Sarah's Fascination Pt. 01

Story Info
A story of sin, salvation and sex.
6.6k words
4.55
30.2k
22

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers

Long time reader, this is my first, of I hope, many stories. Comments, contacts and hopefully constructive criticisms very welcome. Enjoy

*

"I want to sleep with you!" Sarah said.

"What", "Wow", "Yeah," or words to that effect stumbled from my mouth. Or maybe I said nothing, so dumbfounded was I. Sarah smiled, her green eyes twinkling. Sensing and probably enjoying my confusion she leant forward and whispered in my ear,"I said I want to sleep with you tonight, what do you say?"

"Err, yes."

"Good," she clinked her bottle off of mine, "Don't drink too many of those," and was gone, saying something about wanting to mingle some more before we left.

This was wild, I hadn't been with a woman or even tried to chat one up, not sober at least, in over two years and now a beautiful woman who I hardly knew had just said she wanted to sleep with me. How did I get here?

....................

I'd scraped through college, I was bright but much more interested in drinking and fucking than I was in any text books. I finished college and moved back to London and somehow landed a nice little number as a trader in an investment back. It was busy, which l enjoyed, the money was very good and so was the partying.

After a while my drinking was becoming a problem both for me and my employer. They gave me two weeks leave and told me to sort myself out. I found a nice clinic where they gave me nice pills, spoke nicely, told me I was cured and gave me a nice big bill.

I obviously wasn't 'cured' but I had gone a period of time without a drink, gotten over the worst of the heebeegeebees and with support from friends and some heavy duty benzo's managed to stay off the grog. My main boss, it turned out, had been an addict himself and proved to be quite understanding; in fact it was him who suggested I join a gym, and so it was that I replaced one addiction with another, albeit a much healthier one.

Six months into my new life and I'm in the gym almost nightly, giving it large, muscles bulging, heart pounding, sweat pouring; I loved it. I'd never felt so good.

One evening at the gym a very vaguely familiar face wanders over,

'It's Mike, isn't it?"

"Yes that's right, sorry, do I know you?"

"Barry, Barry Jones. We met a few times at Uni."

"When I saw you come in I thought you looked familiar, but I couldn't place you."

Barry says not to worry, I was very pissed the few time we met, probably hard to remember. After a bit more small talk he asks, "Do you remember Liz Cordon?"

"I do," I say. "Beautiful looking girl, big boobs, always flirting and trying to cajole people into joining some student society or other."

Barry laughs, "That's the one, we're engaged now."

I felt myself redden a bit, "Sorry mate, didn't mean to be insulting."

"No worries," he smiled. "Liz would probably agree with that description herself. Anyway, we're having a BBQ Saturday night, you should come along, Liz would love to meet you again and there should be a few others you know too."

Now it's not that I don't like BBQ's, but the thought of being around lots of people drinking worries me, also I often acted like a complete bollix when at Uni, and then there's the question of women.

I was, somehow, quite successful with women, my often drunken patter charming the knickers off of more than a few of my fellow students. The prospect of meeting someone I had either slept with or had offended, or maybe both of these things, really didn't appeal.

I reluctantly agreed, and so on a balmy Saturday evening in July I bought a bottle of wine and a six pack of non alcoholic beer for myself and went to the BBQ.

Liz was as vivacious as l remembered her, giving me a big hug, seemingly unaware of the effects her big boobs could have on a man when pressed into his chest. I was introduced to a few people I didn't know and then found myself a little corner where l could stand and take it all in. It was then that Sarah came over to me, she told me we had met twice at parties and that l had twice tried my hardest to chat her up, I said it surely couldn't have been my hardest, which got a little laugh. A little bit more small talk and then Bam! "I want to sleep with you."

..............

Anyone looking at me as Sarah walked away would surely have seen a large, grown man with his jaw hanging open. I really was taken aback.

After I had re gathered my composure I spent the rest of the evening making small talk and stealing glances at Sarah, studying her face, unmade up as far as I could tell but with a glowing, English rose like complexion. And wondering, wondering what lie ahead and also what lie beneath her leggings and the loose, white, thigh length shirt she was wearing. Finally she came over to me.

"You ready to go?"

"Yes."

.................

We walked out of the house, a few knowing glances and nods bidding us farewell.

"Where too?" Sarah asked.

"I only live about fifteen minutes walk away so we could go there."

"Perfect."

As we rounded the first corner Sarah stopped me, put her hand behind my head and brought me down for a kiss. I've had plenty of kisses before, but none like this. It seemed to go on forever, sending sensations through my whole body, l actually felt my knees start to buckle.

"Wow."

Sarah smiled coyly, she took my hand and we began to walk. After no more than ten steps it was my turn, l nearly lifted her off the ground in my eagerness to kiss her, this time it was her turn to say,

"Wow, at this rate we'll never get to yours." We both laughed like love struck kids.

We walked, talked and laughed. She said that she'd liked me when we'd met before but that I was too much of a pisshead and that I was much nicer sober. She told me she worked as a graphic designer but really wanted to be a professional photographer. l talked about my work and my battle with the booze. Only as l was putting the key in the lock did the reality of what we were planning to do hit me.

"Nice apartment."

"Thanks."

"You live here alone?"

"Is it that obvious?"

Sarah just smiled and asked for the bathroom. Whilst she was gone l was thinking. Up to this point Sarah had been very assertive and seemed to know exactly what she wanted, which was both a new and enjoyable experience for me, but l was a bit conflicted, my alpha side telling me to take control.

"You found it Ok?"

"Yes thanks, I must say this place is very neat and tidy, for a bachelor pad."

"Confession, I have a cleaner come in once a week."

"That explains it."

We both smiled and looked at each other.

"Where's the bedroom?"

"Through there, but l want you to take your clothes off here," I said, trying to slow my breathing and sound calm.

Sarah stared at me, then with a slight grin started to unbutton her shirt. I knew from cuddling Sarah earlier that she was slim and small breasted, not my normal 'type', but as she slowly worked her way down, it was all I could do not to let my tongue hang out, or burst out of my trousers for that matter.

As she removed her shirt I could see that she wore no bra under her thin, delicately laced camisole, the outline of her small breasts and erect nipples clearly visible. Sarah never took her eyes off of me as she lifted it slowly over her head, standing, almost challenging me to absorb every inch of her. After a few seconds she slowly turned, showing me her slim, finely muscled back. It was only then that I noticed how toned her whole body was, defined arms and back and slim legs leading to an incredibly pert bum, still hidden under her leggings.

The sexual tension was incredible, she stood facing me again, an eyebrow gently raised, questioning. What do you think? Shall I continue? I smiled and gave a little nod, this was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

Sarah chuckled, " You're enjoying this." She blew me a kiss, lightning the mood and breaking the spell and in what looked like one movement removed her leggings and shoes.

She stood naked and proud, " What do you think?"

"Beautiful."

She walked forward and gave me the lightest of kisses, "Your turn now."

Moving sensually was not my thing, so l just took a deep breath and stripped, Sarah standing with an amused smirk, particularly when I had to stretch my underpants outwards to get them over my engorged cock.

"Golly, that's bigger and more beautiful than I had heard."

"Excuse me?"

"Your cock and what you could do with it were the talk of the student bars."

"Piss off."

"Well maybe not quite, but still you had a reputation."

"Blimey!"

She winked at me, "I like nice cocks, that's why I wanted to sleep with you."

"Use me and abuse me why don't you."

"l fully intend to."

Sarah grabbed my cock with a surprisingly strong grip and started to pump it slowly.

"Ooh this is going to be fun, it's not the longest I've seen but it's certainly the thickest, my fingers are nowhere near touching."

Now l like dirty talk as much as the next man but I was beginning to get a little bit freaked.

"How many have you seen?"

"Ooh lots," She said, her rhythm on my cock never changing. "I'm quite an aficionado, in fact you could say I'm fascinated by them."

Now I would have like to have asked her more but all I could manage was a groan, the rhythmic pumping having the desired effect. Sarah knew she had me, she brought her other hand around and gently squeezed my balls. "Come with me," and with that she lead me, by the cock, into the bedroom.

We stopped just before the bed, Sarah kissed me, her hand never leaving my cock.

"Lay down, I'm going to fuck your brains out."

I did as she said, propping myself up on the pillows so I could watch Sarah. She positioned herself between my legs, running her hands up my body, slowly tracing the outline of the muscles, stopping with her head beside my cock. "I don't think there's any chance of that fitting in my mouth," she said, before running her tongue the length of it and sticking her tongue into the slit, eliciting groans of both pain and pleasure, so sensitive was it. "Ooh sorry," Sarah said, before kissing it better, which was both adorable and delicious.

Sarah raised herself up, her eyes locked into mine as she straddled me. I don't think my cock has ever been as hard, aching , so engorged was it. Sarah grabs a hold and positions me at her opening then stops, staring at me with a devilish look. She lets go and starts to tease her clit before slipping two fingers into herself. Her expression changes, eyes closed as she starts frigging herself hard. God she is so hot. I'm completely mesmerized by Sarah, holding my breath as she's pants, writhes and shudders into what looks like the most intense orgasm I have ever seen. She's gone, half open eyes looking but not seeing, lost and vulnerable in that intense, incredible feeling. I sit forward and put my arms around Sarah, holding her close, her head nestled into my lightly haired chest. As her breathing settles Sarah looks at me.

"Sorry."

"For what?"

"For not fucking you." And then half heartedly, "We could do it now."

"Don't spoil it, that was the most erotic, intense thing I have ever seen, it was mind blowing for me so god only knows how you must feel." I brush the hair from her face, I honestly think this is the sexiest woman I have ever met. "Lay down," I say.

We lay making small talk, Sarah cuddled into me, her head on my right shoulder, her right arm across me and my hand firmly on her bum, my middle finger just lying between her cheeks. This feels so gorgeous and so right.

Sarah started tracing shapes across my skin with the lightest touch of her fingers. Now although I still felt horny, the horniness had been tempered by the contentedness that I felt in having this incredible woman close to me. But once her fingers started moving, my libido went into overdrive, my skin on fire and my cock rock hard, touching my belly button and ready to do some serious damage.

Sarah sensed my tension, her hand reaching down and touching me, her fingers feeling slightly sticky as they touched my hot skin.

"Oh my god! That feels even bigger than before."

"I really need to explode, I want to be deep inside you."

Sarah didn't say anything she just bit my chest,

"Ouch."

She pulled me over and wriggled under me at the same time, our faces only inches apart as I supported my weight.

"I want you to fuck me so hard, Drill me, Screw me." Sarah put her arms around my neck and pulled her face to mine, kissing and biting my lips, frenzied in her passion.

I put a hand between us and pinched her nipple hard,

"Ouch, harder!"

I pinched again, holding the pressure there.

"Fuck Me!"

Both our hands went down, Sarah holding her pussy lips open as I started to slowly push into her, aware of my size and her small frame.

"Harder," Sarah barked, biting and scratching, pushing herself onto me. Meeting each one of my thrusts with one of her own, she wrapped her legs around me, opening herself up and pulling me in at the same time.

The sheer animal brutality of it proved to much, I exploded with a force I didn't think possible. I know it's only a few cc's but it felt like gallons, wave after wave, spasm after spasm.

Sarah held on tight, not allowing our bodies to part or my cock to leave her hot, glorious hole.

"Kneel up," she said and I knelt back on my haunches, easily bringing Sarah with me. I was suddenly acutely aware of the difference in our sizes. I was a muscular, broad shouldered six footer and she was a slim, small boned woman. I must have easily been twice her weight. Surely I must have hurt her.

I kissed her, "That was amazing, incredible," I said.

"Yes it was."

"Thank you," I kissed her again, holding her tightly. "I'm sorry if I was a bit rough, I hope I didn't hurt you."

As if by answer Sarah pushed herself down on me and held my soft cock tight with her pussy, "No, maybe bruised my cervix a bit, but apart from that.." I looked at Sarah, her face breaking into a gorgeous smile, her eyes twinkling, letting me know she was joking me. I smiled, god I could love this woman.

The next morning I awoke and was aware of Sarah sat up in the bed next to me, sketching on a note pad that I normally leave in the kitchen. She leant down and kissed me.

"Morning sleepy head, I helped myself to coffee, I hope you don't mind."

"No of course not."

"Would you like a cup?"

"Yes please."

Sarah jumped out of bed and went to the kitchen, god, she really was gorgeous, lithe and energetic and seemingly completely at ease with herself and her naked body. I leant over and picked up the pad from the bedside cabinet where Sarah had left it. On it was a drawing of a mans midsection, presumably mine, covering from halfway up my thighs to just below my ribcage. I'm not artistically natured but to me it seemed very good. Sarah returned with the coffee.

"That's a very good drawing."

"Thanks, I hope you didn't mind me drawing you why you were still asleep." I shook my head

"There's another one on the previous page."

I flipped over the page to be greeted by a very detailed drawing of my penis, veins and all.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that," I said, Sarah just smiled at me. I looked at it some more, "It nearly looks like there's colours in it, how'd you do that?"

"It's just shading, gives that effect."

"Very good."

"I hope you don't mind, I loved the look of it when I woke up and wanted to draw it."

"No I don't mind, you wouldn't know it was mine, it could be anyone's."

"I'd always know it was yours."

"Do you draw pictures of all the cocks you've seen?"

"No, I normally take photos of them."

Before I could say anymore Sarah kissed me deeply and this inevitably lead to another rip-roaring love making session. Oh, and my coffee went cold.

We spent the rest of the day together, in fact over the next couple of weeks we spent nearly all our free time together mainly at mine as Sarah shared an apartment. Sarah was as good as her word and started taking some photos of me, awake and with my permission, often my genitals but other parts also.

One evening Sarah said her flat mate was moving out and she'd have to get someone else in to share the rent. I said it would make more sense if she moved in with me.

"Don't you think that's a big step for us to take?"

"It is, but you're here most of the time, which I love and I like the idea of you living here, if you want to."

Sarah was quite for a time and then said "I'd love to," and with a smile, "I can be your live in lover, you can be my muse, I can take photos and draw pictures of you whenever I want."

"Umm" I said.

She seemed to work in body parts, rarely taking ones of my face or whole body. I was happy with my body and enjoyed the attention. I'll admit that I found it an incredible turn on having this beautiful woman take pictures of my body. Whenever she was taking ones of my prick I would very quickly get a hard on which Sarah would give out about as it wasn't always the shot she was after.

"I already have lots of pics of your ginormous, gorgeous hard ons, I want ones of it flaccid or semi-hard."

"I know, but I can't help it, it's the effect you have on me."

We tried taking shots after sex, but nothing was as guaranteed to get me hard again as Sarah getting her camera or phone and taking photos.

"There's only one thing for it, whenever we're both at home you have to be naked, you can't possibly stay hard the whole time, that way I'll get lots of different shots."

"What!, you want me to prance around bollock naked, just so you can take some photos."

"Yes," she laughed. Coming over to me she took my cock in her soft hands "It'll be fun, and I'll join you in the buff, we'll live naked."

I wanted to argue, but Sarah knew the way to a mans heart wasn't through his stomach but somewhere south of that, and by twisting her wrist, twisted me around her finger in two seconds flat.

So it was that we started living naked, this was no problem for Sarah who even as a child had been on naturist holidays with her parents and seemed happier out of clothes than in them. For me it was more problematic, do you know how dodgy it is to open a hot oven with a big dong sticking out in front of you? It can be eye watering to say the least. Sarah took great delight in first buying and then dressing me up in a flowery little apron.

I came to love being naked and whilst nakedness in of itself isn't necessarily sexual, our nakedness certainly was, every time we would touch it was electric, no hiding our arousal, whether it was Sarah's erect nipples and delicious wet pussy or my hard cock and whimpering like a dog on heat every time Sarah would even just put her hands on my hips, or better still, run her finger up the crack of my arse.

The photography, our original reason for going naked, was now nearly secondary. Sarah would snap away whenever the mood took her. I asked a few times to see the shots she had taken but Sarah said she either wasn't happy with them or wanted me to wait till she printed them. Pretty lame excuses but I wasn't fussed, I was in love with the sexiest, most gorgeous woman I had ever met, on top of which we lived naked and fucked nearly every single day.

One afternoon Sarah phoned and said she and her boss were taking a good client out for a meal that night and probably drinks afterwards, I said no problem, enjoy yourself and I'll see you later. It was weird, it was the first night since Sarah moved in that we weren't together, should I go naked or stay dressed? I compromised and wore light lounge clothing that I could strip off and be naked in a second.

Around 10pm Sarah phoned, a little worse for ware. She said they were having a great time, had been talking and the client and her boss would love to meet me. Why didn't I come and meet them and I could drive us home later. I really didn't want to, for many reasons, but wanted to be supportive to Sarah. I agreed, got dressed and drove down to the bar.

Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers
12