Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you masturbate right now for me?" asked Sarah.

"Please don't make me do this," Britney said, before letting out a moan.

"I won't make you do anything," responded Sarah. "But I think you want to masturbate to me. Why wait till I leave?"

The sensation was getting to the blonde. She could not deny Sarah anymore. Britney slowly reached her hand underneath her panties and rubbed her own clit. She was lying on her back masturbating as her brunette rival was next to her, watching and massaging her breasts.

"Are you enjoying this, baby?" whispered Sarah.

"Yes," whispered Britney, between moans.

"Yeah baby, masturbate to me," Sarah whispered, into her ear.

Sarah teased the blonde with her lips, keeping them right in front of Britney's lips. Britney puckered her lips a couple of times trying to reach Sarah, but the brunette pulled away each time. Britney even stuck out her tongue hoping to find Sarah's tongue, but Sarah only teased her.

"Can I please have a kiss?" Britney asked, desperately.

"Oh, you want to kiss me?" teased Sarah.

"I do!" said Britney. "Please kiss me!" She was desperate to lock lips with her rival. She gave up any dignity she had left and was ready to fully submit to her brunette mistress.

"How bad do you want it?" asked Sarah.

"I really really really want it baby," begged Britney.

Sarah slowly put her soft lips on Britney's. Britney hugged Sarah with one arm and continued masturbating with her other hand. She desperately kissed Sarah as she moaned and panted.

Britney didn't know if she was in heaven or hell. She had been completely dominated by her rival for the world to see. And now she was masturbating for her rival to see. It was completely humiliating. But on the other hand, she had masturbated to Sarah so many times. To have the beautiful brunette actually there, helping her masturbate, was sending her fantasy over the edge.

Britney couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm going to cum!" Britney whimpered, in a panic.

Sarah held her close and stared into her eyes. She then grabbed the back Britney's head and forced her to continue making out with her. Sarah slipped her tongue inside the bitch's mouth and twirled it around with Britney's tongue. She grabbed Britney's hand to make sure she didn't stop masturbating. Once Sarah confirmed that Britney was still playing with her clit, she placed her hand back on Britney's breasts and played with her nipples.

Britney's body froze and her eyes rolled to the back of her head, right before her body experienced a strong flinch. Britney moaned loudly and her body bounced as one of the biggest orgasms of her life erupted through her. Sarah held her tightly as she continued moaning and breathing heavily. The blonde collapsed into the stronger woman's arms after experiencing the large orgasm.

"I came!" Britney said, as she stared into Sarah's eyes. "I came really hard!"

"I know sweetie," Sarah responded, with a smile on her face. "You did great."

Britney continued to pant as she held onto Sarah. Her hand was still inside of her panties as she tried to catch her breath.

When Britney finally caught her breath, Sarah whispered into her ear, "I think we can do better than that."

Britney's eyes opened wide. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"That was a big orgasm, but I think we can do better than that," said Sarah, with a smile on her face.

"Oh, no!" Britney said with a panic. "I can't take anymore, I just came!"

Sarah slowly and sensually moved Britney's hand from her panties and replaced it with her own hand. Sarah was surprised by how soaked her rival's panties were.

"Oh!" Britney moaned, as she felt Sarah's fingers on her pussy.

Sarah started slowly kissing Britney's neck as her fingers played with Britney's wet clit.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck!" Britney moaned out.

"You like it when I play with your little wet pussy?" asked Sarah.

"Oh God! It feels so fucking good," muttered Britney, in between her moans.

Sarah rubbed Britney's clit in a circular motion faster and faster. Sarah then moved from kissing Britney's neck to her lips. Britney could not stop moaning but she didn't let that stop her from making out with Sarah once again. She had her arms wrapped around Sarah for dear life as the brunette took her on most pleasurable journey she had ever been on.

"Please stop," begged Britney.

Sarah continued to play with Britney's wet pussy. "Why baby?" she asked.

Britney tried to move her body away. "I'm going to cum so fucking hard if you don't stop!"

Sarah took full control of Britney. She stuck her index finger inside Britney's wet pussy. Sarah then pulled Britney closer to her by the pussy. Britney moaned out as she stared into Sarah's eyes.

"You're not going anywhere baby," Sarah whispered.

Britney gulped as she was no longer able to deny her fate. Sarah was going to make her cum, and she was going to enjoy it. She accepted that she was Sarah's bitch and submitted her body to the stronger brunette. Britney closed her eyes and started making out with Sarah again as her pussy was being rubbed even faster.

Britney was sent over the edge. This was a thousand times better than anything she had ever imagined while masturbating to Sarah in the past. Britney's body had never felt such stimulation. She never felt her body tingle like this before. Her lips never left Sarah's lips as the largest orgasm of her life ripped through her body, causing her to almost bounce from the bed. She held on to Sarah tightly as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her panties were flooded by her own juices.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Britney moaned, louder than she had ever moaned before.

Sarah giggled but then went back to kissing Britney. She slowly continued to rub her blonde rival's pussy as she held her tight.

"I came so fucking hard," said Britney. She then closed her eyes and rested her head against Sarah's chest.

"That's a good girl," said Sarah. She was proud of the big orgasm her little slut just experienced.

Sarah got up from the bed and put her shorts back on. Britney stared at her rival with bitter humiliation from both the punishment and pleasure she received.

"How could you do this to me?" asked Britney, before letting out another moan.

"How could I do what to you?" asked Sarah.

"How could you turn me into such a slut for you?" Britney responded.

"It was the only way I could really teach you a lesson," answered Sarah.

"You turned me into your fucking bitch," said Britney. "I'm never going to get over how fucking hot that was."

Britney never could have imagined that Sarah would be leaving her in a puddle of her own juices. Sarah grabbed Britney's clothes and let her out the door. As the blonde was exiting Sarah gave her a pat on the ass and a kiss goodbye.

"Have fun masturbating to me tonight," whispered Sarah.

Britney turned around in a shocked manner. Her rival was exactly right. There was no more hiding it. Britney was going to masturbate to the beautiful brunette and they both knew it. Britney had never felt so embarrassed.

Before Sarah closed the door, she called Britney one last time. Britney was wide eyed and turned on as she caught her last look at Sarah for the night. Sarah gave Britney an intense glare with her eyes before placing her fingers inside her own mouth. Britney gasped. They were the same fingers that were just inside Britney's pussy. Sarah sucked Britney's juices off her fingers, never breaking eye contact with the slut.

"Oh! Oh my God!" Britney moaned. "That was so fucking hot Sarah!"

Sarah blew her rival a kiss goodbye before closing the door. Britney was alone and more turned on than ever before. She could not wait to get home and play with herself again. Being Sarah's little bitch sent was now her sexual fantasy. She made herself cum that night while thinking about all the things Sarah did to her. Unfortunately, it was no longer enough. She could masturbate all she wanted, but it would never match the explosive orgasms that Sarah could give her. She now knew the pleasure her rival could give her, and nothing else would suffice.

Britney went to sleep that night desiring Sarah more than ever before.

Sarah was extremely proud of herself that night. She knew she really taught the spoiled brat a lesson this time. But Sarah also learned something that night. Something that would change the outlook on her life forever. She lay in bed that night thinking to herself....

"I really like fucking her."


12