Sarah's Journey Ch. 026

Story Info
I never knew being picked up and man handled like a rag doll.
7.3k words
4.78
6.6k
6

Part 26 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

026 I never knew being picked up and man handled like a rag doll was so erotic.

The next morning I woke up with a sore throat. I suspected that might happen. But it wasn't too bad at least, a couple of cups of coffee and it was better. The week went like a blur, work was nonstop. New customer data imports, broken stuff you name it. I'm just glad I was able to get to the gym reliably.

I'd texted with Chris a few times and he had hard days at work as well, just fewer hours. Even on Wednesday he was still talking about my method of waking him up on Sunday morning. He did mention that he 'might' have let it slip while talking to some of the guys at work. He wanted me to know in the event I heard it from someone else first. I was fine with it, at that point I'd gotten used to the looks with the boobs and the comments, good, bad, and really fucking terrible. I didn't care if he told his work buddies that I was, ummm, adventurous. Besides I hoped that the word would make it back to the bitchy wives that were at the get together a few weekends ago.

He suggested beers after work on Wednesday but there was just no way, I was leaving work at 2330hrs and Friday morning I didn't get home until 0400. That Thursday was a bitch, 21-hour day. I was beat and looking forward to the weekend. We agreed on Chris coming over Friday after he got off work, I was taking Friday off as I didn't get home until 0400, and had already logged 78 hours that week anyway.

Thinking we might go out Friday night I wanted to go and get a new dress, as I only had the one from our previous date. After I woke up around 1300, ate something, hit the gym, then to the cheap stripper dress store.

Angelique was there again; I was really starting to like her. Especially since she remembered me. I told her I needed another date dress.

"How did the dress do that you got last time?"

"Fantastic, talk about being the center of attention! Holy fuck girl!"

Laughing, "Well girl with boobs like those I'm pretty sure that you can be seen from an airplane."

We looked through some stuff that she hoped would fit. There was just so much to choose from, and I wasn't going to try on 100 different things that she would have to put back on hangars. We settled on a small black dress with an elastic top that just pulled up. Even the largest one they had [it was only an XXL] was tough to stretch over the boobs once I stepped into it. But if I pulled it over one, let it sink down between my cleavage then I could get it pulled up over the other one. After that it wasn't too tight and was comfortable. It wasn't form fitting, but the black mesh top was moderately see-thru. If I got a look at it and while it was covering; there was no doubt you could see thru it. After all it was a shop where strippers bought stuff.

Chris texted and asked about showing up at 1800, so I hurried home to have a couple of hours to get dressed and the like. I asked what we were planning on doing, definitely not expecting to go back to dinner in Beverly Hills again. He suggested something low key. I asked about going out or staying in.

Me

"So what's the plan for tonight?"

Chris

"Hadn't gotten that far yet."

Me

"Rough day?"

Chris

"Trying to hurry and finish up."

Me

"Ok then, so feel like going out or staying in? I'm down with going out for something MUCH less extravagant."

Chris

"Ok will txt when leaving job site."

I stopped bothering him so he could get done. I showered and didn't do anything major with my hair, I opted for a ponytail, then a little make up nothing major at all. I was also feeling pretty low key as it had been a bitch of a week.

Chris messaged and said he was leaving the job site but needed to get a shower and change. But he thought he'd still make it on time.

Me

"Are you feeling like going out?"

Chris

"We can."

Me

"Yes but what do you want?"

Chris

"I'm pretty beat, wasn't wanting anything too far out there."

Me

"Sounds like either staying in, or super low key going out like Taco Bell."

Chris

"Hey if you're ok with TB I'm so down with that kind of low key."

Me

"Great get here and I'll figure something out. I'm taking you on a date this time."

I wasn't actually planning on going to TB [Taco Bell], but it wasn't out of the question. I found a small family-owned Thai place that was in the direction of the bar we went to last weekend. So if he wanted to go there and hang with the guys for beers we'd be fairly close, in theory.

Chris showed up and looked pretty good I thought for having a rough week.

I answered the door in my new little black dress that I bought just a couple of hours before.

"Wow, that dress looks fantastic!"

"You think so?"

"Hells yes! It's pretty, ummm, comfortable looking."

"It is, you're ok me wearing it right?"

"Well I just wanted to let you know that it's, well; see-thru..."

"Oh, huh; how about that." I said pretty flippantly. But I was really happy about that. I swear attention is my new drug!

I asked if he wanted me to drive. He wasn't sure about if he'd ride well in my small 2-seater convertible. My solution was to just take the top down. Unless he was concerned about his hair. I took the top down, as we got in, he noticed that I had a bit of a challenging time getting in and situated.

"Looks like you'd be more comfortable with a little bit of a larger vehicle."

"Your truck is more comfortable but I love my little car. However yes it's become a bit challenging now." I said as I pointed out that my left boob touched the door, then demonstrating my new trick of honking the horn with either of my boobs.

We arrived at the Thai place; Chris wasn't sure as he hadn't ever had Thai before. But he was a good sport. We managed to get through dinner without ordering stuff that was too hot for him. It was nice though it being a lower key place that had a pretty private booth in the back and only a couple of other customers.

Dinner was good, and I asked if he wanted to go for a couple of drinks? That sounded like a good idea, I asked about the place we went last weekend.

"So where sounds good to grab a few drinks?"

"Well there's plenty of places." Chris said.

"Do you want to go back to the same place we went last weekend? With your friends?"

"Are you sure you want to go back there?" he said hesitantly.

"I think so." I said cautiously. "I had fun. Did I upset or offend anyone?"

"No, but you definitely did get a lot of attention while you were there."

Smiling, "Well that's true, but I have to be honest, I love it. Remember; 15 year marriage practically ignored, wasted all my 20's?"

"I remember. But I wasn't sure if you were really ok with all the stares, comments, and the like."

"No one was shitty or mean, nah I'm good. Unless you don't want me to go? I didn't do something to embarrass you did I?"

"No it's not that, you know I let it slip about last weekend, then the fantastic dress you wore, and; well with that dress Sarah, I mean it's see thru. It's subdued yes, but you can see your nipples."

"Does that bother or embarrass you?"

"No just with all those things I am concerned about how you are going to feel with everyone knowing how, ummm, forward and adventurous you are."

"I'm not going to care what they all think. I had fun, I did what I liked, and I'm definitely not ashamed to admit it or talk to someone if they ask."

Chris had a huge smile, "If you're ok with all that. Even if they think you're a bit of a freak?"

"Chris. I have 5000cc implants that you can practically see from orbit, and I don't mind that you told your buddies that you woke up to my having your junk on my mouth last weekend. If anything, I'd think that you'd be proud to show me off?"

"Ok then. Just wanted to be sensitive to your feelings and such. But if that's the case; you'll need to make a U turn at the light after you turn right out of here." He said with a huge smile.

It was only about a 10-minute drive to the same bar. There were the usual middle-class vehicles outside along with several work trucks similar to Chris'. I took a minute to check directions back to my place as I was going to have a couple of drinks but had to be able to drive. The place was welcoming but I still wasn't sure about leaving my car overnight.

We went in, there was the same group over by the pool tables that there was last time. We were welcomed warmly. I opened a tab at the bar and brought Chris a beer. The reaction was great from the guys as I walked over holding 2 beers with my braless breasts bouncing while lightly visible through the black mesh of the dress. I sat next to Chris and we drank our beers.

I remembered to ask him about the STD test he'd agreed to get after last weekend. He said it had come back clean and sent a pic to me. I guess I didn't get it. I looked at the pic on his phone and he was true to his word he got it done and was clean. I asked about his comfort level about me as he hadn't asked me to get one. He was fine with it he said as I was technically a virgin. I had forgotten about that.

"Yep, it's been a week also." I said with a smile.

"Yes it has." He said smiling while drinking his beer.

We were sitting at a booth that was a semi-circle with a free-standing table so we could easily push it out for me to sit without being squished or having my tits hanging over the table top.

Chris finished his beer, gave me a kiss then got up to get another from the bar. I asked him what he was doing?

"Going to the bar to get another beer. You have most of yours left I didn't think you wanted another yet."

"Sit down, you've had a hard week, I'll get it for you."

While I did want to pamper him a bit as he did look tired, I also loved any chance I got to go jiggling by his buddies in my new dress that I was well aware they could all see my breasts and nipples with not much trouble. I got to the bar, ordered another beer when the bartender leaned over and said.

"Sweetie, you know that you're showing through your top?"

"Is that ok in here?" I asked genuinely being polite.

"Oh we don't mind, I just wanted to make sure you knew. Besides if you hadn't noticed the rest of the bar is aware of that as well." She said with a smile.

Smiling, "Yes I know I'm showing through my top. It's, let's say, liberating." She smiled knowingly back as I picked up Chris' beer and went bouncing back across the bar.

I sat there next to Chris as we were all talking and drinking. After a bit I let my hand wander over to his crotch and was rubbing his cock through his jeans. He just looked at me and smiled.

"You are ok with me being dressed like this in front of your buddies, right?" I asked for a bit of reassurance.

"Are you kidding!? I'm loving that they're all drooling over you and you're here with me!" he whispered in my ear.

I just smiled and gave his cock a squeeze. About that time, I was asked to play a game of pool. I got up and grabbed a cue while Chris stayed at the table. As the game went on, I was losing of course but I held my own by standing opposite my opponent when they were taking a shot. I took the opportunity to stand over by the table in clear view of my opponent and his shot. I took the pool cue and pressed it all the way between my breasts to my chest, making sure that they were not only well defined under the fabric but even more visible now that it was stretched taught.

The cue was just long enough to go from the floor to a bit above my breasts while I was standing. With it securely in place I reached over picked up my beer and was drinking it. I just loved teasing the other guys there, and luckily Chris didn't mind. Hell, he seemed to love it as much as I did.

My trick with the pool cue definitely got the groups attention as I pretended to not notice and be completely aloof. My turn was next, I had my back to the table where Chris and a few of his buddies were now sitting watching. I leaned over the pool table to take my shot, which propped my ass up right at the table-full of him and his construction buddies. Having to lean so far and contend with the almost 16lbs of boobs, I lifted 1 leg off the ground to get further out on the table. With this I made sure to lift my leg up much further than necessary showing Chris, and the other 5-6 guys at the table, that I wasn't wearing any panties.

I could feel the cool air on my pussy lips as I lifted my leg. And my pussy lips parted slightly as I extended my leg outward a bit. There was a silence followed by a hushed flurry of excited chatter. This just made me wet. It probably wasn't obvious but I could tell. I took my time there on that shot, a few seconds more that I 'needed' to. But I was loving the reactions, as I'm sure Chris was liking the situation as well.

As I turned around to face the table and pick up my beer, there was a stunned silence on the faces of everyone sitting there with Chris. He looked stunned as well but had more of a gloating look on his face. I just took a big drink of my beer, looked at them all sitting there, and said "What?" as I smiled and walked around the pool table.

As the night went on some of the guys started heading out. After a while there were only 4-5 besides Chris and I. Chris was still smiling about the show I put on with the pool game. He put his hand on my thigh as I was sitting next to him. When he did, I opened my legs and smiled at him. As he ran his hand up my thigh, he dragged my dress with it and my pussy was exposed under the table. As he played with my clit, and ran his finger up and down between my pink pussy lips I could feel myself getting wet. He just went on chatting with his buddies that were either sitting down or still playing pool and darts.

I love it when something like this is going on and the situation is just as normal as can be. I was pretty sure all the other guys were unaware but maybe 1-2 suspected. A few minutes later the guys got up for a game of pool and more beers, leaving us at the table.

"So, having fun are you?" I asked as his finger was lazily and gently sliding up and down from my clit to between my lips.

"Oh you bet." He said as I reached over and felt his erection through his jeans.

I figured he'd had a few beers and was comfortable asking him, "So the guy with the 10 inches?"

Looking at me with a surprised smile he said "He's not here sorry. And it's rumored, it's not like we have show and tell in the warehouse at work."

"Ok, sorry, just wondering." As I took a sip of beer.

"Been thinking about that a lot have you?" with a bit of concern in his voice.

"Well it is an enticing and erotic thought. Impractical for me as we've found out." I said smiling at him. "But ya the thought is a turn on." I was completely honest as I had seen people that weren't truthful in relationships crash and burn hard. I promised myself I'd never be like that.

"Ok I can see that, I appreciate the honestly but have to admit it's ego deflating."

"Don't let it be, I'd never just up and stop seeing you because a guy had a bigger dick. I might see both of you though as I do like having variety and a choice of penises." Which was true even though I was only seeing Chris at the time. I had resolved to not get into any type of committed relationship after my divorce, I was done with that shit.

"Wait what? See both of us, as in at the same time?" Chris spouted.

"Or on different days? You didn't seem to be concerned when you mentioned it a week ago."

"True, just that ego thing you know."

"Well you mentioned 2 guys at the same time." I said with an eager smile. "And I mentioned my views on relationships and how I like flexibility but also with honesty. I will take an opportunity to date other guys and I will be honest with you about it. It doesn't mean that I'm going to stop being friends with you."

"That's just a really different point of view than any other woman I've ever known that's all."

"I like to be casual, like we are, I loved last weekend. And I plan to love this weekend also so don't drink too much." I almost commanded. "I intend to maintain a casual outlook on my new social life. I am still really new to dating again and it's a change. But maintaining a casual arrangement with everyone is how I think, is the best way to not over complicate things, that's all."

He sat there thinking about what I said, through a few beers that he had over the evening.

"Chris, I'm not going to drop you for some other guy just because I had sex with him I don't care how big his dick is. But I'll be completely honest and tell you if you ask about it. Now on the other hand if you start being an ass, abusive or stop bathing well that's another story." I said smiling as I reached over for his cock and bit his neck at the same time.

"That's a huge change in a relationship for me. But I think I could be ok with it. The absolute honesty thing is refreshing." He paused. "On that honesty note..."

"You're not married are you? That's an automatic DQ [disqualification] right there.!"

"No, no, no, but I have a sort of ex that we used to live together and still see her occasionally."

"And that's fine, thank you for telling me. I just don't want any drama spilling over into my life, I don't play that shit. Do you have kids?" I guess I should have asked that a bit earlier on.

"I do have a daughter." He said a little nervously.

"Ok, again that's cool but I never want to meet her. I don't like kids and never have. It's just a me thing."

"Fair enough. So you're not upset about the complicated situation with my ex?" He asked with a bit of trepidation and surprise.

"Not at all, that's your thing and it's cool. Just don't let any of that mess spill over into our mess." I said smiling.

He didn't answer for a bit as he was looking like he was more at ease with the situation now. Which I was really happy about, I half expected that conversation to blow up things right there and end up in him calling an Uber.

I leaned over to him, "You know it's been a week and I'm not sore from that beating you gave my vagina last weekend. How about we bail on this place and head back to my place and see how she handles that huge meat mashing weapon this time?"

He turned to me with a smile and humorously said "Check please."

Kissing him I got up pulling his finger out from between my pussy lips and headed to the bar to tab out. Coming back to the group that had dwindled to only 3-4 guys now, I thanked them for a fun and relaxing time. Said I had fun and looked forward to doing it again. Every one said that they agreed, and asked for a hug. I know they just wanted to hug the boobs and I was ok with it.

Chris waited patiently with a subdued grin on his face. We left and headed back to my place. As we got back and through the door. Chris groping me the whole way. Immediately going straight to the bedroom, Chris said hold on and went to the bathroom to pee. Beer in, beer out right? I was working on getting out of my new dress. He walked out of the bathroom as I was carefully stretching the top out over my left breast letting the elastic sink completely down in my cleavage before repeating the process with the right breast. Then letting it fall to the floor and stepping out of it naked.

"Interesting way to get out of a dress."

"Well The elastic won't stretch far enough to go over both of them at the same time." I shrugged.

"That is so fucking hot!" he said looking at me standing there naked. "So that's all you had on was that sheer dress? Nothing else?"

Looking at the floor where the dress was laying, "Well there's nothing else there." I said smiling.

"Well I, and the other 6 guys at the table by the way, knew you weren't wearing any panties."

"Oh, did I 'accidentally' bend over too far?"

"Accidentally, right. You weren't sneaky at all. Every guy there knew that was 100% on purpose."

12