Sarah's Journey Ch. 022

Story Info
When bras cost almost as much as the breasts.
4.3k words
4.59
5.8k
4

Part 22 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

022 When bras cost almost as much as the breasts.

After a little digging on the Internet, I did manage to order a bra that was a 34L, hoping it would fit. As my order from Rose was going to take 3-4 weeks. I knew this one wasn't going to be as good quality and definitely wouldn't last as long, but it would get me by, as I couldn't very well not wear a bra to work.

I returned to work after being remote for a few weeks while I healed up. I tried to down play my new breasts with some new tops I bought at a shop for larger women. While they didn't look good on me, they got the job done. I tried to keep a hoodie on as much as I could.

I walked in and there was a definite reaction. Literally my breasts entered the room before I did and everyone knew it. The entire lobby stopped and went silent when I opened the door and walked in. Everyone was staring, speechless. I knew I should have gone in the side door down the hall. I was prepared for this though, I thought through it for weeks as I was healing up. I stood there for a few seconds, mostly to let the shock wear off.

"Happy Monday everyone." I said cheerily and with a smile. Then I proceeded to badge in, walk through the turnstile and on down to my office like I did normally. I badged into my office as usual, unloaded my laptop and other work materials. I tried as best as I could to go about my usual routine but there were definitely changes that just simply had to happen.

Some doors I had to step through at a bit of an angle if they were narrower doors. I couldn't pick up as much weight as usual, not that I had to lift all that much anyway. I got my morning coffee and had the same reaction from the people in the hall and kitchen area. I was being very careful to not knock anything over and to pay attention to what was on the counter before I walked up to it, as I couldn't see it if I stood close enough to actually pick up things.

Just like I knew would happen the word spread fast, the morning team meeting was similarly the same way. No one was going to say anything because we were at work, but I knew all of them wanted to. I managed a team of about 12-15 engineers and all but 1 was a guy, no shock there. As my breasts entered the room before me the hushed chatter quieted down by the time the rest of me got in the room. I decided to address the issue and just get it over with.

"Happy Monday! Ok I am going to address the elephant [pun?] in the room. I signed my divorce papers, and decided to get myself a divorce present. No, I didn't intend this outcome. But it's how it is now so let's just move on with the day as usual. Ok?"

Everyone said yes, I even got kind words about my divorce and a few other business appropriate positive comments and compliments. What was the best though was that everyone on the team offered any additional assistance if I needed it.

Technically I was disfigured and at a bit of a disadvantage or, also technically, a bit of a disability. But I went on and tried to carry on as usual although at times it was obvious there were challenges.

The day was filled with the usual stuff that piled up while I was gone despite me keeping on top of Email.

My boss even stopped by after lunch to check in on me as he was aware that I was healing up from a surgery. He just didn't know what surgery. Well now there was no mistaking what surgery I had done. Very non-judgmentally he offered any additional help or support to ensure that I didn't negatively impact my recovery.

I finished up the work day and headed home, only hitting the horn a couple of times as I moved around in my car. The rest of the day was uneventful, my neighbors all had seen me for a few weeks now and weren't stunned but I still got lots of looks. Not much eye contact though. Which honestly, I take the stares as a compliment so at least looking at me with a smile would be nice. But I guess most women don't react like that. I rationalized that if I didn't want the attention, I would have just stayed an almost A cup and not spent over 2 years getting myself to look like this. Albeit I didn't intend to look as I do now being much bigger than I expected.

Over the next couple of weeks I still tried to dress my gigantic breasts down as much as I could. But no matter what I did, they were just overtly obvious. I was at least adapting to work and life routines.

I had a package show up one day in the mail. I didn't recognize the return address or the shipper. I couldn't for the life of me think of what I ordered. I got back to the condo and opened the box. It was all my special-order items that I had Rose get for me. How in the hell could I forget about this I thought after how much it cost?

In a flurry of glee I ran to my bedroom and started trying on my new bras. Oh my God!! They fit so well, were comfortable and held everything in place. My breasts didn't have that 2-3" sag that they did in the temporary bra. Their shape was perfect, they weren't perfectly round but slightly oval shaped and sat high on my chest, creating the most perfect cleavage I'd ever seen. I stood there in the mirror marveling at my breasts that now were held properly and looked like they should. I tried on all the bras and everything was perfect, there were subtle differences in all of them but all in all they were perfect. The sports bras were fantastic as well, I only needed one and I could jump up and down, side to side, even turn quickly and they were securely held in place. I didn't feel the implants swinging and pulling at my muscles or skin as I had up to this point when I did move suddenly. And the bikini top looked fantastic! It covered an acceptable amount of my breasts with just enough side boob and heaving cleavage to definitely get attention. Hell I bet a low flying plane would notice when I wore this out to the pool, I remember thinking.

A week or so went by and the Dr. cleared me to go back to the gym, get in the pool and ocean. I had no more restrictions! Although at work I was still trying to dress my breasts down. I thought that nothing I wore looked good and I looked dumpy. I finally decided that trying to hide these things was just not possible and again reminded myself that I didn't spend all this money, go through all this discomfort and healing to try and hide these things. I might as well show them off, hell that's why I bought them, besides they were fantastic for my confidence and self-image.

I went and bought clothes from shops that catered to women of my physique, and tailored the garments to fit properly as well. I went back to the gym and lost the 8 pounds I'd put on from not working out.

Life was looking great for me; I'd never been happier. I'd definitely gotten used to these and grown to love them!

The change in wardrobe caused another wave of attention at work even after everyone had pretty much gotten used to how I looked. I'd never had so much confidence and despite how it sounds I finally had self-worth.

Summer was coming, in Los Angeles it's almost always summer but you get the idea, and I was super excited to get back out to the beach! I hadn't even gotten my initial bikinis out of the drawer since my final surgery. I wondered if they would even be able to be worn? Not that there was much to them anyway, they were bought to cover just the necessities, and didn't have any real 'function' other than that.

Chris my construction guy that I played in his company weekend Corn Hole tournament had been chatting with me since and I liked him pretty well, it helped that he was pretty muscular, and above average looking. He knew that I was not ok with sex before I was divorced and he was surprisingly respectful of that. This was a bonus point for him as I don't like being forced or pushed on things like that. He'd been giving me some space since my divorce like I asked him to. I didn't mention I went and had the surgery that made me look like a flotation device. As we chatted, he gently asked about getting together again, this time for dinner possibly. I gladly agreed, trying to hide my enthusiasm, we discussed over text, Friday night. Places were going to be packed on a Friday in LA.

Me

"So where are we going?"

Chris

"Where do you want to go?"

Me

"Oh no you're not going to pin that on me mister. You decide."

Chris

"Well what do you like?"

Me

"Pretty much anything. I love ethnic food and I can usually find something even if I happen to not like the place."

Chris

"Hmmm... I don't want to seem cheap."

Me

"I'm not like that. You can take me to the park and bring tuna sandwiches and I'll be just as happy with that as I would be a Gordon Ramsay Steak."

Chris

"While that's good to know I still don't know what to suggest."

Me

"Surprise me! Friday, pick me up at 1900?"

Chris

"You got it!"

With that settled, all the while realizing it was Thursday, I had nothing to wear that was 'date' attire. Especially with my massive tits nothing but my work clothes would really fit me unless it was a giant sweat shirt. I left work early and headed to the clothing store that I got my bikinis at. [Again, that information that was definitely worth $40.]

I arrived and walked inside. My eyes adjusting to the light I headed to the dress area. All the dresses here were cheap, $30 or less, and they showed it. Definitely a place for strippers to get clothing that was going to be worn out quickly. I looked around and couldn't decide on what might fit. I asked the girl at the counter if she could help. Looking around the empty store she laughed and walked over.

I noticed that it was the same girl that was in here before and I asked if she was the only employee?

"No, but I'm the only front counter clerk that doesn't have a meth problem." she said

"Well that's good to know. I'm Sarah."

"Nice to meet you. Angelique."

"So I need a dress for a date, and I was hoping that something in here would work."

"Oh, ok, so you're wanting to show off your ummm, boobs?"

Laughing "How did you know?" I asked with a wry smile.

"Well since I saw them come through the door before you did that was sort of a hint. I don't remember them being this, well, gigantic last time you were in here."

"No, no they weren't. These were a divorce present to myself."

"That's a great present, but why so fucking huge? Sorry about the F bomb."

"It's totally fucking fine!" I said bursting out laughing. "Well, they weren't supposed to be this fucking gigantic to be honest. I wasn't in the best frame of mind the day of the surgery and I told the surgeon 'As big as is safe', then woke up to these." I said with a bit of a shrug.

"Well you picked a great surgeon they look amazing! I don't know how much in here will fit you usually the dancer girls have huge tits, but not like those!" Angelique said matter-of-factly.

"Well lets see what we can do." I said hoping that I wasn't going to be out of luck. I didn't know where else to go.

"Ok, so where are you going on this date?" she asked.

"No idea, it could be Ruth's Chris, or tuna sandwiches at the beach."

"Ok, well that's decidedly not helpful at all." she said walking a couple of rows over.

I followed here a bit overwhelmed by all the stuff they had packed into the rows of hanging outfits.

"How conservative do you want to be? Do you want to be demure and sexy or showy, or down right slutty?"

"Well..." I stopped thinking "...what do you think?"

"Girl if you got those damn things I'd show them the fuck off, they AMAZEBALLS!"

"Alright then lets do it! But I need to be decent if we do go to a nicer restaurant, I can't have my nipples popping out or a whole boob either."

"Are you going to wear a bra?"

"I was really hoping not to."

"Ok." Angelique said as she walked down the aisle and over another few rows.

"So we're going to need to mix and match a bit here."

"If I need to buy 2 outfits to get a top and bottom that match and fit I'm ok with it."

"Really?" she said with surprise.

"Trust me with how much I spent on bras and a conservative swimsuit buying 2 $30 outfits will be ok."

"Well that makes things a lot easier." Angelique as she flipped through the outfits.

"Are you ok with cleavage? It's going to be lots of cleavage, there's no way we're going to cover those!"

"Hey I can't hide them if I tried, and I have been at work; so I might as well just show them off."

"Ok, that's going to make this a lot easier."

Angelique picked up 4-5 outfits for their tops and we went to the dressing rooms.

I went in and she hung the garments on the hook inside.

"I know this is not totally appropriate but do you mind if I see them?"

she asked with a nervous tone in her voice.

I thought to myself that this was an amazing feeling! I had, had dreams about something like this. Except it was a guy asking.

I smiled with a giddy school girl look and said "Sure!"

I took my top off and my bra, as I stood there Angelique just stared at me with her mouth slightly open. She looked at me in awe it seemed. I pushed my chest out a bit to ensure that they were standing up and perky.

"Wow, just wow! Those are beautiful! I gotta ask, how did you get them that big without that huge blue vein showing through the skin that other women get?"

"I took over 2 years to gradually increase my size with expanders and skin cream."

Having not heard of expanders I explained what they are and how they worked. Angelique about shit herself when I told her I used to be less than an A cup. She couldn't believe it. Neither could I, still, and it's been over 2 years.

She started to reach out to feel them and stopped. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to offend it's just, I mean WOW!"

Laughing "Hey it's fine I'm totally cool with it. Yes you can feel them."

She smiled and put her hands on the outsides of both of them and squeezed them together, then lifted up. "Jesus Christ, those are fucking heavy!"

"Yes that's a thing." I said with a shrug.

"But damn they feel great and they're just beautiful!"

After trying on a few outfits and sending a few back because there was just no way they would even come close to covering the boobs, we found one that looked good for date night.

It was a silvery blue-green cocktail dress that had spandex in the fabric so it would stretch over the boobs. The breast pockets were for an E cup but they just wrapped around the outsides far enough to cover all of my nipples. However, as we stood there looking at me in the mirror something didn't feel right about the dress. I stood there,took a deep breath and the breast pockets that were straining already slipped off the sides and completely back to my arms. Thus leaving my breasts jutting out in full view, I might as well had been only wearing suspenders with them tucked in behind my side boob that stuck out further than my arms when they are at my sides.

Angelique pulled them over my breasts again and they stayed. I turned my torso sideways without moving my feet and the same thing happened, boing both of my huge tits just sticking out with nothing at all overing them again. I looked at Angelique as she grabbed the fabrics and stretched it over them again, obviously it was straining to just stay in place. I took a few steps and almost as soon as I moved my arms, boom tits everywhere. Well to be honest there was tit everywhere as it was; just now completely uncovered.

"Ok, I can fix this." Angelique said as she walked around the corner.

At that point I had given up and turned to look at shoes standing there with my giant tits out feeling the A/C blowing on them causing my nipples to get hard, and stand up as far as they could being stretched flat by the hugely overfilled implants. Angelique walked back around the corner with a roll of what looked like tape.

"Ummm, is that tape?" I asked turning to her as I got more comfortable with my boobs just being out on display.

"Yep 2 sided 'fashion' tape." she said tearing off a strip.

Pulling the left breast pocket of the dress over my left boob she positioned the fabric about ¼" past my nipple and held it there. Then she peeled off the paper from the tape turned the fabric over applied the tape then folded it back over on to my skin just covering my nipple.

Handing a strip of the tape to me she said, "Ok you do the other one."

I was really starting to like this girl. I took it and did the same thing. Standing in the mirror to make sure they were equal on both sides I got it stuck in place. I paused looking in the mirror, I looked at Angelique, then back at the mirror. I took a deep breath and hoped. A few seconds went by, it stayed. It felt pretty solid as well. I twisted my torso and walked around. Even the significant bouncing and giggling that I was intentionally causing by dropping my heels on the ground didn't cause the tape to let go.

"WOW that shit is great!" I exclaimed.

"Until you go to take it off." she said.

And she was right, it took a bit to get it peeled off my skin. This wasn't the most comfortable or pleasant thing I'd ever done. I put the wax paper back over the tape and left it on the dress as it was right where it needed to be.

"Just remember it will eventually come off with skin oil and sweat. But it's generally fairly water resistant." Angelique made sure to let me know.

"Got it! You're a life saver!" I said as I leaned forward and gave her a hug. I thought she was going to disappear in between my boobs for a second.

"Hey I got you girl!" Angelique replied excitedly. "You just have to let me know how the date goes, ok?"

"Absolutely!"

I paid for the 1 outfit and left for home.

The next day I couldn't concentrate on work. I was so distracted thinking about my date with Chris that night. I couldn't help wondering where he was going to take me. My excitement was even more so amplified because I knew that I was free to have sex this time! I got moist at the thought, and could hardly sit still.

I left work after lunch and worked remotely from home so that I wouldn't have to deal with traffic and was sure to be there and ready. I buttoned up a couple of calls and video conferences then kept tabs on email every few minutes through the last couple of hours of the day.

At 1800hrs I texted Chris and asked if we were still on schedule.

Me

"Hey, are you still going to make 1900?"

Chris

"Might be 15 mins late, need to shower and fight traffic."

Me

"Cool! ;)"

I got in the shower, got cleaned up, washed my hair, I even took extra time putting on make-up, being thankful that I didn't need much now. Thank you again Dr. I got out a bottle of rubbing alcohol and some cotton balls. When Chris texted that he was about 15 minutes away I went in the bathroom and cleaned the front of my breasts where the tape would sit to get rid of any skin oil and make sure it stuck securely.

I put on my new dress; it was a blue-green that was slightly sparkly because of the threads that ran through it. It almost seemed to glowed with an iridescence. It firmly hugged my hips and abdomen conforming to every curve. I pulled the shoulder spaghetti straps up over my shoulders and then stretched the left breast pocket over my the beachball sized breast and placed the tape just inside the outer edge of the fabric and carefully positioned it to just cover the very edge of my areola. Pressing it firmly in place and holding for a few seconds I let go and it stayed in place feeling secure. Moving a bit and taking a few deep breaths it was still holding despite the fabric being stretched fairly tight. It's a good thing that this outfit was 50% spandex as it needed to stretch to do the job.

I repeated the same process on the right side. All worked really well and held in place. I could even bend over forward and the tape securely held the fabric in place despite my breasts falling forward as I bent at the waist. I stood looking at myself in the mirror and marveled at how it fit. I was elated when I turned to the side and there was no tenting from where the fabric came down to the bottoms of my breasts then to my abdomen. It hugged the curve perfectly to my skin with no gaps at all, it might as well have been painted on, I was so happy!

12