Sarah's Journey Ch. 023

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I undulated my hips under him and around his hard shaft that still felt like it was going to split me in half. "I think I'm ok just go slowly."

With that I felt him pushing deeper into me and my vagina being stretched apart from the inside as his massive cock was fed deeper into me. It was amazing that I could easily slam my head all the way down to his balls with my throat opening up to accommodate part of his fat cock head. But vaginally I thought I was going to explode.

It felt like he'd fed so much cock in me that it was practically in my tummy. As he slowly continued it kept going, and going, and going until I swear it was having to push my guts out of its way to make room.

"Ok hold on there a min."

"All ok?" he said pulling what felt like a foot of cock out of me.

"Ya it's just I've never had anything this wide or long inside me. I mean you were a second ago further than my ex ever was it felt like it was rearranging my guts."

"Well you are extremely tight. I hate to say it but this might not last very long on my end of things."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to be..." I didn't know what to say.

"Oh God don't apologize. You feel amazing, as in you feel so good, I'm not going to last long."

With that I felt him push back in me about where he was before, which felt like 10 times further than my ex. He stopped as he saw I winced a bit in discomfort. It wasn't really pain but it was an unfamiliar feeling having something like that so far in me that I thought my guts would never be the same again.

"Still doing ok?" he asked hesitantly.

"Yes it's just; you're really far inside me it feels like you're pushing my guts out of the way."

"Ok so no more then?"

It took my brain a second to process what he just said. I tried to look down between my tits that obscured everything below his chest. It was too dark though I couldn't see anything.

"More!? What the fuck do you mean more? For fucks sake how much MORE is there?" I said in disbelief as I reflexively tried to scoot backwards away from the length of cock that was already stuffed inside me.

Sheepishly he said "Ummm, I don't know, some? Maybe 1/3?"

With that I reached down having to push my tits up and out of the way, Grabbing the remainder of his cock that was still outside me. I felt not a full fist full but pretty close. Even for my small hands that seemed like a lot of dick left to try and find space for inside me.

"Fucking hell, at least there's an end to the damn thing!"

At that Chris moved up and it felt like the angle of his dick changed as well, pointing a bit further back from my guts. This seemed to ease some of that gut stirring feeling.

"Oh, that's better." I said with a modicum of relief.

Smiling a bit, "So more?" he asked cautiously.

"Ummmm, ok I think? Just go slowly, it feels like much further and it will come out my damn mouth."

Chris started feeding more of his impressive length into my small body. I could feel the head of his cock opening me up on the inside and my vaginal walls being stretched as it moved further up inside me. I could tell exactly where it was as I could feel myself contract on the length of his shaft, after the tip moved deeper. Slowly he kept feeding more and more into me at a constant rate. I jumped with a wince. Something hurt but it hurt good I guess is how I'd describe it.

"Oh, too far?" Chris asked looking at me with my, currently, inconveniently huge breasts being squashed between us.

"Something hurt but it hurt good. If that makes any sense. Jesus is that all of it yet?"

"Almost..."

I cut him off, "What the fuck do you mean almost!? I know the thing has to end somewhere!"

I could feel that he was very close to me so I thought there couldn't be more than 1/2" left that wasn't in me yet. The discomfort subsided but I still felt like I was being stretched deeper now. I started to have some concern about him blowing out the end up inside me like he had already done with my hole that was torn.

"Not much at all, so more or not?"

"Like I told you this is happening! And it's ALL going in me. At this point I want you to put the rest up inside me no matter if I cry or scream." I answered as I reached for the corner of the pillow again.

After I got myself a mouth full of pillow and tried to calm down because I felt like I was hyperventilating. I looked at him, nodded my head, closed my eyes and braced myself. He firmly yet gently stabbed the rest of his cock into what had to be the end of my vagina forcing it to elongate more than it could comfortably handle.

I felt my eyes about to pop out of my head, I'm not sure what sound I made. I grunted, groaned, or moaned I wasn't sure but I'm glad the pillow was there. He held himself there, I could feel the pressure of his pelvis on mine. He didn't just have his cock in me he pressed it as deep as he could by forcing his pelvis against mine with extreme strength, and pressure. He was very strong and I was acutely aware of it by the depth that his cock was buried inside me. He stayed there holding still as I slowly calmed down and started to breathe normally again.

I eventually took the pillow out of my mouth and grabbed the back of his head pulling it to my mouth again and sticking my tongue in his mouth for all I was worth. As I swirled my tongue over his in his mouth, I felt him back out of me slowly, as he withdrew this length, I felt the pressure stretching my vagina longer up inside my guts dissipate. I took a deep breath finally as I felt I had the room in my torso to be able to.

Still with our tongues wrestling in each other's mouths I felt him penetrating me again with his massive cock. I braced myself for the feeling of him completely over filling my poor vagina. As he neared the end, I again felt it stretch to struggle to accommodate his length that felt like he was 3 feet long. It was an incredible feeling. He did the same again and again a little faster with every impalement. He wasn't too violent or forceful but very smooth, deliberate yet very firm when he pressed himself in me as far as he could.

I felt like I was at least getting a bit used to his cock and the abuse it was giving my insides. After a few more strokes I had my legs stuck straight out to the sides as far as I could like I was trying to do the splits laying on my back, to make room for his hips to drive his cock into me. I was moaning into his mouth as he steadily yet firmly pistoned in and out of me. A few seconds later he let out a grunt still kissing me. He pulled his mouth away from mine, jammed his cock deep inside me, arched his back groaned and shuddered just a bit.

About that time, I felt his cock swell wider and longer inside me. I knew it wasn't that much but it felt like it was going to double in size inside me. That's when I felt his shaft bulge, starting at the root with a definite feeling of the bulge moving toward the tip. He exploded in the condom while pressed against the back wall of my poor abused vagina. I could feel every bulge of cum as it moved down the length of his already massively wide shaft in my vagina. Immediately followed by the force of every squirt leaving the tip and hitting the end of my distended vagina.

He continued to pulse and spasm for what seemed like minutes, in reality it was more like 45-60 seconds, whatever it was it was a long time and I couldn't keep count. He came so much I could feel it running backwards out of the condom and down the crack of my ass. As he continued cumming I wrapped my legs around his hips and ass squeezing him into me so he couldn't pull out as the pulsing was starting to stimulate me to my own orgasm. He finally finished with the last few small twitches of his cock. While my legs were still locked around his ass, I desperately undulated my hips trying to get me to my own orgasm, after several seconds the feeling started to subside. I had to just deal with not having an orgasm of my own with him inside me it seemed.

"That's what I meant by this not taking long. You're so tight I couldn't help myself, that and how hot you are especially these mountainous tits." He said as he pressed them together and rubbed his strong calloused hands over the massive amount of area that they had. I could feel his callouses slightly scratching my skin, and the electric shocking sensations from when one raked across my nipples.

He caught his breath as did I. He then leaned back up pulling his cock out of me, that a moment ago was buried deep inside. It felt like he was pulling an organ out of my guts, as I felt my insides return to their normal places in my abdomen. I watched through the space between my tits his cock as it came out of my poor mangled pussy. It just seemed to keep coming and keep coming and keep coming out of me until I felt his head stretch me open just a little bit wider before it popped out as it was slowly softening. The cum was still dripping out of the base of the condom into the towel beneath us.

"So, a shower?" he asked.

I was laying there with my legs still trembling and not sure about walking after the last time I tried. "I think I need a minute." I said as I pulled my legs back together almost like I was putting them back in their sockets on my pelvis. I pulled my knees up as far as I could against my tits. This helped push my mangled pussy closed and eased the cramps I had in my ab muscles that I hadn't noticed 'til now. I was still trembling holding my legs together. I could feel my traumatized vagina slowly recovering from that assault. My vagina was also having contractions, causing it to pump a bit of my own vaginal juices out of me onto towel that was soaked with I don't know how many bodily fluids.

Chris had gotten up and sat on the toilet to take the condom off. He considerately wrapped it in toilet paper and dropped it in the trash can.

I managed to sit up in the bed and turn to the side and hang my legs over the edge. I tried to stand up but quickly fell back down not wanting to chance walking with legs that still felt like rubber.

Chris walked back to the bed with his dick swinging heavily like a pendulum between his legs. He helped me up and steadied me as I practically limped to the bathroom. On the way I called out to my DA, "bathroom lights on, shower on warm." The lights came on as did the shower. Chris chuckled in a bit of amazement. A few seconds later we got in the shower, that was barely big enough for me since my gargantuan implants. I stood with my back against the back wall of clear glass that faced the toilet. As Chris stood in front of me under the water his body pushed my tits apart to make room for him as there just wasn't enough space. He turned around sliding against the insides of both my tits. Looking down at this he said.

"Wow this is a first. I've never been in a shower with a woman whose breasts were so big I couldn't get away from them."

"Ya that was another life changing challenge I had to get used to." I said with a shrug.

He kissed me and got out of the shower to dry off. I then took my turn washing off, and as usual when I turned around with my back to the shower head my boobs pressed against the door, popping it open as always, with me reflexively reaching up and pulling it closed as always. He watched this and seemed legitimately shocked. But for me it was normal.

I got out, reaching for a towel I again called out to my DA "shower off", and the shower shut off as usual. I dried off making sure to be obvious with Chris watching me lift up each of my massive breasts and dry underneath them. I was standing ok by then but I was still sore inside.

Chris was watching from the bedroom, when he reached down to start to put his pants back on.

"You know, you can stay if you want to."

"I wasn't sure if you were wanting me to or not."

"Sure, I haven't actually cuddled literally in years, like at least 10, seriously."

"Wow that's hard to believe yet unfortunate." He said dropping his pants, walking over to the bed his soft cock still heavily dangling and swinging with each step.

Picking up the towel on the bed he said. "Oh, we're going to need a dry towel this one soaked through."

I tossed him a dry towel as he dropped that one in the dirty close basket. I walked out of the bathroom still naked, I didn't put on a sports bra like I usually did when sleeping. Chris put the towel over the wet spot, and had gotten in bed on the far side. As I gingerly walked back to bed, I again told the DA "bathroom lights off, bedroom lights purple, 10%". The bathroom went dark and the lights changed giving the room a wonderful warm and comfortable purple glow that was just barely enough to see.

I half limped back the last few steps before collapsing into my bed laying on top of the fresh towel. I hadn't slept in the same bed with anyone else, seriously in at least 10 years, it was wonderful yet odd at the same time. I laid facing Chris as we tried to embrace each other, neither of us being able to comfortably put their arms around the other because of the massive amount of space my gigantic implants took up. I thought to myself, "Well this is another thing I need to adapt to apparently."

I turned over my back to Chris, he pressed his chest against my back putting his arm over me and immediately attaching his hand to my left breast. He was snoring in only a few seconds. I looked at the clock it was 0347. Wow I hadn't been up this late [early] since I was a teenager.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep a while later coming down off my high from the first sex I'd had in over 10 months, not to mention it being my only experience ever that I actually felt something significant, in this case much, much more significant than I had expected.