Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney immediately became frustrated. She panted and whined for more. The spoiled blonde was ready to throw a fit, but she wanted to be a good submissive bitch.

Sarah crawled on the other side of Britney and pressed herself against her. She slipped her hand underneath Courtney's and was now the one rubbing Britney's pussy. The brunette rubbed the blonde bitch's wet clit slowly and sensually. She sent chills all over the blonde's body, forcing her to crumble to her queen's touch.

Britney was left squirming uncontrollably between the two dominant women. Both Sarah and Courtney took turns kissing the defeated cheer captain as she continued to receive pleasure. Britney moaned louder and louder, as the climax rapidly approached her body. However, Sarah knew Britney's body too well and could sense her orgasm brewing.

"Oh, mommy!" moaned Britney, as her body tensed up in anticipation of a huge orgasm.

As Britney was right about to reach her climax, Sarah suddenly stopped and took her hand out of Britney's panties.

"Ugh!" moaned out the frustrated brat. "No! Why did you stop!?"

Sarah smiled at Britney as she reached over and started rubbing Courtney's pussy instead. "I think she deserves a rub too," Sarah whispered.

The goosebumps quickly rose all over Courtney's body as she experienced a sensation she never felt before. "Oh! God!" she screamed, as Sarah slid her fingers against her juicy clit.

The defeated Britney was in the middle of the two women, trying not to have a temper tantrum as the jealousy built up. She had to lie there and watch the smaller blonde receive the pleasure from Sarah that she so desperately wanted.

Sarah then reached over and placed a kiss on Courtney's lips. Suddenly, Sarah and Courtney were kissing right over Britney's face, leaving her furious with envy. Out of complete jealousy and frustration, Britney grabbed Sarah's hand from Courtney's pussy and placed it against her own.

"No," Sarah teased, as she moved her hand back to Courtney's panties. "You need to be patient."

"Yeah!" said Courtney. "It's my turn first."

Sarah returned to rubbing Courtney's clitoris as she teased and tormented Britney. The spoiled bitch had to watch the two beautiful women kissing and pleasuring each other right in front of her face.

The shock of having the beautiful brunette stimulating her pussy had Courtney quickly reaching the point of no return. She admired Sarah for her strength and beauty for so long. The cute little blonde never expected to come to an orgasm at the hands of her crush.

Sarah could see Courtney getting closer and closer to her climax. She slowed her tempo on the cheerleader's pussy, not ready to let her cum yet. The dominant brunette wanted to finish of both blondes at the same time.

Sarah placed both blonde cheerleaders side by side on the bed. She got between Courtney and Britney and rubbed both of their pussies simultaneously. Both girls squirmed and moaned as they realized they were being sexually dominated at the same time.

Britney and Courtney became jealous of each other, wanting to be Sarah's favorite. As Sarah rubbed both of their pussies, she alternated between who she kissed. Both girls wanted to be the one kissing Sarah while the other had to watch.

Though Courtney was desperate for Sarah's attention, she was more than thrilled just to have her stimulating her pussy. Britney on the other hand, was completely humiliated about sharing Sarah's sexual attention with her cheerleading rival. She enviously wanted to be the one that at least got the most attention from their brunette queen.

As Sarah put both women on the edge of an orgasm, she had to make a choice on who she would be kissing while both women climaxed. Courtney and Britney were both moaning desperately for Sarah's attention. As the moment of truth came, Sarah made a quick and strategic decision.

Sarah quickly placed her lips on Courtney's, engaging in a deep make-out session as she brought both women to explosive orgasms. Courtney was thrilled to accept Sarah's tongue into her mouth as the orgasm rocked through her body. As she quivered and squirmed, Courtney felt her energy intertwine with Sarah's, making the moment even more special.

Britney was on the other side of the spectrum, watching Sarah give Courtney the passion she so desperately desired. The spoiled blonde experienced a huge orgasm while feeling humiliated from jealousy over Sarah's affections with her cheerleading rival. In that moment, she felt unworthy of Sarah's affection, causing the embarrassment to enhance her pure submissive state. Feeling like a worthless bitch made Britney's orgasm all the more explosive as she had to accept her place in Sarah's hierarchy.

Both Britney and Courtney were left exhausted, panting for air as Sarah finally allowed them a chance to catch their breath. Sarah then sat on the edge of the bed and carefully pulled both women towards her. She allowed each blonde to straddle one of her legs and she placed her left hand on Britney's ass and her right hand on Courtney's.

Sarah rubbed both of their cute bottoms as she gave each of the blonde cheerleaders a kiss on the lips. Britney was still jealous, but she understood her place and just wanted to be the good bitch that Sarah expected her to be.

"Did you girls enjoy your orgasms?" asked Sarah, as she patted them both on the ass.

Courtney nodded yes, being the one that received more of Sarah's attention.

Britney wanted to pout in protest, but realized she got what she deserved. She nodded as she whispered, "Yes mommy." Britney wrapped her arms around Sarah's shoulders and gave her an impassioned hug.

Sarah was impressed by Britney's humility. She hugged the blonde back, wrapping her arm around Britney's waist. For the first time, Courtney felt a bit of jealousy between Sarah and Britney and also wrapped her arms around the brunette's shoulders.

Sarah placed her hands on both women's bottoms and told them, "You ladies need to make up now." She could tell that both cheerleaders still felt a bit of animosity towards each other. "Give each other a kiss and make up."

Britney and Courtney hesitated for a split second, but Sarah was not having it. She spanked both women's cheeks at the same time, showing them that she meant business.

"I'm, sorry," said Britney.

"I'm sorry too," said Courtney.

"I'll be nicer to you at practice," said Britney. "And I'll let you be the cheer captain if you really want."

"Thank you so much," said Courtney, as her face lit up. "But I think you should still be the captain."

The two blondes gave each other a sweet kiss and then hugged each other to Sarah's approval. Sarah hoped that the rival cheerleaders would finally bury the hatchet.

Sarah allowed Britney to get dressed as they said their goodbyes to Courtney. As they left Courtney's house, Britney subtly said, "Goodnight Sarah."

Sarah paused as she heard Britney's goodnight wishes. "Where are you going?" she asked the blonde.

"I...I was going home," Britney answered.

"No, you're not," Sarah responded, with a stern face.

Britney became confused. "I'm not?" she asked. "Where am I going?"

"You're coming home with me tonight," responded Sarah.

"What? Why?" asked Britney.

"You were a good submissive bitch tonight," said Sarah. "I think you should come home with me so I can reward you."

A big smile came to the blonde's face. "Really?" she asked, in excitement.

"Yes," answered Sarah. "I know that you could have taken Courtney if you really wanted to. But you let yourself be submissive to her."

"That's right!" exclaimed Britney. "I didn't want to, but I couldn't stop thinking about what you said."

"You were a good little bitch tonight," said Sarah. "I'm going to reward you, all night long."

"Thank you, mommy!"

Britney followed Sarah to her home, ready to reap the rewards for her submissive behavior.

12