All Comments on 'Sarah's First'

by cum_laced_quill

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Love this story. I’ve always loved/dreaded the idea of my wife being coerced, forced or manipulated by a black guy into submitting to him again and again. The first time she was scared to resist him and let him do whatever he wanted and the second time she quietly let him. Surprised at how easy it was he started verbally berating her and quickly found out how to make her cum.

I love her agnst about how he’s able to take what he wants and she can’t seem to stop him.

I guess we’ll have to move before he brings his friends over.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley24 days ago

Great dynamic between wife and lover and confirming husband as a very willing cuckold. Hope to hear about any most probable wonderful outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I had the urge to share my wife with a big cocked lover. She was reluctant for quite along time but I persisted and she warmed to the idea. Once that first step was taken she loved it and there was no going back. I shared her with several men and eventually she told me she had a favorite and only wanted to fuck him for then on. Our own sex life became even better and it was so hot to fuck her after she had let him fill her pussy with cum. She told me she had stopped birth control and wanted to get pregnant and I wouldn’t know if the baby was mine or not. This only made it even more exciting knowing the risk which of course ended with the desired result. We decided she should end the relationship with her lover and he need not know about the pregnancy. We moved across the county and she gave birth to a lovely boy. Over time she gave birth to 3 more babies under similar circumstances and we have often wondered who the true fathers were.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved it would love to have watched her, certainly made my cock hard.

charliem100charliem1003 months ago

Great story that should be continued.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I absolutely love how depraved and hot this story is. How she submissively lets the black do what he wants and how easy she was turned into a slut of blackcock. Love to be able to hear her being afraid of blackmen to loving how nasty she it makes her feel as he makes her a slut for his big cock as he fills her full of cum.

Perfect little story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

White-hot passion and pure lust. Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, I loved the way Sarah was so turned on and how her body was ripe for impregnation.

I pity the people who make negative comments. This is not real life you dimwits!

You are either:

1) Massacists because you like to read things you hate

2) Pathetic self loathers who hate yourselves for reading these types of stories once you have shot your pathetic loads

3) Thicker than a whale's foreskin

Which one are you?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Our neighbors were what I would call on the wild side. At first I really we noticed things going on that it was obvious that they were swinging with other couples. Then the get to gethers grew in numbers. Then then there were black men involved. We never seen any black women. One day while I was working in our yard Ernie came over. We had talked several times. This time it got very interesting. He said that Cherry my wife and I should come over and join their fun. I said thanks for the invite but not interested not my cup of tea. He said that he could tell that I would really get off on seeing Cherry taking some big black dude on. Like I said not interested in sharing my wife and her possibly getting pregnant by any other man. He said I should ask Cherry how she felt about. Bullshit I think you should keep her and I out of it. As he was walking away I good luck hope Mary his wife doesn't get pregnant with another man. No way man we are safe. Cherry and I had a talk. She admitted Mary had approached her but she turned her down. Close to a year later Mary had a little black girl. Ernie filed for divorce. They split. They had to sell their house he took a job in another town and she moved in with her parents. I seen Mary in a grocery paying with her welfare card. She seen me. She waited for me to get through the check out and she asked if I would mind talking to her. She was a very good looking woman. I said sure. You see I had lost Cherry in an auto accident 8 months before. I was a single dad of 2 children. After talking a while Mary asked me out on a date.I turned her down. She was hurt but I didn't want to get into a wreck that they had been in. She didn't give up. She explained that she didn't like being treated like a slut but for some sick reason Ernie got his kick out of that shit. She said that the guys would even tie her up and have their way with her. I asked why she put up with it? She said that they threatened her and she just accepted it but wished she hadn't. We did date but we were not serious. That was until all of the children were on their own.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Is it just me or does everyone use my boss name in every single story it seems like. My boss name is Sara even though she goes by Sarah

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He said Hell no if you slut got pregnant go after your Black lover and have him pay good luck with that because I will be gone.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It reminded me of the time I became aware that my wife was getting big dick on the side. She came home one evening and said she had seen her friend Fran and she replied that they both had a good time, She walked by me, I reached out and brought her in for a hug. While hugging I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them learning that she had on no panties. I whispered in her ear "You're not wearing panties. What happened to them?" My hand slid under her dress to inspect. I found sticky skin as my hands roamed her backside. My fingers slid through her pussy lips to her clit and back to her ass hole during which she sucked in some air as she groaned. I told her to undress so I could inspect her wet genitals. She was about to protest when I told her I wanted to know where her panties were. She stripped and had her back to me. I told her to turn around so I could see what she had been up to. She turned around and exposed her tits cover with bite marks and dried come. My cock rose when I became certain that she had just been laid. I told her to turn around, bend at the waist, and grab her cheeks and spread them so I could see if both her fuck holes were covered in come. Both the pussy and asshole were dripping come onto her legs. Both holes were gapped and I slid my cock into her ass, We fucked fir a long time.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloe5 months ago

love it, hot story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love baby bumps!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More narrow minded trash.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

witam rogaczy z czarnego cuckoldu . Opowiadania są nie wszystkie dobre . Za dużo jest poniżań , ubliżań i kpin co wcale nie podnieca , a wręcz przeciwnie . Opowiadanie musi stawiać każdego chuja na baczność . My żyjemy w cuckoldzie już ponad 14 lat i mamy z tego korzyści . Ojcem naszych sześciorga dzieciaków jest wielki , kruczoczarny pomocnik murarza starszy od mojej żony o ponad 22 lata , lecz rucha pięknie , z uczuciem i wszystkimi pieszczotami a gdy zalewa jej pipkę gęstą , gorącą , lepką afrykańską spermą , to widok jest niepowtarzalny . Widząc jego potężnego , długiego [ 9 cali , grubego ponad 8 i szeroki łeb - ok.9 cali ] oraz unoszące się na przemian jądra uwalniające duże ilości ''czarnych nasion '' w jej niechrinioną pipeczkę - to jest kosmos . Po pięknym pokryciu mojej żony , oni leżą na łożu i przytulają się , natomiast ja pielęgnuję językiem zniszczoną pipkę mojej żony i zlizuję śweieżo naruchaną spermę . Liżę delikatnie niekiedy ok. godziny by pipka była zawsze czyściutka dla tego pięknego , ogromnego niedźwiedzia i jego cudownego chuja . Żona ma teraz 32 lata a murzyn 54 i ilu jeszcze dzieci nam narucha , czas pokaże ale on zawsze powtarzał , że chce mieć liczą rodzinę . Żona moja ma całkowitą zgodę odemnie i murzyn też . Kocham ją bezgranicznie za to , szczególnie wtedy , gdy jest wychowana przez czarnego jak smołs wielkiego chuja

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The husband proved to be dominant. The baby boy was his and DNA proved he was the father. His swimmer's had been a lot more aggressive. You didn't finished the story so I did.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Married white sluts always have the best pussies he grunted. Yes she said that's why you don't like BBC? WHAT Bubba asked? YOU DONT LIKE BIG BLACK CUNTS SAY IT OR GET OUT AND LET A REAL MAN HAVE ME MY WHITE HUSBAND. He shut up and tried to continue finally I said get off and watch how my true love satisfies me you can learn a lot from him. Sorry I hurt your feelings but I'm tired of hearing all of the BULLSHIT about the bbc's.I said come to me baby. My husband said not until you clean up. Sorry. I did as he wished. When I returned he was lying on the bed hard and ready with a rubber on. I asked why the rubber. Just protecting myself dear you promised that you would make him wear a rubber and you didn't. But? No buts and I will wear one until you hand me a clear bill of health. Remember this was your idea. She crawled on the bed facing me and mounted me. Moaning she said I love you! I love you roo! One more thing. What love name it. Never ask for me to ever do anything like this again with anyone. Except for my turn with another woman that you promised. I'm sorry and yes I promised. We were with a woman and she was very good. I was happy that we were done with the stupidest stuff that we ever done.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I will never forget what I heard in a bar years ago when a black guy was hitting on my friend's wife. They were a white couple. She finally got full of his bullshit and said loud enough for everyone to hear. All the bullshit you are saying about how good you are and what you could do for me with your big cock I would rather be tickled to death than beat to death with your big dumb cock. Now get away from me. He tucked his tail and left. The crowd was laughing even the other blacks.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle6 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Amazing what you'll do in the heat of passion. Your body wins and your mind accepts it. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I came here to say what Dick Harden has already said. This story is a mess. And we get it. Everyone involved is totally not racist. The MC has not ever found even one black man attractive, the MC doesn't approve interracial relationships, and the author paints the black man as a clichéd caricature. Soooo not racist. Gross. I do not derive any pleasure from reading a character's persistent racist remarks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I guess if you are a cuckold and like eating your cheating bitch out after she's been with some other man you have to be a queer. My wife came home late after what was supposed to have been a meeting. She was horny and I took advantage of the situation until I got down to and ready to eat her out and froze when I could smell that another man had been there. I jumped up and out of bed yelling at her to get her cheating ass out of my house. Boy was I glad her rich father demanded a prenuptial agreement. She went running to daddy. The children stayed with me. During the day my parents watched our children because they were retired and really enjoyed them. Dad was actually semi retired and our children were old enough to help on the farm. The guy that she cheated with was running his mouth later at a bar and I was actually meeting with my wife. She was trying to get me to let her come home. Someone actually beat the shit out of him that night so I was glad that we were together. He was telling everyone that he had been jumped and didn't see who he was attacked by or how many. Later my brother said that was bullshit because he my brother made sure that the asshole seen who he was. We did get back together and as far as I know she has never messed around on me again.

dick_hardendick_harden7 months ago

This story is a lesson to anyone who's thinking of writing erotic fiction. It could have been 5 stars, but it's only 2 and a half.

The basic premise of the story is OK, albeit a worn out cliche, the old big black cock thing, where the big black guy is a nasty POS. And the writing is descriptive in a good way, although sometimes the author uses a completely wrong word.

But the punctuation and grammar is a fucking mess. It just makes the story hard to read because you have to keep stopping to figure out what the fuck is wrong with what you just read.

So if you do write erotic fiction, proof read it before you submit it, or better still, run it past one of the volunteer editors that are available on this site.

tvsally693tvsally6938 months ago

ooooooooo OMG. Fantastic story; got it all, IR, sissy, cuckold, cocksucking. I can relate. My girlfriend was 22 when I dated her. Wanda was blond, 5'11",long legs, small A-cup tits. On the 3rd. date I ate her pussy and, while driving her home, told her I'd love to marry her NOW. She said, "Really?". On every date she let me suck her pussy. She worked at a company that had many black employees and often told me they treated her well. Many days she had to work late so we couldn't date so that I could eat her pussy; that's all I wanted, craved. Often when I did it I noticed that her pussy was Red and swollen with a sweet taste. I think it was CUM. After we married, while fucking her with my 5" cock, I asked her if she ever had black and she said, "YES, and I loved it, is that okay Hun". Well, I guess if that's what you want for pleasure I'm cool with it. It was clear that she needed black cocks and I was her cuckold sissy always sucking fresh CUM from her pussy. I soon learned that her 40 year old mom was a black cock whore too. Like mom like daughter; it's 2023 now and I'm now submissive to both as I eat their CUM filled PUSSY...gotta have it regularly. They enjoy watching me sexually service black men too. Yeah, I always swallowed too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sizzling hot, well-written, made me cum.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan998 months ago

Only wish we knew she really got pregnant.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings778 months ago

Men have alot of times called me Names during Sex. Even Bitch alot. I like when they talk Dirty to me during Sex and specialy when Black Men do it. Just seems more naughty then but right and good in a way.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fuck my pussy is hot from this story I need two guys to fuck a black and a white. Who’s in?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

why do black stories humiliate while women? ridiculous to do so!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My husband wanted me to have sex with a black bull. I told him I have been with black guys before . He asked if I would invited the one that is the biggest. So I did he watched him fuck me silly. This when on all weekend. I would fuck my husband then the black bull. They fill all my holes with cum . The best weekend I had in abit. Looking forward to doing it again with someone else

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dobrze napisane , lecz wyzwiska i ubliżanie - nie na miejscu a ona zasługuje na dorosłego wielkiego czarnego kutasa i wiele ciąż od niego

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As a white husband, i have the same desires as Robert.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cum dumpster meets urban legend, lies and racism. Nothing but skanks and assholes in this one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The husband quietly has divorce papers drawn up and when she has a black bastard, places them in her sweaty, skanky hands and tells her to have a nice life, walking out the door.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reminds me of a friend. We were in the waiting room waiting on the news. He came out everyone stood. His mother-in-law asked Bryan what do you have. That was all she got out. Bryan said a cheating slut for a wife but not for long I'm going to find a lawyer maybe she came be served in the hospital. He walked out the door. Everyone was in shock. He filed and got custody of their children and she had to pay child support. She had a tough life for a while. The father of her child was a profootball player that wasn't near the real man as he was a player. They actually got back together and moved away. I sure miss my friend. He sure was a better man than the star football player ever could think of being.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I will still love you but you will have to ask the father to support his child because if the child is not mine I will be gone and divorce you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Need the next part. She tests positive and her belly swells. She continues to fuck both guys; as each could be the daddy. Then the exciting moment at the hospital when she delivers a darling little ? girl.

Stevevo17Stevevo1711 months ago

loved it, great story.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler11 months ago

Actually got me hard! Cheers 🥂

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Even if I'm pregnant? No you will probably end up on welfare because buck will probably disappear.

Bearly_LegibleBearly_Legible11 months ago

Fabulous little story! Really enjoyed the dynamics. If you do ever write more, I would love to see more of Sarah and Robert (or anything else, for that matter)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Crap story, but I must admit that after my boyfriend dumped me, I had weeklong fuck session with a big black football player.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good but it would have been much better if she had told us that she had a black baby 9 months later!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife and I have three black babies from possibly five different black lovers. I was there for their conception and their birth and they are mine. They are a gift from God. I couldn't love them anymore than I do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife said that I had cheated on her and was going to get revenge with a black guy because I had been with a Mexican. I blew up saying who ever told her was a damn lier. She would believe me so I said that she needed to pack and leave. She said that she wasn't going to leave that she was going to get revenge. Things weren't good and then got worse. I got home on Friday night because of work demanded that I stayed over. When I entered the house there were lights on. The children were at a stay over with friends. Then I heard what probably 99.9% of what a real man never wanted to hear. Yes my wife and a black guy going at it.I took a ball bat to the bbb. And then called 911 and reported a break-in. The guy was taken to the hospital. Before the police and life squad arrived I told Tom the black guy that he got off easy if he pressed charges he would need an undertaker. He had fear in his eye's. I really didn't care if he was red white black or any other color I would put him down. I was questioned but never was arrested for anything. My wife and I had counciling and worked through our problems. I confronted the lying bitch that had said I cheated and she admitted to not telling the truth.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelleabout 1 year ago

Hot story. Couldn't stop reading. Hoping I was laying under him. Need to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree when he barely managed to return I love you too you had to know that there was doubt about love. He went to mount her and seen what she looked like. A mop bucket from a dairy barn. He jumped and ran out of the room never to return. The stranger asked Sarah do you want this nut? Before she could answer Robert said he's not only a nut but a homewreacker. She came to her senses and kicked the black hog off of the bed and ordered him to leave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They only done it once and he said never ask again unless you want me to divorce you. Plus he screwed a beautiful little Mexican women and Sarah was so hurt that she never asked again and began doing her best to keep hubby happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Of course Sarah got pregnant and had a black baby girl. Robert divorced her and took their children. Of course Sarah couldn't find the worthless black dude and now she is on welfare. Surprise not really.

Bak2DFutureBak2DFutureabout 1 year ago

OK, but surely we can forget the pills and condoms for a minute. At least we recovered to Literotica norm!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When he barely returned I love you he for sure had his doubts about loving her. He slid in effortlessly he was even hard he was no longer excited about making love let alone just f****** his once one and only love. He filed for divorce and found a beautiful woman inside and out that would only want him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hell no if you get pregnant I'm gone if it's his. You can explain to your family and friends that I wasn't enough for you. You can go to your stranger see if he is willing to be responsible for his actions. But I doubt it. Even with all of the benefits of being black moreover they are not the type to take family responsibility. Many of them do but that race has higher rate and getting aid one way or another. Just facts. My wife looked at me and said forget that I ever asked for us to try it. I added never let me catch or hear of you cheating no matter the color of the person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story, a little disturbing too. I've had a several one-nighters and a few with black men, yes there's the racial aspect but each of us walked away with what we wanted. They fucked a hot white pussy and I fucked a big black cock, most of the time I came too, they always came. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know she said I do want to feel a big cock but not a black one they are just to big. I want to have children and if I take a big black cock I will be stretched out so bad that I won't be able to carry a baby she began crying. Maby talk to some black women they seem to have it figured out they have babies. O no what if I would get pregnant and it was a boy and he was excited at birth it would possibly tear me up during delivery. Just forget ain't no black dude getting near me. Smart woman. Yes I would have to agree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Her first black cock from her boss. The last while we were married. I sued for divorce and was glad her daddy wanted a prenuptial agreement. She was upset with her daddy and said that she didn't want it. He demanded it. She finally agreed if she was in the same agreement. If one cheated the other got everything except personal belongings. After the divorce I said that I didn't marry her for the money I loved her so put the money in a trust for our children with stipulations on what they could use it for, how much they could get, and how old they had to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have been meeting the same black man at an exhibition for ten years. We are both in our mid 40's, married with kids and not looking to rock the boat as in this story. We usually get to spend two nights together just having sex for the fun of it. Maybe its as younger women say, a hall pass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This reminds me of the time my bosses daughter found out that her mom cheated on her dad with a black man my boss was nine months pregnant there was a blizzard that hit right as me and her and her daughter got to work a couple hours later my boss came into are shelter house as we got a wood burner going we were working on fixing picnic tables for the campground that I work at me and her daughter were having sex we had just finished getting dressed when her mom entered the shelter house she got to the fireplace and felt a contraction she said it was nothing so we went back to work but before long my boss came out of her office and said that her water broke we layed her down on one of the picnic tables and because the weather was so bad we couldn’t have driven her to the hospital or gotten any help from 911 because this was 1997 and we didn’t have a phone in the office in the campground. At about 9:30 in the morning she gave birth to twin biracial baby girls her now ex husband was extremely pissed her daughter has two kids by me and four by different men .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oddly enough that’s the name of my boss granted her affair wasn’t with a black man but was with her son he the father of her three year old son her boyfriend has never realized his son isn’t his son not even my bosses ex husband or daughter or mother suspect that they baby boy is my bosses son son that she got pregnant with when he was in middle school going into high school .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He reluctantly divorced her but deep down he knew that he was better off getting away from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot to watch my wife as she struggles with having sex with a Blackman. It’s obvious she sees blacks as being beneath her and that it’s wrong to let them do anything. I love seeing her frozen as he takes control and spreads her legs even as she’s saying it’s wrong, he pushes his big nasty black dick in her.

He and I both know she’ll end up loving them forcing her to spread her legs for them to fuck her white pussy. Taunting her about how easy she cums for them and how easy she is for black cocks.

How her husband enjoins seeing his wife being a slut for blackmen to cum in.

Naughtymale52Naughtymale52over 1 year ago

Loved this story from the moment she was saying no until the husband blasted her full of his cum to lay on top of her lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from p. 1 of the story.

Quote:

... The sound and tone of his voice was crude, his added sneer furthered her disliking for him yet without hesitation the submissive wife turned crossed her ankles and slowly bent over. The sheer robe rode up exposing her supple little ass and giving glimpse to her pussy. She grew tense as she heard his pants unbuckling behind her...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five Stars at least he came in her Pussy. Maybe Sarha will get swollen belly. Rw

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even if you are pregnant I will love you but our children and I will be moving out and don't be stupid and try to get support from me get it from your lover. I'm sure his wife will have something to say about that also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn Janet what's gotten into you were acting like your were submitting to Joshua. If I hadn't stepped in you probably would have let him take you to bed. She said I'm sorry but you really didn't need to beat him up so bad.I laughed I bet he will think the next time before he messing around with a married white or black woman as far as that goes. I'll bet that he will be sore for a while. Yes he will I bet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now that she’s addicted to nasty blackcocks and them shooting her full of cum. She need to get more. Love how she asks him to use her now and doesn’t care if her husband sees her serving a dominant Blackman. Get her a spade tattoo right over her pussy and on her breast so others can see it and know who owns her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s exactly how my boss got pregnant she was working a wedding somewhere else and they brides father got drunk well soon my boss was flirting with him and they went to the family bathroom and you could hear them and once they came out you could tell she would probably be getting pregnant with another baby and sure enough a couple weeks later me and my boss sat down and she took a pregnancy test and it was positive she now a mother of five and she pregnant with her sixth baby she never told the father of the bride that she was pregnant but they had a baby shower a couple months ago and that’s how they little baby girls are all about to be big sisters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I done some wild shit when we were young. At the time of this story it was the second time that we allowed a man to join us alone without another woman. We agreed that it would be equal for each of us to have a partner. This particular night there wasn't a woman available so I did agree to take her pick James a black guy to our room. Everything seemed cool until he thought that he was in control. It was starting to upset me. The last straw was where he down graded me saying he knew that I wasn't man enough to satisfy my wife and that she was in love with bbc. It's the only thing that can satisfy her cracker. He landed on the floor when Sarah kicked him in the nuts. He rolled up saying what the F--- B---- .Sarah said you have got to be one of the stupidest assholes we met thinking that you are the gods gift to women putting down my man now get out before Mark throws you out. That was the last time we had a threesome and the last time with a person that was arrogant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Actually, it's more likely the husbands sperm would out compete the black guys. He would have produced higher than normal ejaculate and the sperm would be swimming strongly. It's been studied many times but the racist freaks on somehow believe that skin color makes people better somehow. Dummies

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

Play with fire, you get burnt. I think she's gonna have triplets!

sjjazzsjjazzover 1 year ago

Excellent in every way!

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2over 1 year ago

We are sure that there would be far fewer divorces and separations if more couples experimented in the lifestyle like this and definitely a great improvement in race relations if more white couples invited black men into the bedroom

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This piece reads like it was written during study hall between Algebra 1 and Gym class in a high school. Actual people never talk like this. Wait ten - no, twenty years - and then try this again.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I liked the story cause it happens that way alot of times. When I was with Mens at that time when it wasnt GOOD for a Man to CUM IN me cause I to wasnt on no birth control and even when I told some them that they shouldnt Cum IN me they still did some them. Some times I just wrapped my arms and legs around them when they asked me if I wanted there CUM and then they knew to leave there Cum and just nutt IN me. Thats how I got my beautiful kids. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your a racist pig and need to be shot

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

It seems that both of their fantasies were satisfied. Very Hot and Erotic story. Sarah’s peeling off the condom was a nice touch. It must time for Plan “B” after all of that cum in her pussy. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Historia dość dobra lecz za dużo wulgaryzmów - moją żonę kryje starszy o 24 lata od niej murzyn już ponad 15 lat i robi to pięknie . Jego chuj [ 8,5 cala długi , 7,5 gruby a grzyb ponad 8 cali ] i z tego pięknego chuja urodziło się sześcioro czarnych dzieci a żona chodzi z siódmym czarnym brzuszkiem . Ona jest piękna kobietą kaukaskiej urody . Cudowna blondyneczka , długonoga , bardzo zgrabna i pięknie rozkładająca się dla wielkiego murzyna , który teraz ma lekką nadwagę lecz rucha kosmicznie i zawsze na misjonarza no i zawsze juksuje pipkę mojej żony a ja prawie zawsze zlizuję jego juks z jej zniszczonej przez jego chuja czerwonej jak mak pipeczki . On jest delikatny i podczas krycia , pieści i tuli moją żonę jak największy skarb chociaż jest brzydki . Typowy Zulus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would you allow something so stupid to happen. My high-school rival 16 years down the road became my boss. I had heard about this and started making plans. He was Henry Snodgrass and was born with a golden spoon in his mouth. He was good but I was sure I was better. I applied for a job at a company that always having a hard time competing against the company I worked for. I talked to them in private. We agreed that if I had a problem with Henry I could walk straight to them and have the same position as Henry. I had told Amanda that they were trying to hire me. He came to our company and he instantly started showing his authority. More pushy holding us over to work late and so on. At our annual outdoor picnic he was cock of the walk he thought. 2 of the women from work was drooling plus I thought that Amanda was also attracted to him. The GM had turned a blind eye to what was going on. So I took some pictures incase I needed them later. Amanda said you never said what a nice guy and good looking Henry was. I replied don't judge a book by its cover. Now don't go getting jealous. I'm not I'm stating facts. Henry carries chap stick year around. What she asked? Yes he kisses ass so much his lips are always sore. That made our table all laugh. Amanda slapped me and smirked. I'm surprised that he doesn't buy it by the case and turns it in on his expense reports. Another table of laughs. Stop it she said. Before the night was over Henry had the other 2 husband's pissed off. The GM was still blind. Then where did Amanda go. There she was dancing with Henry. To close in my book. I started to go cut in when the GM got my attention saying that he wanted to introduce me to a new district manager. I asked if it could wait I need to get talk to Amanda. He looked at the 2 dancing and said she's in good hands and I could talk to her later.I was about to ignore him when the new district manager walked up to us and introductions Tim Summers were made we talked business for a bit and 2 other coworkers joined. I thought this was a good time to excuse myself. I couldn't see Amanda and started looking. I asked a coworker and he said you could look outside. I went out and said ready to go Amanda? Go where hon? Inside. Henry gave me a smirk Amanda didn't see. I had my cell in my pocket in video mode. He had formed an o with a finger and thumb then stuck another finger in the o then pointed to himself then her. Then the bastard said its in the near future. I just let's go Amanda. We went back in and danced some. While dancing I asked what was going on that she should not be alone with Henry. Why he is such a nice guy I don't know what your problems are with him. I was aggravated now and said just trust me and stay away from him he is trouble. Some how we got separated again and I couldn't find her. This time I was pissed. I found them again. I slammed the door very loud and Amanda actually jumped back away from Henry. I didn't say a word and turned around to leave. Amanda said hey honey come and listen to the stories Henry is telling. Not interested and continued to walk away. Henry said still the chicken shit you were in school won't stand up and fight for what is yours.i turned and headed back to them and said Henry if you were on fire I wouldn't piss on you. Amanda said Steve what in the world is wrong with. I said believe me because I don't lie. I made a few more comments and finally he took a swing at me and that was what I wanted. I hit him twice then turned to walk away. She said Steve what the world is wrong we need to help Henry and you need to apologize to him. As she was bending over to check on Henry I said don't touch him. She stood up and came to me saying Steve you are a better man than that we need to help him. I just said I'm leaving. She grabbed my arm and followed. Just as I opened the door the GM came out asking where is that was all he got out I said you mean the golden boy I pointed. OMG what did you do to Henry. I answered what I should have done years ago. GM said you report to my office first thing Monday morning. I said no I another meeting first then I will meet with you. I explained to Amanda that Henry had raped my sister Julie and that at her request she wanted to keep it quiet because Henry's dad and money would get him out of it one way or another. She was so sorry for not listening to me. My first meeting was with HR. I threatened to sue the company. Long story shortened I got Henry's position he and GM were let go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I sincerely hope there's more to come, that Sarah become a totally bbc slut and get knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SHE WAS ONE HOT FUCKING CUNT to bad she didn’t get knocked up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Love Story Five Stars Sarah’s was a Hot fuck

ronibarretronibarretabout 2 years ago

great story! I am currently talking to my husband about fucking a black guy. Naturally, he wants me to fuck two at the same time.!!

charliem100charliem100over 2 years ago

Very hot story, I prefer tales where the wife is reluctant, but is brought along by her own lust.

engywwokengywwokover 2 years ago

Loved it! Pacing was great. Descriptions were spot on and your reasoning for her reluctance was very convincing. Please keep producing stories like this because this one was a pleasure to read.

Pat2610Pat2610over 2 years ago

I could help myself once I was so filled with, black cock I had to have his spunk. Luckily I didn’t get pregnant but I keep going back for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife’s first was similar event. But my wife had long fantasized about making love with black guy. She went out drinking and dancing with coworkers. She got a ride home from new guy at work. I met him when he walked her into the house. She went right in the bathroom, leaving us in awkward silence, but he didn’t leave. I made small talk until Michelle came out wearing only her robe after a shower. Sitting between us on the couch, her robe rose up her legs and parted. She put a hand on both our legs. Slowly rubbing up and down. Suddenly I see his hand on her leg. She leaned over and kisses me passionately tongue dancing in my mouth. A gasp from her into my mouth I opened my eyes to see his right hand under her robe between her legs. She continued to breathe heavy in my mouth as I watch with one eye his finger banging her wet pussy. He was soon out of his pants, thick, uncut 8 inches rubbing up and down her wet slit, her wedding ring sparkling as she stroked herself with his cock. She laid back on me as he slowly entered her, labia stretching around his girth. They kissed passionately making love as her back pushed into my chest, his cock pushing into her. He tried slowing to not cum, she grabbed his ass with both hands, pulling him deeper. She felt him bottom out at her cervix whispering “cum in my married, fertile Pussy.” 9 months later our half black daughter was born.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tara's first and last in our marriage. We kept hearing all the talk about bbc bla bla bla. Tara was in on talking with friends at get togethers. Finally I said get it out of your system when we were out one night. There was a few black guys at the club we were at. There had been 2 different white guys that had asked to dance with Tara she asked me and I said that was fine but it would be fast song's no slow song's with close dancing. She spoke up saying the slow song's are reserved for my hubby. They agreed and danced to a few. Later at different time's 3 different black guys ask. We stated the same rules no problem till the third black guy was on the dance floor with Tara. They danced 1 fast song and the band changtoa slow song. Tara started back to me and the black guy grabbed her and pulled her to him tight. She didn't melt into him either. So I got up and cut in. I could tell it aggravated him but he walked away. Later he came to our table again asking for another dance. I asked if he could repeat our rules. He apologized and I said ok. After 2 song's the band changed and he escorted Tara back to our table and sat with us. Shortly Tara bumped me under the table. I looked at her she was looking at me then to Joe then back to me then looked up then back at me. I knew she wanted to take Joe up to our room. Joe was saying that I was a lucky guy. I said I knew. I don't know how we got there so quickly but we invited him up to our room. While sitting and talking he asked to use the restroom. While he was in the restroom I started making out with Tara and she said slow down big boy tonight is about me. I said O just so we're clear I'm involved or I'm out of here and I won't be put down made fun of or degrade in anyway am I clear? Yes Tara said. When Joe came out he said you guys started without me. I said yes I'm the husband. I went first then Joe. When he was done Tara said come to me my one and only love and take me back. I said not until you are clean. Don't you want sloppy seconds? Not on my bucket list. She got up went to the restroom came back Joe was dressed she looked at him then me. I th8she knew why . She got on the bed and layed beside me saying I love you. Joe said hey guys I'm leaving thanks for the great time and was out the door. Tara said that was fun wasn't it. Well the first part was kind of but I really didn't need the part with Joe and you. I know what you mean Ray and I will never ask for anything like that again and I hope no one ever hears about us being so stupid to have done it will you forgive me? I said it was my fault too for letting it happen. Now let's try to move on to the rest of our lives. I sure thankful that she said what she said because if she wanted to do it again I would have divorced her if she insisted on doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OUTSTANDING STORY!!! 5 STARS!!! Haven't shot a load of cum like that in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very hot erotic story love it when white women resists BBC then is overwhelmed with orgasms

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Very hot erotic sexy story...loved it... black guy had a lot of fun unloading his cum...now I just hope he is prepared for eighteen years of child support payments

Booboo71Booboo71over 2 years ago

Very steamed hot stories I've read. Love it sit here masturbating shooting cum every where

Sara you are a hot beautiful woman

spyinthekyukspyinthekyukover 2 years ago

Excellent story, I do love the theme of an initially reluctant wife caving in to her desires. Perhaps that transformation could have been a even more intense here but a good job nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have always been shocked by and loved how some blackmen treat white women. The strength, control and dominance they show over them proves that they have a natural place over them and any man that allows it. I have always had the desire to give my wife to a powerful hung Blackman and have dated women that are submissive or slutty, knowing they have let blackmen fuck them before. Love thinking about him coming into our house and taking her pussy, telling her she can’t hide by marrying a white guy. Him and any of his black friends he brings over can fuck her anytime he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man takes a woman that loves him and pimps her out to other men? Nothing remotely exciting about that, unless you're a wannabe pimp.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 2 years ago

This is exactly what I am looking for strong men who know what they like and to take me and use me to get their pleasures, even a couple would be so hot both of them getting off as they use me to do it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife was in trouble at work and her black boss was blackmailing her but a coworker of hers contacted me and filled me in. He had all the proof we needed to prove it was a setup. I felt I had to keep it to myself as long as I could. I took everything to a lawyer ASAP. On the day that my wife was supposed to go with her black boss to a fancy downtown hotel my lawyer and myself went into the HR Department aid demanded he was to be stopped and brought into the office NOW and that my wife brought down and wait outside the office until we were done with business. They compiled because of the lawsuit we were going for. When the meeting was over her boss was fired and the company was pressing charges and my wife and myself were a lot richer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

D A husband! Next chapter the baby is white! Thought his sermon didn't have a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story keep writing your wife sounds really hot

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous