All Comments on 'Sarah's First Time Out Dressed as a Girl'

by SarahCD

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Horribly written. Learn grammar before you try writing.

Couldn't even finish it that's how bad it was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
New Girl

I never knew my wanting to dress as a woman and change in to a woman would get me in to so much trouble.I got caught fully made up and dressed by the older couple next door one day and all my trouble started.They come over to my house to talk to me about my wanting to transform in to a women.That was the start of my trouble and my transforming in to a women.They forced me to take female whoremones and other drugs that changed my body in to a more feminine one.Hairless body breast tight ass and smaller waste.She would do my hair and make up and dress me.He would make me suck his cock and fuck me.They forced me to have sex with all their friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahCD@SarahCD
403 Followers
I have been a crossdresser for a long time. I call myself ‘Sarah’ when I’m dressed as a girl. She has been a part of me for over twenty years. I can’t even remember the last time I wore only male clothes. I don’t, even own any mens underwear or jeans. Some of my earliest memor...