Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 04

Story Info
Sarah and Brit's rematch ends with a kiss?
2.9k words
4.62
15.8k
21

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had another successful week of school. She was beginning to accomplish a lot academically. The 18-year-old senior took her academics very seriously and wanted to earn a scholarship to a good university. She also established herself as one of the best athletes in the school. Sarah was a natural born leader, and everyone was impressed by her.

School was a great place for Sarah to get her mind off Britney. She couldn't wrap her mind around the past two weeks. She especially didn't want to think about the last time she saw Britney. Sarah couldn't shake the memory of being spanked over her blonde rival's lap as she cried like a baby. "How did that spoiled little bitch humiliate me like that?" Sarah thought to herself over and over.

Sarah woke up Saturday morning feeling refreshed and relaxed. She checked her phone and saw she had a message.

"Hi bitch lol," messaged Britney.

"What a nice message to wake up to," Sarah thought to herself.

"What's your problem?" the beautiful brunette asked.

Britney was acting like a complete bitch to Sarah.

"Lol I'm just kidding, don't get so mad," messaged Britney. "You wouldn't want me to give you another spanking lol," she added.

Sarah became angry. "When I beat you, I never rubbed it in your face!" she messaged.

"I'm the stronger girl now. You got lucky the first time. The last time proved I'm really the strongest," the blonde messaged.

Sarah tried to ignore Britney's jabs. "Whatever, I'm not letting you get to me," she responded.

"I understand you still being in shock from getting your ass kicked by me. Everyone I told at school was shocked too," Britney messaged.

"YOU TOLD PEOPLE!!??" Sarah quickly messaged.

"Lol of course I did. Why wouldn't I?" Britney responded.

Sarah became furious! "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TOLD PEOPLE," Sarah responded. "I DIDN'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT OUR FIRST TWO MATCHES!" Sarah added.

"I'm stronger than you now and I can tell anyone I want. You can't do anything about it." Britney messaged. "I'm coming over for a rematch," Sarah said.

"LOL I'll just kick your ass again and I'll take pictures of you to prove it to everyone." Britney messaged.

"WHEN I WIN YOU HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE THAT I'M the STRONGER WOMAN!" Sarah messaged back.

Sarah showed up to Britney's house wearing a white t-shirt and black athletic short shorts. She knocked on the door but there was no answer. Sarah messaged Britney asking, "Where are you hiding?".

"Come straight to the backyard" Britney responded.

Sarah opened the gate and entered the backyard. Britney was lying back on a lawn chair wearing sunglasses and a white two-piece bikini with floral designs on it.

"What are you doing?" asked the brunette.

"It's such a nice day, I wanted to work on my tan," said Britney. "Are you admiring my strong cheerleader body?"

"Whatever, I'm ready to go to your bedroom and kick your ass," said Sarah.

"Oh, we're not fighting in my room this time," said Britney.

"What?" Sarah asked with a confused look. "Well where are we fighting?"

Britney pointed at a large inflatable pool. "I filled that little pool with water and that's where I'm going to kick your ass again."

"What?! Are you crazy?!" yelled Sarah.

"Look, I'm a really busy woman," said Britney. "I'm going to multitask by beating you and getting a tan at the same time," she said with confidence.

"I didn't bring a swimsuit!" Sarah pointed out.

Britney walked by Sarah and stepped into the little pool of water. "If you want to beat me, you're going to have to come after me in here."

"Ugh! Let me borrow a swimsuit or something!" demanded Sarah in frustration.

"No! If you're really worried about your clothes just wear your underwear," Britney said with a giggle.

Sarah became red with frustration. She paced back and forth around the pool in frustration. Britney then splashed water towards Sarah.

"Stop it!" Sarah yelled.

"If you don't meet me in here then it's a forfeit and I win again," said Britney.

Sarah clinched her fists in anger and took her shirt off, revealing a black bra. She then pulled down her shorts in frustration revealing her yellow lacey panties.

Sarah now down to just her bra and panties entered the pool and tackled Britney. Britney and Sarah began rolling around in the water trying to get on top of each other. The two beauties got to their knees and began pulling each other's hair back and forth. Water flew everywhere as the two ladies were screaming and pulling each other's hair. Sarah pushed Britney causing her to fall on her back in the water. Sarah then jumped on Britney and began slapping her in the face.

SLAP SLAP SLAP!

"AHHHHH!" Britney screamed as Sarah smacked her in the face.

Britney used her strength to roll Sarah over and get on top. She then began slapping Sarah in the face.

SLAP SLAP SLAP!

"AHHHHH!" Sarah screamed.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!

The two ladies slapped each other continuously. Britney was still on top as the two continued slapping. Sarah then grabbed Britney's breasts and squeezed them hard.

"OWWWW!" Britney yelled. Britney grabbed Sarah by the breasts and squeezed them back.

"UGHH!" moaned Sarah.

Sarah squeezed Britney's breasts harder and used her hips to pelvic thrust Britney off of her. Sarah then jumped on Britney and the two became entangled as they rolled around the pool again.

Britney was able to get behind Sarah. She wrapped her legs around Sarah's stomach and her arms around her chest. Britney began squeezing Sarah as hard as she could. Sarah moaned in pain as she tried to free herself from Britney's strong grip. Britney's strong legs were impossible for Sarah to pry off her.

"LET GO!" yelled Sarah.

"I GOT YOU NOW!" yelled Britney.

Sarah was able to get to her knees as Britney continued to squeeze her. Sarah lifted her rival like she was giving her a piggyback ride. Britney was shocked that Sarah had the strength to get up on her knees as she squeezed with all her strength. Sarah then fell on her back landing on Britney with all her weight.

"AHHHHH!" yelled Britney as Sarah slammed onto her body.

Britney used the rest of her strength to crawl away. She was hurt and needed to get away from Sarah so she could catch her breath. Sarah wasn't going to let that happen. She grabbed Britney from behind and pushed her towards the edge of the pool. Britney's body was hanging over the wall of the pool. Her ass was sticking up in the air as her upper body hung over the other side. Sarah walked up and gave Britney's ass a hard smack!

"OW!" squealed Britney.

Sarah smacked Britney's ass five more times.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK!

"OW OW OW OW OW!!"

Britney's entire body shook every time Sarah landed a smack on her ass. Britney tried to crawl away, but Sarah pulled her back by her swim-suit bottoms. Sarah held Britney in place by her bottoms and started spanking her ass again.

"OW OW OW OW!" squealed Britney. "PLEASE LET ME GO!" Britney started begging.

Sarah continued spanking Britney's ass so hard that Britney began crying.

"PLEASE STOP SPANKING ME!" cried Britney.

"Please stop spanking me what?" asked Sarah.

"PLEASE STOP SPANKING ME MOMMY!" begged Britney.

Sarah kept spanking Britney harder and harder. The smacks from Sarah's hand on Britney's wet ass were becoming so loud. Water was flying off Britney's cheeks with every hard smack she received.

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!

"OWWWWWWWWWW!" Britney screamed.

"I'M SORRY MOMMY I'M SORRY!!" Britney screamed.

"WHO'S A BAD GIRL?" asked Sarah as she continued landing hard smacks on Britney's red ass.

"I'M A BAD GIRL MOMMY!" answered Britney in complete humiliation.

"ARE YOU GOING TO STOP BEING A BAD GIRL?" asked Sarah.

"I'LL STOP BEING A BAD GIRL MOMMY!" begged and pleaded Britney as her ass was constantly being smacked.

Sarah let Britney's bottoms go and stopped spanking her. Britney quickly crawled away and collapsed on the patio.

Britney cried softly as she rubbed her ass. Sarah demanded Britney get her a towel so she could dry off.

"I only have one towel with me, but you can use it first mommy," said Britney.

"That's a good girl," responded Sarah.

Britney handed Sarah the towel and Sarah used it to dry herself. Britney went back to her lawn chair and sat there in embarrassment and humiliation. Sarah felt sorry for Britney and approached her to give her the towel. Britney was too embarrassed to take the towel from Sarah. Sarah then tried to help Britney by wrapping the towel around her. Sarah began drying Britney off. Britney was surprised at the kind gesture from Sarah. Britney even wrapped her arms around Sarah as Sarah was drying off her back. Sarah put the towel down and the two enjoyed a nice embrace with each other.

Sarah then wiped the tears from Britney's eyes. Britney looked deep into the Brunette's brown eyes. Sarah didn't know why, but in that moment, she decided to give kiss her rival on the lips. Britney looked into Sarah's eyes with shock, before kissing her back on the lips. They began kissing each other softly, enjoying each other's lips. Britney was unable to control herself as she wrapped her arms tightly around Sarah. Sarah slipped her tongue into Britney's mouth. Their tongues started twirling around with each other as they kissed deeply.

Britney straddled Sarah's lap like she was giving her a lap dance. Britney wrapped her arms around Sarah tightly as she straddled Sarah and kissed her deeply and passionately. Sarah put her hands on Britney's ass and squeezed it as she continued putting her tongue in Britney's mouth. Britney put her right hand on Sarah's breast as she used her tongue to play with Sarah's tongue. The two ladies moaned into each other's mouths as they kissed deeply.

Sarah then got on top of Britney as they kept kissing. Britney put one hand on Sarah's ass and the other hand on her breast. She moaned louder and louder as she enjoyed Sarah's body and tongue. Britney then rolled on top of Sarah as her tongue entered the Brunette's mouth. Sarah had one hand squeezing Britney's ass and her other hand in Britney's hair. Britney continued to moan loudly as she enjoyed Sarah's lips and tongue.

The rivals continued making out for another ten minutes until Britney suddenly stopped. Britney got up from the chair and stood about five feet away from Sarah. "I need to go now," Britney said quietly.

"What's wrong?" asked Sarah.

"I...I just need to go," Britney responded in embarrassment. Britney quickly ran inside her house without saying another word.

Sarah was confused about what just happened. Why was she kissing a girl? Why was she kissing her arch-rival of all people? Why did Britney leave so abruptly? What kind of relationship does she have with Britney now? Sarah grabbed her clothes and went home as she continued unwrapping what just happened.

Britney was inside her house. She ran to her room as fast as she could. She had to be alone. Britney had promised herself that she would never play with herself to the thought of Sarah again. Britney was completely embarrassed that she had ever orgasmed to the thought of her arch-rival and tried to forget she ever did it. But after what just happed Britney, had to masturbate.

Britney had never been this turned on in her life. Britney was completely humiliated to play with herself to the thought of Sarah again, but after making out with Sarah the way she did, she couldn't stop herself. Britney put her fingers on her clit and started playing with herself.

Britney closed her eyes and rubbed herself as she thought about Sarah grabbing her ass and kissing her deeply. Britney thought about Sarah's tongue twirling around her tongue. Britney thought about the way Sarah had both of her hands on her ass as she straddled Sarah's lap.

Britney couldn't stop herself. As all the thoughts replayed in her mind and she rubbed her wet clit, suddenly the largest orgasm Britney ever experienced violently erupted throughout her body. Britney let out the loudest moan she had ever made in her life. Britney's body flinched and then collapsed in total exhaustion from the orgasm her body just experienced. Britney had failed to resist masturbating to the thought of Sarah once again.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah thought about Britney every day and every night.

"What has my life become. I was the new girl here. I didn't know anyone. I'm just a normal girl trying to do well in school. How did my life end up like this?"

"How did I go from being the quiet new girl to making out with the most popular girl in school? I'm not a lesbian! How did my life end up like this?"

"I have a secret life where the hottest girl in school and I dominate and spank each other. How did I become that blonde bitch's mommy? And how did we end up kissing?"

"I don't like that bitch but making out with her was so hot. She has such a perfect ass. I love giving that little bitch a spanking when she's naughty."

"I can't believe she beat me that one time! That was pretty hot when she spanked me! My tits were falling out of my bra while she was spanking me. That was so humiliating! But I got her back!"

"If she challenges me again, I'm going to give her the hardest spanking of her life! I love it when she calls me mommy."

"I hope we kiss again...WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THIS?! I'm not a fucking lesbian! Brit can NEVER find out I was thinking about her like this. She probably doesn't think of me like that at all."

Sarah tried convincing herself that Britney was a terrible person. But Sarah secretly hoped to make out with her again. Sarah was emotionally frustrated. Sarah was also sexually frustrated, but she didn't know it yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Every day and every night that week, Britney thought about Sarah.

"Why can't I stop thinking about her? I'm not a fucking lesbian! Why can't I stop thinking about her breasts? They look perfect! But I'm NOT a lesbian! I don't like women! I'm the queen of the school. Everyone else bows to me. Why does she insist on standing up to me? Why does she dominate me? She really puts me in my place!"

Why can't I stop masturbating to the thought of her dominating me? I'm NOT a fucking lesbian! She totally humiliates me. She spanks me like a little naughty girl. It's so fucking humiliating to cry as she spanks me over her lap. It's so embarrassing and humiliating that...I want to...I want to touch myself again."

"NO! I NEED TO STOP! Why do I feel this way? Maybe being dominated turns me on a little bit...NO! I'm not submissive! I'm dominant! I should be dominating her!"

"I guess I did masturbate after I beat her last time. Yeah that was so hot! I was spanking that naughty brunette's hot ass. Her tits looked so hot as they bounced when I spanked her."

"NO! What I'm I doing?! I'm not supposed to be turned on by another woman at all! Especially not that bitch! I hate her! She's my arch-rival! She's my rival...I hate her!"

"That's right! I didn't enjoy kissing her at all today. I don't know what that was. Why did that ugly bitch kiss me?! Ugh she makes me so mad I hate her so much."

"I don't like brunettes. I don't like her deep brown eyes. I don't like her soft lips. Her lips are so soft. Her tongue was twirling with my tongue when we made out. That was so fucking hot..."

"She has such a hot body. My body is just as hot! But her boobs are bigger than mine. God I love her boobs. I love watching them bounce. She has such a nice ass. I love rubbing and spanking that ass. I hope I can suck on her nipples some day."

"WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?!!"

Britney was in complete sexual frustration. The more upset she got, the more turned on she became. She didn't want to feel this way about another woman. She didn't want to feel this way about Sarah of all women.

"I don't want to masturbate. I don't want to masturbate to the thought of another woman. I don't want to masturbate to the thought of Sarah. I'm not a lesbian!"

"But I have to masturbate to Sarah tonight. I'm going to do it one more time and nobody can ever know. I don't want people thinking I like women. I don't like women! I'm just going to masturbate to Sarah one last time, and I won't do it again. I'll never do it again. I'll try not to do it again. "

Britney masturbated to the thought of Sarah every night before she fell asleep. Every time Britney did it, she tried to convince herself that it would be the last time. But she knew it was a lie. She knew she would have to do it again.