Sarah's Journey Ch. 023

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you kidding you looked fucking fabulous! I'm glad I had a blazer on to help hide my hard-on that I had all night."

"I wasn't aware."

"It wasn't just me. A few of the wait staff I saw trying to be sneaky and adjust as they walked back to the kitchen. Not to mention the guys at the bar, they were all moving their junk around."

"I guess I didn't notice, probably because I'd had a bit to drink." I said as I worked on the second piece of tape that was almost off my skin.

I got the second piece of tape off my right breast and pulled them off the dress then tossed them in the trash. I turned to Chris and smiled.

"Bathroom lights off." I told my DA. The lights went off, Chris laughed a little and shook his head. With that I pushed him backwards into my bedroom, grabbed his hands put them on my huge tits that were way more than he could even start to cover with them. I grabbed his head, pulled him to me and tried to jam my tongue down his throat as far as I could while resuming my grip on his cock that was quickly hardening again.

He finished peeling my dress off my abdomen and hips, dropping it to the floor, as I feverishly struggled to undo his belt and get into his pants as fast as I could. This was going to be no hand job tonight! As I finally got his belt to unbuckle, he went for the waist band of my panties to slide them off. After searching for a few seconds, he figured out that I wasn't wearing any. With a happily surprised smile he helped get his pants down past his hard muscular ass so I could finally get the front pulled down and let out his hot, throbbing erection.

In the dim, colored light I pushed his pants down and out sprang his cock. Hard as a rock, curved backward and up just a bit. At the same time that I got his pants free I followed them down to the floor, abruptly removing his hands from my tits. My knees hit the floor at the same time as his pants. On the way down I'd already opened my mouth urgently hurrying to get his cock in me somewhere, anywhere. As I lined the head of his throbbing cock up with my mouth, I grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands opened my mouth as wide as I could then yanked him into my mouth and as far into my throat as I could. He didn't really go into my throat but just a bit, I could feel the end of his cock head just jutting into my throat, but not all of it.

As I knelt there with his cock in my mouth and arms wrapped around his pelvis and ass with a death grip bearhug, I'm not sure if he could have pried my arms away, much less gotten his cock out of my mouth even if he wanted to. His knees trembled a bit and I heard him say "Holy Fuck!" as I was squeezing and relaxing my arms mashing my face into his pelvis with his cock disappearing in my head. I was fucking his cock with my mouth in short but strong and violent thrusts as my arms tensed and squeezed rhythmically.

I could feel his balls starting to swing and slap my chin. By this time, I was soaking wet and could feel my juices streaming down my inner thighs and on to the carpet between my knees. I finally managed to force myself to let go and pull my head off his cock. I stood up grabbing his cock with my hand. I looked at him, he had this look of surprise, shock, and happiness all at the same time. I pulled him to the bed by his cock, laid down pulling him on top of me by his cock. As he got on top of me I looked up at him and commanded "In NOW!" With that I lined his cock up with my opening and was trying to shove his cock in me, when he stopped and said "condom".

With that I let go of his cock, he sprung up grabbed his pants, produced a condom from a pocket. In a flash it was ripped open then rolled down to the base of his hard, throbbing cock. I was playing with my clitoris and my pussy felt like it was just gushing I was so wet. He jumped back on top of me, I had my legs as far apart as I could get them, it felt like I was almost doing the splits laying there on my back. I looked up at him over my gigantic boobs that stuck up from my chest what seemed to be almost a foot. His chest was pressing against them as I felt the tip of his cock part my pussy lips.

I felt the pressure of him as he pushed into me, as I opened up, I thought I was going to cum right there and he didn't even have the whole head inside me. As he continued to force his way into me, I felt a lot of resistance, as did he from what I could tell by the look on his face. He slowly pushed me open. I felt like I was stretched to my max and he didn't even have the tip all the way in me yet. It felt like I was being split open. I winced in pain, he noticed and eased back cautiously.

"I'm sorry I don't know what's wrong." I said not sure if I should panic or start crying.

"No you're fine, it's just that you're really tight." He said as he directed his cock trying to gently force it further in me.

"Ow." I cried a little bit. "You're really big!" I exclaimed.

Looking down at me tenderly with trepidation he asked, "You're not a virgin; are you?"

"I was married for 15 years no I'm not. We didn't have a lot of sex and it's been a while, like 10 months at least."

"Ok, how would you feel comfortable handling this?" he asked with no frustration at all, the question sincere and dripping with concern for me.

"I'm not sure. I've never had this happen before, then again I've never been with anyone as big as you." He was about 6" long and not so thick I couldn't get my hand around him; I could close my hand all the way around him but it felt like he was going to rip me in half.

He looked down in sheer surprise. "Your husband..." he asked trailing off.

"He was about 4" and maybe half as wide as you I guess." I said looking down at his cock still poised at my pussy entrance through the small gap between my breasts that blocked my view of everything below Chris' upper chest.

"Ok then, what would you like to try? Or we don't have to do this, we can play a while and cuddle after?"

"Bullshit this is happening!" I almost shouted.

"Sooooo..." he questioned. "You on top maybe so you can move at your pace?"

"Ok, lets try that I suppose." I wasn't as wet as I was before but I didn't need any lube that was for sure. I was worried about him going soft or getting frustrated. "This isn't going to turn you off is it?"

Laughing, then apologizing for that he said, "Are you kidding!? You're like virgin tight, every guys dream. And have you seen your body? Especially those gigantic boobs that are literally bigger than my head."

Now that he mentioned it, he was right. They were literally bigger than his head. And he was a big guy, over 6 feet tall, and with a pretty large head as I looked at it in the dim red light.

"Ok then lets try me on top." I said as he started to get up and trade positions.

He laid down, I maneuvered myself on top of his powerful and muscular body. Grabbing his thick condom covered cock in my hand I held him at my opening. Gently I started to lower myself onto his meat stick. I felt him start to force my vaginal opening apart, as I continued to apply pressure downward it started to hurt. I never had pain with Brandon. I stopped.

"Ok, that's starting to hurt a little. My ex never hurt like this does, but he was nowhere near as thick as you." The look on his face showed that his ego liked that.

He looked down. He then pushed my breasts up and outward a bit.

"Sorry, there's a huge shadow from them." He said, as I felt his cock harden a bit and twitch as he said that.

I smiled and I'm sure the look on my face indicated that my ego was pretty happy with that.

"Ummm, Sarah. You don't even have the head inside yet, there's maybe half of it in, maybe 1/2" or less." He said with a concerned tone.

"Oh." Was all I could say. With that I started to apply more pressure downward trying to open myself up and get it inside me.

As I let more and more of my body weight push me down onto his cock it felt more and more like I was going to rip open. I thought that if he did manage to get it inside me, I'd just explode in half and it would kill me. I didn't even want to think about trying to deal with the length, afraid it might go all the way through me and come out my mouth. I know that wouldn't happen but it felt like it, I mean he was really, really big.

I let go of his cock and crawled forward to get the small vibrator off my night stand. When I did my tits completely covered his whole head, I couldn't even tell he was there by looking. I leaned back, as I crawled back to my current challenge his hands had grabbed the outside of my boobs, pressing them together with his face in between them. There was a really big smile on his face, I thought "His smile is as big as his cock."

"Lets see if this helps." I said turning on the vibrator, as I grabbed my right tit to hold it out of the way so I could see what I was doing. Chris held his cock up so it wasn't laying on his pelvic area. I mounted his huge cock again while rubbing the vibrator over my clitoris. That seemed to help some. After a few minutes I felt an orgasm building, that was amplified by that little of him I was able to get inside me. Which felt like a lot, and it might kill me trying to get him in.

I felt my pussy contract and I came with a moderate gush of juices that splashed down all over him. Looking up at me with a smile he waited patiently his rock-hard cock staying that way patiently as well. With that I felt my pussy relax a bit and maybe a little more of him went in me. He looked down again holding one of my boobs out of the way.

"Well, that might be a bit more now but not much." He said obviously trying to think about how to fix this without hurting me.

I was getting frustrated, which was making me mad. This was supposed to be fun and erotic, not a clinical ordeal. I pushed harder, as he forced me open it hurt and I swore I felt myself starting to tear. I don't see how women had babies, much less have sex with cocks that were this huge.

"Fuck this! I'm sick of this shit!" I said almost crying with anger and frustration.

Chris looked really concerned and asked how he could help. I got up and off the bed.

"Get up!" I angrily barked at him.

With a defeated look on his face coupled with sorrow, that he couldn't help it and nothing he did seemed to make the situation any better, he got up giving me a caring smile and kiss on my head as he moved past me. As he stepped aside, I laid back down on the bed vibrator still in hand.

As I turned around while lying on the bed Chris was bending over reaching down for his pants and starting to head to the bathroom, I assumed to take the condom off and call this a failure.

"What are you doing?" I barked again. "Get back over here! This is fucking happening! I'm pissed now!" I was almost yelling.

With a look of surprise, shock, excitement and trepidation he dropped his pants, turned around with a cautious smile on his face and came back to stand at the edge of the bed. His cock jumping with his heart beat as he stood there, his cock towering over me an object of pleasure that I was determined to get inside me no matter how bad it hurt.

I spread my legs as wide as I could again. Grabbed the towel I used for my shower and put it underneath my ass. As I got situated, I also grabbed my other pillow sitting it by my head.

"Get back up here cowboy." I had no idea why I said cowboy it just came out. Maybe it was the fear of what I was about to do, or rather demand he do to me that I knew was going to hurt like hell.

With an enthusiastic movement Chris got back on the bed kneeling between my legs that were spread eagle in front of him. I reached down, having to press my breasts together with my arms to reach my vaginal opening. I spread my lips open then had him position the head of his still hard cock on my opening. I let go of my lips and felt them close around the top of his cock head.

Reaching over and grabbing the other pillow. "Ok, I want you to push as hard as you have to, to get the damn thing inside me. Just the tip though for starters, ok?"

"Are you sure? It's going to hurt."

"Yep, I'm sure. That thing is going in me right now!"

I put the corner of the pillow in my mouth, bit down, and braced myself. I looked up at Chris over the tops of my mountainous breasts, nodded my head and braced for the pain. With that Chris gently but with firm force leaned into his cock pressing it into my opening. It hurt and I felt my opening stretch tight then stop. I knew it was stretched as far as it could go, Chris was aware of this as well. He held himself there waiting to see if my opening relaxed. I didn't there was just no more stretching I could do, as normally only 1 finger would feel filling to me. The only time I'd had 3 fingers in me, were my fingers that were much slenderer. I looked up at him and nodded my head.

He pressed harder. I felt his cock bend slightly against the resistance my pussy was providing. It hurt, it hurt quite a bit but if I was ever going to have sex with anyone that was larger than my ex, I had to get over this. Him just holding still there only prolonged the pain. I lifted my legs to his ass and jerked them against him. That hurt like hell but I felt myself open a bit more with a slight tearing sensation. Looking up at him again I nodded and pulled with my legs harder this time, indicating I wanted him to push harder. He tried and still didn't enter me. I relaxed my legs and he eased back a hair to lessen the stretch.

"I want you to force yourself in me, I know I will probably tear, but I don't care how loud I scream or if I cry. Got it?"

He nodded reluctantly. I shoved as much of the pillow corner in my mouth as I could and bit down. Looking up I nodded vigorously. With that Chris suddenly with extreme force plunged the tip of his cock inside me. I felt my opening stretch tight then tear with a pop. I could feel my skin tear from the bottom of my opening downward toward my asshole. My eyes opened wide with shock and I screamed into the pillow that was in my mouth. Chris had to reach down and hold the pillow in my mouth so I didn't wake up the neighbors.

As all of his cock head got brutally shoved in me, I felt myself tear then as the ridge at the bottom of his tip rammed its way past my ripped opening, I felt my muscles contract out of reaction to the trauma. Then I felt my opening snap down on the shaft of his cock almost like a rubber band snapping around someone's wrist. I screamed again with him still holding the pillow in my mouth. I could feel the stinging and burning of my juices in the tear as they flowed into it. I assumed I was bleeding, luckily, I had put the towel under me.

He stopped when he felt himself pop inside me and my pussy clamp down on his shaft, that felt like a steel pipe jammed inside me. I felt tears start to run down my face as I laid there impaled with this massive thing penetrating inside me. I wasn't screaming but I was almost hyperventilating as the pressure of his massively thick cock eased by my tearing open a bit. Chris remained motionless on top of me the head of his cock tightly surrounded by my now damaged vagina. I laid there trying to get used to this, I eventually slowed my breathing and calmed down.

It must have been 2-3 minutes that I laid there with him motionless. I gently moved my hips to see how it felt. The pain was subsiding as was the stinging from the tear. He leaned down to kiss me as best he could having to compete with the space that my tits took up while squishing them down and wider.

"How are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm ok, just getting used to something this size in me, you're huge."

Scoffing, "Trust me I'm not huge, more like average."

"Holy fuck!? There are men that are bigger than this!?" I gasped, wiping away the tears that were subsiding.

"How are you feeling?" artfully dodging the question.

"Ok, just still trying to adapt to you." I grunted as I shifted my pelvis trying to change the angle to see if that helped. Luckily it did a bit.

"Still need me to hold still?" he asked so caringly.

"Lets gently pull you out and see if it gets any easier going back in."

As he started to gently back out of my I felt the head of his cock force me open on its way out of me. The out wasn't as bad, probably because I had torn open. I felt my vagina gripping every millimeter of the head of his dick as he slowly and carefully pulled out of me. As he exited, I tightened up again feeling my muscles tremble in response to the trauma in such a sensitive area.

"Still doing ok?" he asked caring and concerned.

"I think so. This is really embarrassing but; am I bleeding?"

A look of shock and surprise came over his face. "I'm not sure let me check."

He leaned back, my breasts stood back up well above my face and fell to the sides only about 1". As he leaned back to survey the carnage that I was sure of I saw his cock rise into view like a huge, half foot long sexual torture device. I could see a smear of dark on the bottom side of his condom covered cock. I knew I was bleeding and panicked worrying about what he would think. I swear this was a thousand times worse than when I lost my virginity to Brandon.

"There is a little blood but it doesn't look bad. I'm so sorry I was really trying to be gentle and slow." Chris said with a concerned and worried tone.

"Oh you were wonderful. It's not your fault that you're that big."

Chris just smiled with a look that said his ego appreciated that comment.

"So how are you feeling? We can stop if you want or need to." Again, sweet and caring.

"No, no I think I'll be ok, you pulling that thing out of me wasn't nearly as bad as when you had to almost split me in half getting it in. If you're ok that is, you know with the blood?"

"Can I get you a wet wash cloth?"

"I can get it, just a second." As I started to pull my legs together and tried to get up my pussy ached. "On second thought ya you getting it might be a good idea."

He got up and headed into the bathroom. Seeing him feeling around I called out to my DA to turn on the bathroom lights. As they came on, he flashed a bit in surprise.

"I just can't get used to that." He said as he grabbed a wash cloth off the shelf above the toilet and wet it in the sink.

As he was walking back to the bed from the bathroom, I could see his cock still sticking out in front of him and waving back and forth with every step like a club that he would carry into battle and beat someone to death with. After all it felt like he'd beat my pussy almost to death with it. I called to my DA again to turn the bathroom light off.

Handing me the washcloth I wiped my vagina that felt like it had been ripped in half. There was some blood on it but it was much less that it felt like it should have been; thankfully.

"So if you need to stop that's totally fine." He said again.

"How bad does the damage look?"

Again with the ego inflating smile he tried to hide. "Not bad at all honestly, there's hardly any blood and it looks like the tear is tiny."

"Well it feels like you practically split me in half. But I'm fine with trying again."

"Ok if you need or want me to stop just say so."

With that he climbed back on top of me as I dropped the cloth on the floor. I opened my legs as wide as I could again hoping to open myself up to make room for him. As he pressed his cock head against my torn opening, I felt the pressure of him forcing me open again, but this time it wasn't nearly as bad except for the torn area. I guess that he really opened me up. His cock head slipped past my opening as I again felt my pussy snap down over his cock head and securely grab his shaft. But this time there was actually a feeling of pleasure accompanying the pain.

"Ok, that was much better this time."

"I'm so glad. So do you need me to hold still for a bit again?" he asked.