Sarah's Journey Ch. 028

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got it." They both said at the same time.

"So can you do whatever you did to him to me?" Mike asked enthusiastically.

Laughing "Sure but can I get a wet cloth first?" As I could feel James' cum pooling on my neck and still running down the sides of my tits. It has a long way to go in any direction when running off my beach balls.

James got up ran to the kitchen, then returned with a warm wet hand towel. He proceeded to wipe off my breasts, chest, and neck for me. I took the towel and tidied up a coupe of spots he missed. It was about then that I realized during this whole time since James blew his load on me, Mike hadn't stopped fucking my pussy.

"Well do you want your turn?" Looking up at Mike that was still jamming his cock in my pussy feverishly.

"Hell yes I want to know what what was!"

With that Mike pulled his cock out of my pussy, I could feel my pussy close tight after his cock came out. I could tell I was going to need my cooling inserts, I was getting pretty sore. Taking the condom off and wiping his cock off Mike came around to the end of the table that James was at. I proceeded to open my mouth and slide all of his cock in my mouth with just the tip at the back of my throat.

He didn't go as far back as James did but he still got there. I took a breath getting ready to swallow. About that time I felt a pain in my vagina, I jerked and winced.

"OW!" I exclaimed in a yell that was muffled by the cock I had in my mouth.

Taking Mikes cock out of my mouth and looking down all I could see was huge mountainous tits as Mike was holding them together while playing with them.

"Can you pull those apart please?" I asked politely as I needed to see what hurt.

Mike gently let them go and gravity pulled them apart. I looked down and James had gotten hard again already, put on a condom, and had stabbed my pussy with his cock. It wasn't hurting too much but when he went in, it did hurt as I was really sore. I could definitely tell my opening was being stretched a bit because of how sore I was. This was causing me to dry up though.

"I'm really sore and drying up guys, sorry."

"Oh, sorry, I assumed it was ok since..." James trailed off.

Laughing "Oh ya I'm not upset, just sore. Just be gentle ok?"

"Hey no problem." James answered as he picked up the wet hand towel and wrung out some water on my pussy lips where his cock was stretching them open. The lubrication was fantastic. I was still sore but at least the condom wasn't dragging.

With James now fucking my pussy more gently I put Mikes dick back in my mouth. Putting the tip at the back of my throat I closed my eyes, concentrated and swallowed.

"Holy Fuck!" Mike exclaimed as he hurriedly yanked his cock out of my mouth. Again I reached up grabbed the cock and proceeded to finish him off on my tits. I hadn't thought about how huge of a target my tits were for guys cum. Just something that I'm going to need to get used to I figured. Finishing milking his cock, squeezing the last drop of his cum out onto my mountains on my chest. When he started to cum I put his balls in my mouth and started playing with them with my tongue the whole time he was unloading on my gigantic tits.

"Wow, just fucking wow! Ok, that was amazing, what did you do?"

"Oh that's a secret." I said with a smile, reaching for the wet towel.

Toweling off and getting cleaned up James was still fucking me. The soreness was still there but it was feeling good now.

"Are you going to cum again?" I asked James.

"I think I might, but that would be like 3 times in the last couple of hours though."

"Well lets see if my pussy can coax you to cum again. But I am getting sore so I will need to go after this." I said not wanting to have him stop since he was already enjoying my pussy.

"I'll try to be quick, can I go faster though?"

"Do you have any lube? Or a bit more water will work."

With that James wrung a bit more water out on my pussy and his cock that was solidly jammed in it. He picked up his pace, after a couple of minutes he was going pretty hard and fast. Rubbing his hands all over my tits with a look of fascination on his face that I thought was cute, his pelvis was crashing into me pretty hard. I swear he was fucking my pussy like his life depended on it.

I wasn't sure if he was going to cum again. I know that feeling all too well for the 15 years of my marriage. So I definitely didn't want to do that to him, even though he'd already gotten off twice I think it was.

Determined to finish him, reaching back grabbing his ass I started pulling him into me as hard as I could with every thrust. Looking over the tops of my tits I could only see his face and part of his chest.

"Harder dammit! Fuck me harder!" I almost yelled at him, still pulling him into me with every thrust. I was seriously pulling on him with a lot of force. I could really tell that he was hitting me hard as his cock was just reaching my cervix again and grazing it.

"That's it fuck my pussy! Fucking destroy that shit and unload deep in me!" I was hoping that a bit of dirty talk would help, it was seeming to. I hadn't ever done that before it felt naughty.

Still pulling as hard as I could he kept going. Then I wrapped my legs around him and started pulling with them as my arms were getting really tired.

"Dammit; I'm; going; to; make; you; cum; again!" I said with every thrust that impaled my pussy.

"Harder! Fuck it feels good, fucking hammer my pussy. C'mon get in there and beat that fucking thing like it owes you money!"

About that time he started to twitch a little bit, I could hardly notice it. He stopped pounding me and buried his cock in me leaving it. I knew he was cumming, so I pulled with my legs and arms. I was wiggling my hips under his erupting cock that I could feel way up inside me.

"Oh, God yes! Cum for me. Unload deep up inside me."

As he had a solid grip on my tits, with my arms and legs wrapped around him still squeezing him into me. I could feel his cock continuing to jump and continue blowing loads of cum out of it and deep in my pussy.

He finally finished, it wasn't as long or as much s the first 2 which was expected. But I was relieved when he did cum. Slowly he withdrew his cock from me, letting my pussy almost slam shut after his cock head finally popped out.

"God that was fantastic!" James exclaimed.

"Can I get a good bye fuck as well?" Mike asked.

"I would but I really hurt after all that my poor pussy has been put through." I said conveniently leaving out the part about being fucked by 2 other guys already.

"Ok, I get it." Mike said in understanding.

"Hey I owe you one." I said winking as I got up off the living room table and headed for the shower again.

I showered off, put my dress back on then walked down the hall and turned into the kitchen. Grabbed another shot of bourbon, then 1 more just to make sure I could sleep. Both Mike and James had cleaned up a bit as they walked into the kitchen with me. Interestingly enough they were both still naked.

"Still naked?" I asked.

"Just in case you change your mind before you leave." James said with a smile, and his cock that looked like it was about half hard again. As did Mikes.

Walking to the front door they both followed. As I turned before going out the door, both were standing behind me to say good bye. I reached out and grabbed both of their cocks, 1 in each hand. I pulled James over using his cock as a handle, gave him a kiss. Then I did the same to Mike. Standing there holding their now growing cocks, one in each hand. Starting to stroke their cocks just to see if they would get hard again.

"So what do you all think about doing this again?" I asked.

With surprised and excited looks they both answered "Yes!"

With that I bent down and briefly swallowed each of their dicks again just to say good bye. Think of it like a good bye kiss, that's how I think of it anyway.

Opening the door, I walked out more bow legged than I was when I got there. My pussy ached with every step I took toward my condo that was just a couple of buildings away.

I got home, took off my dress, put one of my cooling inserts in my vagina and got an ice pack as well. I crawled into bed like that insert, ice pack and all. Still processing having sex with 4 different men in a day and 2 at the same time.