Sarah's Cruel Blue Eyes

Story Info
Genital swapped and shrunken by the worst person you know.
5.8k words
4.43
30.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers

Author's Note: This story contains genital swapping, shrinking man (~2 ft tall and 4'11), and non-con elements. You've been warned! Please comment ideas for a potential sequel...

----------

I really disliked Sarah, but I should have kept that to myself. Maybe then I wouldn't be getting fucked by the worst person I knew...

We ran in similar crowds in our college town, lots of friends of friends and such. In a town so small, everyone knew everyone, especially if you were outgoing. Sarah had gotten on my nerves the first night I met her. She had a rich daddy, and she loved to work that into conversation. She wasn't just a brat though; she was overconfident for her intelligence, she was snobby and snotty, she was super self-centered and narcissistic, and, what would come to be worst of all for me, she was a control freak. Oh and she acted like she was the most beautiful girl in the room, and, while she was probably one of the prettiest girls in her high school (she regularly called herself a prom queen), the freshman 15...freshman 50, had hit her hard.

We shared classes, we shared friends, and we shared the only decent bar in town. But for a long time, we had little reason to interact. If she was at the bar, I'd sit at the opposite end. For a long time, my instincts were correct to just leave her alone and let things be. Recently she had started to make her way down to my end of the bar. The hot rumor was that she had been hooking up with John, a loose friend of mine, but I didn't know the guy all that well. He liked to party and I liked to party. Then John dropped out and moved back home with his folks, and the rumor became that Sarah was the reason he had run off so quickly. I'd also heard that she had only been fucking him because her lackey-friend Rae had a crush on him. Obviously, this confirmed everything I thought I knew about her being a bitch.

I was surprised the next Friday when, instead of moving back down to her side of the bar, she was even closer to my end, despite John being gone. That night, I may have had just a few too many...and her voice, hearing her whining, or boasting, or her obnoxiously fake laugh, it drove me to drink to drown her out.

I blacked out and woke up in my bed feeling miserable, what a nightmare. I had a feeling that I had done something dumb. My phone was dead...worse, it had gotten wet and smelled like beer. "Fuck," I tossed it in some rice and logged onto my computer looking for clues. I could see my texts on my laptop, and that's when I saw something that scared me.

'Happy Saturday morning, asshole. Once you sober up, come by my place, 737 Chestnut St. You have till 3:00 or this might get out.' A picture was attached.

My mouth went agape, not dissimilar to my mouth in the picture. My eyes were barely open, I was clearly hammered...but it was the dick lying on my face that concerned me. I didn't recognize the number.

Throwing up helped my hangover but didn't help my mood, holy fuck I was fucked! What the fuck had happened last night? Reading through my other texts, one of my buddies had texted me a series of texts around 1:47am, 'Yo dude, shut the fuck up, I can hear you from way over here.' Another one, 'Alright, that was a pretty sick burn, tell her that John obviously disagreed!' The final text, 'Yeah man, you're on your own on that one...'

I could only imagine what I had been saying, probably sloppier versions of the jokes I had quietly been making about her for a long time. I was sick to my stomach in more way than one. None of my roommates were around. I started pounding water, forced down a little toast, and took some painkillers. A shower helped a little, but I still felt like shit. I wanted to go back to bed, I had plenty of time till 3:00, but I was stressed out of my mind. My phone still wasn't working, but it would take time to dry out.

3:00 seemed far off, but its funny how fast something dreaded seems to approach. Should I take a knife or a bat? Should I take cash? What the fuck. Still, I eventually got dressed in non-descript jeans and a hoodie, put on a cap and sunglasses, and walked to the address, not more than a couple of blocks from my place. This was all student housing, this was likely someone I knew.

I stopped on the porch, I could walk away right now, call their bluff, block the number, pretend it didn't happen. In retrospect that was the best move available, run back home to my parents, move across country, anything but knock on that door. But I did not have the benefit of hindsight, and I could hear the footsteps on the other side of the door, they knew I was here, they were waiting for me. I would see what they wanted, pay them what it took, and put this behind me...

*Knock knock knock

I backed way from the door, 'casually' looking around, no one saw me, no one knew anything weird was going on, except for the person behind the door...the lock turned, the door swung open...

Again, with the benefit of hindsight, it's obvious, but realize that I thought for sure it would be a dude, I mean, it's a dick on my face, that's the whole mess here...but no. It was someone that I had seen around campus in yoga pants a thousand times, who clearly had no dick.

"Why hello there, come crawling to apologize for last night?" A big smile on her face.

This bitch. I didn't know whether to be relieved or not but I was certainly confused. One possible outcome was a fucking fight and, I'm a big dude, I know how to fight, and I would bet on myself in a fight. Sarah though? I could totally kick a girl's ass, even a thick girl like Sarah...if it came to that.

Sarah gave no hint that she knew about the picture. She stood tall for a girl, thick, long dirty blonde and brown hair past her shoulders, a little curl left from last night's dolling-up, a blue tank top that wasn't exactly flattering but did show off her breasts and yoga pants that showed the back from the front. Workout clothes.

"I...um...oh, hi Sarah...do you have...umm..roommates?" I stammered, confused, I didn't know what to make of the situation.

"I sent you the picture you idiot." The casual sound of her voice, a bit of a laugh, it didn't sound threatening at all, this was all very unexpected. "Come on, come in, dumbass," she turned, knowing I would follow, no need to confirm.

I guess I was relieved that this wasn't some dude, some pervert, that was gonna try to blackmail me into sex or whatever, that would have been the worst possible outcome of course (little did I know). Despite the tense situation, despite feeling like a hungover mess, I still watched her ass saunter away...I had a bit of a thing for yoga pants. Sarah may be an overweight bitch, but I can still enjoy an asscrack eating some spandex, my cock twitched in response.

I looked around, peaking down the hall, peaking around the corner as I followed her into her living room, but she answered the question I didn't ask, "No my roommates aren't here, dipshit, you think I'd have this conversation with them around? Rae's off pouting in the library after I fucked John and..."

I ignored her and honed in on her insults, 'Dipshit?' Fuck this bitch, she was exactly like I had made her out to be, nasty, arrogant, probably a worthless brat too.

"Alright then, where's the guy?"

"What guy?" She asked, I couldn't tell if she was playing coy or genuinely confused.

"The guy! The guy with the fucking dick? Whose fucking dick was that? That wasn't yours judging by the camel toe your fat ass is sporting so whose cock was it?"

"Ohhhh that....isn't it obvious?" She said, now clearly sounding like she was toying with me. "And I'm going to let that one go because I can tell you don't remember last night, but you should be careful about insulting me."

"No it isn't fucking obvious, what?"

"Did you even look at it?"

"Yes I fucking looked at it? But I didn't fucking study it, I'm not going to recognize it, it's white, it's a cock, I don't know."

"Take a second look."

"My phone is home in a bowl of rice." I was grinding my teeth, I didn't appreciate the game.

"Oh, yeah," she giggled, "I remember that happening...here," She said, pulling her phone out from where it had been wedged between her hip and her waistband, tucking the pink waistband of her panties back into her pants. She held the picture up, even offered me the phone. "Oh, and, don't bother deleting it, I've got backups and more..."

"What? Is his name written on here or something what the fuck?" I looked, circumcised, a freckle right there, pink head, looked pretty normal, looked exceptionally normal, looked a lot like mine actually. "I don't get it?"

"It's your own cock you fucking dumbass, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Wrong with me? I'm the dumbass? I can't stretch like that!? It's literally facing the wrong direction. I'm the dumbass?" I repeated again.

"Yeah, I was afraid of this, that's why I reverted the changes and sent you home, I knew you weren't gonna get it. I'll give you the quick version...no, I'll show you the quick version." Sarah's blue eyes glowed just a little bluer as she flicked a blonde-brown curl out of the way. Her eyes glowed vibrantly and my nerves shot off like lightning, pain, pain in my crotch, it burned, it was electric!

She laughed, "Watch right here, you fucking worm." I fell to my knees in pain, my hands clenched between my legs and looked up, looked forward to face the black leggings of her crotch where her fingers pointed. She stepped closer to me. Movement? Her hands on her hips in a powerful pose watching me from above, glowing blue eyes, enjoying it.

It was somehow worse that the electricity dissipated, like it wasn't leaving alone but taking something as it went. I stared forward though, confused, in pain, needing an answer. Her crotch stirred, it moved, it protruded, it grew, Sarah's spandex crotch bulged.

When it stopped, I collapsed onto my hands and knees and then curled into a ball, my hands between my legs. I knew what had happened, but it wasn't something I wanted to acknowledge.

She was giggling like she was being tickled, pain for me and pleasure for her. "Well? Do you want to go first, or should I?"

The pieces were all there already, they just hadn't formed in my mind because, well obviously, this was impossible. I would come to learn that so much of what I thought was impossible was possible for Sarah.

"Alright fine, I'll just reenact last night. You kept making rude comments while I was talking to my friends, I yelled at you for being such a fucking dick, you called me a fat bitch, you called me a fat cunt, you called me a fat whore, you really were quite persistent on the word fat, so fuck you for that asshole... I'm perfect. But you pissed me off so much that I followed your hammered ass out of the bar, stole your cock, obviously, and yada yada yada, doesn't matter, you don't remember...and I could tell you wouldn't remember..." Sarah took a breath as she talked, god, I couldn't stand the way she ranted, "And so I took the picture and sent it to you and told you we would do this again tomorrow, or today I mean, and I gave you your cock back and you peed your pants and ruined your phone and I sent you fucking home...All caught up?"

As if to prove it was real, her hand made its way to her bulge and fished it out, it looked bigger on her. There was the cock, there were the freckles and the circumcision line, and my balls dangling between her thick thighs. "Now don't you want to show me something?"

I looked at her, mouth wide open. She had explained it all so flippantly, like she could just gloss over the fucking magic of stealing my cock, all I could do was stare at her in disbelief. Obviously, this was a dream. I reached up and slapped myself, my mouth still agape, I slapped myself again harder. Sarah slapped me even harder.

"It's real you fucking idiot, I took your cock, and the only way you could get it back is if I chose to give it back to you, get it? You're fucked." She crossed her arms beneath her heavy breasts, rather matter-of-factly.

This dumb cunt, THIS FUCKING BITCH, THIS LDFJSLKDJF I was full of rage, I climbed to my knees and then to my feet and then I lifted my hands for her neck and grabbed on and pushed her against the wall and her eyes glowed blue and the electricity and the pain and the perspective changed and...the perspective changed? The electric pain warped the world, and the world went up. My hands on her neck at my chest level became my hands on her neck at my neck level became my hands on her neck above my head became my hands sliding down her body, my own body frozen in pain, and then I was looking up at a fucking tower of a woman I hated and a woman I suddenly feared.

When the electricity released me so did my legs and I fell to the floor in a pile of clothes. "I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND," her annoyingly, arrogantly sweet voice shifted an octave lower, booming, "JUST HOW FUCKED YOU ARE," extra emphasis clearly given on the word 'fucked'. A step forward that seemed to shake the earth, another step forward to stand over me, hands on hips, the body of a goddess, a monster, over me, another step forward to rise above my vision, stepping downwards, pressing against me, her foot half the size of my body, pressing me into the floor, booming laughter reverberating through my bones.

The foot lifted before it crushed me and then her body came looming closer as she reached down. I rolled and it didn't matter as her hand grabbed my leg, fishing me out of my clothes and swinging me through the air, too fast to realize where I was until I landed on her lap on the couch. I wanted to throw up but her hands laid me between her legs, face up, she wanted to inspect, she wanted me to see.

A sing-song voice, sweet and innocent, bruising hands easily wrapping around my thighs, forcing them apart, "LOOK AT THIS PUSSY, IT'S PERFECT, GOD REALLY BROKE THE MOLD WHEN SHE MADE IT." A rough hand grabbed me by the neck to curl my head towards her and see what was between my legs, and I whimpered, exasperated, shaking my head in disbelief.

"No, no, no," my voice was deformed, my vocal chords were shorter, my voice high and squeaky and pathetic to her ears, "it's not real, it's not possible, it's not real." And yet, from my perspective, smooth, fat, lips rising from my pubis, smooth skin where something else used to be. I was a man with a pussy between my legs.

"SEE? I EXPLAINED ALL OF THIS LAST NIGHT, WE BASICALLY WENT THROUGH THE EXACT SAME SHIT, I MEAN I DIDN'T HAVE TO SHRINK YOU THIS MUCH, BUT YEAHHH YOU GET IT? YOU ARE FUCKED, LIKE LITERALLY. YOUR DUMBASS PUSHED THE WRONG PRINCESS TOO FAR AND I GOT A LITTLE CREATIVE AND NOW I THINK I'LL OWN YOU, YOU FUCKING PRICK. HOW DARE YOU CALL ME FAT AND ALL THAT OTHER NASTY SHIT, IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AT THE BAR, OVER AND OVER AGAIN, YOU JUST COULDN'T SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND I WAS DIPLOMATIC AT FIRST, YOU FUCKING HURT MY FEELINGS AND I DIDN'T FREAK OUT ON YOU LIKE YOU DESERVED, AND EVERYONE TOOK MY SIDE, BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY NO ONE LIKES YOU AND I'M MUCH MORE LIKEABLE THAN A LOSER LIKE YOU..." Her energy was so high, her hands on my little body tightened, painfully, "AND NOW I OWN YOUR DICK AND, DO YOU GET IT NOW? WANT THE BOYS AT THE BAR TO KNOW YOU HAVE A PUSSY? I CONTROL YOUR DUMB LITTLE BODY, I CONTROL IF YOU HAVE A DICK EVER AGAIN, I CONTROL WHETHER THE PICTURE OF YOU WITH A DICK ON YOUR FACE AND THAT DUMB DRUNK HALF-SMILE GOES OUT TO ALL THE BOYS AND ALL THE GIRLS," Her hands were shaking as she held me tightly, squeezing, angry, ranting, "UNLESS YOU FUCKING LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT AND, OH YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, IF I DECIDE THAT YOU FUCKING SUCK AND AREN'T WORTH IT, I CAN SHRINK YOU DOWN EVEN SMALLER AND SHIT YOU DOWN THE FUCKING TOILET LIKE YOU PROBABLY DESERVE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

I finally cracked, it was real, it was real, I knew it was real, and I was crying like I hadn't cried before, "I understand! I understand, and I am so sorry, Sarah!! I am so sorry I said those things, I am so sorry," Shaking, trembling, my voice quivering, tears in my eyes, more scared than I had ever been before, "I was drunk and I am such an idiot, I am the dumbass, I am a piece of shit, I am so sorry, please, I've learned my lesson, I swear, I will never do it again, I will never drink again, you'll never see me at the bar again, please, I've learned my lesson!"

She stared down at me, her rage, her teeth clenched, her brow furrowed...and then, just like that, it was gone, replaced with a smile, like she was fucking with me.

"APOLOGY ACCEPTED." She boomed sweetly, her eyes glowing blue. Growing did not hurt as bad as shrinking, though the fall as she dropped me to the floor did. My body writhed, not in pain or in pleasure, just in change, and then, I was back, big again, lying on the floor naked in front of Sarah. She stood and stepped over me, walking towards the hallway.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you," I repeated pathetically, so relieved to be free from this horrible mess, "I'm so sorry, I really mean it, it really will never happen again, I promise, I am so sorry!"

I quickly stood and moved towards my pile of clothes, following her in the same direction. "Yeah, bring the clothes."

"Bring them? I was going to put them on?"

And she took a step towards me and I realized that, while I was no longer small enough to fit in her lap, things still weren't right, Sarah was taller than me...she was tall for a girl, I was tall for a guy...I had been tall for a guy...I looked up at her like she should be looking up at me, I couldn't have been five foot, and she was beaming ear to ear, taking in my confusion.

I looked down and saw something horrible, something bulging, the voice re-emphasizing, "Bring Them...Upstairs........Bitch," she added, as she spun to walk into the hallway and towards the stairs. I watched that ass out of instinct and nothing happened between my legs, no twitching like when I had eye-fucked her ass when I had arrived. I turned and looked down the hallway at the front door, it called to me. Put my clothes on, run for my life, not even five feet tall and a pussy between my legs, maybe I should have..

The stairs were creaking and then they weren't, followed by footsteps above stomping proudly down the hall above, a door creaked, she hadn't waited, she hadn't dragged me, she hadn't doubted for a second, and the stairs creaked again, lighter with a lighter body as I climbed, terrified but left with no choice.

I walked passed empty rooms, clothes strewn on beds, pink bedspreads and curtains, probably inhabited by sweet girls. But it was the room at the end of the hall that waited for me. Inside was typical college girl shit, last night's dress hanging from the doorknob, laundry not yet folded in a hamper on the floor, art from TJ Maxx or wherever on the wall, cliché bullshit like 'Live, Laugh, Love', a big unmade bed, and a big girl that I absolutely despised.

She walked by me and closed the door with force, turning the lock. She stood next to me, lording over me, and I looked down at the floor, my hands between my legs to cover what was wrong with me; I felt her eyes examining my body. An arm on my shoulder guiding me to the bed. I had been in this situation before, many times, but I had been the man, guiding the shy, reluctant, drunk girl to my bed. Was this punishment for my sins? Was this fair at all?

Her hand moved from my shoulder down my back to my butt, and she gave me a shove. I hopped on the bed rather than run into it, my unusual height almost causing a tumble to the floor. I spun around on the bed and backed up towards the headboard. Sarah's head was low, smiling at me, a predator, she was loving this. I dared not look lower to confirm that fact, but I knew it was there, making the spandex work.

She set her phone down and the music started, sex music. She flicked the lights off, walking the room confidently, a natural at owning a bulge, her blinds drawn, dim natural lighting of a college Saturday afternoon. She was smiling seductively, I was backing my way into her pillows, pulling one into my lap, ready for the game to end, for the joke to stop.

FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers
12