Sarah's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When everyone else was up and had eaten Dad proposed a day trip to take the family out on the boat next Friday, but no one really seemed to want to take him up on it. Mom was busy and the twins agreed, albeit reluctantly. So I guess if Melody and Hunter decide to do something else (or each other lol) I'll have him all to myself!

Fuckin' SCORE.

7.3.18

It was just Dad and I at the house tonight and some major shit just went down.

Mom was away for the week and the twins were at a friends house playing some sort of tabletop games till late in the night. Dad asked me what I wanted to do and I suggested we cook together and watch a movie, maybe go for a swim. It was still hot so I wanted to chill out for the most part.

We made some steak and veggies and rice and chatted about all sorts of weird stuff. There was something strange about the tension in the moment. All I could think about was how much I wanted him to kiss me, and how afraid I was that he'd reject me. I'm not sure exactly what made me want to ask him, but I think it was as the steaks went into the pan that I turned to him and asked very pointedly if he had ever thought about kissing me. The question came out of context to the conversation we were having and it confused him.

In an effort to make sense I just started to tell him how I felt, and once I started it was difficult to stop. He let me talk and listened as I explained how attractive I found him and for how long I've wanted to be with him and how all of it has coalesced into the helpless feeling of longing tied up with dread of needing to leave my home when I go to college, away from where he is. I told him how afraid I was that he wouldn't or didn't want me, when all I've wanted for what seems my whole life was to be with him. I gathered all my courage and told him how badly I wanted to be intimate with him. To make love to him as his woman. This final truth bomb left him truly speechless.

He was stunned for what seemed like 10 straight minutes until he confessed that he had no idea I felt this strongly. He told me he'd noticed my flirtatious behavior and rationalized it as puppy love, my sweet demeanor, something other than raw desire and passionate love. He looked at me and said he'd been unable to tear his eyes from me lately even though every fiber of his being was telling him it was wrong. He's afraid of his feelings, and definitely hasn't considered being with me in that way for long enough to be fully comfortable with the idea. We talked basically til 2 in the morning instead of watching a movie.

The night ended when we returned to the question that had started the whole evening's discussion. I was cuddled deep into his chest, my legs over his, the heat of his body merging with the flame of my desire. He told me he wasn't sure it was the right thing to do, but he couldn't let me leave his side without a kiss. He said he'd been yearning to feel my lips on his for weeks. He kept saying wonderful things until our lips met and we were joined together, loving each other with kisses and little bites and swipes of tongue until he pulled away, saying we had to go to bed before it went any further. I could feel his desire pulling me to him like rubber bands.

I'm not sure if he'll ever think of me like he does Mom, but it feels amazing to have told him and to know that he's not angry or upset, and that he appreciates me and my presence and still wants me around. We hugged before bed last night and I could feel his raging erection again. I tried to touch it and he quickly left which sucked but he texted me an apology later that night. He just got overwhelmed.

Tonight I kissed him again and the urge to jump his bones there and then was overpowering. The degree to which I want to be with him is suffocating. I just need to be patient and give him time to adjust to the idea that I want him. It feels good to have the secret out. Dad is on my side no matter what.

7.4.18

I can't wait til Friday. Dad and I are going to have a blast out at the lake I think. Mom being gone has given us the space to really test the limits of our boundaries as regards to flirtation because Hunter and Melody mainly keep to themselves or spend time at friends places.

I've been wearing more lingerie than swimwear lately, and acting like a total floozy around Dad. To his credit, he's been meeting me with the same energy, following the flow of the erotic tension with flirty jokes, pinching squeezing me when no one was watching, carousing and fondling me in a way unimaginable to either of us literally just days ago. He told me that he felt like a horny teenager again. We kissed a few more times since the first really passionate kiss but allot of it has been exploration of my body and his when we can snatch moments of real privacy. I keep trying to properly make out with him, to push him to the point where he can't resist the feeling of my body on his but he stops after what feels like no time at all. He's overly paranoid of being seen by Hunter or Melody. I can't blame him, so I haven't been pressing the issue. It's definitely weird for me too sometimes. Or all of the time. But the feeling that shivers through me when he touches me is like nothing else.

I've been taking lots of kinky photos and texting them to him. He wasn't a fan of the concept of having evidence on his phone at first but made sure to clarify he loved the way I looked. I basically told him it wasn't going to stop and to deal with it, which made him laugh and say I was mean to my old man. He's quickly getting used to it though, and he definitely did not complain too much. I taught him how to move the pics to the hidden folder on his phone and he seemed much happier once the option was made available to him. He's been taking lots of long breaks in the bathroom after we hang out. Next time I notice he's gone I gotta text him more pics of me playing with myself. It's the least I can do for my Daddy. Sometimes I stop and read back sentences like that and it blows me away how horny even the thought of him makes me.

Things are escalating quickly. I feel pretty overwhelmed sometimes but mostly, the last few days have been the most exhilarating series of experiences in my whole life. I think I truly have him under my spell, he really sees me as a woman in addition to his Daughter. He has never once asked for me to stop or to go away outright except for those first few times when kissing me was too much for him. He's restrained himself quite impressively but I can tell how badly he wants me. I think that's the most overwhelming part, that my dream could actually come true.

Sydney is supposed to call me before dinner, I can't wait to tell her everything that's happened over the past few days.

7.5.18

Since the house has been empty the last few days I decided to sneak to Dad's room last night. After a lovely evening with a fantastic dinner that I cooked for him from scratch we watched a few episodes of our favorite show and then parted for the night. Or so he thought. I put on a few pieces of my best lingerie and sent him some preview pictures before I slipped in to my parent's room as I heard his shower start. I waited in the bed, enjoying the soft silk sheets on my skin, and imagining his reaction when I was discovered, imagining how it would feel to have him fuck me here.

I guess you could say he was surprised! He was buck naked when he walked out of the bathroom and I could tell he had been looking at the pics I had sent him earlier because his erection was untamed and prominent, ready for action. I must have been quite a sight getting off the bed because he stood there rooted to the ground as if he had seen a ghost. I tried to do it as gracefully as possible and approached him slowly.

I had been so tempted to spread my legs and invite him to fuck me but I didn't want to overwhelm him more than I already was, so I got close to him and kissed him sweetly, purposefully pressing my breasts into his chest and my burning groin onto his enormous protruding erection. I kissed him with all my passion, absolutely convinced he wouldn't stop me and proven by the force of his returning kisses. We kissed until my face was sore, then I smiled as I broke away from him and kissed my way down onto my knees. He didn't stop me when I got there so I touched him gently, massaging and exploring his manhood. He seemed shell shocked by what was happening so I kissed him down there and asked if he was ok.

I didn't get a response so I put my mouth on him and sucked his cock with all the enthusiasm and skill I had. It didn't take long to make him burst. It was amazing how big, thick and hard his cock is, and how much cum he can make. I like giving blowjobs but servicing his gorgeous penis was an experience like no other. He doesn't have the longest cock I've ever seen (Zach's cock was really long but quite skinny lol), but Dad's was physically huge, muscular and curving upwards, girthy and pulsing with raw desire. I wanted it inside me the moment I saw it.

He laid me back down on the bed after I licked and swallowed the last drops of cum from the tip of his shaft and started to rub my pussy, exploring and finding my clit and stimulating it in ways I don't think I've ever been touched before. I came so hard I was left limp for several minutes, unable to use my arms or legs due to the intensity of my orgasm.

The first time he put himself inside me is a blur in my mind, over layered by everything we've done since then but I remember him cradling my head, kissing me fiercely as I parted my legs and allowed him to climb onto me. I can remember the electric pleasure of his immense cock slowly sliding into me while we kissed, savagely pressing our lips together. Neither of us lasted long before we both crashed into our orgasms simultaneously. That's never happened to me and the sensation of cumming with your partner is like nothing I've ever felt before. It's addicting, like the best drug you can imagine but better. He always tries to get me to cum as much as possible when we make love but nothing compares to the feeling of his hot cum splashing into me, setting off my own paroxysms of ecstasy in my womb with the heat of his seed.

He laid down with me and we kissed and cuddled and talked and held each other until we both fell asleep. It felt like something out of a dream.

This morning he woke me up with a kiss and a fuck as he got up for work, and it felt like everything was right in the world. I woke up and suddenly he had slid inside me, pumping me full of his love. It wasn't long before we both came, and he really had to get up. He warned me that Melody and Hunter were home but I don't think they ever saw me leave his room. Today I'm gonna go shopping with the girls, buy a new swimsuit and lingerie for tomorrow! I'm literally vibrating with excitement.

Tonight, I'm going to have even more fun with Daddy.

7.7.18

Mom is back, which means playtime is over, but this kitten has a new tomcat. The lake was everything I could've dreamed and more. The only problem is that I don't know how I can leave him to go to college now. I guess that's a problem for end-of-summer-Sarah! Hah dumb bitch. I'm going to keep loving and living this dream for now.

I already told Sydney everything so writing it down here feels superfluous and risky but I can't share Dad's bed tonight, and I'm bored, so here I am in my own, writing. It feels like I got a taste of Heaven only to be sent back to the monotony of my old life. What a wild week. Even the more normal moments when we did "regular" father daughter activities seem wreathed in golden light. It's all so surreal I sometimes pinch myself to remind of the reality. Something in me has truly been awakened though. I've always been pretty horny and my libido has never been an issue in my past relationships but that was nothing compared to the unfathomable desire I feel inside me now.

I need him, always. My pussy aches for his cock, my body yearns to be near his and every time he touches me the need to jump his bones becomes one almost impossible to resist.

The night before the lake trip I went on his bed again and this time he was ready for me, gently inviting me to join him. We kissed for what seemed like hours before I noticed his hands gently exploring my body, softly teasing my nipples and slipping beneath the thin silky fabric of my lingerie to venture deeper. This was the first time he had taken control of the situation, whereas everything up til then had been me propositioning him. It so felt right to have his hands on me and in me, to not give him permission or ask him for every little thing. He just acted as if he knew my every desire.

I had always been afraid of the possibility that the post coital clarity would result in the two of us feeling awkward guilty or worse disgust, but nothing of the sort really seemed to affect us. I remember laying there for the first time, stunned as we both recovered and genuinely not being able to withhold my giggles of joy. Dad laughed too and it wasn't long before we were back at it. We didn't talk much, we just kept getting horny and fucked like rabbits into the late hours of the night. I thought my libido was incorrigible but the attention I paid him seemed to awaken an insatiable thirst in him as well.

The next morning we got up early which made me grumpy, but we had a ways to drive and we wanted to keep a low profile with regards to Hunter and Melody.

I packed all the essentials into the car while Dad made sure the boat was properly hitched. I decided to wear something cute as opposed to something overly scandalous because I feel like the people at the lake know our family and I didn't want to torture dad the whole time we were driving. The outfit was a light and airy black romper with pink and purple floral patterns. The hem was sheer cut with a plunging V-neckline over my favorite red full bodied swimsuit. I definitely have sexier outfits and rompers even, but in hindsight I do have to admit I was probably a little distracting.

The drive up went quicker than expected, we chatted about this and that and things were pretty lighthearted when about halfway through Zach texted me confessing that he regretted the way he treated me, and begging me to take him back. I told Dad and we had a good laugh, but things got a little awkward when Dad asked if I ever wanted to get back together with him, or with someone my age. Obviously I have no interest in going back to playing games with Zach or anyone else, but it gave me an opportunity to ask about him and Mom, and what our new relationship meant for them.

Apparently they've been in an open marriage for a while, though it's mostly been her taking advantage of that agreement. We got to talking about what we wanted from our new relationship. It felt really weird to be working through relationship issues with Dad, but I knew for sure that I wanted more from him than just some sort of "father with benefits" situation, and it really felt like the most adult and considered conversation I've ever had about what I wanted from another person for the future. I think he was a little surprised and overwhelmed to hear and see the passion I felt for him even when I wasn't aroused and the conversation died into a lull as we arrived at the boat launch. My feelings surprise me too sometimes, and I guess it really hasn't been all that long so he's still adjusting.

After launching the boat I waited for Dad to park the car and come join me on the lake. He jokingly asked for permission to board the ship as I barred his way and I requested a kiss in return. He picked me up in his arms and planted a kiss right on my forehead as he carried me below deck giggling and squealing. It was early on a Friday morning so the regular weekend crowd hadn't quite rolled in yet. It felt awesome to be there on our own, enjoying each other's company as lovers. We made our way out to the middle of the lake and did some swimming while Dad set up his fishing gear. As I pulled myself out of the water I noticed him watching me avidly, his face fixed on my body as I pulled it out of the water. It feels amazing to have him look at me and appreciate me without any fear of judgement from family. I walked over to him and sat in his lap, enjoying the feeling of his bulging cock and his feeble protests as I soaked his clothes.

We kissed madly and soon I found myself being lifted and carried below decks once again. This time, Dad lowered me down onto the sectional futon thing we have below decks and kissed me, unbuckling his sodden pants while I furiously played with the clasp of my swimsuit. After a moment or two of awkward fumbling he took my legs under my knees and put me in a mating press, climbing on top of me and his love sliding into me deeper than I ever thought possible. He wrapped one of his hands around my throat and pounded me until I milked cum from his cock with my third immense orgasm.

We spent the rest of the day swimming hanging out chatting and snacking on the picnic basket that I had brought. Dad cast his fishing lines and I managed to reel in a nice big trout for us to eat tonight! I made sure to spend plenty of time tanning nude while reading, and serviced Daddy's every need by raising a leg or opening my mouth to let him enter me whenever he wanted. I'd never met anyone who matched my sexual needs so it really felt like being in my own little slice of heaven.

We talked about college a whole lot, I think he's having a harder time coming to terms with me leaving than I thought and the only reason he felt comfortable telling me was because of our secret. He said something about moving some assets and projects around but I'm not really sure what that means. I asked him if I should change my school decision because I still technically can, but he doesn't want me changing up my future on his account. I told him I was thinking about what would be best for both of us but I'm not sure he was convinced. He really wants me to have the college experience but all I can think about anymore is how important he is to me and how badly I want him to be mine.

Packing up for the drive home was tough because we both knew Mom was going to be there when we got back. I sulked most of the drive but Daddy cheered me up by slipping his fingers into me as we drove down the final stretch. He played with me until we got to the front gates of the property, where he stopped and fingerfucked me into a bone-shuddering orgasm. I was still reeling from it when Mom hugged me at the door. I was tempted to try and sneak off with him again tonight, but Dad was having none of it and invited the rest of the family to the den for movie night. Sitting next to him while he cuddled Mom was quite literally maddening but I managed to control myself I think. I can't remember what movie we watched though.

7.14.18

I really thought keeping this secret would be a little harder than it has been. I guess that means I need to take extra care not to get too casual about the whole thing but Dad and I spent so much time alone together before our affair anyways that I don't think anyone notices the difference. Certainly no one has even been at the house when we play and my memory of Hunter and Melody's secret has made me really paranoid about keeping things under wraps. As far as I know, Dad and Sydney are the only people on earth that know about everything.

Dad has been really stressed at work the past week, he's been working on some project that he doesn't want to tell me about, which I understand. I've been trying my best to be there for him for anything he needs, beyond sex even. He really seems to appreciate it and makes room and time for me whenever I ask to read near him or if he needs any help. I'm finding I love him more every day, and all I want is to spend time with him and make sure he is happy. That's not something I've ever wanted for anyone other than myself which is kind of a sad indictment of all my previous relationships.