Sarah's Encounter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a no-no little girl. I need just a bit more time before I let you swallow my cock. We wouldn't want to finish this too early, now would we?"

"No." She said mournfully eyeing his body like it was an all-you-can-eat-dessert-buffet.

Dom laughed quietly. She was the perfect mate for him, always needing him, always wanting him. She matched his passion with a passion that was just as savage making their lovemaking more animalistic, more primal. He particularly loved it when his beast broke through snarling and growling at her only to have her snarl and growl right back. It set off a bout of rutting that brought both of them to mindless orgasm, both howling with ecstasy.

Tearing his eyes from the sight of her pouting lips and the images brought to mind, Dom concentrated on restoring his composure. His will had to be strong with no visible cracks to be able to carry out the sexual odyssey they planned for Sarah.

When his breath was calm and his cock no longer bitched him out for stopping, he captured her eyes once more. "I want my cock in that very sexy little mouth, Sarah. Suck him very slowly and make sure you get as much of him in your mouth as you can, every time. Understand?"

Sarah whimpered at the dominance in his voice. He knew how wet it made her to be controlled, to be ordered in that deep, throaty rumble of his. Wetness trickled down her thigh as she whispered her agreement. "Yes, Dominic."

Gripping her hair even tighter, he lowered her towards his cock, inch by inch, allowing the anticipation to heighten both their senses. He gritted his teeth as her exhaled breath brushed across his aching flesh. It felt like fingers, sliding over him, taunting him with the barest of touches. The throbbing in his cock became painful.

Her lips touched him and then her mouth was opening, swallowing the very tip of his cock into hot, wet velvet. "Son of a bitch!" He whispered harshly. "Your mouth is so fucking hot, Sarah! More, baby. Take more!"

Dominick couldn't tear his eyes away from the vision of his cock disappearing into her mouth. One inch. Two inches. Fuck! Five inches. Just a few more to go and already he was in rapturous agony. He needed a distraction. Z..Y..X..W. God, what came before W!?

Sarah moaned, Dom was so hard and thick, stretching her jaw almost to its limits. His manly scent along with the slight tang of precum intoxicated her, made her even wetter. There was still more of him, enough that he would reach the back of her throat. God, yes. That's where she wanted him. With little ceremony she plunged downward.

"Christ!" Dom roared, his spine bowing from the overwhelming delight of his cock beingdevoured with all the swiftness of a predator eating its prey. What he felt went beyond pleasure, taking him to another plane of eroticism. He could feel each minute detail, the way her lips felt around him, the way her tongue licked along his shaft, the tiniest bite of pain as her teeth scraped him the way she knew would inflame him.

As her mouth slid upwards her hand grasped the revealed flesh, tightening around him until he nearly went out of his mind. Every nerve ending in his body felt centralized in his cock. His stomach muscles clenched and his hips thrust forward as she plunged once more taking him deep, so fucking deep, all the while arcs of unbelievable pleasure hurtled through his body. Beneath his skin his beast reveled in the raw savagery.

Dominic couldn't tear his eyes away from his mate's obvious enjoyment. Her eyes, dreamy and longing, stared back at him allowing him to see her need and the joy she felt in giving him pleasure. He knew what she wanted, what she was waiting for so he gave it to her. Using his grip in her hair, he forced her to his own rhythm. "You suck my cock the way I want it, naughty girl. That's right, hard and fast."

Sarah closed her eyes moaning as he forced her to do his bidding. Her head bobbed up and down, her lips sliding along his girth, stretching to accept him, uncaring that her lips were swollen and growing numb. He was so big, felt so powerful inside her. His precum flowed freely along with his verbal encouragement that grew more debauched with each second he remained within her mouth.

Dominic released his hold on her head as another hand speared through her tresses, gripped tightly and pulled her backwards. Sarah released Dom's cock with a moan of protest and looked up into the fierce expression of her other mate.

Braeden lowered his face close to his beloveds. "You started without me." He growled out. "That was a very bad thing to do. Now, I'll have to punish you." He smiled wickedly at her knowing from her widening eyes that she knew what was coming.

Lowering her head back down to Dom's impatiently awaiting cock Braeden watched as her mouth opened and swallowed the long stalk of flesh. "Make sure you don't bite him, sweetness, or it will be his turn to punish you after I'm done." He ordered his eyes going directly to the rounded cheeks of her ass raised in supplication toward him.

Moving behind her, Braeden stared at the shapely beauty of her ass. It taunted him, made him want to run his hands along those sweet curves, to squeeze them and part them so he could view the little opening that would soon welcome him with the most exquisite pleasure. He wanted to spank each cheek in turn, to see that first blush of pink turn into a more rosy hue.

Sarah felt the cool bush of fingers whisper across her ass, slowly exploring her, then disappearing. The loud smack and resultant sting caused her hips to jerk and tore a gasp of sweet agony from her throat. Prepared now, she let the next blow sweep her along, the tendrils of pleasure/pain swirling through her mind and body like jolts of electricity. Soon her consciousness narrowed as her body became lost to the burning sting in her ass.

"Such a pretty, red ass." Braeden growled huskily, his hands squeezing her, pleased with the heat that emanated from her flesh. "Are you wet, sweet Sarah? Shall I find out?"

A delicious shudder coursed through her at the thought. She moaned her approval, waiting for his touch. Time seemed to stop as his hand slowly moved downward, skimming along her outer thigh, across the back and then her inner thigh. The prolonged anticipation nearly had her screaming her impatience. And then he was there, sliding through her wetness, testing her. One lone finger penetrated her, sliding deep inside. When he was all the way inside, he retreated curling his finger so that as he withdrew her G-spot was stimulated. Sarah inhaled sharply, her mouth tightening even more around Dominic.

"Oh Christ!" Dominic groaned. The amber in his eyes deepened as his beast moved closer to the surface. If things didn't speed up, it was going to escape his control and if he changed it might trigger Sarah's change then they really would be screwed. "Quit fucking around Braeden or I'm gonna lose it!"

Braeden nearly growled that he wouldn't be rushed before catching the desperation in Dom's voice. "Fine, I'll quit fucking around, as you so eloquently put it, but I'll be damned if I continue without a taste of her sweet pussy." He gave Sarah a sharp smack on the ass to get her attention. "Open your legs wide for me Sarah. I want to eat you up. I want to hear those sexy little noises you make as I lick every last drop of honey and then I'm going to make you scream."

The dark promise in his voice sent a heady zing of arousal coursing through her. Opening her legs as wide as she could, Sarah waited expectantly. There was the soft brush of his hair on her inner thighs, and then the warmth of his breath teasing along the folds of her slick vulva.

Braeden spoke, his command slightly muffled. "I'm waiting, sweetling. Bring your pussy to my mouth, so I can taste your sweetness."

The submissive feelings Braeden forced her to feel only spiked Sarah's arousal. As she lowered herself those final inches to his awaiting lips and tongue, her heart pounded an erratic rhythm. The first wisplike touch of his tongue on just the tip of her clitoris sent pleasure, pure and explosive, flowing through every nerve of her body.

The scent and taste of her arousal exploded through Braeden's senses, inflaming his needs. His next lick sent his tongue surging between the folds of her pussy, gathering up moisture on his tongue and ending with a sharp stab at her clit that brought a sharp squeal from his mate. He wallowed in her flavor, his cock sending its own painfully urgent demands to his brain. Hypnotized by the symphony of whimpers and cries, and the delicate taste upon his tongue, Braeden couldn't get enough.

Sarah writhed in desperation, the incessant lash of her mate's tongue kept her poised at the brink of orgasm. And yet, no matter how much she begged, that final jump was denied her. He kept at her, savagely flicking the tip of her clit only to slow as he sensed her approaching her peak. Then, finally he ceased completely.

Sarah released Dom, crying out brokenly. "No, damn you! No!"

Braeden ignored her, his hands running soothingly along her back, calming her quivering body.

Dom drew her back down to his cock, slipping it past her lips before she could curse again.

Braeden couldn't resist taking one more taste. The nectar flowing freely from her pussy was deliciously sweet. At her clitoris, he stopped and gently drew the erect flesh into his mouth.

Sarah shrieked as pleasure spiked through her clit. Instinctively lowering her hips, she begged for more.

"Yes, sweet, I'll give you more." Braeden said roughly. This time there was no stopping. He drew on her clit, sucking it deep into his mouth and then releasing it to whip his tongue across the tip. He repeated the torment over and over, feeling her body grow tighter and tighter, the muscles in her legs clenching against his skin.

Her whimpers were interspersed with harsh, gasping breaths and long, drawn out cries. Taking her clit back into his mouth, he grasped it gently between his teeth, holding it captive for the final assault. Reaching up, Braeden grabbed her hips, holding her immobilized. His tongue stroked her clit with an unrestrained furor.

Sarah gasped in delicious agony, her body surrendering completely to Braeden's consummate seduction. Pleasure grew rapidly, rising in her like the hottest fire. Every few strokes against her clitoris caused her body to strain with need. Mini orgasms caused her muscles to clench and pleasure to jump ten degrees. For safety's sake Sarah forced herself to release Dom.

As she reached the peak, Sarah abandoned herself to the vortex of sensations. Ecstasy settled over her with blinding ferocity. Her mouth opened wide and sharp piercing screams rent the air. "Oh God, Yes!"

Pulse after pulse of excruciating rapture surged through her. Muscle and tissue shuddered from the onslaught before giving out. Sarah fell forward, landing on Dom's hard, muscular chest. His arms wrapped around her holding her securely in his loving embrace.

Braeden slid out from under Sarah. His body roared with desire. Fangs had exploded from his gums as he ate Sarah's pussy and he'd had to be careful not to prick her with them. Now his body, knowing that completion was imminent, throbbed with the need to come and for the blood of his mate. Leaving the bed and the beauty laying there he moved to the nightstand and withdrew a tube of lubrication from the top drawer.

Sarah sighed, savoring the sensations coursing through her. And yet, the powerful orgasm hadn't fully satisfied her. There was still need within her. There was still the desire to have her men deep within her body.

Dom kept his embrace loose; gently cradling Sarah despite the fearsome needs eating away at his control. His cock, swollen and thick, was harder than it had ever been in his life. His beast, scenting its mate's arousal, fought him for control.

He waited, giving Sarah precious seconds, until her breathing returned to normal before he urged her upwards. Wrapping his hand around his cock Dominic held it securely before Sarah's face. "Come up here baby and sit on my cock. I need you so fucking much. Take me inside, Sarah."

Sarah licked her dry lips. His erection was impressive, long and rigid, ready for her with the tip still wet from her mouth and his precum. She crawled forwards straddling his hips while the head of his cock brushed along the sensitive lips of her pussy. A shiver of anticipation raced up her spine.

"Are you ready for my cock, Sarah? I'm going to go so deep inside you, naughty girl, that you'll always remember how it felt."

Sarah whimpered softly as Dominic pulled her down. Sliding his cock through the slick outer lips shielding her pussy he coated himself with her honey in preparation for his entrance. Bending his knees, Dominic lodged the head of his cock in the opening of her pussy and then gripping her hips he pulled her down at the same time that he thrust upwards.

"Oooo!" She cried out as his steel spike penetrated her vagina. Muscle and tissue gave way to his persistency while friction burned, sharp and pleasurable. As his shaft moved inexorably upwards, more and more of him disappeared inside her leaving Sarah reeling. It didn't feel as if he would ever end. Her nails dug into his abdomen and her eyes widened in surprise.

Dominic had never used his werewolf abilities to the extent that he used them now. He allowed his beast just the tiniest bit of control, feeling it grow under his skin causing his erection to elongate and thicken. When his cock was mere inches from reaching the furthest depths within Sarah, he gave a forceful thrust that entrenched him fully inside.

Sarah screamed. The savagery with which she was impaled teased her preternatural halves to the surface. In her mind she could hear her beast's howl of approval and feel its urgency to mate. Her vampiric half reveled in the fullness deep within her pussy and the call of blood throbbing through veins just beneath the surface of Dom's neck. Her teeth elongated, ready for that first taste of sweet nectar.

Braeden looked on, totally enraptured with Sarah's reactions. Back arched and hands fisted in her long hair, she reminded him of the hundreds of classical sculptures he had seen in his many years of life. Yet none of them could possibly be compared to her beauty. She shined with a passion that was pure and vibrant. With her beautiful breasts thrust forward he could see the dark nipples rigid from arousal.

At her hips Dominic hands gripped her tightly preventing any kind of movement. Her cry of defiance went ignored.

Moving back onto the bed Braeden positioned himself behind Sarah, the tube of lubrication held loosely in his hand. Lightly, he fingered a loose tendril of hair before gathering the rest and brushing it over her right shoulder. "Lean forward, baby, so I can prepare your body." He whispered hoarsely against her ear.

Sarah knew what was coming, the stretching burn and unexpected fullness, the sharply exquisite friction created as they began to move within her body, the ultimate mastery of domination she felt being surrounded by hot male bodies. She couldn't prevent the shiver of awareness that crept up her spine nor the low moan of approval from escaping her lips. Dominic's arms slid up her back, pulling her down to his tightly corded chest.

Uncapping the lubrication, Braeden squeezed a generous amount on his index finger. Bringing his hand to her body, he circled her anus spreading the lubrication on the outside, trying to ease the sudden tension emanating from Sarah.

"Relax, baby." He heard Dom whisper. He could visibly see Sarah's body relaxing, her leg muscles loosening as she settled deeper into Dominic's embrace. Gently, he pushed his finger inside, easing through muscle until he could go no further. Twisting his finger around and back and forth, he coated her insides before pulling back out and adding another dollop of lubrication to his finger. He repeated this several more times before adding a second and then a third finger, the latter causing Sarah to gasp as he thrust in and out at a much quicker pace.

"I'm going to have you now, Sarah. Hold very still for me." Braeden said, his voice thick with desire.

Sarah felt the wide crest prod at her anus. Gently, he pushed forward, entering her, forcing the stretched muscles to yield to his dominating invasion. Pleasure and pain fused as Sarah's nails dug into Dominic's arms.

Dom cupped her face, forcing her to look at him. "Deep breaths, baby." He whispered. "Relax. It feels good, doesn't it, that little nip of pain. You just wait, sweetheart, once he's all the way inside we're going to take you to the heavens."

Sarah whimpered, her eyes beseeching him, before burying her face against his chest as Braeden surged forward with a constant and unrelenting force.

He gave her no quarter stopping only when she was fully impaled on his erection. He could feel her protesting muscles rippling around him, flexing, trying to adjust to the hot, hard length of his cock. The movement was almost more pleasure than he could have imagined. With Dom inside her pussy it was like being squeezed in a vice.

The invasion of her ass brought rawness to her pleasure, a sweet pain that appealed to her preternatural natures. Burning friction lanced her inner muscles as they clutched at the spike forcing its way inside, while behind her closed eyelids white spots danced.

Braeden withdrew, his breath hissing between clenched teeth. Sarah's inner muscles clamped down around him, dragging along his shaft, fighting to keep him inside. Closing his eyes, he pushed back through hot, wet velvet settling deep. Such exquisite friction drew a hardened groan from the back of his throat. Gripping her hips even tighter he ceased all movement, allowing Dominic his turn.

Dom felt Braeden enter Sarah through the thin membrane separating them, felt the heat go from a slow burn to a roaring fire, and the fit, Christ it was so tight that just moving was going to be a battle. The threat to his control was monumental leaving it razor thin and unraveling fast. He used what was left to give Sarah precious seconds to adjust to their invasion.

Already the wolf inside him was breaking free of its cage. It was tired of waiting, wanting free to mate with a ferocity Dom had never experienced before. And now that Braeden was nestled next to him inside their mate and her body was relaxed, he could finally let it free. Inside his wolf howled, merging with Dom until he was more feral than man. They would take their mate, the beast roared in his head; take her until both she and her beast were howling with rapture.

Sarah's eyes widened as Dom's animalistic roar rent the air above her. Raising her head she risked a quick look at him. The look on his face caused her to catch her breath. Eyes glowing fierce amber stared back at her and she knew that these eyes were not the eyes of her mate, these were the eyes of the animal inside him and that animal was only interested in fucking. Deep within her she felt an answering pull as her wolf broke to the surface snarling a challenge back at Dom. His wicked grin let her know that there was still a shred of his humanity left.

"Oh!" She mewled as he withdrew and surged forward past ultra-sensitive tissue until he was once again fully embedded in her pussy. Instinctively, Sarah canted her hips allowing Braeden to pulled out slowly letting her feel each ridge of his cock as it dragged through her anus and then forcefully slammed back inside.

Minutes passed in splendid torment with each man mirroring their movements, first Braeden scorching through her ass with quick, stabbing thrusts and then Dom slicing through her pussy, each causing supercharged explosions to race up and down the length of her spine.