Sarah's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was another party this weekend, this time at Eva's house. I had a lot of fun dancing and hanging out with the old crew. It felt so liberating to know someone was eagerly waiting for me to come home, ready to fill me up and pleasure me the way I wanted. I talked and danced with some boys just so I could say I did. Daddy could get jealous but he always encouraged me to have fun with boys my age. I even made out with Gemma, but ultimately I could not wait to get home to sneak down to the den where Dad was waiting with another outfit for me to wear while we had fun.

He recently opened a discreet line of credit in my name so I can buy myself anything I want, but for the past week I've mostly been parading my own lingerie and loungewear as well as any pieces I can sneak out of Moms closet without her noticing. Getting fucked in her lingerie was always something I loved to do in previous relationships, the outfits she preferred are these high end sexy things fit for only the most elegant of fornicators.

Seeing me in her outfits seemed to drive him to point where he lost control, preempting any semblance of foreplay or control. He became like a wild beast, desperate to fill me with his cum, so lately I naturally gravitate to Mom's stuff when I really want a good vigorous fucking. Dad can be very gentle and almost over considerate sometimes and I enjoy being dominated so I certainly don't mind him playing rough from time to time. In fact from the sense I get about how Sydney and her dad interact, I'm quite demanding with my Daddy.

I keep trying to make myself ignore the fact that August is looming around the bend which means school is going to start. I don't wanna pack my things because it means that I will be going and I'm not sure when the next time Dad and I will see each other again, and confronting that fact has been really tough for the both of us. Yesterday at the dinner table he mentioned hoping that I would find some nice young man to fill my time and cheer me up while I'm away. I almost blurted a retort about only ever wanting him from now on before remembering everyone at the table with us.

Ugh. This is going to be hard. Just as it seemed things were going so well. I've told Dad I'm going to use the card he gave me to fly back home every night to warm his bed. He laughs and thinks I'm being funny but I'm only half joking really. Mom keeps asking if I'm excited to make the move but I barely have the energy to keep up to pretense that everything is fine.

7.21.18

Everything major is packed, and I've been so busy for the past week but I haven't had any time alone with Dad. Mom took me shopping which was nice, but it was hard to stay enthusiastic when I'm feeling so down, and I know I could probably just order everything I need online anyways. It turns out she's realized someone kept stealing her best lingerie, so one of our stops was at the shop she usually buys from. I think Mom had a good time and that's what was important, but it was a little stressful dodging questions about who I'd been impressing with her clothes. I don't think she has the slightest idea her husband and daughter are making love every moment they can steal, but I guess its a sign it's a good time as any to stop doing anything that risky.

To make everything worse, dad has been incredibly busy on his project so we haven't only had to cancel the last family boat trip before I left, but I haven't had any time alone with him since Monday. To make up for it we're throwing a going away party tonight and everyone is going to be there, but I really just want it to be over with. It's hard not to feel bummed about everything.

We keep talking about how great it'll be to meet new people at college, and to have new experiences. The last few times we fucked have felt like the last few times with Zach at the beginning of the summer and it's making me feel sad and down, right when it feels like I should be appreciating all the little things about our relationship that make me happy.

7.23.18

I think it's safe to say that I am completely shell-shocked right now. Dad just pulled me aside and gave me some amazing news. For the last couple months he's been working to shift his company's headquarters to the West Coast! There was an opportunity for tax breaks and cheaper office space or something so he volunteered to be point on that whole operation and now that it's taking shape he's planning to relocate out to San Diego.

Here's the kicker - he's planning to purchase or rent a Villa in the hills near my college for us to live at while I'm there! Mom has known for a while but he's going to tell the whole family over dinner tonight. Sydney was the first person I told and to say she's thrilled would be an understatement. I wonder if we'll be able to get our dads around for dinner sometime. I genuinely can't wait to share a home with Daddy and live like his partner.

I'm also so relieved I don't have to live in the dorms. Dad really wanted me to experience the quintessential college life, but I think I made it pretty clear in the past month or two how much I was dreading the thought of sharing my space with other strange people, or being apart from him for that matter. The move happens in a week and I've gone from dreading it with all my soul to intensely impatient to have it over and done with!

Dad showed me the listing he was considering and I cannot wait to be there. Not only is it elegant and beautiful, but it's going to be a whole house just for the two of us. There'll be rooms for the whole family, but Dad made it pretty clear who the master would be for when he asked me if I wanted a standard king size mattress, or a California king. The man is too much of an ascetic to pick something like that out for himself, and decorating it is going to be one of the many things I have to look forward to. It's going to be our little kingdom and I can't wait to be there while I learn.

What with everything going on, I hope I can keep up with my journaling. There's something about writing these thoughts down that make them less crazy in my head. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by the sense that I'm in over my head. I remember the first time I was in the bathroom with him naked since I was very little. I think we both had a moment then where we realized how intimate we'd become and how long it had been since we'd been this close. The last time we were in the bathroom together he'd been bathing me as a child. Now I was his woman, eager to share his every moment and ready to sate any of his desires.

You'd think it would have felt awkward or uncomfortable but something about that realization filled me with love and lust, and a need to have him inside me, to be even deeper a part of my life.

I remember Sydney telling me how inexpressible the sensation was, how special and unique her Father's love made her feel. I understand now. I was made for Evan Marks. He married my mother, and made me so that I could love him for the rest of his life. That certainty feels like a fire at my core that exists purely for him. The miracle was that somehow, it had turned out that he felt the same way in return.