All Comments on 'Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 11'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just keeps getting better.

We have been having bets here as to how many of the young ladies end up submissive to Sara.

So Far we are really liking the Sara/Britney Mommy sides of the story the best.

d16d16almost 4 years ago

Another bit of humiliation for Britney.Have the two girls attending a custom party Sarah is dressed as a pirate and behind her is Britney as her slave girl

Tanky1000Tanky1000over 3 years ago
Fantástico!

I was worried the dynamic would flip flop forever, but this seems like it’s establishing it and I love it. Courtney was unexpected, but a pleasant surprise. I especially loved how it ended partly because it was exactly how I pictured it would go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good ending

I really liked the ending, but I did have some issues with it. Sarah does not come off well here. Much like chapter 12, she's actually behaving quite badly. She set Britney up for failure and to possibly be hurt by insisting she lose. It would have been good to have her show a little regret, but instead she compounds it by assisting a side character in humiliating her further. The ending somewhat mitigates this by implying s she's going to reward her, but it would have been nice to hear her express some concern for Britney. The sex was described well, as always, but I'm still more in favor of it just staying between the two leads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...