Sarah's Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not everything's a scheme, honey. I love you, and I didn't want us to be consumed by... our new shared passion," she bashfully smiled, returning her attentions to her eyeliner. Her answer made me feel like a real jerk. "But if there's anything you want to tell me, now's the time," she casually added.

"I want to hear what you've surmised on your own. There's a job at a three-letter agency waiting if you're right," I jested.

My wife glanced at me again, throwing me a coy smirk. "Okay. Let's see... you got horny hearing a made up story of me showing off for our neighbor. You throbbed when your wife went behind your back and sent pics from a changing room to your friend."

My dick perked up, and she continued, "You helped me pick out a slutty outfit to watch the football game with him. You then forced me to take off my panties when we watched a movie with him, knowing full well he'd notice. Then, you said nothing as your friend pleased your wife right next to you."

I couldn't even look her in the eye anymore, and yet my dick still strained against my pants.

"And right now, at this very moment, your darling wife's standing in front of a mirror in a dress that might as well be negligee, all while she spends just as much effort making her face as she did on our anniversary. And still you say nothing."

The words streamed from her lips almost faster than I could process them, what with the fireworks show they were making in my skull. She'd obviously put a lot of thought into this over the past two weeks. I imagined I should have felt uncomfortable with the idea, yet it only brought me relief. Sarah was just as consumed with 'our new passion' as I was.

"So... what do you think I know?" she sultrily asked.

Her mirrored gaze was drilling holes through me, and I knew then that I had to speak. I cleared my throat, pondering my next steps; and decided I was too much of a coward at the moment to tell her anything but a white lie.

"I just love when you feel sexy," I answered her half-truthfully, my heart pounding in my chest. "Cheating on me with Rob, as gross as it was, was just another example of you being confident and sexy. Y'know, until you weren't," I nervously laughed. "N-Not that I want you to cheat on me!"

Just force it out, I told myself!

"It's just that, part of me wishes I could see you do it again," I blurted out in admission. "You know. Jerking him off."

Sarah carefully nodded, her thoughtful gaze dropping from mine. She wasn't at all surprised. "And do you... want me to act on this fantasy tonight, honey?"

"No, I mean, I-I don't know, maybe, if you do?" I anxiously replied, running a hand through my hair. "I haven't even asked how you feel. How do you feel about all of this, babe? It's crazy, right?"

Sarah's confident facade then broke away. Her voice fell to a whisper. "To be honest, I'm terrified," she anxiously said. "It'd be so much easier just to deny you, hide these jubblies behind a puffy jacket and stay a shut-in forever. But, I also love you for opening up to me, and I won't lie -- I've daydreamed of doing more with Rob with your permission. I just can't help myself. He's hott, with two 't's," she cracked a smile. "I just hope you realize that you're out a friendship if I do this and it goes south, probably for good."

"I'll live," I shrugged. "Besides, our social life was just fine before Rob turned up. Y'know, me occasionally inviting you out to a work function. You having your girlfriends over once a month. Us, being alone and together for the other ninety-nine percent of the time," I sighed happily. "To be frank, I'd be fine with that life till the world implodes."

Sarah flashed me a smile rosier than the dawn. "Keep being sweet to me and I'll change into sweatpants," she teased and threatened me. "Then pull you under a blanket and force you to watch that Owen Wilson rom-com."

"Then get distracted halfway through, vowing to finish the movie later but never getting around to it," I softly replied.

"And poking fun at the half we do watch," Sarah blushed so adorably.

"While whispering sweet nothings that are somehow more cringe-worthy than the dialogue."

"But not giving a frick 'cause we're cool like that!" my wife giggled.

Our happy gazes met in the middle after that, and in an instant we lost track of the world in each other's eyes, swimming in a sea of starlight and a tender repose. Eventually Sarah found the wherewithal to shut her makeup kit, making me blink, and returning me to the present.

"What the heck are we doing, Tom?" she giggled louder. "I don't think I'm ready for this. It's too --"

"Planned?" I finished for her. "Yeah. How 'bout a movie instead?"

~~ ** ~~ ** ~~

With only half her face made-up, I took Sarah by the hand and planted her on the couch downstairs before going to grab a blanket. Despite her earlier threats, she kept on her slutty green dress while we watched another romantic comedy. This left me infinitely distracted as her over-proportioned chest spilled over me, her tits slipping out of their confines more than once. It wasn't long before Sarah stopped fixing her dress entirely, and by the end of the movie it had devolved into little more than a belt covering her tummy.

"You look like such a slut, babe," I told her as she stood up from the couch and yawned. Besides her dress that was now uselessly serving as a corset, she only wore her glasses and a pair of lacy black panties. Coupled with her bed head from cuddling against me, Sarah looked utterly ravishing. My dick was standing at attention.

"I know, imagine if I visited Rob like this," she giggled for me, running a hand down her waist and hips. It was a salacious sight worthy only of paid porn.

"Ha, yeah, imagine," I laughed in turn.

I'd honestly forgotten about Rob until my wife mentioned him. I wondered if he'd made it back yet. I walked over to the patio window overlooking the backyard and found that, indeed, the guesthouse's lights were on.

I then glanced over at Sarah. She was already shaking her head. "It was a joke, Thomas. I'm not actually going down there like this," she squinted at me accusingly.

I rolled my eyes. "Wasn't gonna ask. Go fix yourself up, we'll just quickly say hello."

My wife playfully pushed out her tongue, then disappeared up the stairs without another word. Five minutes later she returned to me having washed off her makeup and thrown on a big puffy jacket that covered her from neck to knee. It was obvious Sarah wasn't in the debaucherous mood anymore, but of course my overactive mind led me to believe that my wife wore something splendid beneath that inhibiting layer. Maybe the dress? Maybe nothing at all?

We arrived at the guesthouse as the sun was setting over the ocean, painting a pink-and-purple landscape that would have stole my attention on any other day. Rob didn't seem to be in the living room, so we rang the bell. He answered the door a few seconds later wearing that handsome grin of his, appearing a shade lighter than when we last saw him but otherwise not the worse for wear.

"There's my gracious hosts! Tommy boy!" Rob exclaimed, swooping in to give me a great big hug that I'd no chance to avoid. He patted me on the back, "Good news, man. Got three-point-five grand a month coming from insurance for living expenses, all going to you."

"Rob, that's way too much," I tried to decline.

"This place is beautiful, man, and I don't think I'm overpaying considering the company," he grinned. "Oh, and I got you a present while I was in Minneapolis. Both of you, actually."

I shot my wife a quizzical look as Rob went off to fetch the gifts. "When the heck did you find time to shop?" I asked him.

"My hotel was only a block from the Mall of America," he said. "And I got a lot of kindness to repay."

On his return, Rob handed me a rare 18-year vintage from one of my favorite scotch distilleries. The choice was pure coincidence, of course, and it wasn't one of those war-averting scotches you break out thrice in your life, but the gift was certainly thoughtful enough. Next, he handed a silver box tied with a red bow to my wife, who instantly recognized the brand.

"Buying clothing for another man's woman, how daring of you," Sarah giggled. "I was wondering why you asked for my cup size."

"I admit, I don't know much about you, and I didn't want to be presumptuous," Rob held up his hands defensively. "But I did witness you enter a body of water once."

Sarah excitedly untied the red bow on the box and opened it, her eyes dancing a dazzling routine when she saw what it held. "Oh wow, Rob," my wife murmured in shock. She held the box up for my perusal. "Look honey. A new suit."

On display was a flashy zebra-print bikini held together by delicate silver links, complete with a sheer white sarong to wrap around her hips.

"I figured Tom wouldn't mind if I gave you another excuse to use the pool," Rob coyly explained to Sarah. "I washed it already, if you care."

"How thoughtful," my wife bit her lip, holding the box up to her chest. She then flashed Rob a playful smile, and giggled, "I-I might as well change into it. Tom?"

Sarah looked to me expectantly, but never would she expect me to deny her fun. And why would I? "Sure, I'll go up and get changed too," I amiably replied. "And, fuck, I'll grab a couple whiskey glasses while I'm up there."

"Radical," Rob pumped his fist. Sarah then blew me a kiss and skipped off to what I presume was the guesthouse bathroom.

I'll admit, I felt more than a pinch of trepidation leaving these two alone in the guesthouse, especially with Sarah being in one state or another of undress. The last time I left them there, I was witness to my wife on her knees in front of a half-naked Rob and his throbbing erection. Sure, they both had apologized since then, but the scene was still burned into the retinas of my mind's eye and furthermore, Sarah now knew that I wanted to see it repeated.

That memory also had the stimulating side effect of causing blood to rush to my dick every time I thought of it. It got me horny enough to even take an overly-optimistic glance through one of the guesthouse windows as I walked up the steps to my home, but of course, Rob was the only one in the living room. He was lifting his shirt over his head to show off his chiseled pecs and abs as he also got ready for the pool.

A treat for Sarah when she leaves the bathroom, I mused. The fact that she now knew about my fantasy (and shared it) only made it harder to walk away from the guesthouse. The thought of Sarah immediately jumping him when she returned to from the bathroom came to mind, all while my bulge grew harder.

I hurried my step, and with a whirlwind of perverted thoughts flying through my head I changed into a pair of swim trunks and grabbed three whiskey glasses without a conscious thought at all. It might have taken two or five minutes, all told.

I stopped myself before returning to the guesthouse when I caught something out of the corner of my eye. There was Rob again through the window, shirtless and handsome, grinning at some unknown sight just out of view. I stepped closer.

It was my wife, of course, giggling like a schoolgirl as she returned from the bathroom wearing her new zebra-print bikini. She twirled for Rob once, her sarong lifting playfully as she spun.

"Wow! There's no finer feeling than seeing a beautiful woman wearing your gift," Rob grinned his handsome grin.

"Don't you get used to it," I heard my wife tease as she bit her lip. Her cheeks were red as roses. "I might decline your next gift purely on principle."

Rob then made a move towards my wife, hugging her waist gently to lean closer and whisper something in her ear. Something that took half a minute to say. Something that washed Sarah's smile from her lips.

"It's not like that," my wife kindly shoved him away. "Well, I mean... okay, maybe a little, but listen," she sighed. "It was Tom who decided to let you stay here after I apologized, not me. I wouldn't have fought for you. Wouldn't ever dream of it."

Sarah initially struggled to find her words, but I was proud to hear her speak her mind with a man she had difficultly controlling herself around. It was enough to convince Rob to back off. He muttered, "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me," and shook his head.

"It's fine. I understand," my wife curtly replied. "Let's just keep it friendly. And thank you for the gift."

"You're, uh, welcome," Rob muttered. "My pleasure."

I decided to join them after witnessing that, patting myself on the back for unintentionally allowing Sarah the chance to speak her mind to Rob. Such dialogues were important, especially now that it was abundantly clear that both of them had a thing for each other. I didn't have to worry if they could live beside one another without fooling around; it would only take a bit of that self-restraint that existed within everyone.

After a deep, calming breath I opened the door to the guesthouse, finding my splendid wife waiting near the entrance for me. I deliberately studied the eye-candy before me, appreciating Sarah's every curve and how they all came together to once again redefine perfection. She smiled at me and curtsied when we locked gazes, then stepped my way.

"You're gorgeous, babe," I said softly to her. "We should have Rob shop for you more often."

"I told him I'd deny his next gift, lest he become too cocky," Sarah giggled and slapped my chest. But then she lowered her voice, and whispered, "But I agree, hubby." She then took the whiskey glasses from my hands and strut towards the kitchen, where an open bottle of old-enough-to-be-legal scotch awaited her. Yum.

In the interim I turned to my friend, who was so desperately trying to tear his gaze away from Sarah's jiggling backside. "Make my day and tell me you golf," I said to him out of the blue.

Rob looked at me smugly. "I've been known to dabble. I'm probably not on par with Director James Bond or whatever it is you do, but I won't make you facepalm."

"Good. I have a reservation for two at eight tomorrow morning, but we could easily make it a threesome," I offered, choosing my words carefully.

"Your wife golfs?" he sounded surprised.

"She's been known to dabble," I smirked. Sarah soon returned with three generous glasses of scotch, and together we stood in a loose triangle as we spoke of drink, golf, football and cities rhyming with Binneapolis.

While we chatted and sipped our superb scotch, my wife had to endure a consistent ogling from Rob and I. The zebra print of Sarah's bikini acted as the world's worst camouflage, drawing attention to her weighty, heaving tits rather than the opposite. At the same time you'd be a fool to ignore her heart-shaped butt when she turned around, as behind the sheer veil afforded by her white sarong she wore only a thong fitting snugly between her jiggling, slappable cheeks. Sarah's body was divine lust made manifest. Aphrodite descended. I know Sarah enjoyed the attention -- despite blushing profusely each time her gaze met Rob's -- as she never made a move to cover herself.

Sarah's scotch was the first to be finished. After setting her glass down on the counter, she blurted out, "I'm gonna go warm up the hot tub."

"Gonna be cold outside," I warned her. "I'll do it."

"Th-That's fine, I need to cool off anyway," my wife stammered a reply. Her cheeks were flushed through excitement and drink as her gaze bounced between Rob and I.

With a deep breath she twirled away from us and sashayed towards the door, a sultry confidence in her hips that wasn't there before. She untied her sarong before stepping outside, letting it flutter to the floor, showing off her thong-clad ass to anyone with the privilege of witnessing it.

Rob and I could look nowhere else.

"You know," I cleared my throat after an eternity or three, "I used to think she was an idiot. That she didn't understand what her body did to dudes like us," I admitted to Rob, shaking him verbally back to the present.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Yeah, man, your wife's something else," he agreed under his breath, perhaps unsure if he should say anything at all. "To be honest, I think you married a succubus."

"It's possible," I shrugged. The Sarah I'd seen recently was certainly on the path towards sex-crazed demonhood, but was still my Sarah at heart.

Consciously or not, the two of us soon finished our drinks so we could join my wife outside. The sun had long set by now, but the night that greeted us was warm and pleasant. The hot tub alone illuminated the darkness, occupied by one buxom, beaming babe who was waving at us to join her, drawing us in like moths to the flame.

The hot tub had two opposing benches a few feet apart, so it would make sense that I joined Sarah on her side of the tub while Rob took the other. I wrapped an arm around my wife as I settled beside her, placing my other hand on her thigh.

"Hey boys," she said softly, cuddling into me.

The way Sarah was seated left the top half of her breasts exposed to the elements, a perhaps-intentional improvement over the last time she bathed in the hot tub with Rob. The water burbled and danced around her, and combined with the soft underwater lighting, Sarah's voluptuous body made for quite the alluring sight. As the tub was lit up tonight, it was obvious to Sarah's admirer when she moved her hand onto my lap. She squeezed me through my trunks, feeling my hardness. I returned the favor, letting my hand drift towards her clit and massaging her there.

"Uhn," she forgot not to moan as I traced circles over her pearl. It was hard to miss her slender legs extending across the hot tub as she slid further into pleasure, her toes brushing daintily against Rob. "We really need to use this more often, honey," she giggled gently, her eyes fluttering shut as she somewhat drifted off.

Not much was said between us three, all told. Rob and I kept to a quiet conversation about this, that, and anything else besides work. The fact that my wife would occasionally moan beside me changed nothing. Heck, she was in the same state the last night we hung out with Rob.

Eventually I had to pull Sarah onto my lap, as she'd absentmindedly drifted into the water while trying to push her sex against my hand. God, was she cute. I held her around her trim waist for a while, then slipped a hand into her bikini when I felt daring enough.

"Ohh," Sarah moaned so softly as I curled a finger into her pussy. I started to toy with her clit using my thumb when I grew more bold, an act about as surreptitious as fireworks in April. I noticed by now my wife's feet had settled into Rob's lap across the way, but he didn't seem to mind; he merely massaged her, building on her lust and pleasure.

Eventually the sight of my wife in heat became too much for Rob, so he bid himself farewell using some lame excuse or another. It came as no surprise when we were treated to an eyeful of his bulge tenting his trunks as he removed himself from the water. The miracles my wife could perform from across the hut tub, I mused.

"Did you see that?" my wife gasped once Rob was out of earshot. "Did you see that... cock?"

I shivered as the word slipped from her lips. "Yes, babe, I don't think I could've missed it."

"Ohh," she moaned as she began grinding against my lap. "Hubby, I wanna... do you think... I'm so horny..." she mumbled incoherently. I did what I could to help remedy her condition, pleasuring her as she pushed her ass against my hardness.

"I think I should go to him..." Sarah whispered into my ear anyway.

Her words shouldn't have come as a surprise to me. Sarah had been flirting with Rob whenever she could, she was likely four-fifths to a climax at the moment, and she'd already admitted how attractive she found my friend. The right play was to make her cum and deny her, but...