Sarah's Fascination Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the packed pub, a place I would have once been in my element in, but now I felt uncomfortable and even a bit threatened. I pushed my way, maybe more aggressively than necessary, through the throng of people, eventually finding the table where Sarah and her friends were sat. Sarah saw me and I think sensed my unease. She jumped up, came to me, kissed me wonderfully and said into my ear, "I love you."

I know she was a bit pissed but this was the first time she had said it and it meant the world to me. I held her tightly and said "I love you too" The hub-bub of the pub seemed to fade into the background. Sarah took me by the hand and led me to the quieter corner table where they were sitting.

Sarah introduced her boss John and their client Marissa to me. John was exactly as Sarah had described him to me, very camp and very friendly, greeting me with a big hug and,

"The delicious Michael, lovely to meet you at last, Sarah's told me so much about you."

"All good I hope."

"Oh absolutely darling," finishing this with a knowing smile and a theatrical wink.

"And this is Marissa, an old friend of John's."

Marissa was a cooler customer altogether, standing, offering her hand as if I might kiss it, her eyes never leaving me.

"Michael, lovely to meet you, this clever girl of yours has been telling me all about you."

I felt my skin prickle, who the fuck was this woman. I shook her hand, gave a faint smile and sat down. I think Sarah was a wee bit embarrassed but John seemed oblivious.

"Sarah has been telling me and Marissa all about her love of photography and showed us some of her work, we're very impressed," pausing, smirking for effect "And said we'd love to meet her star, her inspiration, namely you."

Sarah was obviously mortified, her head slightly down, unable to look at me. I was more angry than embarrassed, not at Sarah but at these two pricks.

"Really, how nice for you," I said, glaring a bit.

"I hope you're not disappointed."

John was again oblivious, this time to my narky tone.

"Oh no, not at all, your as delicious as I thought you'd be, even dressed."

I couldn't help myself, smiling I said,

"Thanks." I stood up, "Anyone like another drink?"

I went to the bar to get the drinks, Sarah following to help me carry them.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen."

"Don't be, I don't mind. I'm proud of my body and I'm proud of you. John seems nice enough but that Marissa's a bit of a queer one."

Sarah laughed, "In more ways than one."

"How's that?" I asked

"One of Marissa's businesses is a small art gallery, she was saying she was looking for new artists to display and John mentioned me and that's how we came to be out tonight and how they've seen some of my work."

"Wow, that's brilliant, well done."

"It is great, thanks. Anyway, we were talking about this and that, and cocks, and they both said they wanted to meet you." This was too weird, I just looked at Sarah, she continued.

"Anyways, earlier on I thought Marissa fancied you and your cock but as the nights gone on I think it's me she fancies."

I wanted to laugh but managed to keep a straight face,

"You need to do whatever it takes to get to the top, also I think John likes me, so you can go home with Marissa and I'll go home with John, better still we can all go home together and fuck each others brain out, we'll have a right old time."

"What!, you serious?"

"Yeah, why not, it could be fun, spice things up a bit."

Sarah looked at me, a worried and uncertain look on her face, I couldn't hold it any longer and a silly grin crept across my face. She elbowed me in the ribs.

"You nearly had me going then."

"Still it might be interesting."

"Fuck off," said Sarah.

-------------------------------------------------

The next few weeks were full of frantic energy as Sarah prepared her works for the exhibition, she was being given one large room to use, approximately 30 works. She was still busy at work so every evening was spent at the computer, manipulating and re-manipulating images. I wasn't allowed to see them, my job was to keep Sarah fed and coffee'd. Our sex life suffered a bit, but I really didn't mind.

One evening I was lying on the sofa reading, naked as always. I found myself feeling incredibly randy. Sarah was sat nearby at the table on her laptop and I didn't want to disturb her, but the feeling wouldn't go away. I started to masturbate, slowly at first, my hand gently pumping my already hard cock. Sarah looked over.

"You dirty thing, what you doing?"

"Umm" was all I said

Sarah tried going back to the computer but kept looking over.

"Stop it, you're putting me off"

"Umm"

I had her full attention now, I quickened my pace, a small amount of pre cum darted out the end, good god was I horny, I could cum at any moment. I slowed my pace and started playing with the foreskin, pulling it tort, digging my fingers into it, this felt so good. Sarah's eyes bored into me.

"Don't you dare cum," Sarah ordered. "I've got a surprise for you."

Sarah turned her chair so she was facing me, she put her hand up to her mouth and slowly inserted two fingers, sucking them, in and out, in and out. Her other hand was pulling hard at her nipples, making herself groan, she was so, so hot. She moved her now thoroughly wet fingers down to her pussy only briefly rubbing her clit before inserting two wet fingers into herself, this was followed by a third and then a fourth. I had never seen anything like this before, she was knuckle deep in her own pussy and by the look on her face, really enjoying it. This was overwhelming.

"I think I'm gonna cum," I said.

"Don't, take your hand away." I did as I was told. I thought Sarah wanted me to wait for her to cum, which looked like it would be very soon, but to my surprise she removed her hand from her pussy and came over to me.

"This is your surprise, put your hands behind your head and lay still." I did as she said, she knelt beside me and put her dripping hand on my engorged member, coating it in her juices. OMG what a sensation. She then opened her mouth wide and took me in. Wow, not only did it feel amazing but it looked incredible too, this beautiful, petite girl with my big dick stuck in her mouth. Wow.

I'm not sure how she managed because she had always said in would never fit, but Sarah seemed to have about half of my cock in her mouth. Sarah came up for air, which was a very good thing as I didn't think I could last much longer.

"That feels incredible," I said

"Good, there's more to come, I want you to hold my head and push it down like they do in the porno movies, make me gag, fuck my face."

"What?"

"Fuck my face baby."

Sarah went back down on me, and being a good boy I did as I was told. Pushing her head down, gently at first, but as she got use to gagging and I got more into it, harder and harder, till I exploded in her throat. I hadn't cum in three or four days and there was some amount of cum come out of me that day. That definitely made Sarah gag.

She sat up, and with the sexiest smile I had ever seen, let some of the cum out of her mouth and dribble down her chin, adorable.

I had had blow jobs before but no one had ever got as much of my 9in in as Sarah did, the girth proving to be a problem.

"How did you manage that?, I didn't think it could fit."

"I've been practicing."

"On who?"

"Not on who, silly, on what."

"On what then?"

"On cucumbers, I tried courgettes but the texture was horrible."

I laughed. "You can laugh," said Sarah. "I nearly gave the poor man down the market a heart attack, I've been going in for weeks, asking him to give me the thickest one he's got."

"And John at work also gave me a few hints and tips, said he come round and demonstrate if I wanted him to."

"I'm sure he did" I said, smiling.

-----------------------------------------

Sarah told me that her two younger sisters were coming up to London for the opening of her exhibition and would it be ok if they stayed with us for a couple of nights. I said of course it would. I hadn't met any of her family but knew she was the second eldest of four children, her elder brother was an officer in the army and her two sisters Ruth 18 and Sadie 20 were both at college.

"The only problem is we'll have to get dressed," I said

"No we don't, the girls have no problem with nudity."

"They might not have a problem, but I do, I know I'm only 26 but I'd feel like an old perv in front of the girls."

"Ok old man, we'll get dressed, if we must."

The girls were arriving Friday evening and we decided it would be easiest to get a take away curry and a couple of bottles of wine. The first thing I noticed about them was how similar they looked to each other and to Sarah. Ruth had thicker, more sumptuous lips and lighter colour eyes, but other than that very similar.

Where they did differ was in body shape. They were both a little taller than Sarah and whereas Sarah was nearly boyish, with slim hips and small boobs, these two where definitely women. Sadie had tight jeans on which showed off her shapely legs and fabulous round arse. On top she wore a tight fitting jumper which emphasised large tits, showing the tiniest bit of cleavage. I've no idea of bra sizes but they were definitely more than a hand full. Ruth had an altogether more hippy chic about town look to her, long flowing skirt and loose top, but you couldn't hide those curves. I welcomed them in and commented on how much they all looked alike, Sarah must have read my mind.

"Apart from the boobs," she said.

"And the arses," chirped in Ruth.

"Yes, we got mummies boobs, Sarah got Daddies," said Sadie. They all laughed, this was going to be a fun night. They spent the evening catching up and giggling about different goings on, getting more raucous as the wine flowed. When we went to bed Sarah was quite drunk and all over me wanting to shag.

"We can't, the girls are only next door and will hear us."

"I'll be quite."

"I don't trust you."

"Spoil sport," and with that she put her head on my shoulder and was asleep in about ten seconds flat.

I was first up the next morning and set about fixing breakfast. Sarah soon followed and greeted me with a big hug and a squeeze of my dick through my sweat pants, before sitting down and checking her phone. I was stood at the cooker when I heard a "Morning" turning around just in time to see the back of Ruth heading to the bathroom, wearing just a short tee shirt, the bottom of her delectable arse cheeks showing. I looked at Sarah who looked up with a mischievous smile , muttering, "tut, tut, tut." I turned back to the bacon, planning on sneaking another peak when Ruth returned.

Two seconds later I heard Sadie come out of the bedroom "Woohoo! Nudie Saturday."

What the hell, I turned around to find Sadie bold as brass, stark naked, arms wide as if to say "Taadaa!" Just then Ruth returned from the bathroom. "Wait for me, I don't want to miss out on the fun," and she promptly takes off her tee shirt revealing the most gorgeous cantaloupe sized boobs, with long, erect nipples. Sadie leant into Ruth and pinched one of her nipples "Tart" she said, "Slag" Ruth retorted. They both laughed, I was speechless, just gauping at the site in front of me.

Sarah came to me, "Now it's your turn."

"I don't think so."

"I think so," and she started lifting my tee shirt.

"Wait," I said, holding on to my tee shirt. Sarah just gave me that 'you know you want to' look, and fuck me, I really did want to. She threw my tee shirt on the floor. "Now for the piece de resistance," she said, kneeling down in front of me, peeling down my pants. She was so close to me that as she pulled down my pants, my dick sprang back up and hit her in the chin. I could hear "oohs' and "aahs" from the girls.

Sarah kissed it, before taking the tip into her mouth. She stood up, "only teasing, doesn't naked feel better."

"Much," I replied.

The girls came closer.

Sadie said "It looks much nicer in real life than in the snaps you sent me." I threw a glance at Sarah, who gave a 'butter wouldn't melt' innocent look back.

"And bigger" said Ruth "Can we touch it?"

"No," I said.

"Yes," said Sarah, and with that Ruth took my cock in her hand. "It's so heavy."

"Let me have a feel," Sadie took a hold. "Oh yes, it's so lovely and warm and hard."

"Can we make him cum?" Asked Ruth

"Only with your hands."

"Spoil sport."

Sarah took a step back and started videoing us with herphone, this was insane.

"What have I to do, stand here like a good little boy?"

Sarah thought for a moment, "No, grab their arses, slap them, hard."

What I really wanted to do was to lean down and kiss them both or better still, push their heads together and watch them kiss each other, but I thought that might be a bit weird. (As if this whole scene wasn't already weird). Instead I played with their hair before moving my hands down to their amazing, jiggling boobs. They both had one hand on my cock and were pumping it vigorously, their whole bodies were moving, tits bouncing up and down, it was an amazing site.

Before meeting Sarah I would have cum ages ago, but I had trained myself to control it as good as any porn star. I actually think the girls were getting a bit of cramp in there wrists. I was loving this and Sarah videoing it made it even hornier.

I took a boob in each hand, weighing, kneading. Oh to be flexible, I would have loved to suck their nipples. A wicked thought entered my head, I lifted Ruth's tit up and offered it to Sadie, she copped on straight away and took it in her mouth

"Hot," I heard Sarah say.

"My turn now," Ruth said. Sadie let go of Ruth's boob and lifted her own up for Ruth to suck.

This was really hot and I could feel my climax building, but I didn't want it to end. I gave them both a sharp slap on the arse, which brought forth a little yelp and some giggles, and put them off their stroke a bit, giving me some relief.

I then had an even wickeder thought, I motioned with my head for Sarah to move to the side behind Ruth. When she had, I wetted my middle finger, moved it down to her arse again and found Ruth's hole, pressing gently on her anus. I think she had been unaware of what I was planning but when she felt the pressure she let out a little moan and pushed back a bit. That was all the encouragement I needed. I pushed my finger through her sphincter, feeling the muscles tighten around me. Ruth let out a little "Ouch," but didn't pull away.

"Dirty bastard," I heard Sarah say, a big wide grin on her face.

As I started finger fucking Ruth's arse she let go of my dick and started frigging herself, rubbing her clit and rapidly fingering herself, her other hand clawing at her boobs. Sadie now had two hands on me and was doing her Damnedest.

"I'm cumming," Ruth gasped.

"So am I," I said, and with that Sarah knelt down, her phone about six inches in front of my dick.

"Target practice," she said as I aimed a steam of whiteness at the screen, "Bulls eye!"

As we got our breath Sadie asked, "Who's gonna get me off."

"You could watch the video and do it yourself," said Ruth.

"Boring."

"Mike has a great tongue as well," said Sarah.

"Ooh," cooed Sadie.

"No fucking way," I said.

"Yes fucking way," said Sarah and Sadie together.

But that's another story...

12