Sarah's Diary - Entry 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the buildup of warmth and my muscles tense as his other hand massaged the insides of my thighs and his tongue kept going as I came, pretty hard and felt my hips and legs shake , my lips shaking over his face in a warm ecstatic feeling then I moved and sat my butt on his chest and turned around partially to look at him smiling. I looked down and his cock was rock hard again , the smile he wore asking for more. I know I should have grabbed a condom, but we had almost no time until our parents came home so I turned around to face him and slipped myself slowly on to him, my first time trying without lube and got to about the same point as before comfortably where it got a little sore because of his size.

I sat there for a bit just trying to get a bit of him stretching me in and seeing how it went without the lube and moved up and down slowly, feeling that amazing cock in me. I kept grinding down into him, his breath shaking with pants as he watched me bounce on him and try and take another inch by inch inside. I didn't want this to end, and his skin on mine was giving me nothing but pure pleasure, but not wanting to risk anything I whispered in his ear we'd continue tomorrow and hopped off and told him to shower because I had to clean my room and our mess. He protested and I hated leaving him unsatisfied, but our parents could have been back any moment. It is so exciting learning about sex with him and the feeling I get when he looks at me makes me feel so loved and adored. I hope he thinks of me that way because I'm crazy about him and his body.

Entry 9: Keeping My Word

I wanted to make good on my promise to continue last night this morning before class as I kind of left my brother with a hard on panting and wanting more than we had time for. I decided I'd try and surprise him since I was up before him and our parents had already left for work so I changed into my new red lace thong and bra deciding I wanted to look as sexy as possible when he woke up and slowly snuck into his room being careful not to make too much noise. I approached his bed and slipped the blanket that was over most of him down really slowly and was pretty turned on already but when I saw his figure and he was mostly naked I felt myself grow more aroused. I could feel the familiar warm tingle between my legs noticing aside from his boxers his form was on full display for me and laying face up with an arm across his chest and the other up near his pillow. I watched him sleeping for a bit and rubbed my fingers across his cheek and bent down and kissed his lips softly.

God he's so gorgeous, i thought to myself. He didn't react much besides a grumble and I knew he was a pretty heavy sleeper so decided to have a bit of fun. I kissed around his chest few times and couldn't help but notice how firm and rugged his chest looked as he breathed deeply and his stomach area was definitely starting to tighten a little more than I noticed from going to the gym. I was admiring him a little too much thinking about if he keeps getting stronger how he could hold me, take me in those strong arms and do what he pleased to my body.

It was such a naughty thought and it really made me so wet, and I'm not even sure why as I've never been one to be fixated on fitness but i found it so alluring. I slid down to leave a trail of small soft kisses around his stomach and placed a hand over the fabric of his boxers feeling him start to grow a bit inside then as the bulge grew as I pressed down gently and slowly moved my hand side to side as his boxers grew tighter. I grabbed the band gently and pulled his underwear down to his knees so his partially hard cock swelling up was exposed with a bounce to attention and I quickly placed my mouth down across the tip and started to suck gently looking up toward him to see if he'd move.

I heard a loud groan and he started running his fingers through my hair as his eyes looked down into mine. He looked so happy but he was so hard , so ready and I was so wet, I wanted him again. I pulled off for a moment and went up to his ear and whispered I'd be right back. He was still really groggy and just nodded and it looked like he laid back down. I went back to my room and grabbed a condom and my lube bottle and headed back to his room.

I unwrapped it and placed the condom over his erection , he'd usually done them himself or it was a heat of the moment thing and I was just now realizing it was fitting very tightly on his size, he might need bigger ones. I rubbed a good amount of lube on him then reached down and placed some between my legs. I climbed over so I was just above his penis and looked at him still zoned out and tired, but very adorable staring up at me at me with a smile.

I moved the slim fabric of my panties to the side and slipped gently on to him, facing him this time. I'm guessing the tight fit and my pussy squeezing around him is what woke him up completely as he opened his eyes wide with a little moan and placed the hand that was across his chest on my hip and looked at me up and down for a bit. I wondered what he was thinking seeing me first thing in the morning in what was probably my sexiest underwear on top of him. He grabbed my hips gently with both hands and started rocking me up and down gently.

He started telling me how beautiful I was and what he loved on my body and a few other simple things about how my boobs were perfect and he loved the tight pink lips of my pussy hugging his cock that just made me more turned on. Then he pulled me down to him as i giggled and he whispered in my ear "I'm going in all the way today" Before I could respond he flipped me over and pulled out so I was on my back and my legs were apart at his sides and he was sitting up straight now, towering in front of me.

He moved down gave me a few kisses around my legs and then pressed himself back into me slowly about a two thirds of the way like usual because it's what I'd taken comfortably then grabbed my legs and staring at me pushed in all the way. The stretching of his width at the base of his shaft , penetrating me as his eyes gazed into mine was a new feeling that made me a little sore but it was a dull and bearable pain only briefly before it felt amazing.

After practicing getting used to his size it's about what I expected but what came after I didn't, he must have gone a little too far because I felt a leap of pain like getting stabbed in the stomach and I had to pause a moment before getting back into it. I thought I was going to be sick it hurt so bad. It took me a bit to get back into it and he looked rather worried but I told him it was ok. Eventually I got him back inside, deep, the sensation of him being so deep inside me, as deep as he could go had felt dirty and hot though in the best way. I felt so full and even though it wasn't as warm and arousing as without a condom I felt a satisfaction as he started pulling slowly out and then burying himself back in, causing me to yelp and moan involuntarily a couple times.

God he was deep, fucking me slow and steady and I felt like I was helpless in his hands as he fucked me. He kept whispering how amazing I was and felt and looked and the angle he was at each thrust was bumping down into my clit like I suggested to him a little back. As his words started to have gasps of breath in between them I knew he was close to cumming and I would be too with a little more stimulation. I stuck my finger in my mouth and got it a bit wet reached down and rubbed myself along my clit, moving my hips with each pump he moved into me. It wasn't too long before I orgasmed, hard, mainly just from the thoughts racing through my head and and I'm assuming from the pressure my pussy was squeezing him in my convulsions is what made him cum but he squirmed and gasped a bit bucking his hips in me as I could feel my muscles contracting tightly on him.

It was definitely one of the hottest things I've felt together with him so far, every contraction of mine making his cock pulse inside me as I rolled off him and moved towards him, placing an arm across his stomach and laying my head on his chest as we just lied down for a while. His condom was so full of cum as I watched it was starting to swell, it also looked like it was choking him it was so tight. He'd said it had been very uncomfortable I'm wondering if he just needs bigger ones.

I feel so in love and I really want to tell my best friend Amy I'm finally not a virgin and how much I love sex and maybe just say it's a guy from another high school and tell her the rest later but I know she'd find out, and she has a big mouth. I'm going to go shopping a bit after school and look for some bigger condoms, and my brother had a weird idea to see if my mom has birth control so maybe I can convince her to get me some along those lines she has her own so tonight we are going to search her room because it's not something she'd tell me with my dad around.

I feel so in love that my heart hurts sometimes when I see him talk to other girls at school even his friends. We both made a promise though that if we loved someone else we'd let each other go but I don't think I'd ever want to. I think I'm falling in love and just want him to hold me and fuck me forever but I'm not sure how realistic that is. We were talking about dances and dates today and I want to go with him, and I think we could pass it off as normal but don't want to be too obvious. I also hate lying to my mom about things, I just wish I could share all this with my best friend, has anyone been able to confide in someone and have them really not tell though?

12