All Comments on 'Sarah's Femdom Family Pt. 04'

by sarahfamily

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
story

just another cuck story with slut wife and a feminist poor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good

I like your story, not cruel. But told well. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
To be honest

Give the quality of writing and storytelling. I'm sure it's Toby who's written this as an exercise to prove he's regressed to an 8 year old.

sarahfamilysarahfamilyabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much for commenting. It is such fun to get feedback. Good comments encourage me and bad comments remind me I am not perfect. If you have any requests for stories or questions then please ask them, they will be welcome. Toby says hello too.

Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Honestly this is horrible it's just so fake upper class and ultra feminist that it's unreadable

sarahfamilysarahfamilyabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous for commenting. It seems a bit unfair to be so rude. Sarah.

RegretsRegretsalmost 3 years ago
He needs to be made more use of. The crèche is a dull idea.

I do appreciate that Sarah is expanding her idea but I would like it more if the crèche idea developed into a sort of workshop, where the men would learn dressmaking and a very detailed understanding of the correct programs to choose with washing machines. Also, if he was able to learn embroidery and needlework he could have a tapestry frame at home, in a room where he could be sent if some private activity or conversation not meant for him to see or hear were to begin. If her friends showed up at the house with an urgent need for some hand washing clothes these are favours that he could provide. The chastity device does not actually seem to have a purpose. He wears it passively but we do not know of its effects. Perhaps he might have several, one, a very close fitting one, with spikes, which ensure saintly behaviour, like avoiding the mini skirts of her friends, and great efforts on his part, to please Sarah and earn a reprieve back to the normal device.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story is 2 years old, but I still have thoughts.

For some background, I have always been a submissive to female male, which, in the US, at least, means zero opportunities to be with women. At least not in real life. Having said that, I met my now late wife in chat rooms on AOL, Prodigy, and the like.

We were married for 20 full years at the time she passed. It was a fairly equal partnership; however, she was first among equals, to borrow a phrase. I never felt less than, or unmanly, and certainly not feminized; although she did occasionally try to infantalize me. That aggravated me, but the good part of our relationship is that she listened to me, acknowledged her missteps and apologized for them. It did not happen often throughout our life together, but her being 10 years older than me, it was bound to happen.

I really enjoy the story so far; however, the characters are pretty stock, flat, and fully-formed (mostly). There is some learning and growth, but they don't really grow into the marriage and one another - at least thus far.

Sarah's consideration for her partner, as well as her sensitivity to his needs is commendable. Her willingness to put her plans on hold in order to respond to his emotional needs is something we don't see often enough in the genre.

This story so far really speaks to my own fantasy, as well as somewhat to my real life experience of being married to a real life dominant female.

In the minds of feminists, everything would be better in the world if only everything were female-led; a femdom world, if you like.

The problem with that thinking is that women are not going to do the work. Not the dirty, dangerous work that requires strength and stamina that we men do over the course of our entire lives. Strong, independent, boss-babe women eventually, inevitably reach a point in life where they want to get out of the rat race, into a home, and have a man take care of them for the rest of their lives.

The world still, and will always need men. This minimization/marginalization of men is not good for women, for men, or for children, for that matter.

What I see in the infantilization of Toby, and the other men (except, presumably, well-endowed black men) in Sarah's world is not workable, even if one allows that hypothetically, such a thing could even take place in the first place. It's certainly beyond realistic, and that's an element even the most far-fetched of sci-fi/fantasy has to contain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This author is one crazy, mixed up chick. Toby reads more like a young child, which calls into question the nature of this relationship and it's legitimacy. He also lives almost entirely on junk food yet somehow has a physique to rival that of Adonis. How so?

Also, if there were to be a 'Gynarchy' established anywhere then surely the Arab World is the very last place on Earth that would tolerate such a thing? How about California instead?

The author was trying to dip too many fingers into too many pies and should have decided which elements of her fantasy were the most important and ditched the rest, however, given how long it is since she last posted I guess my advice is now redundant.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Jesus guys... It's erotica... Whether or not it's true is up to each and every one to make what they want to believe in their heads. I'm in my thirties and I think it is super fucking hot and I would love to live like this! Good work capturing the emotional nuances to the author! A very much appreciated read!

Also, I just have to say it's somehow really disheartening that we've reached a point where grown men feel compelled to shit on things they don't understand just because it depicts things they don't agree with. It's all over porn and apparently even erotica these days. Like people really think a moral panic is going to make anything better. Like the days of the inquisition were good. Christ, this is how we explore, and heal (!), the hidden parts of our psyches! If you weren't so afraid you could heal too! Be better! And I know we're all stressed out today but there's ways to fix the country and restore the middle class if people will just stop the inbetween fighting and reform the government and clean out corruption for real! It's doable, money is infinite, all you gotta do is print it. National debt is a bookkeeping term used to scare us! Peace out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersarahfamily@sarahfamily
Corporate Lawyer married to Toby. I am a Female Supremacist and have been brought up to follow thw principles of the Gynarchy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES