Sarah's Journey Ch. 025

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat there kneeling in front of the toilet with my breasts almost touching the floor with me bent over at bowl height, I had a bit of spittle that reminded me of times I had thrown up. I spit it out, it looked like the same type of spittle. What was up? I looked at the toy that I had in the sink. It was surprisingly slimy along the length of the shaft. Looking at the tip there was a different color on it, that appeared to be the same as the spittle. Ok this was kind of gross, but then again what did I expect? I mean I had something that was about to push its way into my stomach. And when you do throw up...

I rinsed my mouth out and brushed my teeth. As I turned to clean up the toy I noticed that there was a mark where my Chapstick left a bit on the shaft. This looked like it was about 5" from the end I was holding on to. If that was any indication of how much I actually did have down my throat it meant that I had 17" of this thing stuck in my throat for something like 35-40 minutes. Just about the length of an episode of Pawn Stars.

I was trying to process how I felt about this. On one hand I felt kind of stupid as this might have been dangerous. Then again I was pretty proud of myself for being able to say I'd actually gotten that much of anything stuffed inside me. Not to mention how fucking erotic that was to me right that second! I swear my pussy was wet the whole time I was doing that, and this just reinforced that feeling. Christ, I mean seriously was something wrong with me, I kept thinking, what kind of woman thinks like or does this?

Was there really a point to this anyway besides a neat party trick or freak show performance I could charge $2 per person to witness? I was pretty sure that there was never going to be a need IRL [in real life] for me to be able to swallow 17" of cock. I seriously doubted if there was any human male on the planet that would benefit from that trick. But why was it so fucking erotic to me?

Authors Note: Those are all serious questions. Any women reading this please feel free to message me on here if you have any insight or answers here.

I finished cleaning the toy, remembering to thoroughly sanitize it properly and return it to the box I keep all this stuff in. Heading to the kitchen I was then reminded of the beating my vagina took on Friday night so I grabbed an insert from the refrigerator and adeptly slid it in almost without thinking. Damn either I was just getting used to this or I was great at smuggling stuff into a prison in a previous life. I had a few grapes as I plopped back down on the couch. I spent the remainder of the evening either watching TV or playing Division on Xbox.

12