All Comments on 'Sarah's Cruel Blue Eyes'

by FiveDots

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
anon7734Eanon7734Eover 2 years ago

Great story, I gave it 5 stars. This girl sounds like my dream type, including the yoga pants. Also does Sarah secretly like this guy? She moves over to his side of the bar, admits he hurt her feelings when he insulted her, the whole eye contact and kissing thing during sex? Maybe I'm just reading into it too much like I often do IRL as well.

If I'm not completely wrong I'd be cool to see a sequel where their relationship develops into something more. I really like the character you've created.

titans2138titans2138over 2 years ago

Fucking amazing story, very well done. thank you:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never stop

Your stories are amazing

Can't get enough of them

Though would appreciate less torture stuff in the development of this one, I think you really shine when you keep the domination pure and loving

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

really love this story. so many things can be done with her powers, maybe swapping breast or have him get pregnant for awhile too..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dammnit! Awesome!

We're really glad you're back!

I wish you would continue that five part story Cage!

I have not read anything similiar to that since then.

Cheers man!

charmingcharles2896charmingcharles2896over 1 year ago

So… rape is sexy now??? I admire the attempt to have “him” feel pleasure when she licks him, giving the illusion of consent, but that’s all it was… an illusion. You’ve crafted a well written, first person, rape fantasy about a person forced into sexual slavery. I admire the gender bending of this dark scenario, but that doesn’t change the fact that she’s raping him.

FiveDotsFiveDotsover 1 year agoAuthor

The story is tagged non-con and tagged forced. The story starts with a warning that the story contains non-con and says "you've been warned." YOU are the one that still chose to read it. Regardless, glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I read this quickly, thinking she swapped genitalia with him, only the lower body parts. She demonstated how she “fucked” him with his penis while he felt how it feels to a woman being raped. Maybe the author was trying to explain how men treat women.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Turning a jock jerk into a feminine fuck toy is new to me. She could manipulate him into a fuck toy to show him how women feel when jocks degrade them. I think she should shrink him into a human dildo for the girls’ swim team to abuse. That should show him how men treat women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFiveDots@FiveDots
I'm a switch and bi. I love women, trans girls and femboys; men sometimes too. No expectations, just be good and be happy. Random kinks you ask? Big butts, futa, humiliation and domination, shrinking to 3 or 4 feet tall, spandex shorts and yoga pants. Above all, love and ...