All Comments on 'Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 07'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice recovery

I was a bit disappointed with the last chapter but it did give Brit the opportunity to cross the line and post pictures. Hopefully the power dynamic is finally settled. The Sex scene was top notch. There's only a few problems. Why was Britney's desk in Sarah's room?? There were a couple references to things that suggested the action was taking place in Britney's room. Also, while the posting of pictures was a useful plot device to bring things to a head, you can't put the genie back in the bottle. It was a pretty jarring way to publicize some potentially life altering events. Thankfully this is fantasy, but it was still a bit over the top. I'm still giving it 5 stars for the hot sex scene and the fact that ( hopefully ) Sarah has cemented her status as the alpha going forward. I can't wait to see how the ultimate frenemies relationship evolves now that the issue of dominance seems to have been settled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

I concur with the previously posted comment. The confusion regarding location is a minor quibble. The sex was EXTREMELY hot. It may have been better to leave it ambiguous whether or not Sarah actually posted that video. Especially since it isn't addressed in later chapters. Such an event would have caused a major scandal and it would be hard to justify either girl going that far. Overall an excellent chapter though. Super hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...