Sarah's Encounter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

class=Section2>

"Fuck, Sarah! You feel so good. So hot and tight, baby." Braeden growled, increasing his pace. Already he could feel his orgasm building aided by the incredible heat and tightness surrounding his cock.

A frisson of pleasure shivered through her at the tormented emotion in Braeden's voice. It made her feel all-powerful that she could bring such mind-numbing rapture to her lovers. That she could have them groaning her name, begging her to touch them, sent her own arousal soaring into the stratosphere.

Dominic was beyond speech, his wolf having taken over completely. He could not tell Sarah how good she felt sliding up and down his cock. He couldn't tell her how much he loved the dazed expression on her face or how her eyes would flare up as he gave her a particularly hard thrust. Needing her to know what he could not say he grabbed the back of her head and forced her eyes to his and then gave her a long, slow thrust, growling low and deep as she burned along his shaft.

Inundated with raw sexual energy, Sarah wallowed in the passions raging from each of her partners. She drank it in; let it seep through her pores, soaking nerve endings until her entire body was encased with pleasure. Behind her Braeden pierced her ass with long, smooth strokes, the raw act of possession bringing forth that part of her preternatural self that was vampiric. The need to be taken, to be dominated grew to massive proportions as did her need for his bite, to feel his fangs pierce her neck and know the ultimate act of his desire for her.Below her with Dom piercing her cunt with hard, nearly vicious thrusts she wanted to claw and snap at him, to bite him and taste his rich preternatural blood. Inside her head her wolf whispered, yes.

Sarah felt her nails lengthen into sharp wolf claws. Slowly and sensuously she raked down Dominic's shoulders, across his chest, paying particular attention to his nipples. She continued downward over the rest of his body stopping to rest at the farthest point on his thighs that she could reach. The growl she received for her actions was deep and gravelly, full of predatory intent.

In an instant time stopped and started again with everything changed. The rhythm of their lovemaking rushed passed desperation and straight to volcanic. The air filled with harsh groans, lascivious demands and urgent pleadings.

Braeden lowered his body, curling around Sarah's back. He could hear her blood racing through her veins. The scent of it was rich and addicting. It called to him like a siren's song, powerful and irresistible. "Move your hair for me, sweet Sarah. I'm desperate for the taste of you." He growled against her ear.

A delicious shudder fired her body. Inside her vampire blood heated with expectation. Her thirst for Dom's preternatural blood hit her like a punch to the stomach. Raising her hand, she swatted her hair out of the way. Her body hummed with anticipation. And class=Section3>

when he struck, the flood of pleasure that saturated her almost instantly overcame the quick pain.

The orgasm that had been minutes away poured over her like a tidal wave. Her inner muscles clamped down drawing delicious groans from her partners. As each man forced his way through the tight barrier, the friction created suffused her with unimaginable ecstasy.

Unable to control herself, Sarah struck with the speed of a snake. Her fangs punctured Dom's jugular, his blood flowing over her tongue and tasting like the purest ambrosia.

A hiss escaped Dom at the quick pain, enabling him to regain just the merest touch of his humanity. Pleasure, sweet and fierce ebbed and flowed through every nerve and body part. He felt each pull of Sarah's mouth as a rhythmic throb deep within his tightly drawn balls. Cupping the back of her head he held her quivering body close. "Christ, that feels so fucking good, baby."

Dominic raised his eyes to Braeden's. He was sure the same strained features that graced his friends face were mirrored in his own. Around his cock, Sarah's pussy squeezed with an unrelenting pressure as she came. Closing his eyes he drove through groaning as the pressure increased around him. In and out, once, twice and then on the third the dam inside him ruptured sending his orgasm surging through his body, sizzling nerve endings and blasting his mind into millions of white-hot sparks. With a wordless cry Dom slammed back inside his cum bursting from the head of his cock, showering her insides.

With his two companions already in the grip of orgasm, Braeden's needs couldn't be denied anymore. His reaction was swift and violent. Withdrawing his fangs, he slid his tongue over the puncture marks catching the last droplets of blood and closing the holes. The turbulence of his passion had him stroking in and out in hard erratic stabs. His mind felt seared by the savagery coursing through him. Wet silk sheathed him gliding over his cock with such aching fire he was sure he'd be burned alive.

He could hold back no longer, ecstasy in it purest form, lightning-hot and soul searing, ripped his body apart, while liquid fire raced through his veins. His cock swelled, growing even more sensitive as jet after jet of hot cum erupted from the tip. "Oh, fuck yes!" He cried out.

Pleasure continued to radiate through him in decreasing waves leaving Braeden stunned and weak. Collapsing onto his side, he ran his and up and down Sarah's waist and thigh. Unbidden his mind raced back to the image of his love lying in his arms, white and nearly lifeless. Shaken once again he couldn't hold back his feelings anymore. "I love you, sweet Sarah. So damn much."

class=Section4>

The pleasant feelings still throbbing through her died a quick death upon hearing Braeden's declaration. The sick feeling inside her doubled as Dom spoke up.

"Damn it, Braeden! I wanted to tell her first!"

She felt Braeden shrug against her back. "You snooze, you lose." He retorted.

"Dick." Dom muttered jokingly. "Hell, Sarah, I love you too."

The tears wouldn't stop now. God, how could they love me after what I did?

Braeden, sensing her unease slipped quietly into her mind. He was quite shocked upon reading her. "None of what happened was your fault."

"But it was." She whispered, closing her eyes. "Sure I thought it was a dream, something that I had no control over. And since it was a dream it would be guiltless. Just an innocent fantasy."

Dom spoke up. "Sarah, if you had known it was real would you still have gone through with it? Wanted it?"

Her response was quick and decisive. "No!"

"Why?"

"Because I love you both and in the real world sex without that love is empty."

"There you go." Braeden said giving her ass a sharp slap. "We would never hold a dream against you nor your body's response to it. None of what happened has damaged our relationship or our love for you. Now put it behind you and let me hear you say that you love me again."

"No!" Dom piped up. "You got to tell her you love her first. She has to tell me she loves me first."

"Fine, whatever."

Sarah looked into Dom's faked pouting face and burst out laughing. "I love you, you dork."

"Well now I liked the "I love you" part very much, but the name calling is going to get you a spanking."

"Ok, but later. I'm hungry."

Braeden cleared his throat.

Sarah twisted her head until she could look into his eyes. "I love you, too. Now feed me."

"My pleasure." He growled, his eyes full of wicked intent.

The End.