Sarah's Journey Ch. 026

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you be upset if I told you that it was a turn on for me?"

"Nope, after the chat at the bar I can't be upset about that. I'm just going to sit back and revel in the fact that 'I'm hitt'n that'!" he said smiling confidently.

With that, he walked over to me, my hands reaching out for his jeans fly to get it unbuttoned. It didn't take long for him to get naked as well. As we kissed and fondled each other I stopped and pulled away.

"Towel." I said walking toward the bathroom.

"Condom." Chris said picking up his jeans.

I came out of the bathroom with a towel and put it on the bed, sat the lube and my small vibrator on the nightstand. Chris walked back in the bathroom and gave his junk a quick sponge bath to freshen it up. I felt a bit embarrassed I didn't but then again, it's not like I had her [my pussy] covered up as I went commando. [I think that's what the correct term is anyway.]

I laid back on the bed as Chris was finishing up. I laid down, spread my legs and grabbed my calves holding them apart as best I could. Right then I resolved to do more stretching. As he walked out of the bathroom there I was holding my legs spread eagle up in the air with my beachball sized tits squeezed between my arms and falling up to my chin.

Chris hurriedly opened the condom and slapped it on his already rock hard pussy destroying tool. Grabbing the lube he leaned down and gave my clit a kiss and licked my pink lips sending shudders through my legs. He then put lube on me and got up between my legs and smacked my pussy with that hard cock of his.

"Going to beat that up?" I asked not being able to see my own pussy at that moment.

"Oh ya!" he said as he lowered the head of his cock to my opening.

"Lets go slow this time as well, I don't know how she's doing."

"Ok no problem." He assured me as he gently pressed his cock head into me parting my lips and starting to force my recently stretched opening, open again.

I could feel myself open and the tear from last week hurt just a tiny bit as I guess it hadn't completely healed. I nodded to him over the mountains on my chest, laying there on my back as I held my legs apart as far as I could to let him really get in there. He continued as I felt my opening stretch tight. Just at my torn pussy was starting to hurt again it let him slip the tip of his cock in. I felt the relief from the over stretching as my lips snapped over the rim of his cock head down on to his hard shaft.

I took a breath of relief. He asked how I was doing, and I was ok. He sat still for a few seconds.

"I'm good." I said letting go of my legs and relaxing them a bit. That actually made his width less stretching, hmmm note to self. "Ok, lets see if I can get all of that thing in me again!"

With that Chris smiled and started feeding me inch after inch of his cock. I could myself filling up but it was much easier this time. He was still up on his knees and not laying over me as he got further in me, I could feel him nearing the end. He stopped grabbed both my legs, stepped off the bed and swung me around with him standing on the floor and my ass half over the edge of the bed. Putting my pussy at a better angle for him.

With that he started pushing more into me and I felt him graze my cervix as his cock head went past. I took a deep breath and moaned a little. "That felt good." I said as he was still feeding more of his massive dick in to me. He had to be getting close to all of it because I could feel him at the end of my vagina and starting to push it further up into my guts like last time.

As I finally felt his pelvis against mine and his balls against my ass, I was relieved that this time I was a bit uncomfortable but much more able to handle him. I felt completely full, over full actually as he held his cock deep inside me letting my vagina stretch and adjust to how much space he was taking up. I let go of my breasts and as they parted just a little bit I could see my stomach and where it usually dipped in past my rib cage there was a slight lump right in the middle of it.

I looked up at Chris as he was waiting to see how I was doing and said.

"I think I can see your cock in my stomach. It definitely feels like it's that far inside me."

Looking down he pulled out and pushed back in again causing me to moan a bit in pleasure. I watched as the lump receded and reappeared with him.

"It's not in your tummy. I'm only 6 inches."

I stuck my hand down there and told him to do it again. Maybe he was right as I really didn't feel much movement but it didn't seem that way to me laying there with this thing stuck up inside me.

"Well it feels like it to me. You're definitely filling me up, actually overfilling me, I can feel you stretching my vagina in every direction."

"Slow and steady still?"

"Ya, I still need a bit, sorry."

"Oh no problem." He smiled caringly as he started to pump in and out gently and slowly, just an inch or 2 I think. But I could feel him pull out to right around where my cervix is then push back in stretching the end of my vagina.

To me it still felt like he was much further up inside me than he actually was. I felt like he was moving my guts around but nowhere nearly as bad as last time. It got easier after 1-2 minutes just like warming up before a race. My vagina stopped fighting back against this thing that was opening it up. I felt pretty good for the second time I technically had sex.

"So how's the second time now that I'm not a virgin anymore?" I asked as he was still slowly stabbing my guts.

"Well so far it's great, you seem like you're doing better. But I will say you're still pretty tight."

"Lets work on that then." I said hoping that the skin cream I'd been putting on my vaginal opening would have a similar effect as it on my breasts.

With that he smiled and sped up a little checking to see how I was doing. I smiled and nodded. Now I felt his cock getting pulled further out and pushed back in with every stroke. As I was getting more and more comfortable with this the discomfort started to dissipate and it started to feel better.

Oh my God was I going to have an orgasm from penetration and not with a vibrator!? I started to feel that slight faint tingle building up just a little bit. Oh yes, yes, yes it's going to happen. Right then I felt Chris' cock expand and him stiffen up. Oh no! Fuck he was going to cum! Dammit I'd just started to feel the hint of an orgasm starting. DAMMIT!!

I actually was starting to get mad. All this was happening in fractions of a second. I saw in his face that he was definitely right there. I tried to not be mad but dammit I wanted an orgasm from penetration with a cock and not just from a vibrator on my clit or just barely inside my pussy. I wanted to feel my vagina contract and clamp down on a hard cock. But it didn't look like that was going to happen. Now with me being mad that tingle was definitely gone and he was going to cum.

Chris bent over, reached underneath my back and shoulder blades, then locked his big, strong calloused hands over my shoulders from the back. He pulled me down on to his cock with an amount of strength that I didn't think was possible. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next, this definitely had never happened before! As he held me solidly impaled on his cock he stood up lifting my entire body off the bed. He bent backward a bit with me locked onto his cock and there was no way I could stop him if I wanted to. I was right then helpless, with no control.

I hung there in the air, his arms behind my back and hands over my shoulders forcefully impaling me on his cock that felt like it was in my guts. I reached up and grabbed his muscular arms that were flexed hard as rocks. My legs just dangled over the sides of his hips, limply flailing in the air. I was turned on a hell by this! All I could do was hold on for the ride and it was happening whether I wanted it to or not.

That feeling of uncontrolled helplessness ignited that tingle again but it was more like a fire this time. I felt my orgasm starting to build and return but it was like a boulder rolling down a hill and picking up speed. This all happened in maybe 2 seconds. Right then I felt his cock expand at the base and then I could feel the bulge of his cock shaft rapidly moving down his length toward the head of his big cock that was firmly stretching my vagina over it like a second condom.

His cock head exploded inside the condom. As I felt that first spurt of cum hit the tissue at the very end of my distended vagina I exploded in my own orgasm. My hands let go of his arms and fell limply straight out to my sides flailing like my legs were. My tits were violently bouncing up and down against my chin as he yanked me down on his cock.

There I was suspended in mid air by this 6 foot plus stud, with half a foot of raging cock buried inside me pummeling my vagina. I came with a shudder and arched my back pushing my vagina against his cock. I couldn't think, all I could was shudder as he held me up still with my legs and arms splayed out to my sides and flailing with every time he thrusted with his pelvis while at the same time yanking down on my shoulders ensuring his cock was stuffed as far inside me as it could go.

My gigantic tits were bouncing everywhere uncontrollably. They were hitting me in the chin, while wildly being thrown in every direction. I could still feel every spurt from the end of his cock. I let my head fall back and was like a rag doll being shaken while my own orgasm feverishly contracted against his cock clamping and releasing almost milking his cock that was still just gushing cum while inside me.

Every time I felt him pull down another squirt of cum shot against the end of my vagina feeling like a dagger made of orgasm; as my own orgasm responded to that feeling. It was like being stabbed with pleasure. This feeling coupled with being held like a rag doll flailing in the air, my head back being fucked like a toy was too much. It felt like my spline was melting and my head would explode. Right then a hugely strong jet of cum blasted against me inside and when my pussy reacted, I exploded with a spray of liquid that went everywhere.

I felt the droplets raining down on my body, my neck and face, my tits were covered. They were so big that they caught most of what hit me. It sprayed against Chris soaking him and running down his legs. Another squirt from his cock against my vagina triggered another spasm in my pussy. I felt my muscles try to crush his cock as my abs spasmed and the rest of me flailed uncontrollably. With that another jet sprayed out of my pussy around his cock that was taking up all the space there was inside me. This jet was more forceful than the last and again sprayed both of us soaking me again. I could feel it running down my tits and off my neck and face. I had no awareness of anything but his cock inside me and my being held there with him pumping shot after shot of cum up inside me while my own cum sprayed us both violently. The room could have been on fire and I would have never known.

The whole thing seemed to last for minutes but was probably only 25-30 seconds. I felt Chris shudder and then fall forward on the bed with me still solidly planted on his cock. I hit the bed and he followed, just barely catching himself so he didn't come crashing down on my massive breasts.

As we both lay there panting like we'd just ran a marathon I could feel the aftershocks of my orgasm, my abs were still spasming, my legs were trembling, and the rest of my body would have a shiver jolt through it occasionally. Chris was on top of me also panting and sweating. He still had his arms underneath my back and hands locked onto my shoulders. I could feel him also shudder as his arms would spasm and contract pushing me down on his cock that I could tell was softening as I felt my stretched vagina being allowed to return closer to it's normal size.

I wrapped my legs around him and continued to shudder for what seemed like minutes. He was still trying to catch his breath with his head laying to the side of mine. I could start to feel how wet I was. I had sweat and my own cum, that had sprayed out of me like a geyser, running down my skin. My face, arms, legs, but mostly my tits especially now that Chris also soaked torso was laying on top of my, still desperately trying to catch his breath. I looked down and could only see Chris' shoulders and tits. There was tit squished out all over the place, everywhere I looked I saw my tits or his shoulders. I was starting to feel the weight of him on top of me as well at the almost 16 pounds of implants on my chest. I tapped him on the shoulder. He didn't move. I tapped again, "I need to breathe." With that he got up on his forearms relieving the pressure on my chest. Still on top of me resting on his forearms I took a huge breath of air as my obscenely huge breasts squished outward with the rise of my chest pressing them further into his chest muscles. Feeling the tremors starting to wane I unhooked my ankles from around him and let my legs just fall to the sides on the bed.

My arms were out at my sides as I lay there with his face now resting in the ample cleavage that my breasts produced. Still with his cock inside me we eventually caught our breath and started to get up. As he lifted himself away from me, my breasts returned to their normal shape looking like 2 mountains above my face that extended to the sides further than my chest was wide.

I felt his cock begin to be extracted from my pussy. I was thankful it was getting soft I'm not sure I could handle having his cock head force me open to get it out right now. As my vagina and guts felt like they were returning closer to their usual places inside me, my vagina closed up after him as his cock slowly was withdrawn from me. With a soft plop I felt his cock head heavily fall out of me and land on the towel I'd put on the bed. Still panting he stood up.

"How are you? Sorry about that I guess I got a bit carried away." he asked and stated.

It was like I couldn't talk for a second. I wonder if my brain did explode and was still recovering. "I'm, ummm; uhhh; ya." Was all that came out of my mouth.

As I laid there on the bed with my arms still straight out at my sides, and my legs spread apart with my knees bent and hanging over the edge of the bed I looked like I was going to make a snow angel. Or in this case probably a cum angel. I swear I had to have sprayed the ceiling. Chris bent down licked my pussy from bottom to top between my lips, that I'm sure looked like they'd been trampled by a herd of elephants, then kissed my clit causing my whole body to jump in a single convulsion before going limp again.

I looked down but couldn't see him because my breasts were towering over me like they did when I laid on my back. Eventually he stood up smiled and walked to the bathroom, at least one of us could walk. I just laid there in the puddle that the towel only caught part of just covered in sweat and my own cum. I heard Chris get in the shower, as he was showering, I slowly was able to sit up and start moving again. As I sat there I noticed that Chris was just standing under the water feeling it run over him.

Authors Note: If he'd had a head full of shampoo or was covered in soap, I would not have done this.

I spoke to my DA in a low tone, "shower tap cold", this turned the hot water completely off, as opposed to the command 'cold' that only turned it down. A few seconds later I heard Chris holler and jump back out of the water while slapping the lever to turn it off.

"What the hell!?" he almost yelled.

All I could do was laugh. I fell back on the bed laughing. Next thing I knew he was standing over me still dripping with cold water.

"Funny." He said with his hand at the base of his cock swinging it in a circle before slapping my pussy with it. Pretty hard actually which caused me to jump. Then only firmly slapping it a few more times, he said "Ya you're going to pay for that missy." As he was now running the soft tip of his cock up and down my pussy in as threatening a way as he could.

"Oh really now? I'm going to have to do that every time you're in the shower here, if you're going to threaten me like that." I said with a huge smile.

With that he helped me up and I shakily took a quick shower as he tidied up the bed as best he could. Walking back to the bed I stepped in the wet spot that was on the floor just to the side of the bed where he'd been standing. Well that's going to be a carpet cleaner rental, I thought. Wiping my foot on a dry part of the carpet I laid down on the left side of the bed that was mostly dry thanks to the towel.

Chris was picking up his clothes. "Are you heading out? You're welcome to stay here again. Besides are you sure you can drive?"

"Trust me after that performance I'm nowhere near buzzed any more. But if you don't mind I could stay here."

"If I don't mind? Are you going to sneak out before I wake up again?" I asked.

"Don't think so this time, he said looking at his phone." His face turning dower.

"All ok?"

"Just the ex, that's all." Nope all is fine.

With that he walked around the right side of the bed, opening the window as he did, then laid down with his right arm over me and his hand going to the same place on my left breast it did last time like it was cradling a teddy bear. Within seconds he was snoring. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep happily aware of the feeling of his dick laying against the back of my leg.

12