Sarah's Journey Ch. 031

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I realized I wasn't in control and couldn't get out of this situation if I tried right now I came again almost as hard as I did the first time. As James' cock finished and started to soften more quickly this time as I was still cumming, I squeezed his cock completely out of me. I swear if my small vibrator had been in me I would have shot it across the room.

Authors note:

The feeling of helplessness in these situations and it being erotic is directly related to the amount of trust I have in the guys I'm with. Although I had only know James a couple of weeks he was always polite and gentlemanly. I never felt unsafe or threatened any of the times I interacted with him even not sexually, like chatting at the mailboxes or at the pool.

I pulled Mikes cock out of my throat so I could catch my breath for a couple of seconds. I then forced him to the back of my throat and swallowed, he jumped and yelled a little. I did it again, he quivered this time and grunted. His cock swelled again as well. I could feel it pump a load of cum down it's length, it was like a garden hose you see in an old cartoon with the lumps of water traveling down it. I could feel the same thing down the length of his shaft as it was buried in my head. Then he exploded in my mouth. There was a little bit that went down my throat but I quickly pulled his head back and stroked the length of his cock with my lips tightly clamped to it as he pumped load after load of his hot, salty, and a bit bitter cum into my mouth. As he finished and I took him out of my mouth I reached for a towel to spit into.

Me

Panting "Wow that was intense! Well that's 1, 431 left to go." I smiled.

They just looked at each other with surprise and elation. I went and brushed my teeth, tossing my spit towel in the laundry. Then quickly wiping off with a wet wash cloth I walked in to the kitchen and pulled out 4-5 medium sized kitchen towels for spit towels. I didn't want to use a beach towel every time and wasn't sure about swallowing with my guys just yet. Not that letting James cum in my mouth would make a difference. I tossed them on the couch next to the other towels, and went back to get a refill on bourbon.

Me

"There are wash cloths in the bathroom, grab a couple or hop in the shower, which ever."

My guys

"Ok." With smiles that looked slightly spent.

They both had cum twice in less than an hour. I was curious to see if they were ready to go again any time soon. I took my glass of bourbon to the living room, moved the towels and box of condoms over and sat down in the middle of the couch. Leaning back, I was still coming down from the orgasm I just had, that was fantastic. I reflected on sucking Mikes cock while James was unloading his balls into me. That was pretty nice, I really liked having to cocks jammed in me at the same time. Then I thought about the fact that I had about a foot of cock jammed all the way in me at the same time. I mean I had 12" of dick in me at one time, that was seriously arousing.

I was just sitting back on the couch when I heard one of my guys come back down the hall and ask if I minded if he refilled his drink.

Me

"Not at all help your self, just don't get too drunk. Ok?"

Him

"Got it! Want to make sure I still work?" he asked.

Me

"You, hah! Both of you!" I replied with my eyes still closed.

The other one of my guys joined the first in the kitchen. They were getting drinks and recounting what just happened. One of them asked the other if he thought we were done yet. I still had my eyes close and had no idea who was doing the talking to me.

Him

"Hey Sarah, how are you? Are you good?"

Me

"I'm good... for the moment." I swear I could hear them smile.

Him

"Well ok then."

Both of my guys walked over to the couch. I looked up to greet them, and their limp cocks that were at face level while I was sitting there. James sat on my left, Mike started to move the towels and stuff. I stopped him.

Me

"I was thinking you might sit on the floor. I mean if you don't mind that is. Just a request and nothing more." As I opened my legs hoping he would be ok with that. I was hoping it was going to be like a massage after a workout.

Mike

"Absolutely I can do that!" He said enthusiastically. With that he pulled over a towel, took a drink then sat it to the side, as he got comfortable and pitched camp between my wide spread legs.

I smiled down at Mike, then turned to James and winked before taking another sip of bourbon and closing my eyes with my head laying back on the couch. I felt Mikes hands on my inner thighs, then on the backs of my legs. He gently pulled me forward to position my ass right on the edge of the sofa. My pussy was wet and quivering waiting to feel the warm softness of his tongue.

I could feel his breath and the stubble of his cheeks on my inner thighs right before his tongue hit my pussy. Oh God was it fantastic. I'd never really had much oral performed on me to speak of. And the little that was felt awkward and clunky. He slowly ran his tongue in circles on the soft wet inside of my labia. It was so soft, and smooth, it was dreamy. I was loving this and hoped it went on for hours.

Then he stuck his tongue up inside me and I arched my back in pleasure, trying to force it further up inside me. Then he curled his tongue like he was digging for buried treasure. With his whole mouth mashed against my pussy it was like he was french kissing my pussy. Licking his way out slowly and flicking my labia I finally opened my eyes. Mike was buried in my pussy, and James was sitting next to me watching and rubbing his hand over my breasts. Like Mike did, it seemed he was still amazed at the size of them and just how far he could move his hand to caress across or around just one.

I didn't even notice James exploring and groping my breasts because of the tongue massage my pussy was receiving. The amazed look on James' face still made my ego feel fantastic, I imagine I would be the same way if I was face to face with a huge cock. And I imagine that how I feel now with him amazed at the size of my breasts is how a guy feels when a woman is amazed and in awe of his size. The thing that really turns me on though is knowing that my endowment is constantly on display for the entire world to see. While guys is hidden in their pants. Well some you can definitely tell, like Brandon at work. With that I mind flashed back to the parking garage and his huge protruding cock. My pussy violently shook at that thought. And I felt a small gush of juice that Mike let flow into his mouth. Followed by him stopping and spitting it into a smaller towel I brought over just for that reason.

Mike took a drink and went right back to tongue fucking me. I was loving this, as I watched James still rubbing my breasts in amazement, I really love that. It's like an orgasm for my ego. The it happened! Mike flicked my clit, latched his mouth around it, and sucked. I sharply inhaled, jumped arching my back, and without thinking reached out grabbed James' cock for something to hold on to. I might have had an orgasm right there I wasn't sure. James winced a little bit, I started to let go, he stopped me and said don't stop, it was fine. I squeezed his cock so hard I was worried about hurting him. Mike kept sucking on my clit, flicking, and massaging it with his tongue which kept my hack arched, my breathing slow and shallow, and my death grip on James' cock all going.

I noticed James' cock head was starting to turn dark purple so I made the effort to loosen my grip some. As I did it started to fill with blood and force my hand open. This was pretty cool as well, I discovered I loved the feeling of things, so far penises, expanding or blowing up inside me, but also in my hands as I just discovered. Mike continued his assault on my clit, while my slightly loosened grip allowed James' cock to start to fill up, forcing my hand open.

I was there slouched down on the couch far enough to get half of my ass over the edge, which made my head half way down the cushion. Being curled up like this forced my tits right into my face. I had to tilt my head to even see James' cock. But I could feel it was hard again. I hoped that Mikes was as well. I started to moan then louder and louder until I was about to start screaming. James got up off the couch stood up turned and straddled me, lowered him self down grabbed my head and guided his hard cock right in to my mouth to his balls. I was so absorbed in my pussy being on a roller coaster ride of one small orgasm after another now I couldn't even suck on his cock. All I could do was close my lips around it as he stood there knees bent looking like he was sitting on my huge tits like a pair of exercise balls at the gym.

With my head pinned against the back of the couch and James' cock in my mouth, back to my throat I couldn't do anything but lay there helpless and Mike was now violently rubbing his fingers back and forth over my clit while still tongue fucking me. Then James started to stroke his cock in and out of my mouth face fucking me. I still could only hold my lips around his cock while my pussy was being driven out of control. James was face fucking me fast and firm, not hard though. My eyes started to water and nose was running, James looked down and noticed, he slowed down and went to pull his cock out of my mouth. I looked up at him while grabbing his ass and pulling him against my face with his cock again crashing into the back of my throat. I did this a few times and he got the hint to keep going. And he did! He was even faster and more violent hammering his cock into my face, but I could see him looking down in concern for me the whole time.

Again I felt helpless. I was pinned to the couch by Mikes tongue and fingers, my head was pinned to the couch with James' cock ramrodding in and out of my skull. It was the perfect amount of rough and violent. Again, I had no choice, I felt like I couldn't stop them if I wanted to. This triggered an orgasm that sprayed Mike in the face, I could feel it splatter on my inner thighs. All the time James never stopped violently ramming his cock to the balls in my open and tiring mouth.

I really felt like their toy that they could do what ever they wanted to me and I was helpless to stop them.

Right then James pulled his cock out of my mouth grabbed it and started pumping it with his fist. He shot cum on my tits and neck, and even got some on my face, which I don't like. He painted my tits with only a few squirts that were much less than before. After he finished and stepped to the side I looked down at Mike. His hand was really flying back and forth across my clit, it was just a blur. His face was still buried in my muff as far as he could force it. He stopped beating my clit. I noticed but my eyes had rolled back in my head, with my teeth clenched trying not to scream. I had to worry about that now that I didn't have a face full of cock.

I had no idea where James was, I couldn't see anything through my eyes rolled back like I was passed out and my pussy being electrified more than I thought possible. I couldn't even have told you where I was. Then all of a sudden it stopped, my pussy wasn't being pleasured by a tongue any more. I was still orgasiming little tiny but fast orgasms, almost like aftershocks. I was able to take a full breath finally. It couldn't have been more that a few tenths of a second after it stopped that I felt a hard and forceful penetration that blew my pussy lips wide open. It hurt a little from the sudden stretch. My insides felt like they had been blown apart as well as my vagina was violently stabbed. I looked down and Mike was hammering his cock into my pussy like he was trying to kill a rabid wolverine.

As I felt each crash of his cock deep inside me it was like being jack hammered with a half foot long spike. I came and sprayed Mike all over his legs and pelvis. He didn't slow down at all, he just kept hammering hard and fast. Over and over again I watched as his cock would appear and disappear inside me. I squirted again, still Mike kept hammering. Finally after what seemed like for fucking ever he lunged forward pinning me to the couch forcing my cum covered tits in my face, smearing James' jizz all over my face. I had to turn my head up to breathe as my tits were pushed so far against my face I couldn't breathe.

I looked up and I saw tits going straight up over me and Mikes hands on the wall grunting and shaking. Right then I realized that he was cumming and hard. Once I was not fixated on my cum drenched tits that were mashed against my face and I could breath then I could feel his cock spasming in my pussy. Bulging like the cartoon water hose with every squirt as it traveled down the length of his cock and squirting out the head. He kept grunting and pushing against my pussy holding my ass to the couch. He was still cumming for what seemed like forever the way his cock was bulging in my pussy with my vagina clamped around it.

This was his 3rd time so it couldn't have been nearly as much but it sure seemed more intense than the other 2 times. He finished dumping his balls in me. Looked down at me with sweat dripping off his head and smiled. As he eased back and let my legs down unfolding me I felt the skin of my face and tits peel apart from the places that they had been cummed on then mashed against together for I don't know how long. As my cheeks and tits peeled away from each other I was helped up my Mike so I was fully unfolded sitting on the couch. Sitting there with cum all over my huge tits that I thought were going to suffocate me, cum sprayed on my face then smeared by what was on my tits as they'd been mashed to my face, I noticed Mikes cock, starting to soften and hang. The important thing was that even during the intensity of all that, he still managed to get a condom on his dick.

In the back of my mind I was worried that he'd forgotten and emptied his balls into me. But I was relieved that he didn't. Helping me stand up I started to collapse, Mike caught me and eased me back on to the couch. There I sat limp, couldn't stand, just got fucked and face fucked by 2 different guys, cum smeared all over tops of my tits then them rubbed on my face painting my face with cum that was getting cold and drying. My legs still splayed open like a turkey that's about to be stuffed and cooked. Well I damn sure got stuffed.

My mind wandered, am I just a cum dumpster. NO! Dammit! Fuck society and their labels I am doing this because I want to and it feels fantastic! I started to get up with determination. I could feel the drying cum flexing on my skin as I moved. Gingerly standing up with Mike and James now watching from close by at the kitchen counter. I stood up a bit wobbly and almost limped toward the shower. Looking at both of them I smiled a huge smile and said "Good job!". Looks of happiness and accomplishment flashed across their faces.

I almost stumbled into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was coated in cum, but not drenched. I started to think bad thoughts, but I stopped myself reminding me, independent, modern and empowered. This was my choice because it's something I love and it's fun. I actually started to like the way the cum felt a bit after thinking this. Some how I rationalized that this sticky and musky smelling stuff was just in James' balls not too long ago. And now I'm covered in it. This somehow mad me feel at peace with this struggle.

I showered, went back to the kitchen.

Me

"Wow that was intense!"

They both nodded happily. I grabbed a bottle of water because by now I needed it. I offered them water also, I mean they were doing all the real work.

Me

"You guys want some water?"

My guys

"Yes!"

Me

"There's bottled in the fridge or filtered at the sink both are good. Gym bottles are in this cabinet." I pointed out.

Both grabbed the 44oz gym bottles and started filling them up.

Me

"I'm glad you're hydrating. Because we still have 430 to go." referring to the massive amount of condoms James bought.

They looked at me in surprise and shock, then at each other smiled, clinked their gym bottles full of water and drank like they were toasting a guy that just got divorced.

To be continued...