Sarah's Journey Ch. 024

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to last very long like this." He said with a stammered grunt.

I stopped, turned around called to my DA "TV on, Xbox on", both of which sprang to life like Chris' cock did. I logged into my Xbox account, quickly turned around handed him the controller and before he'd even taken it out of my hand my mouth was on his cock again buried to his balls. He wasn't as hard as the first time but I didn't care I'd gotten another bottle wine and brought it to the living room, not that I needed any more. But I was quickly drunk again. All the while sucking on him between gulps. Honestly, I don't know what had gotten into me, except his cock in my mouth, but it's like I couldn't stop. I was jerking him off and sucking on him at a more comfortable pace, I was planning on being there a while. As I spent the next 45 or so minutes blowing him while he played Xbox I was so wet the whole time. Looking up at him trying to not cum and playing Xbox while I was sucking his cock was also erotic as hell. I was really discovering a whole bunch of things that were incredibly erotic to me, but none of them seemed what I guess would be called; normal. Again, I wondered what was wrong with me as I stopped long enough to get another gulp of wine and check out how he was doing in the game he was playing.

He looked down at me and smiled. I just smiled back, looked him in the eyes, sank back down, put both of his balls in my mouth and gently massaged them with my tongue. I tried swallowing a couple of times to see what happened. I felt them pulled back in my mouth and he let out a very noticeable "Oh!", with a huge smile as he looked down at me. I looked up at him as I took his balls out of my mouth.

"Hey, don't pay attention to me, play your game," I commanded.

"Yes, ma'am." He said.

I went back to sucking on his cock that had recovered to fully hard now that it's been probably an hour of not 90 minutes. It was getting into late afternoon by now. I was still sucking on his cock, not vigorously but at a normal pace and still loving every minute of it. He asked if I was getting hungry.

I looked up at him, stopped with about half of his cock in my mouth, "Yes." I tried to say through a mouth full of cock as I continued to suck up and down with my lips that were now getting sore.

With a bit of surprise, "Ok, want to order something or go somewhere?"

Still never taking all of his cock out of my mouth "Lets order in." I replied muffled and hardly able to understand as I immediately went back to stroking and sucking him never missing a beat.

"Anything in particular?" he asked

"How about a salad?" I said looking up at him still with a mouth half full of his cock. I couldn't help but think, even through my drunken stupor, how stupid I must have seemed trying to carry on a conversation with his cock never leaving my mouth. Again, something that I thought was a turn on, as well as again asking what the hell was wrong with me, surely no one else was like this. Was I just a repressed freak? They always say that the preacher's daughter is the biggest slut when she goes to college.

"Sarah; I'm going to need a bit more so I know what to get for you."

Reluctantly, but glad to give my lips a break, I took his cock out of my mouth as I lifted my ridiculously huge breasts up from between his legs, pressed them together, and dropped all 15 lbs of them on his cock. Continuing to stroke them up and down so I could tell him what I wanted. As I did I noticed that his cock just disappeared between them and never came out the top. It felt like it only went about half way up between them. As I gave him the particulars about my salad, he was watching me bouncing my tits up and down on his cock. He started to breathe a bit faster now and laid his head back. I guessed I knew what was coming next [cumming next? LOL], so I kept it up. A few seconds later I felt his cock spasm again and cum started to ooze up from between my tits as I reached under them grabbed his shaft and pumped him to make sure I got the job done right. As his cum ran sideways off the sides of the beachballs on my chest, and down the crack of my cleavage he finished cumming. As usual I kept pumping him with a firm grip for a few more seconds as he seemed to like that and I wanted to make sure I didn't stop too soon.

He took a deep breath and looked down at my smiling face, with his cum covering only part of my tits and my cum covered fingers on the sides of them still pressing them firmly together around his now softening cock. I looked for a towel but didn't see one handy. I blew a kiss to him, called out to my DA "Shower on, warm" as I got up still holding my tits together so I didn't drip on the carpet. As I showered off his still warm sticky cum, I heard him ordering pizza and my salad. I finished cleaning up and drying off. I sat on the toilet, took off my now wet panties wringing them out and tossed them in the laundry hamper. Taking the cooling insert out of me I cleaned it, walked back to the kitchen placed it in the refrigerator. Rinsing out one of the towels in the sink I returned to the couch handing it to Chris.

As he wiped off his cock and smooth hairless pelvic area, "Wow this is the best Saturday I think I've ever had!"

"I'm so glad. So 'had'? Are you done with me blowing you then?"

"Oh, hell now but I think he's a bit worn out as that's twice in what 2 ½ or 3 hours now?"

"Have I been down there that long?" I asked swaying a bit and obviously drunk. I 'm just glad he didn't seem put off by it.

"Umm, yep. And I'm not complaining believe me!" he said emphatically. "Dinner should be here in about an hour."

"I heard you ordering pizza and my salad. Yay, a cold salad out on top of a hot pizza box to it gets all warm and wilted, like every pizza place everywhere." I said sarcastically.

"I asked for it to be separate so that didn't happen."

I smiled with hope as I clumsily tried to pour more wine in my glass. I was on bottle 4 I think by now, as it'd been about 6 hours since I got home. Chris reached over took the bottle from my hand.

"Are you sure you're ok to have more? How about a water and giving it a few?

Not wanting to listen to him I agreed as I at least knew I was drunk and did want to take a chance on getting sick. He said he wanted to get some beer before they got here. I gave him the gate remote to the complex , there was a Mini-Mart that was right next door. He looked at the door lock on the door as he stood there, then at me.

"You have to unlock it manually."

"What you can't command your place to do that?"

"Nope it's a security risk."

"What exactly is it you do as a profession?" he asked with a seriously inquisitive look.

Chuckling, "I'm a network engineer and assistant datacenter manager." I babbled as I took another drink of water.

"Where at?"

"So, get a good beer please, I would like one and I hate the cheap shit." Deftly trying to dodge that question. He took the hint, unlocked the door and headed out.

As he left, I went back to my bedroom, water bottle still in hand, dug out my bikinis that I had bought months ago before my final implants that looked like they were exploding out of my small frame. I grabbed the tiny one that was just 2 loops like suspenders with fabric that only just covered my nipples and my pussy lips just barely. Walking I had to adjust the tiny strip that covered my pussy lips to try and get it to stay in place. It was about 3" long and maybe 1 ½" wide if I was lucky. My lips definitely filled it to capacity as they were fairly small and delicate, when they hadn't been stretched all to hell the night before that is. I adjusted the coverings over my nipples. They were similarly shaped but only about 2" long and 1" wide. You could see my areolas sticking out the sides about ¼", on both sides of the tiny strips of fabric. I looked int the mirror to check the placement as I really couldn't tell very well with by breasts in the way.

I walked down the hallway to the kitchen and back, looked in the mirror again, adjusted the part covering my pussy lips, and repeated. This time it was staying in place better but I had to adjust it down and back. My clitoral hood was literally even with the top of the covering where the almost fishing line thin elastic strings came together from my nipple [almost] coverings. I hoped that this trade off didn't have my clit popping out on display for the world. But I did love how it felt when I walked and I was aware of the wetness between my pussy lips that would undoubtedly make the fabric there wet in not too long of a time. This "garment" if you could call it that definitely wasn't designed for much more beyond standing or lounging around and walking to the pool bar and back. I thought that if I was to jump in a pool it would come completely off and get sucked into the filter eventually. It really was that small, think elastic fishing line and all total enough fabric to cover a credit card. But God I thought I looked hot in it. It is bright yellow with beep blue trim I swear it almost looked like it had batteries and was lighted. Although it did scream either model or slut, I wasn't sure which.

Chris came back a few minutes later as I was in the kitchen, finishing off my second bottle of water. I came into the front room, oh sorry, my mountains of breasts went in to the front room with me following behind. As he looked at the tiny bits of fabric that were strapped to me he paused for a second before saying "Wow!" I really enjoyed that reaction.

"So headed for the pool?" he asked in jest.

"Well not this one here, but I wouldn't mind going somewhere that this was an acceptable swim suit to wear."

"Oh it's a swim suit? I wasn't sure but it definitely leaves nothing to the imagination, however it is definitely attention getting."

Laughing, "That's the idea." My breasts heaved and jiggling slightly. "No I wasn't going to the pool, the pizza is going to be here soon and I figured that I needed to be dressed when I answered the door."

Chris stood there speechless not knowing what to make of that. "You call that DRESSED!? Have you had a couple of waters like I asked?"

"Yes. I'm not as far gone as I was when you left, but am still pretty fuzzy. Have to admit it's nice, but nicer with your pants off." I said with a smirk. I could see his cock stiffen just a little in his jeans.

"Oh I like that as well. You just might be the cure of erectile disfunction. That's just my opinion though."

"I'll take that as a compliment!" I said as Chris took 2 beers out and put the rest of the 12 pack in the fridge.

"What are these?" As he noticed my cooling inserts.

I explained what they were and what they are for.

"So they're ice packs for your vagina?" he asked with surprise.

"Basically, after last night it was seriously beat up pretty bad and I had 'vaginal trauma' as Dr. Stone called it"

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean for you to..."

I interrupted him, "Hey remember I was the one that wasn't going to let the night, err morning, end without having all of that rod inside me? Besides as I was basically a 36-year-old virgin it makes sense, and it was good, should be better next time I hope, just need to wait a few days, like a week."

"Well that shouldn't be a problem if we're going to spend afternoons like this one!" he said with a smile as he opened the beers and handed one to me.

I drank my beer standing up at the counter resting my breasts on it to take the weight off my back that I was still getting used to. Chris commented on this. I mentioned that there was a lot I've had to change about my daily life and routines.

"Like the shower door?"

"Ya like the shower door, getting and out of my car, having to stand back from counters and not getting too close to lamps, or door frames, having to hold Xbox controllers further out and lift up to see the buttons if I need to."

"I noticed that you did this little, turn sideways and squeeze the boobs to get in the shower door."

"That's another thing now." As I finished my beer the phone rang. It was the pizza, I opened the gate and double checked my 'coverage', if you can call it that.

"You're not really going to answer the door like that are you?" Chris asked shocked.

I walked over to him, kissed him, unbuttoned his pants, pulled his cock out letting it hang outside his jeans. "Well you can't answer the door like that now can you?" I said as I walked to the door just as the delivery person knocked. It sounded like a guy that buzz on the phone.

I opened the door; the delivery guy was a kid probably 17 or 18. I wasn't expecting that. He looked up at me and froze. Standing there not knowing what to say or how to act I also paused waiting to see what he said. After a couple of seconds, I looked down at his crotch, he was obviously hard by the unmistakable bulge in his loose-fitting pants. He was obviously aware as he tried to turn a bit to hide him excitement. That only made it more obvious by giving me a side profile view.

"Pizza and a salad?" I asked like nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Ummmm, uhhhhh, yes ma'am." He said almost frantically looking up at me and down at the order 5-6 times before handing our order to me. I took it disappeared behind the door to sit it on the table and get $5 for a tip. As I stepped back to the door he was walking away.

"Hey, wait. You for got your tip." I said as I stepped the few paces out the door to catch him.

Again, still staring at me, it was obvious he was trying not to. Embarrassed, "Ummm, thank you?" he said with an unsure tone.

"Oh, thank you sweetie. See you next time."

"I sure hope so!" he blurted out immediately followed with a look of surprised terror. "Ummm, I mean..."

I just winked at him, turned around and walked back in the condo. Having something to eat I felt much better. After I asked Chris what he wanted to do.

"Well do you want to do anything? You've been kind to me ever since I've been here."

It was about 1700 I guessed. So not too late. "Well what time were you needing to leave?" I asked.

"I have no where to go and all day to get there. As long as I'm at work Monday I'm all good." With a slightly half mouthed smile Chris said "I'm totally good continuing to play Xbox."

"I was hoping you'd be ok with that!" I said actually enthusiastically. As I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Getting another glass of wine that I really didn't need as I was pretty drunk again from the drinks with my salad and 1 bite of pizza. I brought my glass and the bottle to the living room along with a couple more small towels. Sitting them down on the table, Chris was sitting on the couch already loading up Doom on the Xbox, but still had his pants on. I decided to leave my 'swim suit' on, knelt down in front of him a bit further back, opened my mouth and gently bit his crotch through his jeans.

"That doesn't work very well does it?" I asked as I grabbed my wine glass.

"Oh, sorry." As he got up, kicked off his shoes, and pulled his pants off as well.

Finishing my glass of wine, that turned out to not have been the best idea. "There that's better." As Chris sat his naked ass back on the couch.

I went back to lazily licking his shaft, head, and putting his balls in my mouth again for a tongue massage, while trying to push them as far back as I could and swallow them with my throat muscles. He really reacted when I did that, and I heard his guy die in the game. I laughed to myself and went back to his cock. I finished bottle 5 of wine, Jesus I'd never drank that much and was shit splattered! As I was massaging his cock with my hand and mouth the last glass of wine hit me like a Mack truck. The last thing I remember was hugging his ass forcing the tip of the head his cock just into my esophagus, he didn't reach far enough to get all of it in my throat but just around ½ of his head did, I swallowed feeling my muscles contract solidly around the head of his cock. His legs came off the ground and he grunted loudly, so I did it again, his cock went from a tired 80% hard to a steel rid in my throat. I swallowed again, and again, and again. After that I blacked out and have no memory of what happened.

I woke up with Chris still on the couch, his now soft cock was still in my mouth. There was a huge stream of drool flowing out of my mouth down his soft cock that rested half on the inside of my cheek half on my tongue, I could feel the heat from his balls on my chin as my face was on his pelvis with my nose touching him and my head laying to the right against his thigh. Chris was snoring on the couch motionless. Before I could do anything else or even move, I blacked out again laying there with my head on his thigh and his cock laying my drooling open mouth.

12