Sarah's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
How do you put toothpaste back in tube?
2.3k words
3.41
10.3k
6
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotNotty
NotNotty
16 Followers

Thanks for being a reader!

I've gotten some heat about the using cuckold themes in the Loving Wives category and I really appreciate all of it. I would readily agree that it is a tired theme, especially from the male point-of-view.

Right now, I'm not sure what happens next so Sarah will stay in this category... for now. She is still a loving wife (I think).

Fair warning: cuckold themes ahead (only if you decide to keep read it : )

Any and all comments and constructive criticism is appreciated.

Please enjoy!

.................................

The truth helped us and it hurt us. Ted fears were out in the open and he had happily adjusted to the idea that we were still together and I wasn't going anywhere. I stopped allowing him to hide from me. He slowly became more secure sharing his cock with me, much like he was when we were first married. We actually settled into a bit of an unspoken agreement. If he was going to eat my pussy then I was probably going to suck his cock and he'd just have to deal with it. We only argued about who was first but that was just for fun because we could always share those moments and make it mutual. We arrived at sixty-nine compromises more that once.

It was awkward, at times, for him to fuck me and I hated that we had to find a way over those feelings. Maybe I was a bit too assertive about it at first and that didn't really help in the moment. He would sometimes lose his erection before he could manage to penetrate me and the solution was always oral reassurance.

It did help that I told him, more than once and always with a smile, that he was my husband and I loved him and that never fucking me wasn't really an option that was available to him. Honesty like that can be brutal but it is hard to ignore and that helped us quite a bit.

So we were fucking more but it did become a constant reminder for us of problems that weren't exactly resolved. The fact that I had never had an orgasm that could be attributed to solely to Ted's cocksmanship had become the elephant in the room, again. He was still convinced that those big porn cocks could manage to fill and fuck women to a level of clitoral stimulation he couldn't cause and that big dicks were the reason for vaginal orgasms. It's a lot of honesty and maybe it's too much but once we got started it was hard to stop.

The unintended result was that, when he did fuck me, I was afraid to reach for my own clit because it was an admission the Ted's cock was too small and, conversely, Ted would always push my hand down there because, and this part hurts, because he couldn't make me cum with his cock and he wanted me to admit it. We were both facing the truth together.

As if that wasn't enough to be getting on with, we hadn't been eager to face the truth about our infertility but I knew we would, eventually.

Ted became bolder about sharing his insecurity with me and about sharing other things including some of his favorite porn. He made me promise to be honest and before I knew it I had admitted that huge cocks seemed to have certain advantages (especially in the porn industry), that certain girls seemed to be enjoying having huge cocks in their pussies, and that I had very little knowledge of what that would feel like. I agreed that it would probably hurt at first. I was adamant that I wasn't convinced bigger was better. Ted was asking a lot of questions.

"Jesus, Ted!" I answered, laughing nervously. "It's ridiculous but if I have to say then I guess I prefer circumcised"

"That's probably because it's all you know about... like a comfort zone."

I shrugged, trying to keep it light. "Well, you asked. How the hell would I know anything about uncircumcised cocks?"

"Exactly," he shot back, with a funny little smile.

More than once, I felt we were chatting on thin ice. I was afraid that all of the honesty would somehow hurt him and he would withdraw from me again but I was wrong. Admitting things to me and hearing my side seemed to unleash him. He got horny and hard when he made me agree that huge cocks weren't a turn-off and were at least as sexy as the others. It was after a chat about cocks bigger than his that he pushed a third finger inside me for the first time. I loved the full feeling he gave me and I reached for his little cock. He spurted the instant I touched him and then he finger-fucked me to two delicious climaxes. In a way, honesty was setting us free but I wasn't exactly sure what we were agreeing on.

Things were actually amazing if you considered that every erection he got and every time he ejaculated was subtle but stark reminder to us both that we were infertile.

......................

I was opening a third bottle of wine and Ted was on patio throwing four huge steaks onto the grill. Anne had a new boyfriend and she and the new guy, Michael, were our guests. Everybody, including Michael, knew that tonight was his very welcoming, but none-the-less very real, audition. At stake was the continuing role of boyfriend to the real star, in my opinion, Anne.

Ted was still adjusting to the idea that Anne knew almost too much about everything that was happening before the letter. She knew Ted had a cock that was so small that it had become a confidence issue for him and an issue is our marriage. Anne had worried ever since the night I had spilled my guts to her and so I told her a bit about the beautiful and painfully honest letter he had written. I wanted her to know Ted and I were fine and we were working everything out. Anne and Ted had always been good friends but he did not trust her the way I did. How could he?

Dinner was out of this world, steak, shrimp skewers, the freshest corn-on-the-cob, ever, and cranberry almond salad. After we ate Ted mixed us each drink and we gathered around a propane-fueled fire pit that Ted had just assembled that afternoon. We had no plans to use the hot tub only because Anne seemed uninterested. She hadn't mentioned the tub to Micheal so he didn't have a suit. She always left a suit at our place but since she wasn't bringing it up I decided I wouldn't either... and then she did.

"Is the tub hot?," she asked.

"Of course," Ted answered.

"Well, if everyone's up for it I'd borrow a suit if one's available."

I thought it was cute that her relationship with Micheal was so new that she glossed over the fact that she owned the suit I would 'loan' that had been left at our house.

"Absolutely," I smiled.

I went inside to sort out the swimsuit issue and Ted went about freshening the cocktails and switching us over to the unbreakable stainless steel hi-ball tumblers that I had been dying to try out. He was just passing out the beverages when I stepped back onto the patio.

"O.K. kiddies, suits and towels are in the big bathroom and the last one in the tub is a rotten egg."

"Ladies first," Micheal said, smiling at Anne.

Of course, Ted and I changed in our bedroom and that meant Micheal would be the rotten egg, so to speak. I thought the suit I chose would fit him because I knew it was not the tightest suit Ted owned. I was wrong. As Micheal walked toward the tub is was far too obvious that his cock was snugly pinned against his right leg and was threatening to peak out of the leg hole if he wasn't careful about how he stepped into the tub. I looked at Ted and found him focused on Micheal's package and a quick glance at Anne confirmed my most acute fear. She was also watching Ted stare at her new boyfriend's cock.

Thankfully, Micheal was soon seated in the tub and the show was over.

We were three bottles of wine and one and a half cocktails into the evening and Micheal had past several tests. He'd been a perfect gentleman, a great conversationalist, a tactful political mind, a considerate listener, and funny every time he had the opportunity. He might have expected that the next test would be to see if he could stand the heat.

"Hey Anne," I said, with a slightly wicked smile. "Does the suit I found for you fit O.K.?"

"Yep, fits great," she replied, quickly.

"No fair," Micheal complained.

"Why?"

"Because," he smiled, "you walked all the way across this patio in a swimsuit and I totally missed it"

I honestly could have predicted what was going to happen next. Anne slowly rose out of the water and stepped onto the patio, dripping. Taking her sweet time, she walked over to the little bar that Ted had set up and added one ice cube to her drink, just one. She spun around, curtsied ever so slightly, and returned to her place in tub next her her new boyfriend. Naturally, we all waited for Micheal's reaction.

"Easy there, Miss Mojito," he said. "My suit is a bit snug and it's just going to get worse if you don't take it easy on me."

I instinctively checked for Ted's reaction. I didn't now that Anne was looking equally as worried as she did the same.

"Maybe you can solve an argument for us, Micheal," Ted said. His voice was even and casual but I could not think of any argument he might be referring to so I was immediately nervous. "It's about cock size. Does it matter or not?" He sipped his drink and was as smug as could be about the question. I hoped I didn't look as horrified as Anne did.

"Well," Micheal answered, measuring his words. "It doesn't matter to me." We all laughed, nervous and genuine laughter combined.

"Sarah says it doesn't matter but I think it probably does," Ted continued.

"And yet, your sexy wife says it doesn't," Anne chimed, obviously hoping to put the issue to rest. I'm sure she didn't intend to pique Micheal's interest in the question but she did.

"I think we can find out if it matters," Micheal offered "but the girls have to be honest and follow the rules."

"No promises," Anne said, " ...not until I know what game we're playing."

"No games," Micheal replied, "just a simple question. What would you prefer? ...smaller than average or larger than average. No quibbling, no other answers are allowed. Just place your order... smaller or larger?"

Ted's left arm was up on the edge of the tub as usual but his right was in the tub. It seemed toward angled toward his lap and couldn't escape the realization that he was rubbing himself. I didn't think about about it. I just moved to hide him from our guests. I sat on his lap and ground my barely covered ass onto his little hard-on. His hand had almost flown out of water as he moved his arm up onto the hot tub's edge. I grabbed his hand as if I wanted to hold it on my lap but I tucked behind myself instead. I tucked his hand back where it had been and scooted away from him just a bit. I left just enough room for him to get on with it while hid his naughty cock stroking from my best friend and her new boyfriend.

"Be honest, Anne" Micheal instructed. "Remember, honesty is the cornerstone of any great relationship."

This guy could definitely stand the heat. The cornerstone thing was a quote from Anne. She had used the exact same phrase during our second bottle of wine to describe how Ted and I had managed to stay so happily married. It was a great set up but Micheal really had no idea about the corner he had just painted Anne into.

"O.K." Anne relented. "If those are the only options I'd have to say larger but other things are so much more important than the size of guy's cock."

Micheal laughed. "I'll agree that other things are more important but you aren't following the rules. One answer. No quibbling."

"Right!" Ted agreed, almost too loudly. "We're not trying to solve the world's problems... just trying to answer one question. Does size matter?

"Sarah?" Micheal asked. He looked like an attorney that knew he'd eventually win the case. One answer and no quibbling...

"O.K., smart ass, larger is better than smaller. Happy?"

When Ted heard me say that he was instantly done masturbating after finishing the old-fashioned way. I felt the tension in thighs, the gentle nudges as he tried to control his spasms, and the relief after he finished unloading inside his swimsuit. I was probably sitting two inches lower in the water now that Ted had relaxed his legs. Micheal was taking a victory sip of his drink as if to toast my honesty. Anne's jaw had fallen open and I realized she had finally figured out what Ted had been doing.

I wasn't really embarrassed. Micheal had been too busy making his case to notice and I could handle Anne's teasing later. I worried, for an instant, that Ted's load would end up floating about in the tub but he had a suit on.

I thought about Ted's sperm. I imagined there were six or seven loose in his shorts and none of them could swim... an unforgivable and unforgettable thought.


NotNotty
NotNotty
16 Followers