Sarah's Hot Job Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hands played with her tits, grabbing her boobs, pulling and pinching her small tits. Leo didn't take long to cum. He pulled his long, thick cock out and stroked it a few times, shooting cum all over her pussy and mound. Shortly after, Bruce also came in her mouth. This time, the girl swallowed it all just as instructed.

Kevin laid down on the desk beside the girl. He grabbed her small body and helped her sit on his cock, reverse cowgirl style. As she was preparing to direct his cock inside her cum splattered pussy, he pushed his cock back a bit and stopped at the entrance of her asshole.

"No, I'm not sure I can." Sarah was scared as her asshole was about to be violated.

Kevin rubbed his cock on her pussy, pushing some cum around her asshole area. "Come on, girl. This is a requisite for the job," he said, making the men laugh. He grabbed her hips and started pushing her down.

Sarah's asshole was indeed tight. As he pushed inside, she gasped and closed her eyes, bracing for the pain. Kevin slowly pushed in. When her ass cheeks met his thighs, she knew his cock was all the way up her asshole.

"See? It didn't even hurt!" Kevin said.

"Well, just a bit. It wasn't that bad," Sarah lied, still in pain.

Her asshole was still tight, pressing around Kevin's cock. Sarah started to move up and down as the pain slowly faded away. Cum started to leak out of her pussy as she was sitting down. She pulled her knees up, supporting herself with her hands behind her while she worked up and down Kevin's cock, with ropes of cum hanging from her pussy lips.

Seeing Sarah had her mouth free, some of the men got up on the table. Sarah started to suck Todd but he didn't just want a blowjob, he wanted to fuck her mouth. Pushing in and out, he went deeper inside her with each thrust. Sarah used her free hand to feel and masturbate other cocks.

The girl was now working three cocks at the same time. In her mouth, Todd was reaching closer to Sarah's throat with each thrust. The girl wasn't used to this kind of action, and soon gagged and had to stop. Her eyes teared up due to the cock reaching close to her throat.

"You can do better than that," Todd said, pushing his cock in again.

Sarah took a deep breath and went as far as she could, feeling his cock go down her throat then pulling her head back out. She repeated this movement a few times, holding her gag reflex the best she could. Todd held on to her hair as she felt his cock twitching, and soon he was depositing his cum in her mouth. Knowing what to do, she closed her mouth and swallowed most of it. She still needed to swallow twice again to put all of it down her throat and into her stomach.

"See? She's a quick learner!" Todd said while she swallowed.

In her asshole, Kevin held her hips in place just as he came inside her. He then got up, leaving the girl to suck the cocks around her.

Feeling it was his time, John laid down on the desk and put the girl on top of him, facing him. He pushed his cock inside her cum soaked pussy and started to fuck her. Seizing the opportunity, Grant went behind the girl and started to push his cock in her ass.

Sarah stopped for a moment and looked around her. Up until now, the wildest sexual experience she had had was when her ex-boyfriend tried to anal her, but she ended up not letting him do it out of fear. Now she was getting double penetrated by two strangers as another seven waited for their turn.

As she started to get double fucked, other men got up on the desk approached her face. One by one, Sarah sucked their cocks, alternating as they wished. Daniel, Tyler and Todd came on her face and hair. Holding her face, they made her lick up all the cum that dripped near her mouth. Leo chose to cum inside her mouth, and Sarah had to swallow yet another load.

All the attention and action on her was becoming too intense again, and Sarah started to have another orgasm. She laid her head on John's chest, who was fucking her pussy, and used her hands to spread her pussy and asshole for the men to fuck. She had a loud orgasm, and wondered if anyone else in the office had heard it.

Grant came inside her stretched asshole soon after. When he pulled his cock out, her once virgin asshole was gaped open. Bruce took his place and used her asshole for several minutes until he also came inside. John came in her pussy, refilling what cum had leaked out.

The men put her in reverse cowgirl position again and continued to double penetrate her, replacing each other as they came. When they were all satisfied, each of them had come about three times each. Sarah counted about eight creampies in her pussy, and six in her asshole. She also swallowed five loads, let alone those who splattered her face, hair and tits with more cum. She was exhausted.

"You've been a good girl, Sarah," Tyler said as the girl was still lying down on desk. "If the decision was up to me, you'd be hired," he said. The other men agreed with him.

"Thank you," Sarah said, tired but happy to please them.

The men got dressed, and the eight partners left, leaving only Sarah, still naked except for her high heels and Daniel, who was dressed up again. Sarah got up and went for her clothes.

"Let me see your panties and bra," Daniel requested, before she picked them up.

Sarah went inside her purse and picked up both.

"These?" Sarah asked, confused.

The man took them up from her hand and put them in a drawer in his desk.

"You'll go home without wearing these and without cleaning yourself up. You may have them back on your first day," he said.

"That means I got the job?" Sarah asked.

"Yes!" Daniel said with a smile. "Congratulations. We really look forward to working with you."

Sarah smiled and put her dress back on. Daniel followed the girl to the elevator. She was attracting many strange looks on her way.

"See you next Monday." Daniel said as Sarah entered the elevator.

"See you. Bye!" she responded.

Sarah used the elevator's mirror to look at herself. There was cum visible on several parts of her hair and her face was covered in cum. Her hair was also a mess, with a lot of it glued to her face. Her dress, although covering her cum soaked body, was starting to show wet spots where it entered in contact with the men's jizz.

As she was analyzing how dirty of a whore she was, the elevator stopped and two women and two men came in. She quickly tried her best to remove the white cum from her hair. Her face and hair were still wet, but she hoped at least they wouldn't know what it was. The people in the elevator found her behavior and her wet face strange, but they didn't say anything.

There was nothing she could do about the wet spots on her dress, though. Other than that, she could still feel cum dripping down on several parts of her body, specially in her inner thighs and legs, and inside her pussy and asshole. Her dress was long enough to reach a little above her knees, but the cum was slowly becoming visible down her legs. She pushed her legs close together in an attempt to hold the cum in, and raced out of the elevator as soon as it reached the ground floor.

Her subway ride home wasn't easy either. She had to run her hands on her legs to remove the excess of cum. During all the way back home, she could feel more sperm slowly dripping out of her pussy and ass. At least nobody could see these, she thought.

Arriving home, Sarah had a good shower and started looking forward to the first day at her new job.

12