Sarah's Journey Ch. 025

Story Info
Practice makes permanent. Perfect practice makes perfect.
4.4k words
4.56
3.9k
4

Part 25 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

025 Practice makes permanent. Perfect practice makes perfect.

Authors Note: Like I said stories will seem far-fetched and unrealistic, but yes this [and all my stories] have actually happened.

So I was dreaming that I was choking and couldn't breathe. I kept trying to cough and breathe but couldn't. I felt myself gagging but didn't know why, I was standing my kitchen holding on to the counter top trying to cough to get a breath of air but I couldn't.

I woke up with a hard cough jerking my head back, coughing feverishly and gasping for air. There was slobber everywhere, my legs were asleep I couldn't move them and they hurt. I coughed again hard enough it hurt my ab muscles, saliva came out of my nose and mouth, I could finally breathe I felt like being in a scene in a movie where someone breaches the water surface coughing and finally getting a lung full of air. As I took several deep breaths, wiping my eyes, nose and mouth it was clear that I hadn't moved from the night before. There I was still kneeling on the pillow in front of the couch, with Chris there asleep, still. As much noise as was made along with the mess it was amazing that he was still snoring.

Looking down there was his cock hard as a rock and throbbing. Apparently, morning wood for guys is the real deal. I'd blacked out drooling with his soft cock still in my mouth and I guess as he got hard with morning wood it filled up my mouth without me being ready or aware. There was a slobbery, drooly [yes I know that's not a word until now] mess all over Chris' cock that was throbbing with morning wood, his balls, his lap and my couch cushion.

I foresee a trip to Target for cheap towels in my very near future. Standing up and getting myself to the couch so the blood could start returning to my legs was a challenge. Not only because of my legs being like rubber, but also having to drag my breasts out from under his legs, across them and on to the couch so I could get sat up. Straightening out my legs they started to have those stabbing tingles as the blood rushed back in to them before cell death set in. God my head hurt. And how did Chris sleep through all that? I thought looking at him still snoring there on the couch, pants-less, Xbox controller still in his hands.

Finally able to walk, limp, hobble whatever; the bathroom was a welcome site when it came into sight. Sitting to pee never felt so good and bad at the same time. Sitting there holding my head I tried to put my elbows on my knees while holding my head, but, you guessed it, the boobs got in the way and my elbows would get to my knees but the angle was completely wrong. Giving up and leaning forward I put my head down on my breasts that were forced up by my legs. All that went through my mind was how good it felt to pee. Eventually leaning over laying my head on the bathroom counter a glass of water was all I wanted right then. Finally struggling, a glass was filled and eventually dumped in my head. Dear God wine hangovers are terrible I discovered! Taking an 800mg Motrin, for my head this time I called to my DA "shower on, warm"; it chimed and flashed doing nothing more, taunting or punishing me I'm not sure which as it lay there defiantly on my bedside table. Trying again, the same result happened, apparently, I wasn't able to speak clearly enough for it to understand me.

Pulling myself to my feet and turning on the shower the warm water finally arrived, I tried to step in but was bounced back by my breasts hitting the sides of the opening on either side. I really needed to get a different shower enclosure. Squeezing my breasts together, turning sideways eventually making my way into the warm water. That felt so good, it was like my sweat was alcohol that was being washed away by the water. Wow I don't think I'd ever been that drunk before in my life. I felt like total ass, but damn that was a fun night for me even though I couldn't have sex. Slowly coming back to life the microkini was tangled and twisted, solving that puzzle it got tossed over the shower wall as finding the shampoo was the next task at hand.

15 minutes later feeling mostly human again I dried off, wrung out the tiny bits of fabric in the sink that was my microkini and hung it over the shower wall. Heading to the kitchen for more water and whatever else I had in the fridge was my mission. A huge 32oz bottle of water, a glass of OJ, 3 Hershey's kisses, a yogurt and a spoon of peanut butter later I felt surprisingly good. Looking at the microwave it was about 0630, at least the day wasn't a waste.

Chris was still snoring on the couch. I swear he could sleep through an earthquake. His morning wood was still laying against his pelvis and abs. Walking back over to him, standing there looking at his cock. It seemed almost angrily hard. Thinking to myself, damn is this what guys have to deal with every morning, no wonder they're always trying to get laid. Then again recently I'd been waking up horny lots of mornings. I thought about turning around and squatting right down on his cock standing there between his spread-eagle legs, but with that thought the soreness became apparent again, bringing back Dr. Stones instruction of no sex for about a week. With a smile I figured that morning head wouldn't be a bad way to wake up. Grabbing a damp rag and wiping him down I sat down on my butt in front of him. Quickly discovering that there was no way my breasts were going to let that happen, so back on the knees it was on the pillow that now need cleaning.

Grabbing his cock and pulling it away from his abdomen, gently kissing the top, then licking it, and slowly sliding my sore lips down the length of his just angrily hard shaft I swallowed his length easily. Trying to move evenly from tip to balls as smoothly and velvety as I could he finally stirred a bit but was still asleep. Gently sliding my hot mouth all the way down completely engulfing this absolutely raging hard-on I stuck my tongue out and licked his balls from side to side. I had no idea where that idea came from but it seemed like a good one at the time.

Sliding my tongue back and forth over both of his hairless and smooth balls I could feel them shift as they rolled over my tongue as I did my best to juggle them on my tongue. Sticking my tongue under each one as far as I could I would try to lift them up and down. Laughing to myself, I was doing tongue lifts with his balls for weights. I don't know why but that was funny to me. After a minute or so there was drool from the back of my throat and mouth running down his shaft and balls on to the couch cushion that was already soaked.

Gently reaching up and pulling one of his balls to my mouth I tried to get it in my mouth along with all of his cock. Opening my mouth as wide as possible it was a bit of a tight fit, being worried about hurting him great care was taken moving at a snail's pace. I was able to get all of Brandons penis and both his balls in my mouth easily and suck all of him with no problems. Chris was a different story I could get his cock in my mouth just fine, it was opening my mouth wide enough to get his balls in without hurting him. Definitely that would not be a good way to wake up. With gently movements and a slight nudge from my fingers along with some suction from my mouth I was able to suck one of his testicles past my lips and into my mouth comfortably next to his shaft in my cheek.

Taking a deep breath and gently repeating this with the other one I'd managed to get all of his junk in my mouth. Just staying calm and breathing slowly so I didn't gag with my mouth full I tried to move my tongue around his cock and balls as best I could. I was sure I looked like a chipmunk with my cheeks bulging out while containing each of his balls on either side. This was a new thing for me so being careful and slow was paramount. Slowly moving my head up and down trying to stroke his cock without pulling his balls out of my mouth got easier after a few strokes. It was pretty comfortable honestly once I managed to get both of them past my mouth and beyond my lips. Chris seemed like he was starting to stir a bit but he was still asleep, I couldn't believe it. Time to try and wake him up.

Hugging his ass to my face putting his cock head just into my esophagus, I could feel that even his cock head felt hard and not rubbery like it has before. Taking a deep breath I relaxed, looked up at him so he'd see me looking up at him with all of his junk in my mouth first thing, I hoped anyway. I firmly seated his cock head and swallowed. He sharply inhaled jumped a bit, looked down at me through bleary eyes as I looked back at him. Trying to smile as best I could I swallowed again, then one more time. I wasn't ready for what happened next though. I felt his balls contract, his cock swell and jump.

Oh shit was the only thing that went through my mind. He was going to cum and there was no way to get his cock out of my mouth without it hurting his balls yanking them out past my mouth and teeth. So I did the only thing I could do, I pushed him in as deep as I could while still looking up at him and swallowed again. My throat muscles gripped his cock head just as I felt him explode directly into my throat. His cock head grew and expanded at the exact same time my muscles swallowed his cock head forced them back open as he came with the first squirt feeling like a firehose blasted my esophagus. My eyes started to water and I coughed a little but held firm as his second shot made his cock bulge, as it moved I could feel it coming down his shaft in my mouth right before it spewed again directly into my throat. Knowing how this felt now I tried to time my swallowing with his squirts. But I couldn't swallow that fast, so I tried for every other one. I didn't do a very good job getting the timing right, making a mental note to work on that, as the tears streamed down my face the whole time, he kept shooting squirt after squirt of hot cum directly down my throat passing my mouth completely.

By now he had grabbed my hair, fucking hard I might add, and was forcing my face into his pelvis with every shot that blew its way out of the tip of his engorged cock head. Shot after shot kept exploding into my throat. My throat muscles were getting tired and sore of trying to swallow so fast but also being blocked from contracting by the tip of his penis that was jammed in my head. Finally, it slowed to a few remaining twitches. When he finally stopped, I swallowed a few more times on his now softening cock head. He was still sitting there head back, eyes close, breathing hard. His hands fell away from the death grip he had on my hair. Calmly I sat there not moving with his softening cock and both his balls in my mouth. It was going to be a lot easier to get out with him soft than rock hard.

He caught his breath, looked down at me with all his junk still in my mouth while I was gently moving it around with my cheeks and tongue. I propped my head up with both hands under either side of my chin and looked up at him trying to smile as best I could with a mouth full of cock and balls. He took a big breath looking down at me.

"Holy fuck what was that!?" he said with and urgent enthusiasm.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and one if his balls popped out shortly followed by the other. Then slowly dragging my lips tightly along his shaft until only his cock head was left in my mouth. Gripping as tight as I could and sucking, I pulled his dick out my mouth with a satisfying and rather loud "POP" sound.

"Hey, good morning sleepy head." I said in as a loving and cheery tone as I ever had.

Chris just sat there in stunned silence.

"Good morning?"

"Ummm, ya great morning!"

"How are you feeling,"

"How do you think I'm feeling after that!? I can't describe how I feel right now. Did you have my cock and both my balls in your mouth that whole time!?"

Giggling a bit, "Ya, maybe."

"Oh my God I can't put that into words!"

"Well I wasn't expecting you to cum that fast. So it's a new thing for me as well."

"You didn't have to do that, I am totally not expecting you to swallow."

"Well I was afraid that it would hurt you if I tried to pull all of you out quickly so I did the only thing I could think of. So, ummm... you're clean right, STDs and all?

"Oh yes definitely I'll go get a test Monday if you want me to."

"It would put me at ease honestly."

"Consider it done!"

I'd only had Brandon cum in my mouth a few times and it was hardly much at all. While I didn't necessarily like the taste, it was bitter, Chris wasn't bitter I'd say kind of salty but I didn't care for the taste of it. It wasn't bad though with him being just barely long enough to shoot directly into my throat.

Chris took a shower and headed out around 0900 I guess it was. I headed to the gym for a workout. I still loved all the stares when I went. For some reason it never got old for me. The day was pretty uneventful though. Kind of a lazy Sunday afternoon. I was watching TV and I thought about my toy I bought to practice deep throating with. I wasn't doing anything but watching TV, and changing my cooling inserts today as well. I went and got it from the closet.

I laid down on the couch on my back with my head hung over the end backwards. Started an episode of Pawn Stars and gently threaded my toy into my throat. It easily went just past the back of my mouth into my esophagus. I paused there for a bit to get used to it being a bit further down than Chris was. It felt like I had the head of the dildo just past my throat muscles as I could feel the ridge at the bottom of the tip slide past and the shaft being just a bit thinner let my muscles just clamp down a tiny bit as the head went past. Just staying still I calmly breathed through my nose, while learning about a collectible book that someone was trying to sell.

After a minute or 2 that went pretty well and I was comfortable. I know that I'd had 11" swallowed a while back but it's been a few weeks since I'd used this toy. So I was taking it slow and easy, I gently fed a little bit more and stopped again. Then a bit more, stopped to see how I was doing. I could feel the tip starting to go past where my head connects to my neck, right before it starts to bulge out my throat. I gently moved it backward and forward a few times nice and smooth, making sure to not let my throat close down and gag me. Trying to enjoy the feeling of the fake veins that are on the sides of it as they moved along my esophagus.

Still doing fine, I got a little quicker and pushed a bit more down my throat and felt it open up my neck as it entered. I could put my other hand on my neck to feel the bulge move past as it slid down smoothly. All the time wondering if the copy of Dante's Inferno was real or a forgery as the book expert showed up at the pawn shop. Letting it sit there and letting my esophagus get used to something staying there instead of something like food passing by on the way to my stomach was an interesting thing to concentrate on. Gently pushing a bit more I felt it, in my throat as well as with my hand on my throat, slip past my neck and down into my chest at it pointed toward my stomach. I think I was about where I had been the last time I tried this. So I was guessing I was around the 11" mark. I slowly pulled it out about 2" and then pushed it back in enjoying the feeling of the texture of the veins on the shaft as they massaged my throat down that far. I remember thinking that the guy was an idiot asking $30,000 for a book that the book expert chick valued at $7,000. I mean really?

Trying to forget about the dildo I had lodged in my throat that was probably 1/3 of the way to my stomach. Slowly breathing through my nose calmly I got more and more used to this. It was exciting to feel like I was going to go past the length I had last time. I closed my eyes took a deep breath and slowly pushed the dildo further, and a bit further, millimeter by millimeter. This was going really well once I got it past my mouth and into my throat. I could tell it was going to irritate my esophagus some, but hoped that I would be ok, or better yet get used to it. The more I fed into me the wetter my pussy got.

I was legitimately surprised; the guy with the book got pissed that he couldn't get more than it was worth, in a pawn shop of all places. With that thought I kept pushing more of the toy into me and could feel it past my chest, it felt like it was almost in my abdomen. I'd seen videos of girls swallowing literally feet of balloons that caused their tummies to pooch out so I was not going to chicken out this time. Looking up it looked and felt like there was 5-6" left when I felt it stop and hit something, at the same time I felt something move down in my abdomen. Taking a second to think about this, and rationalizing to stay calm because I'd had this in my throat for 10-12 minutes now. It had to be where my esophagus ended and stomach began.

Not being sure how to deal with this, how to relax whatever that muscle was called, or how the girl in the video bypassed this I gently applied pressure. As I felt my esophagus stretch and my stomach start getting pushed downward in my abdomen, I had to try really hard to not panic or freak out. It was almost like getting very gently punched in the gut. A very controlled, gentle, and soft punch in the gut. I don't know how else to explain it.

So I very slowly and gently pushed against the resistance I was feeling, and then eased off. I continued this for several tries. After a while I would push just a little bit harder, God knows I didn't want to seriously damage anything inside me, it was about then that I occurred to me that this was serious shit. But I felt like I had to get past this, it was almost like a compulsion or obsession. With that thought, I started to wonder if the unicycle some other guy had was really used in the original PT Barnum Circus back in the 1800's [I think it was].

I left the tip resting at whatever was stopping it now for a bit before I resumed the very gentle push - release, push - release, push - release cycle I kept doing. After 15-20 tries pushing just a bit harder every time I still didn't feel like I was getting anywhere. So I decided to try just constant gentle pressure. I pushed gently and it felt like I was pushing my guts around, because I guess I literally was. I tried to concentrate on the TV show Pawn Stars that I was watching so I wouldn't think too much about the fact that I was going to quite possibly have the sorest throat in history. I kept a gentle pressure, after a minute or so I increased how hard I pressed, it got more and more uncomfortable the more I pressed. But I held a steady pressure and waited calmly hoping something would change, or release without pain that is. Another minute went by, I pushed a little harder and waited. A few seconds later I felt something change, the pressure was not as much as a minute ago. I started to get excited and scared at the same time, what if I was almost there? What if I had torn something in my gut? Was I being stupid and going to hurt myself? Was this a terrible idea? Could I die? I started to panic. I forgot all about the unicycle.

I noticed that my throat muscles started to squeeze on the rubber of the toy that definitely didn't have much give at all. I tried to stay calm as I was trying to gently back this thing out of my throat without tearing up my self internally. I hurriedly was pulling more and more of this out of my throat. The more that came out the easier it got and the safer I felt, but I was starting to gag a bit and was probably going too fast now. I got my arm completely extended but I cold still feel it down in my neck below my head. I grabbed with my other hand and pulled the rest out of me. I gagged again. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom expecting to puke. I wretched a few times but luckily nothing happened and I didn't throw up.

12