Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha and Elizabeth quickly looked at each other before turning back towards the girls. "Taking care of you?"

"Yeah... Isn't that you said? You would you take care of us? We figured that's why you brought us to the mall. To eat with you and hang out."

The two soccer girls looked at each other again before starting to giggle together.

"What's so funny?" Courtney asked, confused.

Elizabeth was the first one to stop laughing. "That wasn't what we meant by taking care of you."

"It wasn't?" Mariah asked. "Well, what did you mean by taking care of us?"

Samantha continued to laugh before saying, "I guess you'll just have to find out," in her sexiest voice.

They took the girls back to Samantha's house, where they planned on having a little bit of fun. They proceeded into her room, where the four girls all put their bags down so they could get comfortable.

"So, what did you have in mind?" Mariah asked.

"I just wanted to take care of you after such a tough battle with Brit," Samantha responded.

"And how are you going to do that?"

"Well, how did I make you feel better last time?"

Elizabeth began to chuckle. "Hey Mariah, I heard this isn't your first time in Samantha's room."

Even Courtney began to laugh. Mariah told her the story and she knew what happened the last time she was in Samantha's room.

"And what are you laughing at?" Elizabeth asked Courtney. "You got a hard spanking too, didn't you?"

Courtney quickly stopped laughing. "What? Who? Me?"

"Yes, you."

"That's right," Samantha answered for her. "I think she needs to be taken care of too. Would you like to do the honors, Liz?"

"Of course, I would. Why don't you take your pants off, little one?"

"My pants?" Courtney asked, hesitantly.

"Yes, your pants. Take them off, please."

"Okay..." Courtney hesitantly started to pull her pants down, revealing her cute little white panties. Her cute butt was still a bit red from her spanking.

As Mariah watched on, she suddenly realized Samantha was glaring at her.

"What are you waiting for?" Samantha asked. "You too. Take your pants off."

"Wait...what? Me too?"

"Yes, honey. Take your pants off so we can see your cute little booty."

Mariah took her pants off, revealing an even more red ass. She was the one that caught the biggest brunt of Brittany spankings.

As Mariah and Courtney were lined up next to the bed, Samantha in Elizabeth couldn't help but admire their tushies.

"You know, for such petite girls, you both have such cute asses," Elizabeth said.

"Thank you," they both answered as they blushed.

They approached the smaller cheerleaders and bent them over the bed, so their asses were poking out. Samantha held Mariah down and started rubbing her ass while Elizabeth did the same to Courtney.

The two cheerleaders both moaned out in surprise. The stronger women were holding them down firmly. But there was no resisting from cheerleaders. They immediately started to enjoy the feeling of having their sore bottoms rubbed by the stronger soccer girls.

"See, Elizabeth?" Samantha asked. "Didn't I tell you this one loves having her ass rubbed?"

"I think this one is enjoying it, as well," Elizabeth pointed out. "Isn't that right?"

"It feels amazing," Courtney quietly said as she let out a cute little moan.

"And how is my girl enjoying her rub?" Samantha asked in a pleasant voice.

"You know I love it!" Mariah admitted, desperately. She had been fantasizing and yearning for Samantha's touch, ever since the first time.

"I bet you girls love hanging out with us even more now, don't you?" Elizabeth asked.

"We sure do," said Courtney, as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Elizabeth's strong hand rubbing her entire bottom.

"Why don't we make this massage a little more interesting?" Samantha said as she winked at Elizabeth.

Both of the smaller girls didn't know what to expect until they both felt their panties pulled down to their thighs. Courtney and Mariah both gasped as they felt their asses being completely exposed.

Samantha and Elizabeth quickly comforted them by continuing the sensual tush rubs. Eventually, The soccer girls let their hands drift between their counterpart's legs. They started to rub in between the cheerleader's legs, feeling the buildup running down their thighs. As they heard the volume of the moans increasing, they knew it was time.

Samantha held Mariah down by the small of her back as she put her other hand between her legs and rubbed her tight little pussy. Elizabeth did the same, holding the smaller blonde down as she used her middle and ring fingers to rub up-and-down Courtney's moist little pussy.

The cheerleaders were immediately put into shock but quickly realized how much they loved it. They wanted more as they squirmed and begged desperately.

"Oh, my God!"

"Oh, fuck!"

"That feel so good!"

"Yes! Please keep going!"

The soccer girls continuously rubbed down their respective girls as they pleasured them and made them forget all about their spankings. They left Mariah and Courtney moaning so uncontrollably, they knew it was only a matter of time before they were drowning in orgasms.

"You're about to cum for me, aren't you baby?" Samantha asked.

"Yes, I am!" said Mariah, as the cute little Asian cheerleader squirmed around.

"How about you?" Elizabeth asked Courtney, in her sexiest voice. "Can you cum for your favorite soccer girl?

"I'm going to cum so fast!" Courtney frantically responded.

Elizabeth and Samantha continued their amazing rub downs on the cheerleaders' pussies. They rubbed them down so good, Courtney and Mariah were almost thankful that they received spankings from Britney earlier that day.

Mariah was the first to go off. Her lower body exploded as her pussy started throbbing from the explosive orgasm. She moaned out at a high pitch as she continuously squirmed.

As Courtney watched her best friend experience such a hot and sexy orgasm, she also started to erupt in an orgasmic explosion. She loved the feeling of being taken control by a sexy and strong woman like Elizabeth. Her ass repeatedly bounced as her pussy rode the tall blonde's fingers.

Mariah and Courtney didn't realize they could experience such long-lasting orgasms, but Samantha and Elizabeth really put them through a wild experience. It was a special moment that they were glad they got to share together. They were both left drooling as they were sexually dominated by their stronger women.

After they finished taking care of their cute cheerleaders, Samantha and Elizabeth pulled their little panties and pants up for them, before embracing them in caring and loving hugs.

"So, did you like hanging out with us as much as you thought you would?" Elizabeth asked.

"Heck, yes!" Courtney desperately answered. "That was so freaking hot!"

"And how about you, sweetie?" Samantha asked as she patted Mariah on the ass.

"I loved it!" Mariah answered. "I hope we continue hanging out!"

"I am sure we will," Samantha responded.

"Oh, we definitely will," Elizabeth also responded.