All Comments on 'Sarah's Diary - Entry 07-09'

by pandagirlsarahk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 5 years ago
interesting stoyline

You write more like someone in a 9th grade English literature class (15 or 16 yr old), then you being in A Form (college prep). Why is 19 yr old still in high school not in uni? Your brother is obviously in tech school/work study, (he didn't pass A level tests), which makes sense to be an apprentice for x number of years! Other then your father's stupidity, why are you not on birth control, if not just for control of period issues, and your mother likely helped you get it.

These stories would be better if you had an editor!!!

Entry 7: you took his boxers off 3 times!!!!

nepomuk77nepomuk77about 5 years ago
19 Is Not Her True Age

Unreal Limitations of this site

Written as a MUCH Younger Teen reflects reality of Her story.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Each episode gets better.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Will she get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh what it would be to be young again!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

OOOHHH, no, you DO NOT want to trust ANYONE with any of the things you and your brother are doing...unless you find another brother/sister couple or group who will understand your position and give you the maximum amount of support you need to deal with this.

Keeping a confidence like this is as important to the relationship as is the emotional aspect; RESPECTING EACH OTHER as persons is a definite must to keep each other happy.

This has turned into quite a good series...it is somewhat simply written, by all appearances; the author (a girl, as best I can tell, from her name here) may be somewhat younger/inexperienced in her sexual life, but making a definite effort to write an interesting story!!

Five**5*Stars for you, 'pandagirlsarahk'...would like to see your biography updated with 'a little more's about yourself there! Thanks for the good read, and on to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous