All Comments on 'Sarah's First'

by cum_laced_quill

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This reminds me of the time my bosses daughter found out that her mom cheated on her dad with a black man my boss was nine months pregnant there was a blizzard that hit right as me and her and her daughter got to work a couple hours later my boss came into are shelter house as we got a wood burner going we were working on fixing picnic tables for the campground that I work at me and her daughter were having sex we had just finished getting dressed when her mom entered the shelter house she got to the fireplace and felt a contraction she said it was nothing so we went back to work but before long my boss came out of her office and said that her water broke we layed her down on one of the picnic tables and because the weather was so bad we couldn’t have driven her to the hospital or gotten any help from 911 because this was 1997 and we didn’t have a phone in the office in the campground. At about 9:30 in the morning she gave birth to twin biracial baby girls her now ex husband was extremely pissed her daughter has two kids by me and four by different men .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have been meeting the same black man at an exhibition for ten years. We are both in our mid 40's, married with kids and not looking to rock the boat as in this story. We usually get to spend two nights together just having sex for the fun of it. Maybe its as younger women say, a hall pass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Her first black cock from her boss. The last while we were married. I sued for divorce and was glad her daddy wanted a prenuptial agreement. She was upset with her daddy and said that she didn't want it. He demanded it. She finally agreed if she was in the same agreement. If one cheated the other got everything except personal belongings. After the divorce I said that I didn't marry her for the money I loved her so put the money in a trust for our children with stipulations on what they could use it for, how much they could get, and how old they had to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know she said I do want to feel a big cock but not a black one they are just to big. I want to have children and if I take a big black cock I will be stretched out so bad that I won't be able to carry a baby she began crying. Maby talk to some black women they seem to have it figured out they have babies. O no what if I would get pregnant and it was a boy and he was excited at birth it would possibly tear me up during delivery. Just forget ain't no black dude getting near me. Smart woman. Yes I would have to agree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story, a little disturbing too. I've had a several one-nighters and a few with black men, yes there's the racial aspect but each of us walked away with what we wanted. They fucked a hot white pussy and I fucked a big black cock, most of the time I came too, they always came. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hell no if you get pregnant I'm gone if it's his. You can explain to your family and friends that I wasn't enough for you. You can go to your stranger see if he is willing to be responsible for his actions. But I doubt it. Even with all of the benefits of being black moreover they are not the type to take family responsibility. Many of them do but that race has higher rate and getting aid one way or another. Just facts. My wife looked at me and said forget that I ever asked for us to try it. I added never let me catch or hear of you cheating no matter the color of the person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When he barely returned I love you he for sure had his doubts about loving her. He slid in effortlessly he was even hard he was no longer excited about making love let alone just f****** his once one and only love. He filed for divorce and found a beautiful woman inside and out that would only want him.

Bak2DFutureBak2DFutureabout 1 year ago

OK, but surely we can forget the pills and condoms for a minute. At least we recovered to Literotica norm!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Of course Sarah got pregnant and had a black baby girl. Robert divorced her and took their children. Of course Sarah couldn't find the worthless black dude and now she is on welfare. Surprise not really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They only done it once and he said never ask again unless you want me to divorce you. Plus he screwed a beautiful little Mexican women and Sarah was so hurt that she never asked again and began doing her best to keep hubby happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree when he barely managed to return I love you too you had to know that there was doubt about love. He went to mount her and seen what she looked like. A mop bucket from a dairy barn. He jumped and ran out of the room never to return. The stranger asked Sarah do you want this nut? Before she could answer Robert said he's not only a nut but a homewreacker. She came to her senses and kicked the black hog off of the bed and ordered him to leave.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelleabout 1 year ago

Hot story. Couldn't stop reading. Hoping I was laying under him. Need to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife said that I had cheated on her and was going to get revenge with a black guy because I had been with a Mexican. I blew up saying who ever told her was a damn lier. She would believe me so I said that she needed to pack and leave. She said that she wasn't going to leave that she was going to get revenge. Things weren't good and then got worse. I got home on Friday night because of work demanded that I stayed over. When I entered the house there were lights on. The children were at a stay over with friends. Then I heard what probably 99.9% of what a real man never wanted to hear. Yes my wife and a black guy going at it.I took a ball bat to the bbb. And then called 911 and reported a break-in. The guy was taken to the hospital. Before the police and life squad arrived I told Tom the black guy that he got off easy if he pressed charges he would need an undertaker. He had fear in his eye's. I really didn't care if he was red white black or any other color I would put him down. I was questioned but never was arrested for anything. My wife and I had counciling and worked through our problems. I confronted the lying bitch that had said I cheated and she admitted to not telling the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife and I have three black babies from possibly five different black lovers. I was there for their conception and their birth and they are mine. They are a gift from God. I couldn't love them anymore than I do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good but it would have been much better if she had told us that she had a black baby 9 months later!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Crap story, but I must admit that after my boyfriend dumped me, I had weeklong fuck session with a big black football player.

Bearly_LegibleBearly_Legible11 months ago

Fabulous little story! Really enjoyed the dynamics. If you do ever write more, I would love to see more of Sarah and Robert (or anything else, for that matter)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Even if I'm pregnant? No you will probably end up on welfare because buck will probably disappear.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler11 months ago

Actually got me hard! Cheers 🥂

Stevevo17Stevevo1711 months ago

loved it, great story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Need the next part. She tests positive and her belly swells. She continues to fuck both guys; as each could be the daddy. Then the exciting moment at the hospital when she delivers a darling little ? girl.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I will still love you but you will have to ask the father to support his child because if the child is not mine I will be gone and divorce you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reminds me of a friend. We were in the waiting room waiting on the news. He came out everyone stood. His mother-in-law asked Bryan what do you have. That was all she got out. Bryan said a cheating slut for a wife but not for long I'm going to find a lawyer maybe she came be served in the hospital. He walked out the door. Everyone was in shock. He filed and got custody of their children and she had to pay child support. She had a tough life for a while. The father of her child was a profootball player that wasn't near the real man as he was a player. They actually got back together and moved away. I sure miss my friend. He sure was a better man than the star football player ever could think of being.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The husband quietly has divorce papers drawn up and when she has a black bastard, places them in her sweaty, skanky hands and tells her to have a nice life, walking out the door.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cum dumpster meets urban legend, lies and racism. Nothing but skanks and assholes in this one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As a white husband, i have the same desires as Robert.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dobrze napisane , lecz wyzwiska i ubliżanie - nie na miejscu a ona zasługuje na dorosłego wielkiego czarnego kutasa i wiele ciąż od niego

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My husband wanted me to have sex with a black bull. I told him I have been with black guys before . He asked if I would invited the one that is the biggest. So I did he watched him fuck me silly. This when on all weekend. I would fuck my husband then the black bull. They fill all my holes with cum . The best weekend I had in abit. Looking forward to doing it again with someone else

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

why do black stories humiliate while women? ridiculous to do so!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fuck my pussy is hot from this story I need two guys to fuck a black and a white. Who’s in?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings778 months ago

Men have alot of times called me Names during Sex. Even Bitch alot. I like when they talk Dirty to me during Sex and specialy when Black Men do it. Just seems more naughty then but right and good in a way.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan998 months ago

Only wish we knew she really got pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sizzling hot, well-written, made me cum.

tvsally693tvsally6938 months ago

ooooooooo OMG. Fantastic story; got it all, IR, sissy, cuckold, cocksucking. I can relate. My girlfriend was 22 when I dated her. Wanda was blond, 5'11",long legs, small A-cup tits. On the 3rd. date I ate her pussy and, while driving her home, told her I'd love to marry her NOW. She said, "Really?". On every date she let me suck her pussy. She worked at a company that had many black employees and often told me they treated her well. Many days she had to work late so we couldn't date so that I could eat her pussy; that's all I wanted, craved. Often when I did it I noticed that her pussy was Red and swollen with a sweet taste. I think it was CUM. After we married, while fucking her with my 5" cock, I asked her if she ever had black and she said, "YES, and I loved it, is that okay Hun". Well, I guess if that's what you want for pleasure I'm cool with it. It was clear that she needed black cocks and I was her cuckold sissy always sucking fresh CUM from her pussy. I soon learned that her 40 year old mom was a black cock whore too. Like mom like daughter; it's 2023 now and I'm now submissive to both as I eat their CUM filled PUSSY...gotta have it regularly. They enjoy watching me sexually service black men too. Yeah, I always swallowed too.

dick_hardendick_harden7 months ago

This story is a lesson to anyone who's thinking of writing erotic fiction. It could have been 5 stars, but it's only 2 and a half.

The basic premise of the story is OK, albeit a worn out cliche, the old big black cock thing, where the big black guy is a nasty POS. And the writing is descriptive in a good way, although sometimes the author uses a completely wrong word.

But the punctuation and grammar is a fucking mess. It just makes the story hard to read because you have to keep stopping to figure out what the fuck is wrong with what you just read.

So if you do write erotic fiction, proof read it before you submit it, or better still, run it past one of the volunteer editors that are available on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I guess if you are a cuckold and like eating your cheating bitch out after she's been with some other man you have to be a queer. My wife came home late after what was supposed to have been a meeting. She was horny and I took advantage of the situation until I got down to and ready to eat her out and froze when I could smell that another man had been there. I jumped up and out of bed yelling at her to get her cheating ass out of my house. Boy was I glad her rich father demanded a prenuptial agreement. She went running to daddy. The children stayed with me. During the day my parents watched our children because they were retired and really enjoyed them. Dad was actually semi retired and our children were old enough to help on the farm. The guy that she cheated with was running his mouth later at a bar and I was actually meeting with my wife. She was trying to get me to let her come home. Someone actually beat the shit out of him that night so I was glad that we were together. He was telling everyone that he had been jumped and didn't see who he was attacked by or how many. Later my brother said that was bullshit because he my brother made sure that the asshole seen who he was. We did get back together and as far as I know she has never messed around on me again.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I came here to say what Dick Harden has already said. This story is a mess. And we get it. Everyone involved is totally not racist. The MC has not ever found even one black man attractive, the MC doesn't approve interracial relationships, and the author paints the black man as a clichéd caricature. Soooo not racist. Gross. I do not derive any pleasure from reading a character's persistent racist remarks.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle6 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Amazing what you'll do in the heat of passion. Your body wins and your mind accepts it. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I will never forget what I heard in a bar years ago when a black guy was hitting on my friend's wife. They were a white couple. She finally got full of his bullshit and said loud enough for everyone to hear. All the bullshit you are saying about how good you are and what you could do for me with your big cock I would rather be tickled to death than beat to death with your big dumb cock. Now get away from me. He tucked his tail and left. The crowd was laughing even the other blacks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Married white sluts always have the best pussies he grunted. Yes she said that's why you don't like BBC? WHAT Bubba asked? YOU DONT LIKE BIG BLACK CUNTS SAY IT OR GET OUT AND LET A REAL MAN HAVE ME MY WHITE HUSBAND. He shut up and tried to continue finally I said get off and watch how my true love satisfies me you can learn a lot from him. Sorry I hurt your feelings but I'm tired of hearing all of the BULLSHIT about the bbc's.I said come to me baby. My husband said not until you clean up. Sorry. I did as he wished. When I returned he was lying on the bed hard and ready with a rubber on. I asked why the rubber. Just protecting myself dear you promised that you would make him wear a rubber and you didn't. But? No buts and I will wear one until you hand me a clear bill of health. Remember this was your idea. She crawled on the bed facing me and mounted me. Moaning she said I love you! I love you roo! One more thing. What love name it. Never ask for me to ever do anything like this again with anyone. Except for my turn with another woman that you promised. I'm sorry and yes I promised. We were with a woman and she was very good. I was happy that we were done with the stupidest stuff that we ever done.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The husband proved to be dominant. The baby boy was his and DNA proved he was the father. His swimmer's had been a lot more aggressive. You didn't finished the story so I did.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

witam rogaczy z czarnego cuckoldu . Opowiadania są nie wszystkie dobre . Za dużo jest poniżań , ubliżań i kpin co wcale nie podnieca , a wręcz przeciwnie . Opowiadanie musi stawiać każdego chuja na baczność . My żyjemy w cuckoldzie już ponad 14 lat i mamy z tego korzyści . Ojcem naszych sześciorga dzieciaków jest wielki , kruczoczarny pomocnik murarza starszy od mojej żony o ponad 22 lata , lecz rucha pięknie , z uczuciem i wszystkimi pieszczotami a gdy zalewa jej pipkę gęstą , gorącą , lepką afrykańską spermą , to widok jest niepowtarzalny . Widząc jego potężnego , długiego [ 9 cali , grubego ponad 8 i szeroki łeb - ok.9 cali ] oraz unoszące się na przemian jądra uwalniające duże ilości ''czarnych nasion '' w jej niechrinioną pipeczkę - to jest kosmos . Po pięknym pokryciu mojej żony , oni leżą na łożu i przytulają się , natomiast ja pielęgnuję językiem zniszczoną pipkę mojej żony i zlizuję śweieżo naruchaną spermę . Liżę delikatnie niekiedy ok. godziny by pipka była zawsze czyściutka dla tego pięknego , ogromnego niedźwiedzia i jego cudownego chuja . Żona ma teraz 32 lata a murzyn 54 i ilu jeszcze dzieci nam narucha , czas pokaże ale on zawsze powtarzał , że chce mieć liczą rodzinę . Żona moja ma całkowitą zgodę odemnie i murzyn też . Kocham ją bezgranicznie za to , szczególnie wtedy , gdy jest wychowana przez czarnego jak smołs wielkiego chuja

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More narrow minded trash.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love baby bumps!

furlovingchloefurlovingchloe5 months ago

love it, hot story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It reminded me of the time I became aware that my wife was getting big dick on the side. She came home one evening and said she had seen her friend Fran and she replied that they both had a good time, She walked by me, I reached out and brought her in for a hug. While hugging I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them learning that she had on no panties. I whispered in her ear "You're not wearing panties. What happened to them?" My hand slid under her dress to inspect. I found sticky skin as my hands roamed her backside. My fingers slid through her pussy lips to her clit and back to her ass hole during which she sucked in some air as she groaned. I told her to undress so I could inspect her wet genitals. She was about to protest when I told her I wanted to know where her panties were. She stripped and had her back to me. I told her to turn around so I could see what she had been up to. She turned around and exposed her tits cover with bite marks and dried come. My cock rose when I became certain that she had just been laid. I told her to turn around, bend at the waist, and grab her cheeks and spread them so I could see if both her fuck holes were covered in come. Both the pussy and asshole were dripping come onto her legs. Both holes were gapped and I slid my cock into her ass, We fucked fir a long time.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He said Hell no if you slut got pregnant go after your Black lover and have him pay good luck with that because I will be gone.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Is it just me or does everyone use my boss name in every single story it seems like. My boss name is Sara even though she goes by Sarah

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Our neighbors were what I would call on the wild side. At first I really we noticed things going on that it was obvious that they were swinging with other couples. Then the get to gethers grew in numbers. Then then there were black men involved. We never seen any black women. One day while I was working in our yard Ernie came over. We had talked several times. This time it got very interesting. He said that Cherry my wife and I should come over and join their fun. I said thanks for the invite but not interested not my cup of tea. He said that he could tell that I would really get off on seeing Cherry taking some big black dude on. Like I said not interested in sharing my wife and her possibly getting pregnant by any other man. He said I should ask Cherry how she felt about. Bullshit I think you should keep her and I out of it. As he was walking away I good luck hope Mary his wife doesn't get pregnant with another man. No way man we are safe. Cherry and I had a talk. She admitted Mary had approached her but she turned her down. Close to a year later Mary had a little black girl. Ernie filed for divorce. They split. They had to sell their house he took a job in another town and she moved in with her parents. I seen Mary in a grocery paying with her welfare card. She seen me. She waited for me to get through the check out and she asked if I would mind talking to her. She was a very good looking woman. I said sure. You see I had lost Cherry in an auto accident 8 months before. I was a single dad of 2 children. After talking a while Mary asked me out on a date.I turned her down. She was hurt but I didn't want to get into a wreck that they had been in. She didn't give up. She explained that she didn't like being treated like a slut but for some sick reason Ernie got his kick out of that shit. She said that the guys would even tie her up and have their way with her. I asked why she put up with it? She said that they threatened her and she just accepted it but wished she hadn't. We did date but we were not serious. That was until all of the children were on their own.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, I loved the way Sarah was so turned on and how her body was ripe for impregnation.

I pity the people who make negative comments. This is not real life you dimwits!

You are either:

1) Massacists because you like to read things you hate

2) Pathetic self loathers who hate yourselves for reading these types of stories once you have shot your pathetic loads

3) Thicker than a whale's foreskin

Which one are you?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

White-hot passion and pure lust. Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I absolutely love how depraved and hot this story is. How she submissively lets the black do what he wants and how easy she was turned into a slut of blackcock. Love to be able to hear her being afraid of blackmen to loving how nasty she it makes her feel as he makes her a slut for his big cock as he fills her full of cum.

Perfect little story.

charliem100charliem1003 months ago

Great story that should be continued.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved it would love to have watched her, certainly made my cock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I had the urge to share my wife with a big cocked lover. She was reluctant for quite along time but I persisted and she warmed to the idea. Once that first step was taken she loved it and there was no going back. I shared her with several men and eventually she told me she had a favorite and only wanted to fuck him for then on. Our own sex life became even better and it was so hot to fuck her after she had let him fill her pussy with cum. She told me she had stopped birth control and wanted to get pregnant and I wouldn’t know if the baby was mine or not. This only made it even more exciting knowing the risk which of course ended with the desired result. We decided she should end the relationship with her lover and he need not know about the pregnancy. We moved across the county and she gave birth to a lovely boy. Over time she gave birth to 3 more babies under similar circumstances and we have often wondered who the true fathers were.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley24 days ago

Great dynamic between wife and lover and confirming husband as a very willing cuckold. Hope to hear about any most probable wonderful outcome.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Love this story. I’ve always loved/dreaded the idea of my wife being coerced, forced or manipulated by a black guy into submitting to him again and again. The first time she was scared to resist him and let him do whatever he wanted and the second time she quietly let him. Surprised at how easy it was he started verbally berating her and quickly found out how to make her cum.

I love her agnst about how he’s able to take what he wants and she can’t seem to stop him.

I guess we’ll have to move before he brings his friends over.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous