Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 05

Story Info
Sarah and Brit's first encounter after sharing a kiss.
2.4k words
4.7
16.5k
18

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks went by. Sarah and Britney had not spoken to each other. Things were too awkward since the last time the two senior rivals inexplicably shared a passionate kiss. The two 18-year-olds didn't know what to say or how to approach each other. Neither girl knew how to decipher their feelings towards each other.

Towards the end of the day, Sarah walked to her locker to grab the books she needed to take home. As she approached, she saw a girl with long blonde hair leaning against her locker. Could it be? Yes, it was.

"Brit?" questioned Sarah. "What are you doing here?" It was the first time Sarah and Britney spoke in school.

"I need your help," said Britney.

"With what?" asked Sarah.

"I need help with math and people keep telling me you're good at it," answered the blonde.

"Umm, I can help you with math. Which math class are you in?" asked Sarah.

"I'm in pre-calculus," answered Britney.

"You're a senior and you're in pre-calculus, not calculus?" asked Sarah.

"Look! Don't make fun of me! I hate math and I'm not smart enough to be in regular calculus! Are you going to help me or not?" shouted Britney.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make fun of you. But you haven't even asked me anything. You just said you need help." responded Sarah.

"What do you mean? I said I need help," said Britney.

"I mean if you want my help you should ask for it." responded Sarah.

"Hmph," Britney sighed as she put her hands on her hips. "Will you help me with math?" she asked with a bit of attitude. Sarah stared at Britney unsatisfied. "Please?" Britney added.

"Yes, I will help you. Come to my house tonight and bring your homework and books," Sarah responded.

That night, Britney went to Sarah's house. Sarah heard the knock at the door and answered. Britney was standing there wearing a pink tank top with jean short shorts. She had a ponytail in her hair with a pink ribbon.

"Hi," said Sarah, wearing a green shirt with black Adidas running shorts.

"Hi," responded Britney.

"Follow me to my room," instructed the brunette.

When the ladies arrived in Sarah's bedroom, Britney giggled at the stuffed animals that were lying on the bed.

"How old are you?" Britney asked while giggling.

"Your room has just as many stuffed animals as my room does!" responded Sarah. There was tension in the air, but Sarah tried to remain civil.

Sarah and Britney began going over the pre-calculus homework. Sarah used Britney's book to show her how she could find the answers to her problems. Sarah gave a diligent effort to not only help Britney with the homework questions, but to also teach the spoiled blonde how to solve the problems herself.

About half an hour into the study session Sarah started to feel that Britney wasn't paying attention. "Are you taking this seriously?" she asked.

"It's boring," answered Britney.

"I know it's boring, but you need to learn this, or you won't pass," Sarah responded with concern.

Britney rolled her eyes. "Don't talk to me like that," she demanded.

"Why did you ask me for help if you aren't going to pay attention to me?" asked the frustrated Sarah.

"I was expecting you to just do my homework for me, not try to teach me all this crap," responded the ungrateful blonde.

Sarah was shocked that Britney expected her to do her homework for her. "Is that what you've been doing all your life? Just getting people to do your work for you?" asked Sarah.

"Look, I don't need to learn this crap. You or somebody else can just do this for me," answered Britney.

"That's not how it works!" shouted Sarah.

"Just shut up and do my homework for me!" shouted Britney.

Sarah grew angry at Britney. "You're such a spoiled brat!" yelled Sarah.

"Don't you ever call me a brat!" shouted Britney.

Sarah and Britney got to their feet and stood face to face. "Shut up and do my homework!" demanded Britney.

Sarah shoved Britney, causing her to fall on the bed. "You BITCH!" yelled the spoiled brat. Britney got to her feet and grabbed her brunette rival by the hair.

"Let go of my hair!" yelled Sarah.

Britney threw Sarah onto the bed. She then jumped on top of Sarah and the catfight was on.

The young ladies began screaming as they pulled each other's hair. They rolled back and forth trying to gain the upper hand. Sarah got on top and slapped Britney in the face several times.

"OW OW OW OW!" screamed Britney. Britney then shoved Sarah off of her with all her strength.

Britney jumped on top, straddling Sarah as she slapped her in the face several times, causing Sarah to scream and cover up.

Britney then pulled Sarah's shirt off, revealing a sexy black and white lace bra. Sarah became embarrassed and tried covering herself, but Britney pinned her arms down with her legs. Britney sat on Sarah's chest and slapped her in the face several times.

"OW OW OW LET ME GO!" yelled Sarah as she was getting slapped.

Sarah was able to get her legs up and wrap them around Britney's body. She used her legs pull the blonde off her. Britney rolled and attacked Sarah once again. The rivals were once again rolling around squeezing each other.

Sarah got on top of Britney and landed several slaps, causing her to scream in pain. Britney tried catching Sarah's hands but was unsuccessful as the brunette kept slapping her in the face. Britney then rolled over onto her stomach which only made things worse because it allowed Sarah to start slapping the back of her head.

Britney couldn't take the pain anymore, so she got up to her hands and knees. Sarah took this opportunity to get behind her and pulled her jean shorts down.

"NOOO!" screamed Britney as she tried kicking her rival away. But Sarah was able to get Britney's shorts off revealing a small pair of pink panties.

Britney tried crawling away, but Sarah jumped on her back and rode her like a horse. Sarah grabbed Britney's ponytail and yelled, "Getty up!"

"NOOO!" screamed Britney.

Sarah used one hand to hold onto Britney's hair and the other hand to spank her bottom several times.

Britney moaned in pain as she was spanked over and over while Sarah was riding her like a horse. She then began crawling as Sarah was smacking her behind.

Britney crawled so fast that she and Sarah fell off the bed. As the two landed on the ground, Britney took this opportunity to grab Sarah's shorts. Sarah tried to roll away, but the blonde bitch was able to get her shorts off, revealing a lacey pair of black panties.

Sarah tackled Britney onto the carpet. She straddled the blonde and pulled her tank top over her head. Now Britney was the one screaming as she was being stripped. Sarah pulled Britney's tank top off of her revealing a bright pink bra that matched her panties. Sarah stood over Britney and twirled the tank top in the air over her head.

Britney got to her feet and tried to get her tank top back from Sarah. "Give it back!" she yelled while trying to snatch her tank top.

Sarah then threw the tank top in Britney's face. This surprised Britney and gave Sarah the chance to pick Britney up over her shoulder.

"AHHHH!" screamed Britney as she kicked her feet in the air.

Sarah patted Britney's ass and then SLAMMED her onto the bed.

Britney moaned as she rolled around the bed in pain. Sarah grabbed a ruler from her desk and walked to the bed.

"Time to teach you a lesson," said Sarah as she approached her defeated rival. She grabbed Britney by the ponytail and dragged her body over her lap. Sarah began spanking Britney with the ruler.

"OWWWWW" cried Britney each time the ruler stung her ass.

Sarah smacked Britney's ass over and over with the ruler.

"PLEASE STOP SPANKING ME!" cried Britney. The ruler stung her ass so hard each time it made impact with her red cheeks.

Sarah then put the ruler down and finished spanking Britney with her hand.

"OW OW OWWW OWW MOMMY STOP OWW!" cried out Britney with tears in her eyes. Sarah spanked the spoiled bitch so hard that her tushy became bright red.

Sarah finally let Britney off her lap. "GO STAND IN THE CORNER!" demanded Sarah.

"Nooo..." begged the defeated blonde with tears in her eyes.

"STAND IN THE CORNER! YOU'RE IN TIME OUT!"

Britney cried as she whimpered her way to the corner of the room.

Sarah then walked to over to Britney and demanded she put her hands on top of her head.

"No, that's humiliating!" said Britney

"DO IT!" ordered Sarah in a very demanding voice. She wasn't playing around this time.

Britney in complete humiliation put her hands on top of her head as she faced the corner. Sarah stood beside the blonde and rubbed her little red ass. Britney cried quietly as she tried to contain herself. But Sarah stood beside her and began spanking her ass again.

"OW OW OWWWW! PLEASE STOP SPANKING ME!" cried out Britney. Sarah smacked each of Britney's cheeks really hard over and over. "THIS IS SO HUMILIATING!" cried out the blonde. Sarah spanked her over and over until she couldn't do anything but cry like the spoiled little bitch that she was.

Sarah finally stopped spanking Britney and made her stand in timeout for ten minutes. Britney was completely humiliated as she stood in the corner with her hands on top of her head and her fire red ass faced the rest of the room. When ten minutes elapsed, Sarah let the blonde out of time out and ordered her to finish her homework. Britney sniffled and agreed to complete her own work just as the brunette ordered her to.

As Britney was finishing her homework, her mind started wandering. She began thinking about humiliated she was. She thought about how hard Sarah spanked her before putting her in time out. Without even realizing it, Britney had her hand inside her panties, touching herself.

Sarah noticed Britney sitting on the carpet with her hand inside her own panties. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" yelled Sarah.

Britney quickly pulled her hand out of her panties. Sarah and Britney stared at each other in shock and silence. "Were you playing with yourself?" asked Sarah.

Britney blushed in embarrassment. "No! I wasn't doing anything!" she explained, hoping Sarah would believe her.

Sarah teased Britney. "Were you pleasing yourself to me?"

"NO!" shouted Britney as her face became completely red.

"You're a lesbian?" asked Sarah.

"NO! I'M NOT A FUCKING LESBIAN! I DON'T LIKE GIRLS!" answered Britney.

"Then why were you playing with yourself in front of me?" asked Sarah.

Britney was so embarrassed she didn't know what to do or say. She quickly walked to Sarah's bed to grab her clothes. Britney wanted to leave quickly without saying anything, but Sarah didn't her.

Sarah pushed Britney onto the bed. "You're a lesbian, aren't you?" she asked.

"Nooo! I hate you!" responded Britney.

Sarah started to rub the front of Britney's panties. "You like this don't you?" she asked.

Britney let out a loud moan. She was paralyzed with pleasure as Sarah rubbed her pussy.

The rivals started lying down on the bed together. Britney was on her back and Sarah was to her side, rubbing the blonde's pussy some more as she moaned louder with pleasure.

"MMMM OHHHHHH SARAH!" moaned Britney as she was having her pussy played with. Britney desperately looked into her rival's brown eyes. Britney moaned and put her lips close to Sarah, almost begging her for a kiss without using words.

"What do you want baby?" asked Sarah. She knew what Britney wanted, but she wanted her to say it.

"Please kiss me!" begged Britney. Sarah began kissing her soft lips as she rubbed her wet little pussy.

Britney moaned loudly as she began kissing Sarah desperately. She couldn't believe how turned on she was. Britney was holding on to the brunette tightly as their tongues played together. Sarah continued rubbing Britney's pussy as the two engaged in a full on make out session.

Britney's face became frightened. "You're going to make me cum if you don't stop!" she said. Sarah kept rubbing Britney's pussy, completely disregarding the warning. "Please, I'm not a lesbian!"

Sarah gave Britney another kiss as she continued rubbing her pussy.

"Don't make me cum!" begged Britney one last time.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," said Sarah with a smile.

"You can't tell anyone!" said the worried blonde.

"This is our little secret," whispered Sarah.

Britney couldn't resist Sarah anymore. Britney fully submitted to her desires for the brunette. She continued making out with Sarah as her pussy was being rubbed. Britney's eyes then rolled back as a violent orgasm shot through her body. Her entire body jerked as she let out a loud moan. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly.

Sarah slowly continued rubbing Britney's pussy. The blonde bitch moaned and jerked her body around as she kept cumming. Britney tried her best to keep making out with Sarah but had to stop kissing at times to let out several more moans.

Sarah eventually stopped rubbing Britney's pussy as they continued to kiss. The two enjoyed each other's lips and tongues. "Please don't tell anyone," said Britney once they finally stopped making out.

"I won't," said Sarah with a smile.

Britney put her clothes back on. "I need to go home. Thank you for helping me with my homework," she said obediently as she started to leave.

"Do you want to give me a goodbye kiss?" asked Sarah.

Britney paused for a second at the door before coming back and giving her rival a kiss goodbye.

Britney went home that night completely humiliated. But even though she was humiliated, the spoiled brat had the best night of her life. She masturbated to Sarah so many times in the past. It was a fantasy come true to actually have Sarah there, rubbing her pussy for her.

Britney licked her fingers before rubbing her moist clit once again. After feeling the pleasure that Sarah gave her, she could only pretend that it was the brunette playing with her pussy instead of her. Secretly she loved being Sarah's little bitch.

Her desires for Sarah only grew stronger.