Sarah's Journey Ch. 028

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a bit I rubbed my hands over my gigantic breasts that are [still to this day] technically disfiguring because of how gigantic they are compared to my body size. This was a drunken thing and not sexual at all but that's not how it seemed to play out. I got up to get another shot of bourbon, another mistake.

After my shot of bourbon, I walked back to the couch noticing that both Mike and James were looking like they were hard again. I commented that they both looked like they were getting pretty hard again. As I looked at Mike with his cock stuck up, out the top of his shorts waistband and covered by his shirt.

James' cock was already standing up again from its position of pointing down and lifting his shorts up again. This is what I love about guys in their early 20's, they're ready to go again usually in less than 20 mins.

"Oh well someone is rallying." I said looking at James' cock that was making a tent in his loose shorts. This only sped up his cock returning to completely hard. I looked over at Mike and smiled. He didn't seem too far behind.

I still don't know what I was thinking, or rather that I wasn't thinking. I reached out and grabbed James' cock, tossing his shorts leg aside to expose his dick and balls. I gripped his cock tightly and didn't move for a bit to see if he like it or not. He smiled and groaned a little. As I did this, I noticed that Mike was also growing as well. Reaching over and tossing aside his shorts leg I grabbed his cock, then gripped his firmly as well. He didn't seem to like that so much; noted.

After a bit of them playing their shooter game and me lazily stroking their cocks sitting there with this shirt on that really wasn't; I stood up to get another shot of bourbon. This was the downhill slide that I was worried about. My love of bourbon was going to get me in trouble, I just knew it.

I walked back over to the couch with Mike and James both just staring at my gigantic breasts that were straining the super thin t-shirt to it's limit. It legitimately felt like it was going to rip and just come flying off my tits.

"So have you all died yet?" I asked.

"No, these guys aren't that good." James answered.

"Oh, well lets even the playing field then." I said. That was 100% the bourbon talking by this point.

I smiled, knelt down in front of James and swallowed his cock like I did Mike's. He took a deep breath while I knelt there with my boobs pressed up against his legs gobbling his cock like there was no tomorrow.

Mike just sat there staring in obvious jealousy, as I looked over at him while throat fucking James' cock.

James was s bit longer than Mike but not much at all. I continued to hammer my head on James' cock all the while Mike was trying to concentrate and failing miserably. About then I reached over and grabbed Mikes cock, started stroking it, then he looked like he was not so ignored.

"So is this game the playing field for noobs?" I asked, taking James' cock out of my throat.

"A bit maybe." Mike chuckled. As I had already firmly seated my mouth on James' cock again.

With my pussy almost gushing I turned my ass toward Mike and said. "Would this help level the playing field more?"

With eyes wide as dinner plates he responded, "It might."

With that, I looked back, taking James balls deep in my throat again. Watching what Mike was doing. He got up and pulled the shorts off my waist, I lifted each knee one at a time so he could take them off. I could feel the cool air against my pussy lips. My pussy was still just wet as can be I swear you could have slid anything in me I was so wet. Mike got behind me and started to line his cock up with my pussy opening.

"Condoms?" I said as I took James' cock out of my mouth for a second.

"Oh, right." As Mike got up and ran out of the room with his erection bouncing up and down now that he'd taken his shorts off.

I'd heard about girls being able to put a condom on a penis with their mouths. So I figured this was a great time to try that. Of course, drunk me would think that this is a great idea. Mike had a box of condoms in his hands when he came bobbing back in.

I stopped throat fucking James' cock to try this trick. I turned around and took a condom out of the box, managed to get the thing open as my head was starting to spin. I put it to my lips and sucked gently to hold it in place. With that I put Mike's cock head at my lips and started to try to roll the condom down the length of his cock. But I pushed and his cock along with the condom went right in my mouth. I took it out to try again and noticed that it was backwards. Well, that's not going to work.

Turning it around I tried again. This time it worked a little better, but trying to hold my lips tight enough against his cock shaft was a challenge. I got it about half way rolled down his shaft before he helped and unrolled it the rest of the way. I leaned up on my knees and smiled with my giant tits swaying along with the rest of me. Mike gently turned me around and pushed my head back down on James' still throbbing cock.

I went back to sucking his cock even while the room was spinning I was so drunk. I felt Mikes hands on the sides of my breasts as I was on all 4's with James' cock buried in my head. As he rubbed my breasts seeming to be amazed with how large they felt and really are. About that time I felt his cock head part my pussy lips, with one smooth and firm thrust he buried himself in me to his balls.

I felt the intrusion, my eyes went wide, I whimpered a bit through the cock in my mouth. I paused a second to get used to his cock. It didn't take long as I had already been fucked by 2 different guys already in 24 hours, and Mike made 3. Holy hell in 24 hours this makes 3 guys that have fucked me! That's more than in my whole life in total, but all in 1 day!

I started to think about this and what it meant. Then it occurred to me that I was here with a guys cock in my throat, and another that had just filled my vagina with cock. I remembered, liberating and modern. Then decided to just go with it and not ruin it by over thinking things. There would be plenty of time for that tomorrow.

As I felt Mike sink himself balls deep in me I sharply inhaled around James' cock and tried to relax as Mike started to slowly withdraw his cock and push it back in again. He picked up speed as I got more used to his cock inside me. So there I was on my knees in these guys' front room actually having sex with 2 guys at the same time. I'd heard about women doing this and always wondered what it'd be like.

I loved having 2 penises at the same time I do have to admit. I see why women do this now! I don't know how long I was there bent over on my knees with Mike hammering at my pussy and James' cock buried in my mouth. This was fantastic! I loved how when Mike would slam into me it pushed my throat down on James' cock. I had to try and concentrate on sucking James' cock as I was going to cum quickly and it was going to be a big orgasm.

My tits bounced forward with every thrust, they were hitting James in the legs every time Mike came crashing into my pussy. I'd never had sex like this actually, bent over on my knees. So I didn't think about my boobs being thrown around like beach balls. I loved that also. I love to watch the reactions when my breasts bounce in public when I don't wear a bra. The reactions from the guys here was pretty awesome as well.

Both of them reached up to grab my breasts. It was a great feeling to know that I have boobs that are so big, both had a hand on each one and their hands weren't touching. About that time Mike squeezed them harder as he pulled on my tits to pull himself into me more forcefully. He lunged forward, hands still clutching my tits, and I felt his cock twitch and spasm in me. I knew he was about to cum.

About that time he spewed with his condom covered cock buried in me to his balls. Mike kept bucking his hips as he shot load after load inside me. As he was burying himself in me from the back I was shoved forward on James' cock and couldn't move back to get it out of my throat. James wasn't too long about like the rest of the guys I'd experienced, around 6". It seems that I can tell about how long a cock is by how far I feel it enter my throat. Maybe that could be a party trick, like guessing someones weight at the fair. I don't know why that popped in my head at that moment but it did. Probably because I was still working up to an orgasm, it just hadn't happened yet.

For some reason when Mike came I didn't. I could feel every squirt as it moved down his cock shaft but I didn't cum when that happened like I had every time so far. I started to push back against Mike harder, putting my hand on the back of the couch next to James and pushing back, his cock came out of my throat a little. Taking a deep breath and reaching around James' ass I hugged him to my mouth so he'd move with me as I pushed myself backwards against the back of the couch.

Keeping James solidly in my throat I waited for Mike to finish, which seemed to take forever as he was still pumping cum in me. This is why I love 20 something year old guys! Grunting it felt like he was slowing down, he eased up just kneeling there still all the way in me. With that I stopped pushing on the couch and wrapped both arms around James to hug him to my face with his cock still in my throat.

Mike pulled out then headed to the bathroom to clean up. I pulled my head off James' cock with a loud pop as I sucked as hard as I could.

"Condom!" I practically commanded.

He already had one open and ready! As I was getting to my feet James rolled it on. With that I turned around straddled his legs and impaled myself on his cock. It felt great after the hammering I just got from Mike. My vagina was swollen from all the use it'd been getting. That's when the thought popped in my head again, 'This makes 4 guys in 24 hours. How big of a slut does that make me?'

That thought quickly disappeared as I continued to jump up and down on his cock like my life depended on it. Every time I came crashing down on his cock it felt like a steel spike inside me, it was so hard and throbbing I was loving it. After a couple of minutes of me trying to stab my pussy to death on this cock I got up, grabbed a chair from the kitchen, brought it back and had James move to it.

With him sitting on the chair I was able to easier get back on his cock. This was much better than the couch that he sank into as he sat. I could feel his cock deeper in me, he wasn't hitting the end like I expected but he was wide enough to rake the sides of my vagina as I pumped his cock in and out of my pussy. Sitting facing him my tits were being thrown all over the place with my athletic performance that I was doing on this fantastic cock.

James was practically hugging my tits as they were prominently on display right in his face. If I leaned forward they would hit his face which caused him to lean back a bit pushing his hips up some and making his cock penetrate me just a little bit deeper. With that tiny bit of deeper penetration I felt him hit something that was stiff up inside me. It felt like my cervix that his cock head was just touching every time I came down on him. Worrying about the chair breaking we tried to be not so violent but damn it felt fantastic.

As my orgasm that was started by one cock was going to be finished by a different one. Momentarily thinking 'Slut?', then immediately following it with 'Modern and liberating.' I kept repeating that in my head as we continued to stab my pussy with his cock that felt like steel. A few seconds later I came and came hard. Sitting all the way down on him undulating my hips and using his cock to stir my vagina to flick the tip of his cock over my cervical opening my orgasm intensified causing another to explode between my legs as my juices were running down his legs and on to the chair.

Mid orgasm as my vagina was hungrily contracting around a cock that had no give at all James came as well. The feeling of his cock swelling as he came was awesome because of how incredibly hard he was.

My vagina clamping down on this cock while he came and pushed back against my orgasmic contractions with that rock hard dick of his was pure heaven. When I felt him start to cum inside me I screamed a little bit, grabbed his head and held on for all I was worth not wanting anything to happen that would take this amazing meat pole out of me.

After we finished cumming James had to push me away as I had a death grip on his head that was buried between my beach balls of tits. I guess he couldn't breathe. It was then as I looked down at the top of his head, I realized that my breasts were literally bigger than his head. Seeing that was another turn on that triggered a smaller orgasm causing me to shake and shudder sitting there impaled on his still hard cock.

We sat there catching our breath both of us sweating and panting. I didn't move so I could keep his cock inside me, I just didn't want to ever take it out of me. Mike was standing at the end of the hallway just inside the living room watching the whole thing. After a few minutes I was able to stand again, going into the kitchen asking where the glasses were so I could get some water. After throwing in a water or 2, taking a few minutes to clean myself up as well in the bathroom and just pulling off the shirt that was so see thru it might as well have not been there at all. With all the bouncing and throwing my boobs all over the place it had ridden up to my chest above the boobs anyway.

Mike was in the front room when I came back and James was still in the other bathroom. Noticing that Mike started getting hard after I walked in.

"Looks like someone is wanting to keep going." As I walked over to him taking his cock in my hand, giving him a squeeze and a few pumps. After only 5-6 strokes he was hard again. God I love 20 year old guys!

"Well you definitely cause a reaction that's for sure!" As he was fondling my breasts, rubbing all over them then lifting them up seeming surprised at the weight.

"A hard on would be a terrible thing to waste."

Smiling, "I agree so lets not waste it!" Mike replied quickly as he produced another condom from I don't know where as we were both naked.

With that I looked around the room, grabbed the rectangular table that was there, taking the game controllers and tossing them on the couch, I pulled it to the center of the room, then laid down on it with my head hanging backwards over the end and my legs spread wide almost in the splits. I had been stretching a bit as I said I needed to, it seemed to be working as my legs were almost completely straight out to my sides.

Not wasting any time Mike already had the condom on, he straddled the table then impaled me with his cock. He is shorter than James but not by much as I couldn't feel him touch my cervix. Grabbing my huge tits Mike held them together, fondled, caressed, and sucked on them as he continued to pound my poor vagina that was getting sore now.

Slowly I could feel another orgasm starting to build up, this time it was much faster probably because I'd already had a couple. Even after a few more minutes of Mike fucking me my orgasm wasn't feeling like it was going to happen. This was a first and frustrating as hell. Hoping that James would be back soon so he could take Mikes place and hopefully get me to orgasm again.

I looked over at the patio sliding glass door and saw the reflection of me on a living room table, my legs splayed out ensuring very easy access to my pussy, Mike pounding away at me, and my tits that looked like beach balls. As I watched this in the glass of the door I was fixated on my breasts and not just their size but how much they were being bounced around, just uncontrolled and everywhere.

This caused me to orgasm when I watched this for a few seconds. It was quick, came out of nowhere, and was intense! I squirted this time watching it happen in the glass door. It looked like I peed, but as Mike kept hammering while I was still spraying it went everywhere. My face was even wet from it.

That caused me to shudder then go almost completely limp. As I laid there arms out to the sides and my head hanging backwards over the table Mike just kept going without slowing down. Breathing hard, sweating I laid there getting fucked when James was suddenly there. I hadn't noticed him at all until he was kneeling right in front of me. With a great upside down view of his balls and cock I smiled then opened my mouth while reaching for his hips to pull him toward me.

He wasn't completely hard like Mike was again, but enough to easily fuck my mouth. Which he did mercilessly all the while growing with every stroke until he could feel the muscles at the back of my throat with the tip of his dick. A few seconds later he was hard and long enough to force my throat muscle open with his cock head. He continued to fuck my face while Mike was still hammering my pussy also mercilessly.

Taking a few seconds to look at the reflection in the glass door I was watching James holding on to my tits as he kept rapidly fucking my face. Mike had hold of my ankles holding them as far apart as he could like he was trying to break a Thanksgiving wishbone. This actually made it feel better, with that scene in the reflection I came again. Again spraying Mike, myself, and now James as I guess he was in the splash zone. Mike had it dripping off his chest and abdomen back on to me.

I didn't care though I had 2 cocks in me at the same time again and was able to watch it in the reflection. I kept looking at the 3 of us as best I could with a cock pistioning in and out of my throat. Again I came hard squirting again, just less this time. It was a terrible mess, my cum juices were everywhere.

After that I was feeling more sore every time Mike stabbed my poor abused pussy. Looking up at James as best I could past his cock and balls that were slapping my face, I reached for his ass to pull him into my mouth and hold him there. Holding my throat open with his cock head in there, I stuck my tongue out and licked the top of his dick a bit as I was upside down and couldn't reach his balls.

Wanting this to never end but also starting to sober up and feel exhausted I needed to get some rest; sadly. Still holding James in my throat I concentrated on swallowing around his cock. It was a little tough this time as I was being fucked pretty hard, causing me and my tits to bounce toward James. I inhaled, closed my eyes then swallowed with his cock head just in my throat.

"Oh Fuck!" James practically yelled as he yanked his cock out of my mouth. Grabbing it and jerking him he started cumming again. Making sure to point his cock in between my tits his cock spewed cum out and all over my tits. Continuing to milk his cock so I didn't stop too soon he started to soften in my hand.

"Dude you have got to feel this!" James exclaimed to Mike that was still jack hammering my pussy like his life depended on it.

"Feel what man? Her shit feels fantastic, surprisingly tight!" Mike said.

"My shit isn't tight as you all have all but wrecked my shit." I said taking James' balls out of my mouth that I was massaging with my tongue while still stroking his cock over my tits, and feeling his cum running down my tits to the side and off the tops onto my chest and neck.

I put his balls back in my mouth and continued to gently move them around with my tongue.

"I don't know what she did but it's fucking amazing! I was nowhere near cumming again until she did whatever it was that she did. I almost exploded instantly in her mouth if I hadn't pulled my cock out." James told Mike.

Taking his balls out of my mouth again so I could talk. "Ya I am not big on swallowing, until I know someones clean that is, and I hate cum above my neck."