Sarah's Journey Ch. 031

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me

"No oil this time."

It took a minute or so for him to answer.

James

"Ok, got it. No problem, will be down shortly."

As fast as he got here yesterday I figured they were going to jerk off first. Maybe not just a guess. I waited a 3-4 minutes and texted again.

Me

"But bring condoms this time."

A few seconds later I heard voices outside my living room sliding glass door. And I could see James and Mike right where the sidewalk turned to go to my door. James pulled out his phone and said "Hold ON!" Pretty loud and excitedly. Obviously I timed that text just right. Mike turned around, took off back down the sidewalk and James came over to the door and let himself in. Seeing me there on the couch in my comfy shorts and shirt. When I say 'comfy' I mean these were ratty, thread bare in places, a few holes from being washed so much over years, and the shirt was thin enough you could see my nipples through it easily. Not just the outline of my nipple but the areola, they showed through easily visible through the sheer fabric. Being that old the shirt didn't fit well but it was like my security blanket I love it. Even if it didn't fit right and hung off the front of my breasts only going down maybe 3-4" last the bottoms of them.

"Hey, hows things?" James asked with an excited smile and a slight but noticeable bulge.

"Pretty good, glad it's Friday though. Been a hell of a couple of days at work."

"I see, so a little stress relief then?"

"Might be nice. Thought Mike was coming down as well, he didn't have to leave did he?" I said with a wry smile.

"Oh, no he didn't. I got your last message and he volunteered to go back to my place. As we took the "no oil" text as meaning TV and Xbox."

"Ok that's cool." I got up to pour myself another bourbon making sure to help myself up with my arms against the couch to push my breasts forward and cause the shirt to ride up just enough to see the curve of the underside.

I stopped to give Mike a hug on my way. As I did his hands grazed over the outsides of my breasts when he reached out to put his arms around me as well. He jumped a little and apologized.

"Trust me after the last couple of times we've seen each other you'd have to do something pretty awful to upset me." I leaned in and gave him a tight hug making sure to press my boobs against him very obviously. I noticed that I couldn't reach around him and touch my hands because of my breasts being in the way between us. This was the first time I tried to hug someone aside from a light friendly hands on the shoulders hug.

Pouring myself some more bourbon I offered James something. He said bourbon would be fine, so I got out another 2 glasses. One for him and one for Mike when he got here. I didn't have a huge selection, whiskey, vodka, rum and a couple of other stragglers with maybe a shot or less left in them. James walked over to the counter that curved 90 degrees to the main counter where the prep ares and stove are that shared a wall with the hallway. Picked up his glass, smiled really big and a cheers was had.

"Sorry I seem so excited. Your last text was, ummm..., well, exciting." James said.

"I'm glad. I'm also happy it's Friday and I don't have to work tomorrow, unless something blows up that is."

A few seconds later there was a knock at the door. I said "Come in." loud enough to be heard. Mike walked in with a huge smile and also an obvious bulge. In his hand he was carrying something, condoms I assumed. I waived him over to get him a drink. As he walked over I called out to my DA to lock the door, the lock whirred to engage the deadbolt. Both of them looked a bit surprised and shocked, as the home automation stuff was still really new.

Authors Note: I am adding names like text convos to eliminate confusion with 3 people talking.

Mike

"Hey sorry about that." he said a little out of breath.

Me

"No worries, had to run back I see." Looking at his hand holding something, that I knew were condoms.

Mike

"We didn't see your text until we were almost here."

Me

"So what do you want to drink?"

Mike

"Got any whiskey?"

Me

"Yes." As I pulled out a bottle of Hibiki. Mike looked a little hesitant when he saw the Japanese writing on the bottle.

I poured him some in a glass, which he then shot like it was some crap you'd see at a college party that has a gasoline finish. I just looked down in sadness, all I saw were my breasts through the thin, threadbare t-shirt.

Me

"Ok, this isn't some crap at a college frat party. Here, I'm going to pour you another but this time I want you to actually taste it this time. Don't just shoot it."

This time he took the whiskey and poured it in his mouth and let it set a few seconds before gently swallowing it.

Mike

"Ok, wow ya that's good."

Me

"See you have to appreciate the good things in life." I said.

James and Mike just looked at my breasts through the sheer t-shirt then at each other and smiled.

Me

"So what did you have to run back for?"

Mike

Seeming a bit shy "Condoms like you texted about."

Me

"Oh, ok then I guess you got some?"

Mike put the condoms on the counter. There were 4 condoms. I looked them for a few seconds.

Me

"Four, huh, well that's disappointing." I said in a disappointed tone.

James

"Well we can run to the store."

Mike

"Good idea."

James

"I'll let you go."

Mike

"How about you go, I don't want to lose my parking spot."

James

"7-11 is only a few blocks away."

Mike

"They don't sell condoms."

Me

"Lets make this simple, which one of you has a Costco card? Because I really don't feel like getting out."

James

"What you wouldn't just run down to 7-11 in that?" He said with a smile.

"Ok I'll be back."

Me

"No starting without you. I'll make sure we wait until you get back."

With that James headed out the door in a hurry. I refilled Mikes glass as well as mine.

Me

"So TV or Xbox?"

Mike

"What do you have on Xbox?"

Me

"Lets see."

I turned on the TV, head unit and Xbox, in that order because I like the start up sound. It booted and Mike flipped through the list. He started TitanFall [I think it was] and sat down on the end of the couch nearest the kitchen. I got a quick glass of water and then sat down right on Mikes lap, turned sideways to lean back against the end of the couch. This conveniently buried his hands right under 16lbs of boobs. I just smiled at him as I sipped my bourbon.

He took his hands and the controller out from under my massive breasts and started playing with his forearms resting on top of my huge tits. They jiggled nicely as he played his game. I could feel his cock get hard when I sat down, but the more into the game he got the softer it got. I remember thinking that was curious.

I was watching the TV, sipping my bourbon, remembering how erotic it was to feel like I was just a sex toy for James the night before. I then arched my back and turned to my right to get my phone that was sitting on the end table behind me. As I did I made sure to lift my left breast up right in front of Mikes mouth. The sheer t-shirt slid right off and over the top of my gigantic tit. I looked back and lifted up a little higher to put my nipple right on his lips and paused. Mike stuck his tongue out and licked it ever so gently. This sent a shiver down my spine, and my nipple got hard. Holding it there a few more seconds as I had already picked up my phone he sucked on it, and I felt his cock starting to grow underneath my ass.

As I turned back around and sat down on his lap again I said. "Oh sorry about that." Mike smiled and kept playing. I reached up and pulled down the see thru t-shirt stretching it over the massive expanse of skin of my left breast. I looked up my new found enjoyment of feeling used like a sex toy. Apparently there's a thing called 'free use' as a fetish. But it's got a lot of degradation associated with it. That part really turns me off, I don't like to degrade anybody when it comes to their sexual preferences or physical attributes.

My Ex Brandon had a micro penis that was less than 2" erect. I don't think less of him for it. It's not like he has a choice its what he got, although unfortunate.

I was upset that we almost never had sex and when we did it was never like it is for me now. I was unhappy he didn't try other things to satisfy me sexually but I never talked down to him about his penis size.

As I read more about this it was exactly what I felt, minus the degrading and abusive things described. As I read more it turned me on just sitting there reading about it. I honestly forgot I was sitting on Mikes lap trying to torture him until James returned.

Mike started squirming a bit. I asked if he was uncomfortable? His penis was trying to get hard but was at an uncomfortable spot. I got off his lap, he started to adjust himself but I stopped him.

Me

"Here let me do this you keep doing what you are doing." With that I moved his cock through his jeans pointing it down and laying it on the right side.

Me

"Hows that?"

Mike

"Much better. Thanks."

Me

"How about your balls they ok as well?" I asked as I forced my hand between his legs. I could feel the moist heat through the denim of his jeans.

Mike

"Yep they're fine as well." He said with a smile."

With that I turned around, drug my ass across his lap and hard cock, and resumed where I was sitting before. Mike lifting his arms up to accommodate the huge amount of space my breasts took up in front of him. They occupied almost all of his lap. I wiggled my ass to get comfortable, picked up my glass of bourbon took a drink and watched his game on the TV.

About that time James knocked on the door. I told him to come in. He did and I let him know that if I was expecting him to just walk in if the door was unlocked. But make sure you lock it behind you. With that I noticed he had a box in hand like you get from Costco when you buy a lot of stuff.

Me

"What else did you buy if you needed a box?"

James walked over to the bar and motioned for us to come over as well.

I got up and walked over, getting the bourbon to refill his glass. Mike was still playing Xbox. I just looked over at him then at James.

James

"Ya he'll disappear into a game."

Walking back over to him, I leaned over with my tits blocking the TV.

Me

"Hey, would you rather play Xbox or join us?"

Mike

"Oh, sorry." As he quit out.

With all of us now at the counter, myself refilling Mikes glass as well, I asked what else required a box.

James pulled out two 72 packs of condoms, bent down and pulled out 2 more, then 2 more. Reaching into the box again he brought up 4 bottles of different kinds of lube. I never knew that Costco had such a selection.

James

"I wasn't sure what you liked."

Me

"Hell, I've only been divorced a few months and actually having sex for a couple months now. I have no idea what I like or not. I just know that I really want condoms used."

James lines the boxes up. There were 3 normal blue boxes of Trojans, and 3 of the variety pack, as well as the lubes.

Me

"That's over 400 condoms I don't think we're going to go through all of them tonight. I know I'll wear out and I don't think you all could keep going that many times."

James

"True but I wanted to make sure you weren't disappointed. So I bought a little over 100 times what we had initially."

Me

Laughing, "Ok then. So living room or bedroom?"

Neither one of them said anything, I don't think they'd ever been asked in such a direct manner before about where to have sex. As they were in their early 20's, I think Mike was barely 21, I half expected some trepidation. Pausing a few seconds.

Me

"Ok living room it is."

I headed to the bathroom to get beach towels. As I was getting them down I looked at myself in the mirror. I did look like a plastic Barbie Bimbo. Was I just a slut? Was I trash? What was I doing being so forward about this? I started to feel like a cheap whore. Then I forced myself to remember, I was a modern and strong woman! This actually did feel liberating, modern, and empowering. I didn't care what society thought or labeled me as. I have every right to enjoy myself however I see fit. I'm not hurting or affecting anyone else. Fuck what others may think about me if they know what I like to do in the privacy of my own home.

After that 30 second conversation with myself I got the towels down. I quickly discovered that carrying any amount of large volume was not so easy with the amount of space my gigantic tits took up in front of me. So with towels under each arm I went intentionally bouncing down the hall back to the living room.

Authors Note:

When I say 'my guys' I am referring to James and Mike. There will be a 3rd but that's later on.

My guys were still standing in the same place. Putting the towels on the table and pushing it over close to the front door to clear up all the space I could, I then laid out 2 towels on the floor. My guys were still standing there just watching looking unsure about what to do.

I figured that I was going to have to kick start the party. I marched, not walked, over to them with purpose. Dropping to my knees I opened James' pants, pulled out his already cock and buried it in my head to his balls. As I bobbed my head up and down I reached over to Mikes pants trying to open them, with one hand, while still sucking on the cock I already had in my mouth. Eventually I got his pants open, with his help, pulled out his also hard cock and moved my head over to him and did the same thing. I was face fucking him while still stroking James with my other hand.

I did this for a bit switching back and forth between them. Obviously they were enjoying this and stood there leaning back against the counter top. I then started ping-ponging my head back and forth. Tip to balls James, tip to balls Mike, over and over. Trying to see who would cum first.

I saw Mikes balls tighten, his cock twitched, and I could feel it swell a bit bigger the next time I jammed it in my face. I pulled it out of my mouth and stroked him a couple of times making sure to point it at my chest just below my neck. He fired the first jet of cum right on my chest, then I aimed the rest down at my tits. There was enough to cover a bit of my breasts but not completely.

I looked up at them both, then at James and exclaimed "We have a winner!" right before opening my mouth and filling it with his cock. I let go of Mike and grabbed James' ass. I was pulling him into my face pretty forcefully, sliding my lips along his hard shaft to his head, then forcefully yanking on his ass cheeks as I hammered my head down on him. He was just long enough to enter my throat just past the back of my mouth. I could feel his cock head force open the epiglottis and penetrate just inside my throat maybe 1/2". After doing this for a few strokes I saw his balls tighten, felt his cock swell and twitch. Again I pulled a hard cock out of me and jerked him off all over my huge tits that already had cum running down them, but it wasn't enough to run completely down to the floor. With this second load sprayed on me as well I could feel it starting to make it to the bottoms of my breasts as well as flowing through my viewing valley between them.

I stood up with a huge grin and headed to the shower to wash off. As I got in the shower I accidentally drug my left tit across the door, leaving a huge smear of cum from both guys. I washed off myself as well as the door, then this time being a little less excited I more slowly got out of the shower without hitting my boobs on the door. Not even bothering to dry off I headed back down the hallway in enthusiasm causing my tits to bounce so much that I held them with my hands to keep them from bouncing too much.

My guys were still standing there looking relieved, yes still dressed.

Me

"Are you all done already? I mean we haven't even opened the truck load of rubbers you bought."

Starting some club/rave music as a reasonable volume then I went over and knelt down on the towels in the middle of the room. This prompted them to finally strip down. I suggested that they go shower off quickly, not that they had even close to the amount of clean up I did. This also freshened up their cocks that had a moderately strong damp, musky aroma after being cooped up in their jeans all day. I like this manly smell, but not if it was too strong.

Mike came back down the hall first followed by James a few seconds later. Both of them not quite hard again but being still early 20's I figured I could fix that pretty quickly. I pointed at the huge pile of condoms on the counter. James grabbed a whole box and a bottle of lube. Sitting them on the couch I walked on my knees closer to that side of the room and grabbed his cock to stroke it again. Sucking on him for a few seconds I felt his cock starting to grow in my mouth.

Mike moved behind me and was rubbing and fondling my breasts. He was running his hands all over then expanse of flesh that each had. I heard him quietly under his breath mutter "Fucking hell!". I laughed a little even with a growing cock in my mouth. Mike kept rubbing all over my breasts, occasionally squeezing my nipples, but more rubbing over the whole surface, obviously enamored with how much there was to run his hands over. This was a turn on for me as well, I felt a bit superior in that.

James' cock returned to fully hard again. I with it still in my head I reached over and tapped the box of 72 condoms he brought over. They were the blue box of regular condoms. Pulling my head off his cock I reached around and grabbed Mikes half erect dick and squeezed. I leaned back and Mike moved as well, walking again on my knees over to the middle of the towels I laid out, I reached out for Mikes cock and drug him over in front by it. With him standing in front of me I proceeded to do the same for him and suck him back to fully hard.

James had a condom on by now. I told Mike to kneel down while pulling on his dick, as I lowered myself down on all fours. With Mike now down here as well I resumed feverishly sucking his cock like my life depended on it. James, as I hoped, got behind me. I felt him grab my hips, and his cock head close to my pussy. I reached back to put his dick in my opening. As soon as he felt this he pushed his whole half foot of cock inside me, almost taking my hand with it. I was in heaven James was yanking my hips and impaling my pussy on his cock. Mike was in front of me, I wasn't sure if he was face fucking me or I was face fucking him but his cock was pistioning in and out of my head like a machine.

I was in heaven! I could feel James smashing my insides mercilessly and my vagina and other things being beaten all to hell, while I had another cock hammering my face like there was no tomorrow. I don't know how long this went on but I never wanted it to end.

After I don't know how long James said "I'm going to cum." I reached back with 1 hand and tried to pull him into me but there was nothing I could reach. He pulled on my hips and held his cock as deep as he could, I felt it swell and jump. With that I grabbed Mike by the ass with both hands and pulled him in to me smashing my face into his pelvis. I drug him with me the little distance I could as I forced my self backward on to James cock that had me impaled.

Right as James' cock swelled with the first bulge of cum I thought to myself, right this second I have about an entire foot of cock shoved in me! That thought and the feeling of him pumping pulse after pulse from his cock sent me into an orgasm that was intense! My pussy clamped down on his cock so hard I wasn't sure he could pull it out if he wanted to. My muscles hurt they contracted so hard. I had to ease my grip on Mike so I could breathe. He wasn't moving in and out of my mouth I was holding him there as deep as I could. My eyes watered, nose was running and I was screaming as loud as I could using his cock to muffle the sound. As James pushed against me, never really pulling his cock out but pulling and releasing with his entire length buried in me still. I forced Mikes just into my throat and back out. I was getting 2 holes penetrated at the same time, James was forcing a cock into my throat from behind me and there was nothing I could do about it.