Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
Sarah and Britney have a rematch.
2.5k words
4.49
19.5k
26

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah woke up the next morning and couldn't stop thinking about what happened the previous night. Maybe she had really taught Britney a lesson. Maybe Britney was going to start being nice to everyone at school. Sarah also couldn't get her mind off the tough match she had with Britney. And the spanking she gave the blonde bitch.

Sarah was having a good day relaxing. She finished lunch and was back in her room. Sarah picked up her cell phone and discovered she had several messages. Sarah became confused. Britney had apparently posted several mean things about Sarah on her social media account. Britney also told several people that she "Taught Sarah a lesson." Sarah in a frantic manner got on her social media and looked up Britney's page. It was true.

"There's a new school whore and her name is Sarah."

"Any guys looking for an easy fun night just find the new girl Sarah."

"An ugly bitch named Sarah tried to run her mouth to me and I taught her a lesson."

Sarah was shocked at all these lies that were posted. In complete anger she immediately direct messaged Britney.

"Hey what's the big deal?!"

"Why are you spreading lies about me?!"

Sarah didn't expect a response but immediately got one.

"It's true in my eyes," responded Britney.

"What do you mean you taught me a lesson?" shot back Sarah. "I'm the one that taught YOU a lesson remember?" Sarah pointed out.

"YOU GOT LUCKY!" Britney responded.

"It wasn't luck. I could do it again any time I want." responded Sarah.

"Bring it on bitch," said Britney. "I'll be the one teaching you a lesson this time!"

Sarah knew she shouldn't let the spoiled brat get her upset but she couldn't help it. There was something about Britney that made Sarah feel obligated to prove her wrong. Maybe it was Sarah's competitiveness. Maybe she just really wanted to teach Britney a lesson. Maybe there was just something about Britney that was drawing Sarah in.

"Tell me when and where and I'll be there," Sarah messaged.

"My house, right now," responded Britney.

"Seriously?" asked Sarah.

"My parents are gone for the weekend," said Britney. "I can kick your ass in the privacy of my empty house."

Sarah knew this was crazy but still decided to engage. She got the address from Britney and was on her way.

Surprisingly Britney didn't live too far from Sarah. Sarah admired Britney's beautiful house as she walked to the front door. Sarah was wearing a white school T-shirt with small black Nike running short shorts. The 18-year-old brunette knocked on the door.

The door opened and Britney was standing there with her long blonde hair down. The 18-year-old blonde was wearing a pink cheerleading t-shirt, tied up showing off her belly button. and a pair of jean short shorts that showed off a little bit of her ass cheeks.

"Nice little booty shorts," said Sarah.

"I knew you were a slut," responded Britney.

Sarah giggled and responded, "You're one to call me a slut while wearing booty jean shorts."

The two high school senior rivals continued to take jabs at each other until finally Britney told Sarah to follow her inside.

"Our rematch will be in my room," said Britney with a snarky attitude.

Sarah was amazed at the beautiful interior of the house as Britney lead Sarah to her bedroom. Britney had a cute bedroom with a Queen-sized bed with many stuffed animals and pillows on top. Britney's room also had quite a bit of carpet space between the bed and her desk and dresser.

"You sure you want to do this bitch?" asked Britney. "I'll give you one more chance to give up before I make you give up."

"I beat you once, I'll do it again." Answered Sarah.

"If I win, you have to go on my social media page and let everyone know I was right," Britney demanded.

"And if I win, you have to get on your page and tell everybody the truth," answered Sarah.

Just as the ladies started the last time, Sarah and Britney were face to face standing so close that they were breast to breast as well.

"Hey Brit," said Sarah.

"What?" asked Britney.

SLAAAAAAAP!

Sarah slapped Britney hard as she said, "I get first move this time."

"OWWWWW!" Britney screamed in anger. Britney started slapping Sarah back.

SLAP SLAP!

Both girls began slapping each other in the face.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!

"OW OW OW OW OW!"

Britney then pushed Sarah to the ground. Sarah was in shock as she was lying on her back looking up at Britney. Britney jumped on top of Sarah and the two began rolling around on top of each other trying to gain the upper hand.

The girls got to their knees as they were pulling each other's hair.

"LET GO OF MY HAIR BRIT!"

"NO, YOU LET GO OF MY HAIR SARAH!"

Sarah then threw Britney by her hair and shorts onto the bed. Sarah jumped on top of Britney once again attempting to straddle her. Britney was able to reverse it rolling them over and getting on top of Sarah.

Britney postured up and started slapping Sarah in the face.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!

Sarah was slapping back from the bottom.

SLAP SLAP SLAP!

Both girls were screaming as they slapped each other. Sarah was able to pelvic thrust Britney off of her and get back on top.

"DON'T HUMP ME!" yelled Britney.

"I'M GOING TO TEACH YOU A LESSON AGAIN!" yelled Sarah.

Britney in fear rolled onto her stomach beneath Sarah and began to try to crawl away. Sarah got behind Britney and grabbed her by the shorts not letting her get away. Britney was crawling frantically, but Sarah had a good hold of her shorts, not letting her go.

Britney's shorts started coming off.

"LET MY SHORTS GO!" yelled Britney. "THEY'RE ABOUT TO FALL OFF!"

Sarah smiled and then began pulling Britney's shorts down harder.

"NOOO!" yelled Britney as she tried to get away.

Sarah got a hand on the front of Britney's shorts and unbuttoned them.

"AHHHH!" screamed Britney.

Sarah was able to pull away Britney's shorts revealing a pair of lace, baby blue, cheeky panties. Britney tried to cover her ass with her hand in embarrassment. Sarah threw Britney's shorts to the other side of the bedroom and gave Britney a hard smack on the ass.

SMACK!

"OWW!" screamed Britney.

Sarah then giggled as she landed another smack on Britney's ass.

SPANK!

"OWWY!" screamed Britney again as she crawled away as fast as she could.

Sarah then chased Britney off the bed. Sarah jumped on Britney and the two went to the carpet once again. The two began pulling each other's hair as they tried gaining the upper hand. This time Britney was able to straddle Sarah. She lifted herself and slammed her bottom onto Sarah's stomach.

"OHHHH!" moaned Sarah as Britney's weight crashed onto her.

SLAM SLAM!

Britney slammed her bottom two more times onto Sarah's stomach as she pinned her arms down. Sarah was having a hard time catching her breath. Britney took this opportunity to flip Sarah over onto her stomach. She then grabbed Sarah's little shorts and started sliding them down.

"Now it's your turn!" Britney yelled.

Sarah tried to grab her shorts to prevent Britney from pulling them down.

"NO!" yelled Sarah.

Britney was able to pull hard enough and finally got Sarah's shorts all the way down and eventually off completely. Sarah was wearing a small pair of black, cheeky, satin panties.

Sarah got on all fours and attempted to cover her ass with her hand in embarrassment. Britney quickly brushed Sarah's hand aside and SPANKED her hard.

"OWW!" yelled Sarah in pain.

"Hehe, you don't like that do you?" asked Britney.

SPANK SPANK SPANK!

Britney landed several more smacks on Sarah's ass. Sarah screamed in pain as the smacks landed on her ass. Sarah's eyes began tearing up as her ass was getting spanked by Britney.

Sarah rolled over onto her back. Britney got on top of her trying to roll her back over. The two began to struggle again. This time Britney was able to throw Sarah onto the bed.

Britney jumped on top of Sarah and began pulling Sarah's shirt over her head.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" yelled Sarah.

"GIVE ME THIS!" yelled Britney as she got full control of Sarah's shirt.

Britney was able to pull Sarah's shirt completely off. Sarah was shocked to be in nothing but her matching black bra and panties. Britney began giggling as she twirled Sarah's shirt over her head.

"GIVE IT BACK!" demanded Sarah as she tried to reach up and grab her shirt.

Britney then smacked Sarah in the face and threw her shirt to the other side of the bedroom. Sarah used all her strength to reach up and grab a big chunk of Britney's hair. She pulled Britney down directly on top of her and began squeezing her body with her arms and legs. Britney yelped in pain and she tried escaping Sarah's strong grip.

Britney couldn't break free, so she started pulling on Sarah's hair. Sarah rolled on top of Britney and straddled her. Sarah moved up and was able to pin down Britney's arms with her legs. Sarah was almost sitting on Britney's chest. Britney began kicking her legs but couldn't reach Sarah and was helpless underneath her.

Sarah started slapping Britney as the blonde bitch was unable to defend herself.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!

Britney screamed in pain. She was helpless. Britney tried to squeeze herself under Sarah but was now basically having her face sat on.

"MMMMMM MMMM LET ME GO!" yelled Britney from under Sarah.

Sarah finally got up letting Britney free. Britney got back up to her knees breathing deeply. Britney enraged with anger rushed towards Sarah. Sarah was able to put her head down and lift Britney over her shoulder.

AHHHH PUT ME DOWN!" Britney yelled as Sarah was holding her in the air over Sarah's shoulder.

Britney was kicking in the air begging Sarah to put her down.

Sarah then patted Britney's bottom right above her own shoulder as she whispered, "Calm down honey, it's going to be okay."

Britney hung her head in embarrassment as the stronger Sarah held her suspended in the air, over her shoulder. Sarah then SLAMMED Britney down on her back.

"OWWWWW!" yelled Britney, as she was slammed onto the bed.

Britney was lying on the bed panting and breathing heavily. Britney was no longer able to defend herself. Sarah got on top of her and pulled her pink shirt off.

"No," Britney moaned as her baby blue bra was revealed. It matched her baby blue lacey panties.

Britney could do nothing but lie there in defeat. Sarah set on the edge of the bed beside her. She then grabbed Britney by the hair and pulled her over her lap.

"What are you doing to me?" asked Britney.

"I'm going to teach you a big lesson today," answered Sarah.

Britney was lying over Sarah's knees like a bad girl, about to be punished by her mommy. Sarah grabbed a hold of Britney's hair with her left hand and started smacking her ass with her right hand.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK!

Sarah smacked Britney's ass hard, repeatedly.

"OW OW OW OWWWW!" Britney screamed as each smack landed on her ass.

Sarah showed no remorse, spanking Britney harder and harder.

"MOMMY HELP ME!" Britney began crying out.

"Mommy isn't here to save you," Sarah said as she landed another smack.

Britney began kicking her legs and throwing a tantrum on Sarah's lap.

"I'm your mommy now," said Sarah as she landed a really hard smack on Britney's red ass.

Britney began crying really hard.

"PLEASE STOP MOMMY!" Britney begged through her tears.

"You're a naughty little girl!" Sarah said as she continued spanking the bad girl.

"YOU'RE RIGHT MOMMY, I'M A NAUGHTY GIRL!" yelled Britney hoping Sarah would let up on her.

Sarah finally stopped spanking Britney and began rubbing her ass.

"Remember, I'm your mommy now," Sarah said as she rubbed Britney's fire red ass. "You're not going to be naughty anymore, will you?"

"No mommy," answered Britney in humiliation.

Sarah let Britney get off of her lap. Britney got up to her knees almost straddling Sarah.

"I'm sorry mommy," Britney said with tears in her eyes.

Sarah, finally feeling a little bit of remorse, gave Britney a little hug. She then patted Britney on the ass one last time.

Britney got up and deleted all the mean comments she made about Sarah. Then she wrote out a long apology for everyone to see. Britney let everyone know that she was aware she has been a bitch and she needed to be nicer.

Sarah started putting her shirt and shorts back on. Britney sat there in defeat rubbing her red ass. Britney had a really strange urge inside of her that she couldn't figure out. Sarah blew Britney a kiss goodbye and left go back to her house, pleased with the work she did on the spoiled bitch.

Britney finished brushing off her tears and decided to take a shower to clean off her sweaty body. As Britney was showering, she couldn't stop thinking about the weird feeling she was experiencing. The more Britney thought about being over Sarah's knees receiving a spanking, the more that weird feeling would grow.

As Britney started washing her breasts, a really strong sensation went through her body. She moaned quietly in the shower as she continued washing and rubbing her breast. She started washing the rest of her body and felt an even stronger sensation the second her hand went between her legs. The more Britney rubbed herself, the louder she moaned. Britney quickly jumped out of the shower trying to reject what she was feeling.

The rest of the evening Britney struggled with the feelings that were going through her mind. Britney was lying in bed wearing a white tank top and sexy white panties. Britney couldn't stop. Her mind was too restless. She had too strong of a sensation going through her body every time she thought about Sarah.

Britney slid her fingers inside her panties. She no longer had control of herself. Britney began rubbing her clit. Britney felt completely humiliated and amazing at the same time. It was the most confused Britney had ever felt in her life. The more Britney thought about being dominated and spanked by Sarah, the stronger the sensation felt. Britney began moaning. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet.

Britney continued playing with herself and moaning for several minutes. Her eyes were closed, and she was picturing Sarah smacking her red ass. The more humiliated she felt the louder she moaned. Britney's eyes rolled to the back of her head as a strong orgasm erupted throughout her body. One loud moan came out of Britney's mouth as she collapsed and finally was able to rest comfortably.

Britney wasn't sure what happened, but she knew she could never tell anyone. That night Britney slept easier and more peacefully than she ever had before.