Sarah's Journey Ch. 022

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at myself I'd guess that maybe 40% of my breasts were covered. The dress started where my breast started at my chest, just below my collar bone and went in a diagonal across the outer bottom of them across the inner tops of my areolas where the tape was. Then continued down hugging the curve underneath and finally coming back together in a V just at the bottoms of them where they melded perfectly back into my abdomen. Just above my slight, yet feminine, 6 pack that was slowly returning with the more time I spent at the gym.

My cell phone rang jolting me back to the present and away from my breasts that mesmerized even me. It was the automated gate system of the complex with a guest alert and entry or deny prompt. Chris was here, I pressed 1 and opened the gate. Then texted him my building number and condo letter. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door.

I opened the door, Chris was standing there in a very nice button up shirt, nice pants and a stylish blazer. He definitely cleaned up well from the dirty sweaty construction worker that I usually saw, even when he was casually cleaned up. He stood a bit over 6 feet tall, it was obvious he was muscular, but not hugely bulky. Although definitely solid.

As I opened the door, he stood there with his eyes wide open and almost bugging out of his head. His mouth was agape as he just stood there frozen with this look of shock on his face.

I just smiled and waited a few seconds. Finally, he uttered an almost confused "Uhhhh..." as he trailed off still not saying anything intelligible.

"So where are we going?" I asked still not knowing what he had planned. At this point I was relieved that I didn't need to run back to my bedroom and jump into my 5.11 shorts, a shirt and my steel toed hiking boots to go rock climbing, seeing as how he was dressed.

"It's, ummm, a, uhh sstill a surprise," he stammered as he seemed to trip over his own words.

I was filled with a rush of elation. No one had ever looked at me like that before. Especially not when I was married, God knows I was the definition of wall flower. I had butterflies in my stomach, not so much from having a date, but actually having someone find me attractive to that extent. I was definitely looking forward to this outing and whatever else it held.

"Great, lets get going I'm famished." I said stepping out the door almost having to push him back with my breasts, that left my condo significantly before I did. I closed the door behind me, scanned my thumbprint on the lock to lock the door, ready to go.

12