Sarah's Hot Job Interview

Story Info
Sarah has a special strategy to get the job.
5k words
4.42
33.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lush_20
lush_20
170 Followers

Sarah was returning home from another failed job interview. It was a hard time for her, as it was for many people her age. As a twenty year old girl, she was looking for an entry job in her field, but wasn't being successful in the interviews she attended to.

Arriving home, she dropped off the purse on her bed and just laid down. She needed time to think about what was it that she was doing wrong during the interviews. She knew she was capable, but her being nervous to answer the questions was hampering her progress.

Her train of thought was interrupted by a notification on her cellphone. Not feeling very motivated, she unwillingly picked it up and read it.

With a sudden jump, Sarah sat on her bed. It was an email from a big company she had applied to a couple of weeks prior. It was a great position that she wasn't too sure she was qualified, but they responded saying they wanted to interview her.

"Holy shit! Tomorrow?" Sarah's excitement could only be topped by her anxiety. It was her biggest interview up until now, and there was barely any time to prepare.

She quickly Google'd about the place and found the profile of the person who would interview her. Daniel was his name. A young, good looking business manager. Sarah spent the rest of the day preparing for her interview, reviewing some common questions and answers, and picking the clothes she would wear.

In front of her body mirror, Sarah tried a few different outfits. She was a slim, short girl with B sized boobs. She didn't have a great ass like guys usually enjoy, but her hips were just wide enough to shape her body beautifully. Her black hair felt down by her shoulders and her bangs were trimmed in a straight line across her forehead.

Sarah chose a black, sleeveless dress for the interview. It made her look cute and said "business" at the same time. Her new pair of high heels would go great with it.

The next day, Sarah woke up early and left for the interview. The place was a large building, about twenty stories high. While she was waiting at the reception, she took one last look at a mirror that covered one of the walls. She looked absolutely adorable. Her dress and shoes combination made her look like a responsible adult, while her tidy hair and makeup kept her girly look.

When her name was called, an young employee named Davis followed Sarah to a nearby elevator. They went up to the 18th floor and walked by endless desks of people working at their computers. They stopped in front of a wooden door with a name engraved on it: Daniel.

"Good luck," Davis wished her and left.

Sarah was already nervous. She turned to face the door, took a deep breath and knocked twice. After a few anxious moments, the door opened.

"Sarah? It's a pleasure to meet you. Please, come in," Daniel greeted her, extending his hands.

"Hi. Nice to meet you, Daniel," Sarah answered. She shook his hand and went inside.

The room was ample and expensively decorated with dark wooden furniture. The shelf on her right side, beside a large window, was full of law and business books. To her left, a short wooden table surrounded by an elegant couch and a couple of armchairs. Ahead of her, it was Daniel's table with his computer and one chair on each side; one for him and one for a visitor.

"Please, sit." Daniel invited her. Sarah sat down at the visitor's chair in front of his desk, briefly shivering out of both anxiety and the low temperature in the room. The man sat on his own chair, across the table.

From what Sarah could remember stalking up his profile, Daniel was a handsome man. Seeing him in person just confirmed that. She also read in his profile that he was thirty years old, but he looked much younger. He had blue eyes, short hair and a look of confidence and intelligence. His gray suit shaped his strong body.

As they started talking, Sarah felt a little less anxious, but that didn't last long. Daniel moved the conversation to professional subjects, asking her one question after another. She did her best to control her voice from shaking, but it was still clear that she was very nervous.

Sarah was feeling her heart sink. Even though she knew the answers to his questions, she couldn't answer them very well. Once again, her anxiety got the best of her. As they were approaching the end of the interview, he asked one more question.

"I interviewed another five candidates last week, and they all seemed fit for the job. What is it that you have to offer, that none of the others do?" Daniel asked, in a serious tone.

Sarah was paralyzed by this question. It was one of those key points in interviews, and she had to give the right answer.

She thought for a while, but her being so nervous wasn't helping her come across the words. With a deep breath, Sarah managed to have a moment to think.

Quickly, her mind worked out an idea. At first she thought it was incredibly stupid but she was willing to try anything. She was already doing badly, so she had nothing to lose.

Even though the air conditioner was making the room very cold, she felt her skin begin to sweat. The feeling of excitement on her chest and lower body was almost painful.

From where Daniel was sitting, he could only see Sarah from her stomach up. Sarah took advantage of this and started to act on her plan. She raised only a couple of inches from her chair and sneakily put both her hands inside her dress from below, getting a hold of her panties. Then, in one quick movement, she pulled them down to her knees and sat back. Although Daniel saw the girl moving on her seat, he couldn't tell what was going on as the desk was blocking his view. Sarah quickly pulled her panties all the way down her legs and hid it in her purse.

"What about this?" Sarah's words blurted out of her mouth. She got up from her chair holding the hem of her dress and quickly pulled it up. She wouldn't dare to look at Daniel in the eyes.

Across the desk, Daniel was struck. Sarah's body was revealed to him. At the bottom, her pale legs that slightly bent inwards. As he looked up, the gap between her thighs widened until Sarah's innie pussy slit appeared with her protuberant, hairless mound.

There were many seconds of silence. Sarah was starting to feel like it was a terrible idea. He'd just call security and put her out of the building, she thought. Or worst, call the cops.

The cool air in the room in contact with her parts was making her feel very exposed. After the initial shock, Daniel looked up and down her body, enjoying the view while he could. The girl was still looking away, fearful of his reaction.

Without taking his eyes off Sarah's pussy, Daniel finally spoke, "I have to say, none of the other candidates had this..." he finally looked up at Sarah's eyes, "...quality".

"So, do you like it?" Sarah looked back at him, willing to hear something more concrete.

"I will have to inspect you better," Daniel answered with a malicious smile. "You see, these decisions can't be made with haste."

The man got up from his chair and started to go around the desk, in Sarah's direction.

"Wait. What do you mean by inspecting?" Sarah suddenly realized her idea might indeed not have been the best. She pulled her dress back down and held it in place.

"You know. I could barely see it from where I was standing," he said, getting close to her.

The girl thought about it for a moment. Sarah knew she would have to show him more if she wanted it to work. Finally, she took another deep breath and raised her dress again.

Daniel was now a feet away from Sarah. "Yes, you do look beautiful," he said in a whisper as he lusted on her small body with his eyes.

"Take off your dress," he said, as if giving an order.

Sarah hesitated, thinking about how far this situation could go. She eventually complied, pulled her dress off in one movement and left it on the chair. Then, she took off her black laced bra, revealing her small boobs and pink tits. The only thing she was wearing now were her high heels.

"Yes..." Daniel whispered. His erection was now clearly showing from his pants, and he rubbed his right hand on it. "Turn around, let me see your ass."

Sarah turned around to reveal her ass for him, and then waited a few seconds for what she'd have to do next.

"Like I said, I can't make the decision of hiring you in a hurry. Nor I can do it alone," Daniel said. Sarah wondered what he meant by that. "I will have to send your qualifications to my partners, and since you're presenting your whole body as a qualification, I will have to show them that, too." he completed.

Puzzled, Sarah turned to face him. Daniel was holding his phone, pointing its camera at her. She froze in place. Pictures of her naked was the last thing she wanted an stranger to have.

"Uh, how about we think of something else?" she suggested, quickly but awkwardly covering her tits and pussy with her hands.

"Look, Sarah," he continued, "I firmly believe you're the best candidate we have. But I still have to convince my partners about it. And I believe the best way to do it is by showing them what you're showing me."

Sarah thought about it for a few moments. In one hand the situation was going way too far for her, but on the other, being exposed was making her feel very horny, and her pussy was getting wet. She never thought exposing her body could be this hot. Besides, this whole thing could actually work.

She decided to play along and stopped trying to cover her parts. "Yes. Of course. I think you're right."

Daniel then proceeded to take his first picture. Sarah was standing, facing him. The image of her tits and her shaved pussy were now in his possession.

"Bend down on the desk so I can get a better view," he said, using his authoritarian tone again.

Sarah then awkwardly lowered her upper body on the desk, placing her elbows on it. She heard the click sound his phone made again, indicating he took a picture of her bending down.

"Nice. Spread your legs apart. I need to see your pussy from behind," he commanded her again.

Sarah did. Her legs were spread apart and her pussy was now getting really wet from being exposed. She heard more clicks from his cellphone. Each photo he took, Sarah felt dirtier for what she was doing. She wondered if he could see how wet her pussy was becoming.

"That's beautiful. Now get on the desk and spread your legs," he said.

Sarah turned to face him again and sat on the desk. She then proceeded to sit back, placing her hands behind her for support. She put her feet on the table, spreading her legs as she did so. Being in that position, completely naked except for her high heels, Sarah thought, was making her look like a whore. It was a situation she thought she'd never be in. She was getting so horny now her pussy was leaking. She just wanted to touch herself.

He took a few more pictures of her, form several angles. "I think that should do it," he said, as he continued to use his phone for a little while.

As Sarah got down from the desk, she could feel her pussy was soaking and her legs were weak. She stood there naked not knowing exactly what to while Daniel continued to use his cellphone.

Suddenly, there was a bang on the door that startled her. For a moment, she realized she was inside a company for a job interview. She quickly put her dress on without caring about her bra, which she hid in her purse.

"Good news, Sarah," Daniel said, walking towards the door. "My partners loved your pictures and they're willing to meet you right now."

Sarah's heart was racing and her breathing intensifying as she thought. So, he did share the pictures with his partners, and now they want to meet me after seeing me naked like that?

"What exactly do they want? How many of them are there?" she asked, showing concern in her voice.

Daniel opened the door.

One by one, eight men entered the room. Daniel introduced each of them. First, a tall blonde guy in a suit named Tyler. Two younger looking ones named Grant and Bruce. Two tall black guys named John and Leo and finally, Ethan, Kevin and Todd. They all shook hands with Sarah.

"We are very glad to meet you, Sarah. Daniel showed us your..." Tyler was speaking, trying to find the right words, "... determination to go further than the other candidates."

"We really appreciate it," Bruce completed.

"But," Tyler picked on, "we couldn't approve your hiring without even meeting you first. We came here to make sure you're the kind of person we're hoping you to be. So, do you want to continue the interviewing process?"

The girl found herself in a vulnerable situation. There was nothing between these men and her pussy except for a thin layer of dress. Her pussy was still soaked and she was still hornier than she had ever been. Even though she knew the right thing to do was to just refuse and leave (that's what any "decent girl" would do, she thought), she wanted to stay. More than anything, she wanted to see how far this would go.

"Yes, I'm really determined to make this work," Sarah answered professionally with a smile, feigning innocence.

The men exchanged looks between them and Tyler continued speaking. "Good. Show us your pussy."

Sarah's heart was bouncing on her chest. She looked at each of the nine men, all of them devouring her body with their eyes, anxiously waiting for her pussy to be on show. She took a deep breath, grabbed her dress and raised it up, stopping right below her boobs.

Sarah heard the comments, "yes", "delicious" and "beautiful". As she held her dress there, the men were looking from her pussy to her face and back again.

"Take off that dress, you won't need it for the rest of the process," Leo said.

The rest of the process? Sarah thought, excited but a little concerned about what they wanted to do to her.

She pulled her dress off over her head, showing off her whole body to them. Except for her heels, Sarah was completely naked in front of nine strangers. She turned around and walked to the chair where her purse was and left her dress there. While she was facing away from them, she heard them whispering comments among themselves.

Sarah turned back to the men, completely exposed, waiting for what she'd have to do next.

"Come here, girl. Let's take a better look at your pussy," Leo said. Sarah was completely taken by lust, ready to be used by them, no matter what they wanted. She walked up to him, breathing heavily.

As Sarah came close to them, Leo got down and held her left thigh. On the other side of her, Grant got down and held her right thigh. The men lifted her up at the same time, making Sarah flex her legs. She instinctively passed her arms around their backs to hold on to their shoulders for support.

Suddenly, she found herself being held up by the two men, each of them grabbing one of her legs, her knees up high by her shoulders. They spread her legs apart all the way, showing her dripping pussy for the other seven men. The only thing Sarah could do now was to hold on to them while she was used.

Her wet labia was slightly parted, invitingly revealing her pink clit and her wet entrance. Bruce was the first one to approach. He lowered his head just enough to have his face come near Sarah's exposed pussy. Looking up at her, he put his tongue out and touched the entrance of her hole.

"Ohh," Sarah moaned and gasped, contracting her legs and her holes. The mere touch of his tongue almost made her cum. Bruce started to lick the whole length of her slit, from the very bottom all the way up to her clit. He repeated this movement several times, spreading her juices with his saliva on her pussy, making a wet, sticky mess. With each lick, Sarah moaned lightly, feeling like she was about to cum.

The other men gathered around them and started groping Sarah. There were hands grabbing her tits, her ass and caressing her thighs. A pair of fingers went into her mouth and she started to suck them. Struck by the surprise, Sarah let out an "Ah!" as a finger entered her asshole. She felt her asshole was fingered by many different hands.

Bruce, still licking her pussy, stuck his tongue further out of his mouth, pushing it inside the girl. Sarah moaned as his tongue played around and inside her entrance.

Bruce got back up and stepped back. Tyler came forward, took his belt off and pulled his already hard cock out of his pants. It was rather large, slightly bending upwards. Sarah could only watch it, burning with anticipation while she was felt up by the rest of the men.

Tyler stroked his cock a couple of times and came close to her. The way she was being held by the two men, her pussy was at the perfect height for them to fuck her while standing up. Tyler slowly slid his cock on her slit. Her pussy was so wet that the head of his cock naturally slid inside as he pushed forward. Just as he was starting to push in, Sarah started moaning again, louder this time, with an strong orgasm hitting her. Her pussy contracted and pressed around Tyler's cock several times as she came.

Tyler waited patiently while Sarah enjoyed her orgasm around his cock. When she calmed down, he started to push it in again.

"Please, fuck me," Sarah begged, "all of you. Please."

Without wasting any time, Tyler pushed his cock all the way in and started fucking her hard. Sarah was biting her lower lips, just watching Tyler's cock disappear inside her pussy. It didn't take long for him to start cumming. Sarah soon felt a warm liquid inside her cavity, and Tyler pulled his wet cock out.

Next came Daniel. "Finally," he said as he came close to her. "Finally, I get to fuck you, you little whore."

For Sarah, being called a whore was strange and hot at the same time. Daniel pushed his cock inside her in one quick movement, gasping out of pleasure. Although wet and stimulated, her pussy was still tight. He fucked her eagerly for a couple of minutes, holding her ass while doing so. Not long after, Sarah started to feel his cock twitching as he came. Daniel deposited jets and more jets of cum deep inside Sarah's pussy.

Daniel had barely finished when Ethan took his place. Sarah's pussy was soaked and dripping cum down the floor as he fucked her. He slammed his cock in her and came in less than a minute, depositing even more cum inside.

Grant and Leo, who were holding Sarah, walked to Daniel's desk and put the girl there. Sarah laid back as she watched the men taking their cocks off, getting ready to fuck her. Some of them gathered around the girl's face, while some were on the other end of the desk, approaching her bottom area. A stream of cum was leaking out of Sarah's pussy and on to her asshole. Leo was quick to push his cock inside her pussy, also pushing some of the cum back in.

Leo's black cock was huge and pushing against the walls of her pussy without any mercy. She let out a brief squeak of complaint while she felt her pussy getting stretched out. Grant directed his cock into the girl's mouth and Sarah started to suck it, working with her tongue. Both her free hands were readily directed to cocks for her to work on.

Leo pushed his cock deep inside her, until he hit a wall. Knowing how deep he could go, he started fucking her, slowly at first but getting faster and faster. In her mouth, Grant's cock was pulsating vigorously, and soon she felt his warm jizz on her tongue. Sarah wasn't really a fan of swallowing cum, so she took the cock out of her mouth and let the cum drip down her chin.

"Wrong, girl," Grant said as he saw the cum dripping out of her mouth. "You'll have to swallow a lot of cum if you really want to succeed here." His sperm dripped down her chin on her tits chest.

Sarah built up some courage, closed her eyes and swallowed what little was left in her mouth. It just felt weird for her, but she was willing to do her best. She promptly put the next cock in line in her delicate mouth, Bruce's, while still being fucked by Leo.

lush_20
lush_20
170 Followers
12