Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you will HAVE to treat them better if you ever want them to be your friends again. They are hurt, And I don't know if you can ever win them back."

"I want to win them back! I want to prove that I can be a good friend to them!"

"I understand that we don't get along," Sarah said. "But at least learn to be nicer to your ACTUAL friends. The ones who have been there for you since the beginning."

"I will! I promise I will win them back! I promise I will be nicer to them! I've learned my lesson. I promise."

"I'm not sure," Sarah replied as she folded her arms.

"You'll see! I promise I will treat them right."

"That's not what I am talking about," Sarah replied. "I meant, I'm not sure if I am done with you, just yet."

"You're not done with me?" Britney asked in fear.

"You know what? I'm not."

"What are you going to do to me now?!"

"It's not what I am going to do to you. It's what you are going to do to me."

"What...what do you mean?"

Sarah took her socks off and stood right in front of Britney. "I think you should show my feet how sorry you are."

"I should?!"

"Yes, you should!"

"Yes, ma'am."

"So, how are you going to show my feet how sorry you are?"

"I'm going to kiss them like I'm your servant."

"That's a good start," Sarah responded. "So, what are you waiting for?"

Britney immediately rushed forward and began kissing her bare feet. She kissed them like she was a servant, worshiping her royalty.

"This is so demeaning," Britney whimpered.

"You can do better than that."

Britney kissed Sarah's feet with even more enthusiasm. She then began licking up and down her legs before going back down to her feet and licking each of her toes.

"Mmm! That's right, baby. Lick my toes and clean them with your tongue, you peasant."

"Did I do a good job?" Britney asked after she finished kissing and licking the brunette's feet.

"Yes, you did, baby," Sarah replied. "But now I have another question for you."

"What is that?"

Sarah turned around and pulled her shorts down, revealing her nice round ass in a baby blue lace set of panties. Britney's eyes grew wide as she gazed at Sarah's fit butt.

"What do you want to do with this ass?" Sarah asked.

"I want to worship it."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

Britney got up to her knees and immediately started worshiping Sarah's ass by kissing it relentlessly. She lifted herself up and firmly plunged her face into it. Sarah bent over and started to wiggle her ass in the blonde's face. The blonde was happy to feel Sarah's cheeks smacking her in the face, while she motorboated her ass.

"You like worshiping my ass, don't you?"

"Your ass is so nice and athletic!" Britney was more than happy to drool all over Sarah's beautiful bottom.

Sarah almost let a moan out as she could feel Britney's warm tongue, licking both of her beautiful cheeks. "That's right, bitch. Kiss my ass!"

Suddenly, a great idea popped into Sarah's head. "Wait just one second!" She grabbed her phone and set it up on the desk. She wanted a video of her naughty little schoolgirl. "I need to get a video of this. This is just too hot!"

"I don't want to be on video!" Britney whined.

"Be a good girl on camera, and I will reward you," Sarah offered. She then walked over to the blonde, who still on her knees, and put her ass back into Britney's face. "Now, what was it that you were doing before I turned the camera on?"

Britney was hesitant, not wanting to say it in front of the camera.

"What do you want to do with my ass?" Sarah asked, as she gently wiggled it, teasing it right in front of Britney's face.

"I want to worship it," Britney whispered.

"I am not going to let you worship it unless you say it louder. "

"I want to worship your ass!"

"Now, that's a good girl," Sarah said. She wiggled her ass, bumping it into Britney's face. Britney held her by the hips and started licking and kissing each of her voluptuous cheeks.

"What a good girl! You love this, don't you?"

"Mmmmhmmmm!" Britney moaned.

"Why don't you motorboat my ass again?"

The blonde followed orders and motorboated her mouth right into her rival's ass.

Sarah then turned and used her finger to raise Britney by the chin. She raised her to her feet and then pulled the cute plaid skirt down to the floor. "Let's get this off you. It wasn't covering anything up, anyways," she said with a wink.

"It wasn't!" Britney exclaimed.

Sarah removed the skirt from around her rival's feet, leaving her in a small pair of white panties and an unbuttoned shirt, exposing her chest.

"This is a sexy little outfit you are wearing for me."

"This is humiliating," Britney responded.

"You look good in this color," Sarah said, as she played with the collar around Britney's neck.

"I don't want to be a dog!"

"Don't think of yourself as a dog. Think of yourself as my slave."

"Slave? How is that any better?"

"Because you're my SEX slave."

Britney let out a frustrated moan. She was full of sexual frustration because she knew Sarah was right. She was on the brink of cumming, and she was willing to do anything for Sarah to fulfill her sexual desires.

Sarah pushed her down onto the bed, where she sensually pressed her body against Britney's. She started kissing her neck, causing her blonde to squirm against her.

"Face it. You can't resist me, can you?"

"UGH!!" Britney moaned. She was so frustrated, but she couldn't deny it. "I can't resist you!"

Sarah pressed herself even harder against the weak blonde. She forced herself on Britney and began kissing her relentlessly. Britney continued to squirm as she accepted Sarah's tongue into her mouth.

Britney didn't realize it, but while she was squirming around, her ass rolled right on the top of her cell phone. Unfortunately for her, she accidentally butt-dialed the last person she was speaking to.

Sarah started to tease Britney by moving her fingers around her wet pussy. She stuck her hand inside Brit's panties and kept her fingers just an inch away from rubbing her clit.

"What do you want from me?" Sarah asked.

"I want you to rub me!"

"Do you want to be my sex slave?"

"I AM your sex slave!"

Sarah loved hearing Britney submit to her sexual desires.

"Do you like being my naughty schoolgirl?"

"Yes! I love it when you humiliate me! I love dressing up as a schoolgirl for you!"

"I want you to dress like that for me, more often," Sarah said with a smile.

"I will!"

"How did you like being paddled today?" Sarah asked.

"It was so painful! But I deserved it*! I am such a naughty schoolgirl!"

Sarah began kissing and rubbing her pussy, nice and slow. As Britney submitted to her sexual desires, Sarah started to rub her pussy even faster.

"You like it when I rub your wet little pussy?"

"Yes! That feels so fucking good!"

"Why don't you grab my ass? I know you love it since you were worshiping it earlier."

Britney immediately grabbed a handful of Sarah's tush. She squeezed her cheek as she locked lips with the hot brunette. Sarah responded by sliding her index and middle fingers inside the blonde's soaking pussy.

"Oh, my God! Yes, please! Put it inside me!"

Sarah drove her fingers deep inside as he started to stroke on the roof of her rival's pussy.

"Ah, fuck! That feels so fucking good!"

Sarah continued to kiss Brittany's lips and neck as she repeatedly stroked her G-spot.

Brittney let out an intense moan as she yelled out, "I'm about to cum!"

"Fuck yeah, baby! Cum for me!"

Britney's body violently erupted, as an orgasm took over her body. Her lower body vibrated relentlessly as Sarah's fingers were still stroking her sensitive g-spot. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she was rendered defenseless. Britney was left panting as Sarah held her and stroked her hair, allowing her to finally relax.

"You did such a good job, baby,"

"Thank you!" Britney replied. "I'm your little bitch!"

"I know you are, baby." Before Britney could finish recovering, Sarah pushed her down onto her back. "I'm not done with you yet," she said with a smile.

"You're not? What are you going to do to me now?"

"I am going to sit on your face, and you are going to eat my pussy."

Britney was stunned as she watched the dominant brunette climb over her face. Sarah started to straddle her head with her strong thighs as she brought herself down on top of Britany's face. The blonde could do nothing but put her mouth on Sarah's pussy.

Sarah leaned her head back in started moaning to the sky. Britney was doing such an excellent job of pressing her warm tongue against her sensitive clitoris.

"That's a good bitch!"

"Mmmmm!" Britney mumbled against her pussy.

Britney could see what a good job she was doing as Sarah was moaning louder and louder. She became desperate for the brunette's hot body as she slipped her hands up her shirt, trying to get a grasp of her beautiful tits.

"You want to grab these titties?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, please!" Britney mumbled.

Sarah gave her permission, nonverbally, as she led her hands up to her breasts. Britney immediately slid her hands underneath Sarah's bra and started pinching and twisting her nipples. She sent the brunette moaning as she licked her pussy relentlessly while squeezing her nipples.

"You're such a good bitch!"

"I'm YOUR little bitch," Britney responded while loving every second of having Sarah sit on her face.

"I am going to cum!" Sarah suddenly shouted.

"Yes, please, cum! Cum right on my face!"

Hearing Britney's desperate and submissive voice was enough to send Sarah over the edge. She shuddered hard as her lower body bounce from the sheer explosion underneath her. Suddenly, Britney could feel her juices dripping out as she continued to lick her pussy.

"Oh, my God! I'm cumming all over your face!"

Britney looked up at Sarah with her big, beautiful blue eyes as she continued sucking against the brunette's sensitive clitoris. The blonde did the best she could to suck her dominant rival dry, but Sarah was left soaking wet, as she collapsed right next to the blonde.

"You're good at that," Sarah said, as she tried to catch her breath.

"Thank you," Britney quietly responded.

"What's wrong?"

"I just hate...I hate how much I love being your little bitch."

Sarah giggled before placing a soft kiss on Britney's lips. "You will always be my little bitch, even if you manage to defeat me sometimes. You know who your mommy is."

"I do," Britney whispered, as she looked down in shame.

"Hey, Brit," Sarah gently called out as she nudged the cheer captain. "Being a strong woman takes a lot of responsibility. And you need to be more responsible with Courtney and Mariah."

"You're right," Britney responded. "I want to win back my bitches."

Sarah laughed before giving Britney another kiss. They spent a few more minutes together as Sarah tried to rub her rival's bottom and make her feel better from her huge spanking. But no matter what she did, Britney's butt was still badly bruised.

After they said their goodbyes, Britney walked back into her room to contemplate her life. She truly felt bad for the way she treated her friends. She then decided that she wanted to text them.

"Where's my phone? I need to find a way to win them back."

She looked on top of her desk and nightstand, the two places she usually put her phone. She became confused as she looked around, trying to figure out where she left it. Suddenly, she noticed her phone on the bed.

"That's weird. Sarah and I were on the bed the entire time, and I never realized my phone was there."

As she picked up the phone, she immediately realized that she had several text messages from her prom date, the school's star quarterback.

"I wonder what he wants!"

As she opened up her phone, she quickly noticed that he was furious. All his text messages were insulting and full of rage.

"Brit?"

"Hello?"

"What the fuck is going on?"

"You bitch!"

"Fuck you!"

"I should have known better."

"Seriously? You're not even going to respond?"

"Fuck you, you whore!"

"I'm done with you."

Britney was confused and needed to find the underlying cause of it. As she was about to call him, she realized that she was on a phone call with him earlier.

"That doesn't make sense. I didn't call him. I was with Sarah the whole time."

She then looked at the call and realized they were on a call for over ten minutes.

"I wasn't on the phone with him. I didn't call him. Unless I butt-dialed him."

Suddenly she realized that she must have accidentally called him while she was on the bed.

"What could he possibly have heard? I don't think I was talking about him. No, I'm sure I wasn't. We were too busy...HAVING SEX!!"

She screamed out before immediately calling him back.

"Hey!"

"Nice of you call me back. I guess you are finally done?

"Done with what?"

"Don't play stupid with me, Brit. I heard you having sex!"

"No, no, no! You don't understand!"

"I know we weren't official or anything. But I would at least expect you to be respectful enough to NOT sleep with someone else, right before we go to prom together."

"No! I didn't..."

"Don't lie to me! I heard you fucking another guy!"

Suddenly Britney was caught off guard. "Fucking another guy?" she asked, hesitantly.

"I've always heard that you go from boy to boy. But I decided to give you a chance anyways."

"But I wasn't fucking another guy..." she quietly responded.

"I'm so done with this! It's bad enough that you were fucking another guy. But to deal with that and to deal with you lying about it! I can't do this anymore. We are done!"

"No! You don't understand! I wasn't...I mean...I was really with...I can't..."

"I don't have anything else to say to you. Goodbye Brit. Have fun going to prom, alone!"

"No, please! You have to go to the prom with me!"

"I'm going to find someone else to go with. Maybe I'll go with that new girl, Sarah. I hear that everyone loves her."

"Britney clenched her fist, not knowing how to respond.

"Goodbye, Brit. You blew it."

As she realized that he already hung up on her, Britney fell to her knees and burst into tears.

"How could this happen to me!?"

--

After such a crazy event in the girl's locker room, Samantha and Elizabeth decided to take Mariah and Courtney out. They were planning on going to the mall to eat together at the food court. But after the crazy fight Mariah had with Britney, they decided to invite the girls to go with them.

"So, why are you two friends with Brit?" Elizabeth asked. "She just treats you guys like shit!"

"It's a long story," Courtney responded. "But basically, she wasn't always like this. And we used to be much better friends."

"She wasn't always like that?"

"Well, not really," Mariah responded. "She has always been spoiled. But she has become a lot worse over the years."

"After she became the cheer captain, she let it get to her head," Courtney added.

"I've said this to Mariah before," Samantha started. "I'm always going to be surprised at how loyal you both are to her."

"I understand your confusion," Courtney responded. "But there was a time when we were much closer. Things just got a lot worse, but we remember the good times."

"It's been nice having girls like Sarah here, to put her in her place," Mariah added.

"Yeah, and girls like you too, Elizabeth!" Courtney also added.

"That's so sweet," Elizabeth said, as she smiled at Courtney.

"I have a question," Mariah started. "You are both so strong. Why didn't either of you put Brit in her place last year?"

"Well, we've always known that she's spoiled and bratty." Samantha started. "But we never really talked to her before."

"That's right," Elizabeth agreed. "It's not like we didn't know about her. We talked about her before. But we just ignored her since we never had to talk to her."

"Wow!" both Courtney and Mariah responded. "I guess you never expected to deal with her this much."

"We probably wouldn't have if it weren't for Sarah," answered Elizabeth. "But Brit is so infatuated with her, that we end up running into her a lot more now."

"Why do you think she's infatuated with Sarah?" Courtney asked.

"I think she's just desperate for attention," Samantha answered. "And Sarah gives her a lot of attention."

"Attention?" Mariah and Courtney asked.

"Yes. Every girl loves attention. Don't you?"

"I guess you're right," said Courtney. "But doesn't Sarah kick her ass and humiliate her, most of the time? Why would she like THAT kind of attention?"

"Well, it's just a theory," Samantha prompted. "But for some reason, she is completely infatuated with Sarah. So, she loves any kind of attention she can get from her, regardless of if it's good or bad."

"That makes sense."

"I mean, why else would she keep poking at her when she just ends up getting dominated?"

"You think so?" Courtney asked.

"That's what I think," Samantha responded. "But I'm not sure if we will ever truly know that answer. I bet Brit doesn't even realize she's doing it. But looking at it from the outside, you can't deny that she purposely tries to get Sarah's attention."

"That makes a lot of sense," said Courtney

"Now I have a question for you two," said Elizabeth. "Why have you both been coming to every one of our games? The cheerleaders usually only come to our first home game of the season. But you two and Brit have been to pretty much all our games. Do you have THAT much school spirit?"

"Well, I do, actually," said Courtney with a chuckle. "Mariah and Brit probably don't. But to be honest, ever since we met you guys at my pool party, I thought you were really cool."

"Yeah!" Mariah said. "And it's just nice to know girls who are so athletic and cool!"

"You think we are cool?" Elizabeth asked.

"Of course we do," said Courtney.

"Cool and strong!" Mariah added. "After being bossed around by Brit for so long, it's so amazing to know girls that are even stronger than her and can put her in her place."

"Yeah, it's so cool to know girls that are so strong AND pretty!" said Courtney.

"Oh, you think we're pretty?" Elizabeth asked with a cute blush.

"Yes! Athletic girls are hot! I wish I were as athletic as you."

"I am glad you think I'm so impressive. Maybe we can work out together sometime."

"That would be awesome!" said Courtney.

"And maybe we can give you both a private soccer lesson," said Samantha.

"That sounds fun!" Mariah responded. "Just don't make fun of how bad we are at sports."

"We wouldn't do that," Samantha giggled.

"Yeah, you guys are so good!" said Courtney. "I think you are going to win state this year!"

"I don't think we are going to win state," Samantha responded. "I mean, we would be huge underdogs! So, it's highly unlikely."

"Have some confidence!" said Elizabeth. "Maybe this year, with Sarah, we might do it!"

"Yeah!" said Courtney. "We have confidence in you guys!"

"Yes, we do!" said Mariah. "With you two and Sarah, you guys can win it all!"

"Thanks for the confidence!" Samantha said with a blush. "We will try our best for you."

The girls laughed and continued to get to know each other as they finished their meals. Once they were done, they stood up and started gathering their things. But before they left, Mariah wanted to thank them one last time.

"Sam, Elizabeth, thanks again for saving me today."

"Thank you so much for saving me too!" Courtney added

"That's no problem at all," Elizabeth replied happily.

"And, thank you so much for taking us out to eat with you guys."

"Yeah! That was nice of you to take care of us by giving us food and letting us hang out with you. I wasn't sure what you meant by taking care of us."