Paul, you stink back here, Oh you really smell so dirty...uh uh uhhhhh!" Sarah was cumming.

She screamed into Paul's spread bum as she came and licked and thrashed at his bum hole as she did. Paul felt her tongue deeply fucking his bum as she was cumming on her hand. She carried on licking him and rubbing her face in his bum. She wanted his stink all over her face, all over her. She wanted him to mark her forever with this.

As she came down from her orgasm Sarah just went wild. She licked his cock and balls and ass, relishing his taste and smell, then went back to kissing his mouth then rubbed her face in his armpits then back to kissing. Still on all fours Paul just loved every moment of her adoring and his cock desperately dripped onto the floor of the tent as he saw her frenzy. He could smell her and he could smell himself on her mouth, his cock, his ass, his balls and her saliva and he finally couldn't hold back...it was his turn.

Sarah was hornier than in her whole life, it was as if years of pent up emotion and energy had finally been met by this strange situation, she was finally getting what she wanted. She felt so dirty and she loved it, she wanted to stink like him and have him stink like her.

Paul's had taken the reigns now and was ripping off Sarah's remaining garments finally he had her naked. Sarah kneeled down and spread her bum cheeks without Paul saying a word. She waved her bum towards him. Paul was trembling with lust as he saw Sarah's beautiful firm body and her thick hairy legs and armpits and her strong, soft hands pulling open the thing he had been craving for years. Paul had lusted after hairy women for so long but never met one and never met one who smelled so dirty and sexy and obviously liked him. He knew he could do whatever he wanted to Sarah, that she trusted him and that he was allowed to smell her body, to be part of her inner world.

Her hairy pussy was leaking downwards and strands of her cum had attached to her thighs from her pussy, her bum hole was partially open and she saw the slight yellow colour of her hole and knew that she would really smell strongly. He brought his face to her pussy and sniffed. God it was hot. Sarah bucked at the air as he brought his nose to her premium and then over to her dirtiest place. He sniffed her deeply and then, without warming started to lick her with the tip of his tongue right from the epicentre of her bum hole outwards in a spiral, over and over. She moaned as he finally stuck is tongue deep into her bum and sniffed as he went, his face fully between her cheeks as she let him open her, bringing her hands back to her pussy where she needed them. He tongued her and tongued her, feeling every nook and cranny of her bum-hole, covering his face his beard and moustache with her strong dirty scent. She groaned and moaned and as his licking went down to her pussy, she began to feel another orgasm about to emerge. Paul cock was stuck at almost-cumming stage and it was making him wild, he smacked her ass hard as he licked, finally removing his face from between her cheeks. Still with his tongue sticking out from being in her bum he came up to her face where she sucked kissed his tongue as she sniffed at his face covered in her stink.

"Please... just lets fuck for god sake!" Sarah screamed.

She lay on her back and spread her legs wide and Paul rubbed her pussy lips open with the head of his cock, it spread her and then popped out. Then did it again and again teasing her with his cock head. Finally, after she begged and begged, he slide inch by inch into her till he hit her cervix. And that's where Paul waited. They kissed and kissed but Paul didn't move, he dare not because he knew that just one stroke was all he needed. Sarah licked Pauls lips and nose and eyes, smelling her musk on him and feeling his cock so deeply. She was so in love, so impassioned by this beautiful man. Her womb just ached to be filled and, in his stillness, Paul wanted to fill her just as much. She was totally swollen with his erect cock and slowly Paul began to stir, he pushed against her cervix, just tiny movements, so small but so deep and slowly they got deeper and deeper until Sarah's whole world felt like it was coming apart, she held onto him for dear life as he fucked her with this deep tiny movements until she writhed uncontrollably unable to scream or anything, just deep and complex wails of pleasure filled her, wave upon wave of contraction as Paul squired all of his juice into her, cumming harder than he ever had in his life, filling this beautiful hairy, smelly woman to the brim with his joy for her.

They collapsed. Totally shattered they lay naked in each other's arms whimpering and hugging close. They never wanted to leave this bliss, this beautiful freedom they had found together. Their eyes closed and they slept.

Over the next two weeks Sarah and Paul loved each other, stopping each day for intermittent breaks of fucking and sniffing and licking. They never got to Santiago in the end as time ran out, but as they squeezed each other at the airport going in different directions they had a plan to meet, and be together more. As Paul walked through security he felt his underwear slipping. Sarah's knickers didn't fit him as well as his fitted her,

"But that's all part of the benefits of a bum that size" he thought.

As She waved him on, she brought her hand to her face to wipe the tears and smelled the finger that had been so deeply in his stinky hole this morning as shed rubbed at his prostate and swallowed his juices on their last session.

"Fuck he stinks so good!" she said to herself as she blew him a kiss. She adjusted Pauls boxers a little and walked away.

Dan814
Dan814
43 Followers
12