Sarah's Goes for Drinks

Story Info
Sarah recounts her slutty night as I fuck her.
1.2k words
4.27
32.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Goes for Drinks

I was awoken by a sudden noise; the distinctive sound of rustling keys outside my apartment door It must be Sarah I thought to myself, but how long has it been? What time is it even? I reached across my bed to get my phone from the nightstand; it was still open to our conversation from earlier:

Sarah

Hey im going out with a friend. 8:03pm

2 drink max lol

Thats fine! Have fun baby! 8:07pm

God look at the time I thought to myself seeing that it was almost 1:45, so much for 2 drink max its been over five hours. Sarah finally got the keys in the door and tried sneaking through the living room, tried being the key word. She was stumbling over everything in her path. She made it to my bedroom and didn't bother turning on the lights; I think she thought I was still asleep. I heard her slip out of her clothes and into her typical nighttime outfit of a t-shirt and a pair of my boxers; made obvious by the distinctive creak my drawer has.

Sarah made her way to my bed and slumped on top of me, nuzzling her head into my chest. She starts rocking her hips back and fourth as I start moving my hand up the back of her thigh and onto her ass cheek. My fingertips slide gently down her Crack when suddenly I feel a slick lube-like wetness; my interest is suddenly peaked. I roll her off my chest and onto her back beside me. She's still clearly drunk as I open up her legs using one of my fingers to pull the leg hole from the boxers to the side. What I see next has me very intrigued.

Her pussy is more pink than usual and her labia is puffy and wet. I slide my fingers across her pussy making her hips jolt, clearly it's extra sensitive.

"I'm not the first man to see this little pussy tonight am I?" I asked with a grin.

"No daddy" she slurred back. I slide one finger into her and feel how wet she is.

"Im not the first man inside this pussy tonight am I?"

"No daddy" she repeated.

"I thought you were just getting drinks...tell daddy what happened baby, and don't leave out any details." I inquired as she began to recount her night.

"Well we met for drinks at the bar; had one shot right when we got there, then he bought me a rum and coke... It was so strong." She started her stream of conscious as if she was reliving the night. I slid my ring and middle finger inside her and began fingering her as she continued.

"They had a dj, he was really good, so we went to the dance floor! He grabbed my hips and pulled my ass into his crotch. I started grind against him and felt his cock growing in his pants. I just couldn't handle it!" she added "he was so big."

"Anyways" she continued "After a few songs I suggested we go back to his place to save money on drinks... Next thing I know I'm getting out of an uber at his building. We go upstairs and he begins mixing me another rum and coke. I cant wait any longer and come up behind him reaching around to grab his cock through his pants. He suddenly turns around with a fervent look in his eyes; without saying a word I drop to the floor and pull his cock out.

"It's huge baby!" she interjects into her own story, as if I was about to cut her off. I put more one more fingers in her pussy as I can tell she's enjoying telling me about her sexcapades.

"I start sucking his cock" she states "After a few moments pass my panties are soaked through I just need it inside of me! I think he could read my mind because he grabbed me under my chin guiding me up before spinning me around and thrusting me over bent across the bar."

"My foot slipped in a puddle on the hardwood" she adds "I suddenly realize it's a patch of drool from gagging on him."

I start fingering her more rapidly and with more force.

"He rips my jeans and panties down and I eagerly await what I know is coming." she exclaims. "I feel the pressure of his head against my pussy as he slides all eight inches deep in me, his balls pressed against my clit."

My cock is oozing pre-cum just listening to her recount everything

"And baby!" she adds "he fucked me so hard! He fucked me so haaraah..." she repeats it again but can't finish the sentence as her last word turns into a moan. Her thighs begin to shake.

I look up and see her eyes closed and head tilted back. If I didn't know any better she was visualizing everything; my fingers might as well be his cock I think to myself. I feel a wetness start rolling into my palm, down my wrist, and into a puddle that started forming under her ass. Her pucker ass! How did I not notice that earlier I though.

"You've been such a good little slut tonight baby. Did he fuck your ass too?"

"No" she replied "he's too big but he put a plug in me as he continued to plow into my pussy. I was his little fuck toy."

At this point I can't contain myself anymore, my cock was about to explode; I pull it out and press it up against her swollen labia, it slides into her used up pussy with ease. I start pounding into her when I notice a cream building up in a ring around my cock.

"Where did he cum baby?" I ask.

"I wanted it on my face" she starts "but...but..." I pick up the speed of my thrusts as she's talking, pounding harder and harder with every thrust.

"But.. but..." she can't even get it out...

"He filled me up!!" she exclaimed almost yelling it. "He came so deep baby! It was dripped all the way down my leg and still filled my panties when I left." she said rapidly, as if she couldn't get the sentence out fast enough.

I feel her pussy begin contracting over my cock; over and over as her legs buckle and toes curl up. She can't help but cum again recalling her slutty night as I fuck another man's creampie into her.

My head begins to swell and I push as deep into her as I can unable to hold it back any longer mixing my hot load with his against her cervix.

I pull out and it beings flowing out of her used up pussy, down across her puckered asshole and finally mixing with her cum under her ass cheeks on the bed; glistening in the sheets.

I reach over to my bedside table and grab a sharpie. Thinking about what she said earlier I write fuck toy across her belly right above her pussy.

All the alcohol and fucking must have finally caught up to her and she slips into a deep slumber with her legs still spread wide; her pussy swollen and pink with cum all over it.

I cover her with a blanket and lay next to her looking at her sleeping I can't help but think what will go through her mind when she wakes up.

"She'll love it" I whisper under my breath "my perfect little slut."