Sarah's Journey Ch. 024

Story Info
Ummm, that's not supposed to happen.
7.1k words
4.41
4.4k
3

Part 24 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

024 Ummm, that's not supposed to happen.

Saturday morning Chris got up without waking me up. He left a short note on the table, just like in the movies. [Awwwww...] I texted him 'good morning' and got up. When I got up oh wow was I sore. I stood up and my whole vagina hurt, as did my vaginal opening. My Labia looked like it had been mangled and wasn't like and even like it used to be. The tear at the bottom of my vaginal opening was not bleeding this morning and looked like it was starting to heal up a little bit. I only hoped that my opening would recover from the abuse it suffered, along with the rest of my insides.

Thinking about this I wondered if the skin cream I used for my breasts would work on my labia and vaginal opening as well. I wasn't using it on my breasts any more as we didn't want the tissue to relax and sag now. I grabbed the tube and put a small amount about the size of a pencil eraser on my finger. Gently applying it to myself it burned in the tear I had, I also noticed that amount was too much. I was pretty happy, as a 1oz tube was around $55!

I put on some comfortable panties, and sweats. I stood up and again it felt like I had done 10,000 sit-ups but from the inside. I was walking very gingerly and still with a limp. Damn I guess I really got just wrecked buy Chris even though he was being gentle and slow. I guess it my fault for being the more exuberant one. At least you can say I was not a quitter and goal oriented.

I got some coffee and a bowl of fruit. As I hobbled into the living room I plopped down on the couch out of reflex. When I did I yelped in pain, it hurt just to sit. Letting that calm down I turned on the TV for a while. I needed to pee but was really scared to because it was going to sting like hell. I made my way slowly and probably bow legged to the bathroom to pee. Sitting down, braced myself and started. It really wasn't that bad. Maybe I had a decent pain tolerance? I finished, wiped gently, leaned forward to pull up my panties and sweats when I noticed blood on my panties. I hadn't noticed it when I sat down because my breasts were in the way. I checked the toilet, there was blood in the water as well as on the toilet paper. Ok this is concerning.

I folded up some toilet paper as a make shift pad as there was no way I was going to insert a tampon in my poor vagina after that beating. Going back to the living room, turning on the Xbox I started playing Tom Clancy's Division. It was another adjustment to have to hold the controller further away so my breasts didn't get in the way, not to mention I couldn't see it at all if I held it at a comfortable angle. I needed to pick it up above my breasts if I needed to find a button as I can never remember where they all are. After about an hour and a half I decided to check my bleeding.

Pulling my panties away, the TP had blood on it, but more than last time. Back to the bathroom. Wiping the blood off there was a slightly concerning amount. I wiped again gently pressing into my vaginal opening. There was more blood! Ok, there's a problem here if I'm bleeding internally. I called my OBGYN clinic that was open 'til noon on Saturdays. Told the nurse what was going on and was told to come down. I put fresh TP in my panties and headed out. My car being a standard was hell to drive. It hurt to walk, sit, stand, and having to use the clutch was challenging at the minimum.

I pulled into the parking lot and went inside. I checked in, sat down gingerly and waited. It was only a couple of minutes until I was called. I appreciated them pushing me to the front of the line. As I made my way down the hall the Dr. came out of a room as I passed by, looked at me as I walked by, then headed back to the nurses station.

Sitting in the room waiting on the Dr. to come in I was nervous about what was going on with me. As the Dr. came in I was relieved that it was my normal Dr. that was working this Saturday. I hadn't looked in the hallway as I passed her so this was a welcome surprise.

"Hey Sarah, so you're bleeding?" she said as she read my chart and admission paperwork.

"Yes Dr. Stone. It seems to be internally." I said with an obvious tone of concern.

"Ok then, I know you don't want to hear this but lets get you in the stirrups."

The nurse helped me out of my sweats, pulled the stirrups out, adjusted them and helped me get in them gingerly.

"I noticed you limping a bit in the hallway. Why don't you tell me what happened or changed."

"All I did was have sex." I said.

"Ok anything different this time from the usual."

"Well Brandon and I are divorced..."

"Oh and you're dating again?"

"Yes." I said almost embarrassed.

"I see. I also wanted to make mention of the obvious." She said referring to my breasts that I was having to hold my head up to look at her as she was gloving up and getting situated for my exam.

"Yes about that. I know you have seen me through my expansions?" I said with trepidation.

"Yes and I understand the self-image function of how us women look. But Sarah are you sure this was a good decision? I'd say the surgeon was negligent and unethical."

"I had kept going with the expanders pretty aggressively since the last time I was in here. When I had my implant surgery I did ask him for 'as big as is safe'. To be honest after the first 6-8 weeks and I healed up I have really gotten to love them. Along with having to make many concessions in daily life."

"Ok Sarah, just make sure you don't let them cause any serious health problems ok?"

"I have checkups every 3 months this year, then every 6 months for 2 years, and yearly after that."

"Well at least the aftercare seems responsible on his part. Lets see what's going on here. Relax for me."

I did the best I could to relax as I felt her clean the area to see what's going on.

"Sarah, I need to take a look inside and it's going to require me to use the speculum. It might be more sensitive than usual."

"Got it Doc."

Dr. Stone applied some numbing topical gel as she was getting the dreaded tool out. I felt the hurting lessen some as the numbing took effect. I felt her gently insert the speculum, open it and me along with it. Looking around with a light she spent a few minutes gently poking and prodding before taking it out and letting me close up.

"Tell me what happened again?"

"I just had sex that's all."

"Not with Brandon correct?"

"That's right."

"I don't mean to pry but was Brandon..." there was a long pause, "...on the smaller side?"

"Well I thought he was average with most of everyone else."

"How big was he Sarah?"

"I never really measured, but I think about 4" maybe?"

"Sarah in your previous exams I medically classified you as still a virgin. Your hymen was still in place and you showed no signs of, well vaginal stretching or activity from sexual activity."

"Ok?"

"From what I could tell Brandon never actually broke your hymen, that usually is the case with someone that is unusually below average. I would assume he was closer to maybe the 3" range, and obviously pretty thin as well. Did you ever experience pain with him?"

"No, it never really felt very much that I could tell. I thought that was just how sex was."

"You had a very non-standard situation with Brandon. I would almost imagine he had what could be classified as a micro-penis. Thus, your hymen never got broken and your vaginal opening and walls never experienced any, well stretching that over time you should have gotten used to. You should have stimulation during penetration that is noticeable."

"Oh." I said with a note of pity. "Well it's not like he had a choice in the matter."

"Oh absolutely. But you were for all medical intents and purposes still a virgin. And as you're..." she took the gloves off and picked my chart. "...36 now your vagina has never been, well exercised. You have what's called sex trauma. Think of it as someone that's never stretched their tendons and muscles suddenly trying to do the splits while having someone pulling their legs apart, it would damage the tendons and probably tear them and their muscles. The same principle applies here, just with your vagina."

"Ummm, ok," I said in an unsure tone.

"So the man you had sex with, I assume he was significantly larger than what you're used to?"

"Oh definitely!"

"Ok, approximately how large was he if you don't mind me asking?"

"I guess about 6" long and not so wide that I couldn't get my hand around it. I could pretty easily close my hand around him with no real issues."

"Ok, it sounds like he's about average then. But still much larger than what you have been used to."

"What do I do?" I asked as the nurse was helping me out of the stirrups and getting me sitting up again.

"Nothing really. You need to not have sex for a while until you heal up, as there was a tear externally as well as there are tears to the lining of your vagina. Beyond that keep having sex GENTLY though."

"He was gentle and slow and very patient though."

"Well there was a lot of force to cause the tears you have especially since you tore."

"Ya, that may have been more my fault, I was being pretty ummm; insistent?"

"Well you will have to know when to slowdown and stop then, listen to your body. But you definitely need vaginal rest for several days. The bleeding will stop probably by tomorrow, as will the swelling and soreness."

"Ok." I said rather unsure about her recommendation, then again she's never been wrong before.

"I'm prescribing, vaginal rest, Motrin, vaginal cooling inserts, and ice the region carefully, use a towel we don't want that delicate tissue freezing from direct contact with an ice pack. Got it."

"Yes Dr. But what are cooling inserts?"

About then the nurse walked back in with 3 sealed items. Dr. Stone taking one showed me.

"This is a cooling insert. Pharmacies usually don't have them in stock and have to order them, I want you to use them as soon as you get them chilled. You put it in the freezer for no more than 30 minutes as you can't wrap them in a cloth like you can an ice pack. But they should be stored in the refrigerator if you don't need them quickly. Got it?"

"Got it Doc." I said looking at the liquid filled thing that looked like 2 narrow duck bills stuck together backwards so it looked like a really obtuse boomerang. It was not overly wide, a bit wider than my ex was, but nothing like Chris.

"While you're in here would you like to discuss birth control since you're dating again?"

"We used a condom though."

"Sarah, those can break or leak. I would highly recommend it since you are single and sexually active."

"That's a good point. Sure"

Looking at my chart again Dr. stone said "I'm doing to recommend Desogen. Unless you would prefer an implant?"

After taking a few minutes to cover how birth control worked and the side effects along with the pills versus the implant I decided on the implant for convenience. With that Dr. Stone performed the implant procedure while I was there as that definitely wasn't going to happen at a pharmacy. I can feel the implant on the under side of my arm if I poke at it. With my instructions and a small bandage on the underside of my arm I checked out and headed home. Still limping a light bit.

I got home and cooled the inserts as instructed, then moved 2 of them to the refrigerator from the freezer. It was an interesting sensation inserting something in me further than my tiny 2" vibrator that I had done before. The insert was shorter than Chris was so maybe 5"? I got it seated and in a few seconds I could feel some relief from the throbbing I had been feeling all day. The longer it stayed the better I felt. I pulled up my panties to hold it in me without sliding out on the floor when I stood up and headed back to the couch.

As I checked email on my phone for a bit the insert was warming up. It had been about 30 minutes so I now knew why she gave me 3 of them. I took it out, washed it off then put it back in the freezer followed my calling out to my DA "Set a 30-minute timer". Inserting another I got a glass of wine and headed back to the couch for some more Division.

I spent the Saturday afternoon drinking wine, playing Division on Xbox, and swapping out the cooling inserts that had become my new best friends. Well them and the 800mg Motrin I was prescribed.

Chris called a bit later on, early afternoon after a "few" glasses of wine.

I told him about this morning and the bleeding, he panicked and said he was on his way over. It took me a minute to calm him down and finish telling him the rest of the story. He at least felt better about the situation. I did as well because the bleeding had stopped, as everything was coming out clean. When I mentioned the inserts he chuckled, I eventually drug out of him what was funny. He asked how it felt basically walking around with a dildo in me all day. I have to admit I hadn't thought about that, but it was actually kind of funny. And oddly erotic to me, that caused me to again question if there was something wrong with me, was I just a pervert now that I am finally allowed to be sexual? Chris and I talked a bit more until he asked what I was doing. I told him and he hinted about coming over. I told him looked like a slob but if he wanted to, I was ok with if he didn't care. With that all he said was "Be right over." And abruptly hung up the phone.

About 45 minutes later he showed up. I opened the door, he stared for a couple of seconds, scoffed and said "Damn you even make sweats look good."

"I look like crap. But at least I look better than what's left of my pussy after that beating it took." I said slurring a bit and heading back for another glass of wine, I think I was on bottle 2 maybe.

"Well that's great for my ego!" he said with a huge smile.

"Well it's the truth I mean I went to my OBGYN and was told I had 'sex trauma' and was basically given ice packs for my vagina."

"I'm really sorry about that."

"Hey don't apologize remember I'm the one that was insistent."

"True. I just hope to get another try to see if it goes any better the next time."

"I'm glad that you don't think I'm weird or anything. The Dr. said that I am, sorry 'was', basically a 36 year old virgin. My hymen was still intact she said, referring to my previous exams."

"So you were a virgin then!? Awesome! Ummmm I mean..." trailing off."

"Ya it's kind of funny. Not about my ex being such that he couldn't break my hymen. I don't hold that against him at all and I don't think less of him because of it. It's not like he had a choice or could help it. Kind of like you can't help having that pole that caused my pussy 'trauma'."

"Well I'm glad you are so kind to say that, but like I said I'm about average."

"That's what Dr. Stone was saying as well. Thus the 36 year old virgin thing. That's just scary to think that there could be guys out there that are bigger I mean damn they'd kill a woman."

"Some women can easily take much bigger than me. I have a guy friend at work that it's rumored is like 10", and his girlfriend got used to him after a while and now handles him just fine I heard."

"10"!! No fucking way!" I almost yelled in my slightly drunken state.

"That's the rumor." He said with a shrug as he sat next to me on the couch watching TV.

"That's just fucking insane." I said as I trying imagine what that would look like or more to the point feel like. "Why does the thought of that turn me on?" I blurted out without thinking. Pausing in my haze I hoped he would blow it off as me being drunk.

"Oh? You like that idea do you?"

"I'm so sorry." I tried to back pedal.

Laughing, "Hey it's ok. We're not committed, and I get it. I just would hope that if you wanted to have those experiences, you'd let me help get you used to at least average." He said with a wry smile. "And I'd hope I could be there as well." He said with a hesitant tone.

"You'd what? Like sitting on the bed watching?"

"Well I was more hoping to be involved at the same time, if you're ok with that idea."

I'd heard of 2 guys and 1 girl only a couple of times and never really thought any more about it, probably because I was pretty repressed all my life until my separation. But the more I thought about it sitting there in semi-shocked silence, the more turned on I got.

"I've never really thought about that until now. But it is incredibly erotic and hot. Like I'm getting wet thinking about it!"

"The part about 2 guys or the part about a guy with a 10" cock?"

"All of it actually. Like ya that's just; fuck..." I said. I was so turned on in my drunken state I thought I was going to leave a puddle where I was sitting. "Ok now I really need to have sex! God I just need a cock in me somewhere." I babbled, as I was rubbing Chris' cock through his jeans. He was already hard and just smiling at me with his hand rubbing my right breast.

With that I started trying to unbutton his jeans in a drunken clamoring. He stood up and helped out with that as I was in no shape to even unbutton pants. As soon as his cock popped out my mouth was on it all the way to his balls. With images of Chris and another guy with a 10" cock fucking me while the other was in my mouth was such a turn on I couldn't believe it. I sat there on the couch with my lips wrapped around his cock and slamming my head on his cock from tip to balls like my life depended on it. Chris grabbed my head long enough to get himself sat down on the couch. I threw a pillow on the floor between his legs that he had spread wide open to make room for my tits. That still wasn't comfortable even with me drunk, So I had him move his legs further out straight, that helped a lot and didn't squish my almost disabling breasts. I continued to jack hammer my head on his cock nonstop for I don't know how long. He was definitely enjoying it. After I don't know how long, it seemed like 30 minutes or it could have been 3 minutes I still have no idea. He tapped me on the shoulder, I just kept hammering my head on his cock, he tapped me again, I still ignored him. A few seconds later he grabbed my hair and pulled my head off his cock just as he blew his first shot of cum right on my face. I hate cum above my neck, but I was so turned on and drunk I don't think I even noticed at the time. I grabbed his cock and started jerking it up and down viciously.

The rest of this after he sprayed my face all was pretty clear I guess that sobered me up. I remember having my right hand around his cock almost in a death grip and beathing that fucking thing like it owed me money. He blew another wad up in the air, it came raining down on my tits, they're pretty tough to miss. He came again with me pointing his cock at my tits as best I could until he stopped. I kept going for several seconds after he stopped to make sure that there wasn't any more in there. I was so horned up I think I was drunk now from being turned on. My pussy ached and I couldn't tell if it was the beating it took or how horny I was.

Chris grabbed a kitchen towel laying nearby and started to clean me up. Then wiped himself off. I stood up to go get a wet washcloth feeling a bit more sober now. As I walked to the hallway, I looked at him and with an almost angry commanding tone I told him, "When I come back your pants had not better be on!"

"Yes ma'am!" he said with that grin he has that looks like a cat about to pounce on a mouse for dinner.

I quickly sponged myself off and brought a wet washcloth to him as well. He sponged off also, I took them, tossed them into the kitchen sink and went straight back to the living room resuming my place on the floor. I grabbed his softening cock, sucked it back in to my mouth and started sucking on it again like I was trying to give it CPR. It only took 2-3 minutes and he was fully hard again, I was jerking his cock and gobbling the end with my mouth furiously like my life depended on it.

12