Sarah's Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And do what?" I gulped.

"Just, um," she made a jerking motion with her hand, "like we talked about before. Remember, you wanted to watch me do it for him?"

"Uh, yeah, I remember. And, uh. A-Am I joining you in there?"

Sarah quickly shook her head, her blonde locks brushing against my face. "You watch me from the window," she whispered, pointing that way. The same window I'd used to peek into her infidelity once before. Sarah was halfway off my lap before I could answer, her mind already made up.

Everything was a blur after that. My dick started doing the thinking for me, and my dick wanted me to smack her ass. So I did.

"Go to him," I said.

And she did. Sarah hurried out of the hot tub and skipped towards the guesthouse, offering me only a single guilt-less, teasing glance as she left to please another man.

Rob answered the door completely naked, save for a towel covering his lap. "S-Sarah. What's up? What are you doing here? Where's Tom?" he asked and asked and asked.

"Up at the house," Sarah casually rolled her head. "I'm just grabbing the clothes I left in the bathroom. May I come in?"

Rob looked my wife up and down, then held open the door for her. Sarah confidently ran a hand over Rob's bulge as she sauntered inside, then slammed the door shut herself.

Holy shit. Silently, I made my way over to the window that my wife had earlier designated. What I saw there would forever claim my dreams.

Sarah had already broken her promise to me. She was on her knees before Rob, facing away from the window as Rob towered over her and looked down on her greedily. My wife had pushed her fat, jiggling ass high into the air as she buried her face into Rob's lap, so she could choke on and gobble and slobber all over his fat cock. Sarah's expansive ass and beautiful locks bounced rhythmically as she bobbed on Rob's manhood, and Rob's big hands were wrapped around Sarah's skull, holding her in place, guiding her along. It was the most erotic view of my wife yet, one imprinted onto my mind for eternity. She'd even taken off her bikini top so she now only had that zebra-print thong to hide whatever mote of modesty she still possessed.

Sarah, who had been using her hands to keep herself steady, now put full faith in her knees and Rob's strong biceps as her hands went to work elsewhere. Her lip-smacking, slurping attentions given to Rob's cock only got sloppier as she daintily wrapped a hand around the base of his shaft. Her other hand drifted lower, between her own thighs and towards her burning sex. That was the first time I noticed how wet she already was, her girlcum already glistening down her meaty thigh. She traced slow circles over her clit through the soft material of the thong Rob had gifted her, then redoubled her efforts on his cock.

Sarah gagged on him, twice, her throat squelching lewdly as Rob's length fully filled her throat. Her lips met her fingers only with great effort, and only then did she start bobbing on him again, stroking him, loving his veiny manhood with an erotic intensity I'd only ever seen in porn. After a minute or ten of this I noticed Sarah tense up under him, shuddering, her knees almost buckling as she suffered a tremendous orgasm. She had to use both hands to keep herself up again, lest she collapse to the floor.

"Ohmigod ohmigod!" she gasped and moaned.

"You are such a slut, Sarah, cumming while sucking on my cock. I wish your husband could see you like this," Rob grinned down at her.

Sarah sloppily pulled herself off of Rob's member, pumping him as she panted. "He wouldn't recognize me," she breathlessly replied. "This face is for you only."

I had to push a hand against my mouth to stop myself from groaning as I shot my first load of the night. Sarah was right! I could only imagine how she looked right now, seeing as she was facing away from the window! My dick was still rock hard after my orgasm, so I kept stroking, using a bit of my cum as lube.

Meanwhile my wife dove back onto Rob's cock, displaying that youthful enthusiasm that made voluptuous ass bounce so alluringly. The wetness on her thighs now shimmered as she bounced, her pussy more soaked than I'd ever seen her before. Sarah even shuddered again, as if hitting another peak without even touching herself!

"Ahh!" Sarah couldn't help but cry out. Rob stroked her cheek when she glanced up at him, then loosely grabbed her pretty blonde hair, letting my wife choose her own rhythm to bob on his cock.

After a minute of sloppy, slutty suckling, Sarah popped off of Rob's shaft, gasping for air. She stroked his slick cock wildly, unable to cope with the idea that she might not be pleasing him to her fullest. When Sarah finally caught her breath, she traced a line of kisses down Rob's shaft and settled near his balls instead.

"You smell so good," she moaned for him. "So manly. So strong." And then she kissed him there, too, gargling on his nuts as obsequiously as one could. "Are you cumming soon?"

"Fuck yeah, I am," Rob groaned and nodded. He was tensing up as Sarah pumped him faster and harder, so she unveiled herself from under his balls and gazed up into his eyes.

"Where?" she submissively asked.

"Those tits!" he exclaimed as he bucked his hand forward. Sarah knew what she had to do. She wrapped an arm under those massive breasts of hers while jerking that leaking cock in front of her for all she was worth.

"Then cum on my cheating titties, Rob! I want your cuuum!" she cried whorishly, looking so very pleased to debase herself.

Rob melted in my wife's hands, exploding in pleasure when he heard those lusty words. His cock erupted over her, spilling rope after thick rope of jizz all over her heaving tits. Much of the cum pooled in the valley between them, eventually streaming down my wife's tummy and towards her sodden sex.

"Wow. Is there anything left in your balls?" Sarah gently giggled after the tenth rope or so, tugging on Rob's glistening cock to force him closer to her. She suckled on his crown, cleaning him, moaned whorishly as her tongue meandered down his shaft, then planted a sloppy kiss on the base of his cock and each of his nuts, one, at, a time.

"You're going soooft," my wife mewled under him. "A real man could go again..."

A momentary study of my still-throbbing dick -- and the cum-stained grass before me -- proved that I could go three times, in fact. But I hadn't been milked by a voluptuous goddess like Rob had tonight.

"I was right, you are a succubus," Rob groaned. With a great effort he peeled himself away from my wife and plopped down on the couch behind him.

"I'll be your suck-your-cock-a-bus," my wife giggled, already on her hands and knees again as she crawled towards Rob. Her eyes twinkled with carnal eagerness as she gazed solely on his glistening member. "We can make it my daily duty... to come to you and suck your cock clean..."

"Down girl! Give me a minute, or... fuck! Isn't Tom waiting for you, you slut?" Rob exclaimed through shallow breaths.

My wife stopped in her tracks at the sudden mention of my name. What I would've given to see her face just then!

"Y-Yeah, I mean, he is," Sarah must have pouted. But then she pushed herself up onto her knees, and squeezed her pillowy tits together, "But now that you've lubed up my jubblies, I should be giving you a titjob..."

"Sarah, down! Bad succubus! And who calls them jubblies?!" Rob demanded.

Sarah finally turned away from him, sighing in mock exasperation. Her face was redder than a sea of roses. "Fine, I'll go back to my husband," she softly answered, groaning as she found her feet again.

She then glanced towards the window, biting her lip seductively as she gazed into the darkness it offered. I wasn't sure if she could see me, but there was an obvious change in her mood then. She pranced about the guesthouse in high spirits after that, allowing her cum-soaked tits to freely heave and wobble as she strode towards the bathroom.

That was my cue to make myself scarce, despite wanting to stick around to see how this all played out. This time, instead of twiddling my thumbs in our bedroom and pretending I saw nothing, I waited for my wife downstairs, naked and throbbing for her. She found me less than two minutes after I sat down, wearing that heavy jacket of hers and not much else. Her sultry eyes were already greedily devouring my dick. We needed each other.

"It looks like hubby approved of my... performance?" Sarah beamed, her eyes sparkling with glee. I answered her merely by pouncing on her and tearing away her clothes.